I'm moving to Worclaw

I'm moving to Worclaw

If there is anyone who is from Worclaw I would love to keep in contact with you. I most likely will be moving out there from New York to play football for the Worclaw Crew. This won't be until February but I wanted to reach out to a fellow forum guy so that I can learn more about the city before I get out there as well as have a few friends in the area to hang out with. I hear the woman are gorgeous, the beer is great and the clubs are fantastic. If your looking for a 6'5 290 lbs (hmmm you guys use the metric system so that may be 120 kilos) blackman to wing with you hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by DamnHezBig View Post
    If there is anyone who is from Worclaw I would love to keep in contact with you. I most likely will be moving out there from New York to play football for the Worclaw Crew. This won't be until February but I wanted to reach out to a fellow forum guy so that I can learn more about the city before I get out there as well as have a few friends in the area to hang out with. I hear the woman are gorgeous, the beer is great and the clubs are fantastic. If your looking for a 6'5 290 lbs (hmmm you guys use the metric system so that may be 120 kilos) blackman to wing with you hit me up
    good luck with that. I might have a job out there teaching english, so I'm down. It's cool that you drink and that you're a superstar already, but are you charismatic, non-homophobic, and non-racist (i suppose yes), and really pushing yourself to always meet people during the daytime also?