Ignoring Texts spark attraction?

Ignoring Texts spark attraction?

Im curious if ignoring a girls text does anything.

For example a girl I told I liked her, her interest suddenly dropped somewhat even though she invited me out to diner w/ her friends, but I am ignoring her a bit see if she comes running back.

A recent text; she texted me around 11pm "watcha doing tonight" and I replied "U" she didnt reply
    Next day she texted me "gym?" I replied "yea you should go"

I mean is it better to throw out vague comments of what you are doing or just completely ignore her to make her feel more compelled to chase you/ want to be with you. Tell me what yall think.

2. I've wondered this also. Personally, I do it all the time to girls I'm not attracted to. She'll text me and I'll ignore it or I'll reply few days later when I feel bad for ignoring her. Some will give up after a few ignored texts, others try harder.

If she texts you a message that you don't feel compelled to write back to, then just ignore it. If you can reply with a cocky funny statement, then go for it. When you've exchanged a few txts and the conversation seems to be getting boring, try to always pull out first. It seems to be common that guys will try to keep a text conversation going at all costs, doing this can make you look try-hard. If you sense the conversation is going no where then don't write back. It gives off the vibe that you've got better things to do.

"gym?" I replied "yea you should go"

You've already told this girl you like her though, so it kinda ruins the validation method.
    Also, I'd put a at the end of that text cos it reads much more playful and flirty that way.
    It's funny but a bit TOO harsh and could come across a bit passive aggressive.
    If you have value from the girl and she texts you, and you don't reply, then yeah, it works.

4. Great text replies. You already know where you veered off the path.

5. Do not waste so much mental energy on one girl...

u already told her u like her...without sparking attraction.

u dont try to close a deal without getting the customer interested in product.

Well she told me "She wanted to know me know me, like I know you but I wanna know you know you" and anti slut defense came up where she never gives her # out to guys and she didnt think I was gonna call her, etc. All this bullshit, but im done with this chick not even worth it to be honest.

But for future reference, ignore possibly? Or just what you are in the mood for I guess.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Adidez View Post
    Well she told me "She wanted to know me know me, like I know you but I wanna know you know you" and anti slut defense came up where she never gives her # out to guys and she didnt think I was gonna call her, etc. All this bullshit, but im done with this chick not even worth it to be honest.

But for future reference, ignore possibly? Or just what you are in the mood for I guess.
    i like to ignore texts, most of the time I'll wait 15 mins to answer a text and I always end the conversation. I won't say k gtg or anything, if the convo is on a high note, I just won't text her back after she texts me again

8. All the time i ignore a girl she also do the same. finally i got nothing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dasun_Anushka View Post
    All the time i ignore a girl she also do the same. finally i got nothing.
    Same for me.