being a touchy kino person... negative?

1. being a touchy kino person... negative?

hey, I am a very touchy person. Since I have been in the game I have become more touchy. I give lots of kino to everyone.

However I have been thinking this might have a negative effect? I have lots of female friends that I dont wanna fuck. I am very touchy with them aswell.

Now,
    will that cause the impression that I am the gay girlfriend type of guy?

will my targets be confused when I kino them and not take my kino as sexual?

cheers,

latinavo

Kino rules... for various reasons.

1) it`s Natural human contact.

2) It IMMEDIATELY breaks down that invisible barrier...

( how do you feel just talking to a new person...and how do you feel talking to a new person after shaking their hand ?
    It`s different is`nt it ? Yup.)

3) the human body has Chakras... meridians and points of ENERGY.

Learn those... and you won`t be just the 'touchy-feely' -gay-creepy-overly friendly-kinda guy......you`ll be purposely touching someone and integrating your energy with theirs...

Touching is an alpha trait. Period.

stop being insecure about it and touch people.

its only a DLV if you aren't socially aware of the unwritten rules of touching. ie, you don't say hi to your friend then grab her boobs and then jiggle her boyfriend's testicles when being introduced.

5. haha no guys i do it in a completely natural way and they comply with my kino. Being that way I guess Im doing the right thing and I will just keep on doing it. thanks boys

cheers,
    latinavo

Kino is never a bad thing as long as you're comfortable with doing it

7. Lolzilla hit the nail on the head IMO

8. ( ). , .

, , , , , , . .

9. !

InCruises - !

?
    1. , .
    2. .
    3. , 100 .