Latinas on being in love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Latinas on being in love

Gentlemen,

I want to share with you some interesting way of building relationship that occurs to me since 3 month. I started to date a hot latina (8) and after nomerous times of sex we agreed on being engaged, i.e. she is my girlfriend for already 3 month. Her respond to me is great: she kisses me thousands of times a day, she says she wants me and wants sex with me, says me things like «You're most important thing in my life» etc. Shortly speaking after 3 month of relationship it's still great!

Now to the challenging part. From time to time she starts talking about «we're in love, but we don't love each other YET, because it needs much more time to love somebody» and things like that.
    The basic point of my question is what do You think about this division between «being in love» and «to love» on psycological level. Because even if the tendencies are good, it's still interesting how this way of her psycology affects the relationship (with me) itself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After 3 months of dating, you're not in love. You're still in the honeymoon phase of this relationship, and you still know next to nothing about her.

What she says is a product of how she feels in the moment, though I'd be wary if she's mentioning love after just 3 months.
    Are you reading Fader's Articles? You should be!

Australia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingsizeGoryany View Post
    From time to time she starts talking about «we're in love, but we don't love each other YET, because it needs much more time to love somebody» and things like that.
    You can't love somebody after three months, in my opinion. You barely know them and you're still wrapped up in all the good 'honeymoon' feelings. That doesn't mean this can't grow into love, of course.

You might think you love someone after six months, and maybe you do, but in another six months that love will have grown and evolved and you'll know so much more about that person.

Your girlfriend is right. You might feel as though you're 'in love', but it takes time to get to know someone enough to truly love them.

Honestly? I wouldn't worry too much about the L word at this stage of your relationship. Just enjoy your time together and see where it goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They say it takes 4 years for some people to pass the honey moon stage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait until your first fight. That will give you a glimpse into her other side. It's all good right now, but you'll really know when there are stressors.

Hell
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Engaged after 3 months? AFC if I ever heard of one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dating Latin girls is for sure an emotional challenge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unknown_user View Post
    Dating Latin girls is for sure an emotional challenge.
    Yes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    They say it takes 4 years for some people to pass the honey moon stage.
    That is correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you said you agreed on being engaged, did you get her an engagement ring or was this just verbally? To me, if you're not getting married for a while, and using the engagement as a way to make her exclusive, that's fine, but do take your time.

You need to find out who she really is. In 3 months time, you'll start seeing some of it, but the relationship is going to be tested. Try not to be the one testing it.

Take the sex and romance out of the mix when it comes to relationships, because relationships require a lot of work and maintenance. Not all that romantic but have to do in order to make big decisions that come in relationships - financial management, family tensions, trust, health, motivation (where you support each other's decisions and have each other's back) and patience. You also have to assess her background and her traditions, because her religion might come to the forefront when it comes to how she wants the kids to be raised. She might not have seen a church since she was 12 or 13 but all those things she was brought up with, she might wind up choosing to embrace the church if/when she has kids and you might not have any say in it. That's why it's important to never relinquish being alpha but still adjust to the concept of compromises. Don't give up your power, she's giving you a lot right now, and once she gets what she wants, her whole persona might change. Maybe not, but just keep an eye out. You also have to do the "am I still going to be attracted to her in 50 years if she lets herself go" thing.