Big Business, thank you!

Minnesota, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Business, thank you!

Originally I was going to post a field report, but decided against it when my first draft turned out to be the most long-winded borefest I've ever written. So instead I'd like to thank Big Business for...well, blogging, basically!

A few weeks back I read something in your blog about a time that there were only a few chicks around, one being a blonde who passed out and another girl you were targeting. You mentioned how all the other guys were vying for the girls relentlessly, and how you decided instead to chat up the guys and show that you're having a good time, and how you would slyly throw in a few aspects of game when you saw openings. Well, I emulated this at a small party with only one girl, and I freaking f-closed! I played it really slow-burn, waited for/looked for opportunities, and while the other guys were hitting on her I just started up a good convo with other guys! And hell, when that wasn't available I got to just sit and watch Family Guy! Just set my hat on the ground and watched tv, until the girl put on my hat and I teased her. I know it's not quite this cut-and-dry, but I'd still like to say: I f-closed by slightly gaming and watching family guy!!! Whooo!!!

So once again, thank you Big Business. Your post stuck with me, and taught me not to come off as hasty when gaming, which really got me into a good frame of mind. Basically: I closed. You rock. Thank you.

Surprise Buttsex
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giggity!
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google. - . 5 . . . .