Underrated Brands

123 LastLast

Underrated Brands

Just curious what you guys think some underrated brands are that you don't see alot of guys out there wearing and wearing well..

Personally, where I'm from you don't see many guys wearing the uper-tier Mark Ecko shirts (the shirts that don't actually have the rhino on them) and DKNY shirts.

You can find most of these shirts for around $30.00. They fit much better than Target shirts. That's sort of in the middle for us who don't want to spend a ton on a Christian Audigier shirt and don't want a shirt from Wal Mart that says "Miami Ink" on the back.

So what do you think, what is your underrated brand?

fenchurch is pretty awesome.

Penguin musingwear or just penguin.
    To me they are similar to a lower end Lacoste...

4. Pretty much anything Japanese. They produce the most outrageous pieces at pretty darn affordable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by nereis View Post
    Pretty much anything Japanese. They produce the most outrageous pieces at pretty darn affordable prices.
    At which stores are these Japanese brands available?

SLC,UTAH

for guys that wear affliction , maybe One more round is one.

I like the suggestion of the One More Round shirts, here's another question: If you're a guy that's not in great physical shape, just sort of average, or 10 15 pounds overweight, should you still be wearing one of those Affliction or One More Round shirts? Would seem a little incongruent to me.

SLC,UTAH

hmm well it depends like if your weight shows man boobs or a gut i wouldn't recommend wearing it. I would wear it if makes you seem husky.

Quote Originally Posted by JSharp View Post
    I like the suggestion of the One More Round shirts, here's another question: If you're a guy that's not in great physical shape, just sort of average, or 10 15 pounds overweight, should you still be wearing one of those Affliction or One More Round shirts? Would seem a little incongruent to me.
    Not necessarily. If you're out of shape but you're a MMA fan, than theres nothing wrong with wearing an affliction shirt or a one more round shirt. How many fat drunk guys at football games do you see wearing their teams jersey? lol. And even if you weren't into MMA you could pull off wearing some Affliction shirts. Some Affliction shirts are just about mixed martial artists, where as other of their shirts are just about the badass artwork or rock bands. It's only incongruent to wear an Affliction or One more round shirt if you're one of those guidos who listen to trance, spikes up their hair, and get fake tans. I'm sorry idc how much of an MMA fan those guys can be, they look so lame wearing Affliction or any brand similar to it.

Miami Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by JSharp View Post
    I like the suggestion of the One More Round shirts, here's another question: If you're a guy that's not in great physical shape
    start taking care of yourself

, just sort of average, or 10 15 pounds overweight,
    hardest ones to lose, aint they?
    should you still be wearing one of those Affliction or One More Round shirts?
    NO!
    Even if you're Arnold Schwarzenegger, you shouldn't be wearing Affliction.

Whoever said DKNY and Marc Ecko Cut and Sew (OP?), yes!