Girl I'm Dating got Engaged - We're Ending This BS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl I'm Dating got Engaged - We're Ending This BS

So I was dating this girl for about 6-8 weeks I'm guessing? We had like, one week break in there.
    However, she had a boyfriend...
    She wanted to be with me though, she fell in love with me, as I did her.
    She tried leaving him 2 weeks ago, but she got scared because she thought he was gonna try to kill himself so she calmed the situation down and was gonna try to end it another day, but she didnt know how to do it without him doing something drastic.
    Then, 1 week ago tm, he propsed to her. After his softball game. No ring or anything.
    She told me she thinks he proposed only cause he's scared of losing her. (which I find true)

I love the game, it's fun, but I love this girl too much to let her go. I always have more girls to fall back on, but this one is special, and I want her to be mine. I know I have the connection still with her. Tonight we covered being best friends, and wanting terribly to fuck each other. (I got her goin pretty quick ;] )
    But I need to break this engagement up. She should not be with him, the people closest to her that know her relationship agree with me. She was not happy with him, she was happy with me. She still has plenty of attraction to me, and she is emotionally into me still.

I don't want to ruin this guys life though. I doubt he'll actually kill himself, but I really am not trying to hurt him. But, this girl should be mine, she just got caught up in the whole process.
    Help me get her back. She doesn't need to be with me, she needs to be single. I am not letting her get married, only to jump to a divorce. As far as I can see, I'm doing a good deed by trying to end it early.

Thank you in advanced, I appreciate all the help I can get.

Sincerely yours,

~Jok3R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fell in love with her after 2 months?

Get rid of her. If she had to stay with him to keep him from suicide, you don't want to be around that kind of baggage. Plenty of other women out there.
    Are you reading Fader's Articles? You should be!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really really really really don't want to be mean. And I won't talk to you from a PUA point of view.

You've been dating her for 6 weeks. She has a boyfriend she won't breakup with. She is getting engaged with someone she (according to you) does not love. You are 18.

Now that this is covered. I honestly don't think you can do anything to make her not do the wrong thing without being seen as evil from the other parties that will support her. But I'm sure her parents are going to have a word with her, and she should come back to her senses very fast.

this girl should be mine
    That is not for you to say.

I don't know how to help you more than this. Hopefully the others can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me get her back. She doesn't need to be with me, she needs to be single. I am not letting her get married, only to jump to a divorce. As far as I can see, I'm doing a good deed by trying to end it early.

That's not your decision. Butt out.

It's not love you're experiencing, although your brain chemicals are trying to convince you otherwise.

Time to be confident that you'll be meeting and seducing many. many women after this one and connecting with other girls on an even deeper level. Believe in yourself and let this one go, let her live her life and make her own mistakes without you "knowing" what's best for her. You're overstepping your boundaries. Otherwise enjoy heartache and self created hell.

I suspect you're going to learn this lesson the hard way. Your choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not asking for this help guys. I know all this crap already. I wanted to fix her situation and work my way into her life. I dont want her making this mistake, plus i'd like to be with her

The Back of Beyond
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. You've been told what to do, and you rejected ALL of it? hmmm

2. You can't "fix" her situation, but you don't' want to hear that.

3. The relationship section of the Forum is for sticking points in fully closed relationships, as it says at the top of the subForum. We can't guide you through helping her, particularly as it relates to what sounds like a serious mental health issue on the other side.

Move on ...
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Australia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't own her. You can't tell her what to do. You don't necessarily know what's best for her. She can make her own mind up about all these things and your interference won't help.

All that you can do is decide what YOU are going to do in this situation. Either stay with her, as her bit on the side, or leave her and find someone with less baggage.

Oh, and trust me: at 18, you might think you love someone and you'll never love someone as much as them, but this just isn't true.

I suspect, however, you will reject all the good advice above and possibly end up making life a living hell for yourself, her, the boyfriend, and possibly a number of family members, too. Think long and hard about what you're doing before you do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I appreciate it and I should have expected this anyhow. I don't expect myself to marry this girl someday but I like being with her as it is, and I know she's making a mistake, so I wanted to help her to realize this. Forget it though, I'll figure shit out on my own or with the others that realize the situation at hand. Thanks again. Goodbye

Surprise Buttsex
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jok3R2690 View Post
    I don't expect myself to marry this girl someday but I like being with her as it is, and I know she's making a mistake, so I wanted to help her to realize this.
    You can't. That's what the more experienced people here are telling you.
    Forget it though, I'll figure shit out on my own or with the others that realize the situation at hand.
    We precisely understand the situation. It's not rare. "She's going to marry an emotional blackmailer, but he's wrong for her" has been going on since forever.