Julian Foxx - Real Inner Game

New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Julian Foxx - Real Inner Game

Just wanted to say that the hype around the community about Julian is totally real, the guy has serious game... I definitely had my doubts since a lot of the internet buzz about guys turned out to be complete BS. It seems like this guy has almost every aspect of his game under control...

So I took this seminar two weekends ago in NYC. Its the first weekend long seminar I've done so far (Fri-Sun), so about 21+ hours of work total. Definitely recommend it because...

A. He runs the seminar with Dr. Robert Epstein, who handled a lot of the mental inner game stuff and took us through a lot of helpful exercises and techniques.

B. He has actual women there to approach, which I actually thought would be lame and wouldn't accurately portray real situations but not only was it realistic but there was a lot of excess pressure to do the approaches in front of everyone... which really payed off in the long run because now I feel like approaches are 10x's easier when the audience isn't there. Its also an opportunity to do a lot of approaches at once, so I got to try different things and I start to feel like I really don't care what happens after a while

C. He had a guy come in to do a fashion consultation on the last day.

He also ended up taking us out as a bonus that wasn't included in the seminar which was probably one of the coolest parts.

I'd say the pluses were...
    -The whole thing was really well organized
    -We didn't sit around and listen to a lecture, everything was participatory
    -The bonus stuff like the night game and fashion consult
    -Small groups
    -Getting to work w two different experts
    -Free food/drinks

I definitely wish there was...
    -More infield work
    -More demonstrations since Julian's good to learn from
    -More specific tactics and techniques
    -More in-depth fashion consult, possibly in a clothing store

If you want any more info you can PM me, or phone or in person (if you're in NYC) to chat.

-brett

Surprise Buttsex
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was there any in field work? How much? What did it consist of?