Social Circle/Group Leadership Dynamics Products PLS!!!

Calgary
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Social Circle/Group Leadership Dynamics Products PLS!!!

i have yet to see any products out there based on group leadership and what the dynamics behind group leadership are. all i've found are a few podcasts based on 'giving other people value' and some alpha qualities of leadership.
    are there actually any products out there that can help me with this situation?? im thinking even something as specific as 'mystery', the way he breaks down specific social dynamics are out of this world.

PLS help...thanks

Top_Gunn

Calgary
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please guys, i really need a product like this!!!
    its my major sticking point. my game can sky rocket with a quality product. are there any out there??

miaddict
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is this thing called 'group leadership'? You can only be the leader of group/collection.

Have you ever heard of John C. Maxwell? He's a reputable 'expert' on leadership. Go to a bookstore or online and look him up. I am not sure if that's what you are looking for.

On a side note, products dont' provide magic pills.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Calgary
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miaddict View Post
    What is this thing called 'group leadership'? You can only be the leader of group/collection.
    should have been more specific, i mean leading a group.

Quote Originally Posted by miaddict View Post
    On a side note, products dont' provide magic pills.
    im aware of this, its just like the entire community, there are no magic pills in the community. but if i can learn from someone with more experience/wisdom (such as what your recommending me), i can cut down the time it would take by just simple trial and error. i'll check him out thanks.

thanks,

top_gunn

London
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We cover this topic in Social Circle Mastery.

Also see: http://www.theattractionforums.com/m...ituations.html in my Classic Posts.

Get your personal constitution right and you will automatically lead. As was said in the book Tribes, people ordinarily seek leadership towards some path or purpose. In the absence of that, social dynamics comes into play, which is the basis of the post above.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt