Doc Love from askmen.com - advises no kino escalation - opposite of MM/Love Systems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doc Love from askmen.com - advises no kino escalation - opposite of MM/Love Systems

I'm not sure if this belongs in the advanced techniques forum under relationship management - moderator if this thread is better somewhere else please let me know.

I don't have Doc Love's materials yet - I only know what people have written about him here, and about his advice column on askmen.com. In a nutshell (correct me if I'm wrong here) he is focused on LONG TERM dating with a girl you see yourself having a relationship with, NOT short-term pick-up.

The consensus seems to be that his pick-up advice isn't very good, but that his long-term relationship management philosophy makes sense - his number one mantra is "be a challenge." I think everyone here would agree with that.

My question is about one of his strategies, which seems to be to AVOID kino escalation - he says you should make the girl do all the work and come to you. If you're on a date, don't touch her, etc. He claims this makes them desire you.

This seems to be diametrically opposed to what we're all familiar with in the Emotional Progression model and of course Mystery Method.

In my own dating and sex experience over the years, I HAVE found that once you reach a certain physical level with a girl - whether it is holding hands, kissing or full f-closes, it's best not to keep initiating that level of physical intimacy - don't give the girl too much of it. Hold back and she will miss the good feelings and re-initiate. HOWEVER, usually it is me that initially escalates the kino to whatever level comes next - the girl won't take the initiative to get it there herself.

To avoid being black & white / overly simplistic on this issue, it seems to me that making girls do more of the work is good for their attraction levels. On the other hand, many girls are sexually passive and are not going to escalate themselves.

In addition, if you don't initiate kino and escalate it seems to me to be very easy to slide into the LJBF zone.

Again, let me reiterate that Doc Love is NOT focused on f-closing lots of girls - he's focused on how to successfully date the woman you want to be around for a long time. His relationship advice seems solid, but his escalation advice, I'm not so sure.

Feedback?

Also, does this kino escalation strategy vary for 6-8's vs 9's & 10's - 9/10's being the only girls that hold my interest at this stage of my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want to be a challenge and make her want to touch/be touched by you more and that's the purpose of using push/pull's with kino. But all opinions aside studies have shown that touching builds a connection between two people so from a data standpoint it's not debatable.

The fact that he said something like this makes me doubt that he's had much experience with actually going out and meeting new women.
    Everyones an expert--few are experienced.

Best worst quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackustic View Post
    Immediately i started spittin negs at her, and repeated this routine for probably 5 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by HoNLeX View Post
    I don't know what you read in Magic Bullets, I don't really care. I also don't care what the best PUAs in the world say about this subject

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physical push/pull snf incidental kino and dominanat/playful kino takes care of all the problems with remaining a challenge. Other than that there is no other reason not to touch someone, unless your trying to build intense sexual tension and build to that climatic moment, a moment where you might be shot down for going from zero to hero.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

askmen.com always have dodgy articles...ive seen some terrible exercise ones too

-34 .

-34 2018 HD 720

-
    -
    -

34 2018 720.
    -34. : 2019. : . , , . . - . 2. (2018) . .|||||||. . 28 2018 : 2. 2. ! , , ! 2. . . . 20 1.12.2. World of Tanks . Fortnite. Beholder. Life is Feudal Forest Village (2016). Playerunknowns Battlegrounds (2017). Out Of Reach. 2: , . , , , . . . . . 2018. . 2. (2018) HD 720. 2. (2018) .| 2018 . , , 1940 . , , . . . . . . . . . -34. . , . . . , , , . . . , , , . , - . , , , , , , , 2018 : . , , . , 1938 , . , , , , 11 . 1929 , , , . . : , , , , , , , , ., . . , , , . online- , -. , , 1080 , . , , , - HD . . "" . . HD high definition 720p, full hd 1080p, . , , . . , , , . .. - , , . Full HD 1080p! Full HD 1080p , , - AdBlock. .|, . . , . , . . . . , . . , . , . , . -34 2016.