David Deangelo - Product Reviews (Cumulative) - Page 3

FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just started checking out double your dating C&F and I think it is great. More over, David Deangelo or better known as Eben Pagan is a master marketer. I am highly impressed with his work and I believe I will check out more of his stuff. I think what he has done with his own business, starting out with real estate, and creating a life is awesome. He comes from humble beginnings, has much going on for him, and even the way Styles describes him in the game is welcoming. I would love to meet him and pick his brain. Not even just about pick up but what he does in his life. I watched his ghetaltitude channel (not endorsing it) and I am amazed by his skills and how well they translate into different areas. Take for example his approach to pick up, cocky funny, and even suggesting selling products ONLY to those needing it or else, suggesting someone who can offer something they need. I think there is no doubt why he has done so well and it is my great regret that I waited so long before seeking him out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone wants a treasure-trove of cocky-funny examples,
    google Sam Malone quotes, from Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked cocky funny. I also read his articles online or YouTube videos. Coming from the dark past I really liked David's material. It keeps me sane and helps me keep from being too serious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AdamRaphael View Post
    David DeAngelo's stuff is bullshit. I used to be a BIG DeAngelo fan, but looking back it was not only a waste of time: his stuff hurt my game.

Highlights from his programmes:

From "Attracting Women at Bars and Clubs":
    "Just lean back at the bar and keep your space. Women will see you as the cool territorial guy" <- Yeah that's right, don't approach. THAT'LL get you women.
    "Don't touch her at all, wait until she touches you. That way she'll think 'why isn't this guy touching me? He's not like all the other guys!'" <- AAARRGH this advice held me back for SO long. It's the total antithesis to good kino.

From "Sexual Communication":
    "When she gives you a compliment, be cocky funny back" <- congratulations, now she won't compliment you again. Why the hell would you bust her balls for being nice?!?
    "Always be pushing her away. She'll come back." <- No she won't. You need some pull.
    "Lift your chest up: it'll solve ALL your body language problems" <- GOOD GOD DON'T DO THIS. A lot of people already have their chest raised too high (like I did) and this actually GAVE ME BACK PROBLEMS. Aim for a straight back, not a curved chest.

From "Double Your Dating":
    "Get her e-mail, it's more reliable than getting her number" <- No, it's weird. Who the hell asks for e-mail?!?
    "If she doesn't give it immediately, just say 'It's going to be OK... I'll only call you nine or ten times a day'" <- This was so embarrassing. If she doesn't give you her number, making stalker jokes doesn't help.
    "Blah blah just be cocky funny" <- C/F is the most over-rated shit ever. Use your own style, not his.

From some other rubbish I can't remember:
    "When she says 'Hey, you're cocky' in an insulting way, respond 'I'm glad you like it'" <- EEUURRGH this line got me instantly blown out many times.

And don't get me started on his "Deep Inner Game" bullshit with Dr Paul. Hours of useless mental masturbation from a guy who is clearly going to die a virgin with a phony degree.

You want outer game? Use Lovesystems.
    You want inner game? Use RSD.
    You want structured learning/practise? Do Demonic Confidence.

They actually got me laid. Period.

AVOID DAVID DEANGELO AT ALL COSTS

Has anyone ever SEEN him in-field anyway?!?
    I totally agree. Your post was awesome.

I can't believe he suggests instead of "Let's trade numbers," or something, to say, "Do you have email?" Are you fucking kidding me? That's like saying, "Do you have another outfit?" (actually that's kind of funny) or "Do you have a kitchen sink at your place?" Everyone has email.

Also, anytime a girl complimented me, "haha, you're so funny." or something...I would respond, "Now you're just trying to get in my pants."

1. This goes against the principle of rewarding good behavior.
    2. It may discourage her from being friendly and complimenting you again.
    3. If C/F is the only hand you can play, it sets the tone of the relationship with the girl. She often assumes the same tone...you rubbed off on her...and she hesitates to say something warm and genuine to you.

Also, I'm not sure whether the letters to him in his newsletter are genuine. I signed up for Textbroker (dot com) to be a ghostwriter. I saw 2 letters "to David DeAngelo" that needed revision. I'm not sure whether he actually pays ghostwriters to write completely made-up letters, or just to revise already-written letters, but if it's the latter, it wouldn't be shocking. After all, we know he's a great marketer (Eben Pagan).

The last thing I hate about him is his delivery. He speaks way too slow, and his body language is stiff. As others have mentioned, he repeats the same concepts a dozen times. When I listen to him on DVD or audio I literally increase the playback speed to 1.5x. I still comprehend everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I'm not sure whether the letters to him in his newsletter are genuine. I signed up for Textbroker (dot com) to be a ghostwriter. I saw 2 letters "to David DeAngelo" that needed revision. I'm not sure whether he actually pays ghostwriters to write completely made-up letters, or just to revise already-written letters, but if it's the latter, it wouldn't be shocking. After all, we know he's a great marketer (Eben Pagan).
    I have been wondering that myself. I still get his letters, but it's usually the same ones that I got about 10 years ago when I first started looking up stuff in dealing with women and dating.

I like his book, Double your Dating, but I never bought anything else from him. He even indicated once in one of his newsletters that you can basically just use DYD, and you don't need to buy anything else of his.

It seems to me, though, that his stuff was for 10-12 years ago, but not today.

BTW, ever heard of the True Forced Loneliness movement on You-Tube from around six years ago? It had some goofy leader by the name of Bill Greathouse (Bill122460) who thought that women deserved to be raped because they turned down men. Well, Steve Hoca, someone who was a part of that, has his own blog, and recently did an entry on DeAngelo:

David DeAngelo and Creating Your Own Reality Steve Hoca

His blog, Stevehoca.com, is not very kind to PUA, though, just to let you guys know.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have the patience nor the time for DeAngelo.
    To each his own, but he is as useless as humanly possible
    when it comes to game. Although his products are cheap the info
    contained is vague, watered down & rated G. Instead try Sinn,
    Mehow, Carlos Xuma, Bobby Rio, RSD on YouTube, Nick Rogue,
    Vin de Carlo & Paul Janka just to name an excellent few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got an e-mail from Brad at the MPUA forum. Guess who it was about? David DeAngelo.

He apparently has a new free video: 2 Critical Keys for Attracting Women.

I clicked on the link, but they want your name and e-mail (to send you a free .pdf), so I declined.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D Deangelo is a classic