Ex want's me to help her out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ex want's me to help her out

I've got a problem, Since we broke up we've been good friends and helped each other out, but she tell's me that some boy is going out with 1 of her mates just to get to her, and he's making the moves to quick, to stop this she asked me to pretend that i'm going out with her.

What should I do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you still like her? Im guessing since your posting this question do.

Dont do it, let her get some other chump to play puppet master with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i still do like her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah dude i know exactly what you are at

You are hoping that by spending time with her, being a friend, doing everything she says will result in her one day waking up and declaring her love for you...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but its not gonna happen!!!!

All she will ever see you as if you continue this is "just a friend"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess your right,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want her back? Don't be friends. Tell her you can't pretend to be her boyfriend and find some other chump to do her bidding. Don't do what she wants if you want her back or any kind of self-respect. You've been warned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do her the favor but tell her she owes you, if she doesn't repay the favor, then tell her to call someone else. I'll do favor for friends and exes except when it comes to money. I'll tell them to take me out for dinner or buy me groceries, or put gas in the tank for helping them out, or pay my drinks (even if it's soda) and cover at the club.

In this case, if she feels it's a safety issue, I probably would go out, but she'd get the lecture. I would also say that I'm going as a friend, not as a pretend boyfriend. Because you're no longer a threat or a rival, and he HAS to be nice to you. I think it's way easier to c-block as her friend, and she should also have one of her friends there, too.

You also have to be careful with girls like this because they ALWAYS ask for favors. It starts with one thing then she winds up calling you for all sorts of stuff.

Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdnightfly View Post
    Do her the favor but tell her she owes you, if she doesn't repay the favor, then tell her to call someone else. I'll do favor for friends and exes except when it comes to money. I'll tell them to take me out for dinner or buy me groceries, or put gas in the tank for helping them out, or pay my drinks (even if it's soda) and cover at the club.

In this case, if she feels it's a safety issue, I probably would go out, but she'd get the lecture. I would also say that I'm going as a friend, not as a pretend boyfriend. Because you're no longer a threat or a rival, and he HAS to be nice to you. I think it's way easier to c-block as her friend, and she should also have one of her friends there, too.

You also have to be careful with girls like this because they ALWAYS ask for favors. It starts with one thing then she winds up calling you for all sorts of stuff.
    Where will you get by doing favors for ex's even if you ask them to return the favor? Nothing. She dumped your ass and now you are doing her favors? If you have any self-respect and good inner game the thought to help her wouldn't even cross your mind. Don't help her. She'll respect you more if you aren't her stooge post break-up. If she has ANY friends she can find some other orbiter to do it for her. (and remember dude they don't sleep with orbiters)

If the reverse were true and you needed her to pretend to be your girlfriend, would she do it? Thought so.

Rockledge
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCollective View Post
    Where will you get by doing favors for ex's even if you ask them to return the favor? Nothing. She dumped your ass and now you are doing her favors? If you have any self-respect and good inner game the thought to help her wouldn't even cross your mind. Don't help her. She'll respect you more if you aren't her stooge post break-up. If she has ANY friends she can find some other orbiter to do it for her. (and remember dude they don't sleep with orbiters)

If the reverse were true and you needed her to pretend to be your girlfriend, would she do it? Thought so.
    i both agree and dissagree with what has been said but my suggestion is to tell her you will go as just her friend tell her that you will not pretend to be something your not(it might even get her to see you in a new light ya never know) and go introduce yourself and pretty much CB everytime he makes any moves and eventually like most non-disciplened guys he will give up and move on but it might be a bit problematic if he was a believer in the Venusian arts himself so i would try to stand back and watch at first see what he has in term of skill set and if its weak you might even be able to block him out and put in a couple sly IOI's to gain some of her interest back

hope that helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she dumped my ass, why would she ask me for a favor?

In this case - if it was because he thought it would help in getting back with her, no.

If I needed to get rid of a clingy chick, would there be an ex that would do me the favor and play gf? Sure, but it would have to be worth her time. She's not going to just do it. And any ex who has asked for a favor from me is usually not looking forward to calling me, because it means they exhausted all resources.

If you care about someone, the thought to help them will cross your mind. But you also have to go "she's a big girl, how significant is this"? In the case of "maybe this will make me look good to get back with her", it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCollective View Post

Damascus, MD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use the time that you spend 'being her friend' to improve your game. Then go out and fuck ten other women. See if you want her back after that. Seriously.

Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a resurrected thread...

I wonder if he did her bidding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is sitcom ridiculous.