Sticking Point: How to invite girls over to your home

12 LastLast

Sticking Point: How to invite girls over to your home

How do you invite girls over to your home when you don't have a living room and when all you have in your room is your bed and your TV?

So basically in my case when you enter the apartment you enter to the kitchen, and then you walk forward and that's my room, which only has a bed and the TV, there would be nowhere to sit for the girl and all that, if she's a new date, I don't think she's gonna sit on my bed!

So how is this supposed to work?

Greater Cleveland and Akron areas

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    How do you invite girls over to your home when you don't have a living room and when all you have in your room is your bed and your TV?

So basically in my case when you enter the apartment you enter to the kitchen, and then you walk forward and that's my room, which only has a bed and the TV, there would be nowhere to sit for the girl and all that, if she's a new date, I don't think she's gonna sit on my bed!

I feel you bro'. I had this on my mind last year too. I had nothing in my house, but clothes, books and a computer sitting on the floor with jumbled
    wires.

Still on my second day home I pulled this chick to my house; thinking man what am I going to tell her?

What did I tell her?

JF- Yeah, I just moved in. Ok here's the . . .

I just played cribs with what the house would look like. Even for you guys who have a bad ass house(Or don't) playing cribs shows personality, makes her feel comfortable and other stuff I have no idea how to describe other than it works.( yes I live in a studio too.)

I remember the most awesome pirate to grace these forums saying,

"Ambition to women is like big breast to men."
    Moral of the story is she is at your because of who you are.

Honesty, personality, humor and manlyness are what pulled her, plus I am always bringing sexy back!

Did, "is this guy going to fuck me on the floor next to this pile of dirty clothes cross her mind?

I don't know.

I was thinking lucky her

Go for it and read my signature

~Javier F.~
    "It's always on!!!"- Craig

Your so MONEY and you dont even know it- Swingers

Social proof really is the best wingman, DHV and aphrodisiac
    -Javier Francios-

That's very good advice, I like the sig, it should be on everyone's mentality but sometimes you forget about that. The thing I can't figure out is what is she going to do, is she supposed to sit on my bed, is she going to be standing while on my room, will she enter my room, I don't get it.

That's very good advice, I like the sig, it should be on everyone's mentality but sometimes you forget about that. The thing I can't figure out is what is she going to do, is she supposed to sit on my bed, is she going to be standing while on my room, will she enter my room, I don't get it.
    Why are you bringing her to your house?

To f*ck her, right?

Yeah sit her on your bed or the floor. Whereever you are the king of your castle. Captain of your ship, but the bed will be just fine.

Put a boring dvd in and start amping up the sexual tension.

How? Push pull and masculinity. (No means no!)

Honestly the truth is no amount of reading is going to help.It's all about the 80/20 rule player.

Best,

~Javier F.~

P.s. No matter what do not second guess yourself

-Javier Francios-

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Francios View Post
    It's all about the 80/20 rule player.
    Whats that? Is that a juggler thing...put 80% of the work in and get her to do 20%. I think that was jugglers old style of doing conversations, but it might work for sex..is that what you mean?

The 80/20 rule is:

20% of your actions give you 80% of your results.
    Juggler use to talk about the 90/10 rule.

~Javier F~

P.s. Your signature is also bad ass.

-Javier Francios-

Miami Beach, FL

Start your date early so you have time to escalate: meaning: you two should be already making out on your date before "let's go back to my place" even comes up.

In fact, my most successful dates, I was already making out with a girl, still at the bar. At that point....it didn't matter. Saying as "let's just go watch a movie back at my place" was sufficient enough.

I ahve the same. I have it even a bit worse: I got a roommate behind a thin wooden wall. I still invite people back home. A TV/Laptop is enough. Just start watching something on in that is long enough. During the movie just make a move on her. Start hugging and if it seams natural - kiss.

9. Get a futon. Look into some design magazines/books for ideas about creative space design. Try to find an AIA bookstore, they have tons of great books. Additionally, some Barnes & Nobles have sections on design.

One book I've recommended in the past is Living large in small places (expressing personal style in 100 to 1,000 square feet) by Marissa Bartolucci.

Make sure whatever space you have is spotless, organized, and inviting.

Good luck and take care,

haha I was moving stuff to this apartment. I only had a rug on the ground, TV and some tables. (no bed or couch)
    I explained to her, this is asian style that we watch tv sitting on the ground and sleep on the ground. I f-closed her that night on the rug. lol