Soul's Day Game Q&A

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soul's Day Game Q&A

Alright guys, here we go. Fire away with and all of your Day Game questions, and we'll keep this thread open as long as I have time to respond.

Day game is my major forté and I'm doing the next Day Game seminar with Love Systems/Mystery Method (check the website for full details).

One caveat before you post a question, check this http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ad.php?t=69664 before asking, it's a pretty long article I just wrote and may already include the answer!

Soul

Dating Coach, Love Systems

Workshop Reviews . 1-on-1 Review.

Twitter (you're mad not to be on this)

Bigger articles at www.lifewithsoul.com, and you can Facebook like me too.

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so heres my problem with daygame. How do you get them in an emotional and qualifying state after saying hi how are you? Would you stack it with a screening opener like is there more to you than meets the eye? or should I try to notice something about her and lead her into an emotional state from that?

I can work warm sets no problem and always pull who I want, but the above espescially in day game always feels like im in interview mode and not attraction mode.

So I guess transitioning from the opener lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read the article first; very good information! I do have a question though: How necessary is kino escalation in a Day Game situation? I know that in Magic Bullets it says to tone the kino down (for obvious reasons, most people don't want to be groped in public), but I am having a hard time finding the appropriate level.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so heres my problem with daygame. How do you get them in an emotional and qualifying state after saying hi how are you? Would you stack it with a screening opener like is there more to you than meets the eye? or should I try to notice something about her and lead her into an emotional state from that?

So I guess transitioning from the opener lol
    If you're going Direct, which is my default type of game, then attraction is created very quickly. Essentially, step 1 is to make them really BELIEVE that you stopped them because you felt *compelled to*. I.e. don't deliver your opener like you're just stopping random girls on the street because you are a horndog.

E.g. "Hey, you're cute." is not anywhere as good as, "Excuse me, sorry I know this is really forward of me, but I just saw you walking past and thought you were so beautiful I had to say hello! I was going to kick myself if I didn't... so how are you? I'm Soul by they way."

Step 2 is any simple, short attraction routine that MAKES HER LAUGH. Don't get all neggy on her or try to be supercool, just make a joke out of the situation or tease her a little. E.g. "Haha, so this must happen to you all the time right? [No...] Oh honey, I think you are lying, I think you sit on the subway winking at all the cute guys waiting for them to talk to you!! Well I wasn't gonna wait for you to wink at me :-) "

Step 3 is being comfortable having a regular conversation with her (essentially a comfort type convo). E.g. "So what are you up to today? Oh cool, I'm doing X [X shoudn't be "chatting up girls" or "sarging"!!]. I'm really tired because I went out and had a massive night last night. Do you go out much?"

The important thing to note in Step 3 is that you have to be willing to TALK about yourself and make it INTERESTING. Don't go asking her a bunch of questions (e.g. where do you work? oh cool, how old are you? Oh cool, what do you do for fun? Oh cool, what are you friends like? Oh cool). You need to balance statements with questions.

You can stack routines if you like, but make them light-hearted and playful attraction routines. Don't start screening her straight away, as it could come off a bit "high and mighty" on the street. When you screen her, wait a few minutes until you are (hopefully) walking with her, and then ask her subtle questions about what she likes doing. Don't ask her to impress you, just be willing to find out more positive things about her than her looks.

I read the article first; very good information! I do have a question though: How necessary is kino escalation in a Day Game situation? I know that in Magic Bullets it says to tone the kino down (for obvious reasons, most people don't want to be groped in public), but I am having a hard time finding the appropriate level.
    You should always kino a little in daytime, but only social level kino, i.e. touch her arm lightly (I always do this when I open a girl on the street), shake hands. That's about it. When you get into instant date territory (e.g. you take her to a bar for a drink), you can ramp it up some more.

Your escalation up the the point of the instant date should be logistical and verbal escalation, rather than physical. For instance, escalate from standing with her on the street where you stopped her, to the side of the road (out of the way of the crowd), to walking with her down the street for a couple of minutes, to having a coffee with her, to going to a bar etc. etc.

Soul

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

T-Dot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the situation is lightly time-constrained (Ex. Not alot of time to talk to her in venue, but she doesnt have a serious place to be)
    What do you do before and during you instant-date her?

Especially instant-dating off the bus/subway, b/c it is generally more time-constrained, and harder to do smaller compliances moves (Like moving her a few feet).

btw thanks for the help clearing some things about day game, much appreciated.

United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the most part, I'm a day-gamer and I've gone direct most of the time with great success. I found your post really insightful however I do have a question...do you think going direct on hired guns during the day is effective? I would imagine since guys aren't liquored up during the day, it should still have a shock and awe feel to it. I doubt many guys go into department stores semi-drunk and hit on the hot worker chicks there.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twelve View Post
    If the situation is lightly time-constrained (Ex. Not alot of time to talk to her in venue, but she doesnt have a serious place to be)
    What do you do before and during you instant-date her?

Especially instant-dating off the bus/subway, b/c it is generally more time-constrained, and harder to do smaller compliances moves (Like moving her a few feet).
    Your goal, and the reason why you want to spend as much quality time with her as possible upon first meeting, is to build comfort and therefore reduce flaking.

If you're time constrained, try to build enough of a comfort level so that she knows you to be different from any other random guy that might go up to her and ask her out. For example, find quick commonalities (do you both party a lot? both read a lot? both travel a lot?), and then suggest very loosely future plans around these. The other thing is to get beyond a "nicey nicey" conversation between two strangers into something a bit more personal. This can be as simple as asking, "So look, what do you like to do for fun?" She might give you some nicey, nicey basic answer back (e.g. "Oh you know I like going out and seeing friends"), in which you drill her down and say, "No seriously, like what are you really passionate about in life? I think it's important that people do things they love. What was that last thing you did that you really, really enjoyed doing?"

The other part of it is to make sure within that short space of time you spike attraction. A girl flaking on is normally either a lack of attraction or a lack or comfort. So make sure you demonstrate a range of different values (humour, intelligence, social intuition etc.) in as short a space of time as you can.

Follow up every number you get. I have laid girls from 30 second number closes, and had flakes from 30 minute conversations. You never know, so follow up with everyone.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unrated View Post
    For the most part, I'm a day-gamer and I've gone direct most of the time with great success. I found your post really insightful however I do have a question...do you think going direct on hired guns during the day is effective? I would imagine since guys aren't liquored up during the day, it should still have a shock and awe feel to it. I doubt many guys go into department stores semi-drunk and hit on the hot worker chicks there.
    I think it depends. I do sincerely believe that going direct can work anytime, anyplace, but you have to be socially calibrated.

In this case, it depends where she is working. If she's a hired gun on the street, you can totally go direct on her. But in a department store, be careful of how many people are around her. For example, if it's obvious you're chatting her up, what if her colleagues/manager is around? She's not necessarily going to react well. So you might want to catch her when less people are around (this is why it's great to go into bars/shops when it's quiet), or just go indirect.

Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey soul, my question is focused in kino

my question:

1. my main sticking point in day game is kino escalation. what is your thought about kino escalation in day game?

2. what if the girl feel uncomfortable with your kino progression, do you stop or wait and do it again?

3. how to kino escalate when she is with her friend? is it okay to do it in front of her friend or do i just escalate both of them??

thanks soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you're going direct gaming, do you think being good-looking is a requirement, is it more important than in indirect game ? etc.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your tips for meeting girls in cafes? Should you try to move the girl out of the cafe or build as much comfort as you can and arrange a time bridge?

PS does your upcoming seminar have an in-field portion?

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sys View Post
    hey soul, my question is focused in kino
    1. my main sticking point in day game is kino escalation. what is your thought about kino escalation in day game?

2. what if the girl feel uncomfortable with your kino progression, do you stop or wait and do it again?

3. how to kino escalate when she is with her friend? is it okay to do it in front of her friend or do i just escalate both of them??
    Hey buddy,

1. Don't worry too much about kino escalation in the daytime. If you can get some kino as you open (I normally touch girls VERY lightly on the arm as I open them) and shake their hand that's enough. Don't kino her like you would in a night club.

However, once you get into instant date territory, then obviously it's a date, so you can generally kino as you normally would on dates. But bear in mind, she is less likely to kiss you when it is still daylight out. Ideally, you want to keep moving her (e.g. café, bar, another bar, your place) until it starts to get dark outside, at which point you can ramp up the kino to kiss closing and more. Girls have this thing where they associate the evening with sex.

2. Dude if any girl, daytime or not, is uncomfortable with your kino escalation, then yes, stop but be emotionally unreactive to the fact that she didn't respond well (don't treat it like a big deal and don't apologise!). Keep talking/gaming her, and then try again in a few mins.

3. Don't kino escalate her in front of her friends. You need to isolate her before you start to seriously physically escalate.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newbiepua View Post
    When you're going direct gaming, do you think being good-looking is a requirement, is it more important than in indirect game ? etc.
    Direct or Indirect mate, looks do help. However, so do a lot of other things: humour, intelligence, social intuition for example.

There are hundreds of different attraction switches and my personal belief is that good looks are one of them. However, girls don't tend to fall for guys that hit only one attraction switch, they like guys that can hit a lot of them. It doesn't really matter if it's looks, humour and intelligence, or social intuition, charm and honesty - if you're hitting a lot of switches she will get attracted to you.

That said, why would you not try to hit as many as possible? You can totally make the most out of your looks by good grooming and hitting the gym.

I'm not the best looking guy in the world but I make an effort to do these things. Here are some pics of me (showing a bad pic and then what some sprucing up can do!) and a few of some of the girls I've picked up through direct and day game. I probably shouldn't post these but I want you guys to see what is possible even when you're not amazing looking!

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keldas View Post
    What are your tips for meeting girls in cafes? Should you try to move the girl out of the cafe or build as much comfort as you can and arrange a time bridge?
    Spend time with her in the café first of all and then start establishing a plan by asking her logistical questions, e.g. what she is doing there?

Standard day game rules apply: if you can spend as much time with her upon first meeting, then do it. E.g. she is doing her work there but doesn't have much to do today. Solution: spend time with her in the café, then suggest going for a walk, then suggest a drink at a bar, another bar, another walk, your place is just around the corner etc...

But if she seems like she will be busy later, then spend a bit of time with her at the café, and be socially calibrated by saying, "well I know you've got stuff to do, but it was great talking with you and I'll give you a call about doing that thing we discussed" etc.

So really, it all depends on her situation. The important thing is not force her out of the café unless a) the interaction is going well, and b) she doesn't seem to be too busy the rest of her afternoon.

PS does your upcoming seminar have an in-field portion?
    There's no in-field portion, but I cram as many practical exercises for things like opening, attraction building, qualification and comfort into it as I can. I've learnt from doing seminars that these practical exercises REALLY help students. It's one thing for me to explain how I build attraction, and another thing to demonstrate on a student (who is very secure in their sexuality, haha) how I do it.

I think in-field demos are GREAT for breaking someone's reality and showing them what's possible, but with a practical exercise in a controlled room (with one of you acting as the girl) you can actually break down the interaction into it's components, show them body language, the right words to use etc.

My homoerotic kino demonstrations are legendary, I think they are mentioned in a couple of reviews

Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your general approach/structure to hired guns (Working in stores/mall) during the day, especially if it is a time-constrained situation?

vancouver
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did you begin day game (from scratch, like the very first thing you did) and how did you progress to where you are now?
    (was it any different than the stuff you wrote in your other thread?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londonsoul View Post
    I'm not the best looking guy in the world......
    Dude don't discount yourself! You are a handsome devil!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Soul,

Nice post and very informative!
    My question is when you approach and open what should you be doing with your hands? Should you touch, open and let them hang on the side? This for me is my challenge. Any body language tips you can give in general?

Thanks
    SB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man, Thanks for doing a Q&A..

1)What's the best way to STOP a set?whether solo or group..

2)Whats the BEST way to stop a set that has PASSED You? I notice i have to go in from behind,giving them a chance to keep going,then i become the weird chaser guy

3) Is it a good idea to have a Day game structure?? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats your success rate like now (just getting the number?

Do you still run into times where you just get absolutely no where with the girl and therefore get nothing out of it?Or have you gotten good enough to maintain stability for every single interaction?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey soul, 2 question for you

1. what is your main sticking point in day game and how do you handle them?
    2. when you try to stop a girl but they keep moving, what do you do? since it's creepy to follow them.

ps: you are a good looking man, soul. you like a celeb from India.

United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

london, you kind of remind me of Mohinder Suresh from "Heroes"

When does the Q & A end btw?

Gamecock Land
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Limited Time!

Hey Soul, great work ur doin man fo sho!

Here's my question: Straight-forward - How do you game a girl correctly in order for her to be attracted to you in literally a couple minutes?? There's a new girl at work (gym ) who takes care of kids for a summer camp at the gym, and I tried to talk to her the other day while she was waiting for the kid to get out of the bathroom..long story short, I only had a couple minutes to talk before she had to get back to her job, and I mine..we basically just talked about how we have similiar jobs and I threw in some banter as well, but that's about it...how can I most efficiently use 2 minutes to day game?! Or should I just lead the interaction and take as long as it takes to go thru all the game steps correctly?..it just seems sometimes that I feel pushy if I keep talkin to the girl if we both have work we need to get to...any thoughts appreciated, thanx Soul!

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canyoudoabackflip View Post
    What is your general approach/structure to hired guns (Working in stores/mall) during the day, especially if it is a time-constrained situation?
    Tbh mate, I don't do that much with hired guns. I personally find them more hassle than they're worth - after all they're just standard hot girls with elevated social positions in a particular social situation.

I've done a few though, and essentially everything I normally teach about Direct game applies:

1. Show high value
    2. Be socially calibrated

What does this mean in the context of hired guns

1. Be interesting by being funny!! You need to get her out of polite customer/salesperson conversation and into something a little different. Don't ask indirect questions just for the sake of getting her talking, just banter with her quickly.

2. Socially calibration is the biggest thing. Avoid hitting on her hardcore/talking to her lots if her colleagues or boss are listening in. Even if you're pretty indirect, her boss will know whats going on (it's pretty obvious when a guy is hitting on a girl), so it's best to pick your moments. When you go for the exchange of contact details be very subtle so other people don't see what's going on, e.g. "write your number down on that receipt for me."

Again, as mentioned, I think there are plenty of hot girls walking the streets to mean you don't really need to bother with hired guns that much.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomFoolery View Post
    how did you begin day game (from scratch, like the very first thing you did) and how did you progress to where you are now?
    (was it any different than the stuff you wrote in your other thread?)
    Haha, good question mate.

The FIRST thing I ever did on day game, in fact, was on my second day ever in the community.

I went on a day sarge with this guy (who to this day is a good friend of mine) who set us the challenge to go up to ten girls and just say, "You're cute!"

My god it was nerve wracking, I almost shat my pants on the train into central london because I was so nervous. But you know what, you man up, you push through, and you get stronger as a result.

I probably got 1 bad reaction from a girl, and 9 good reactions - I think I even got a phone number! Good times...

I was indirect and using routines for about 6 months. In this time, I didn't make massive progress with daygame, whenever I got numbers they ALL flaked.

After a trip to thailand and some serious soul searching (hehe), I switched to Direct and went au naturale. After this, I started getting laid from day game with increasing regularity.

Basically, everything I've learnt in the last 2.5 years I've condensed into my day game seminar (so come along and let the healing begin!). If you're interested, PM me and we can talk thru exactly what I teach and what you should expect to learn from it.

It's funny, I read a bit of the pickup literature out there and compared notes with people like Sinn. I realised that a lot of the things I read I had discovered myself through my own experiences - sometimes people converge on good ideas through their own experimentations.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormboy View Post
    My question is when you approach and open what should you be doing with your hands? Should you touch, open and let them hang on the side? This for me is my challenge. Any body language tips you can give in general?
    I always touch them very gently for half a second on the arm when I open them (I normally open from behind). Best thing is to demonstrate this in person on a seminar, but if you can't make it, hopefully I should be producing some day game videos in the next couple of months with Sheriff that will demonstrate this nicely.

After that point, you should be relaxed but strong in your body language. As you talk, your hands should be gesturing to express what you are saying. watch videos of good public speakers to see what I mean.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slack View Post
    Hey man, Thanks for doing a Q&A..

1)What's the best way to STOP a set?whether solo or group..

2)Whats the BEST way to stop a set that has PASSED You? I notice i have to go in from behind,giving them a chance to keep going,then i become the weird chaser guy

3) Is it a good idea to have a Day game structure?? Thanks
    Dude, again all this body language stuff is best demonstrated in person. I'm giving a free talk (well it actually costs £5) in London next Monday 16th June, if you're around I'll give you a demonstration.

Someone asked me this in the Lounge, so I'll repost my answer here:

[His question asked when you have moving sets on the street, should you a) stand in front of them and stop them badboy style, b) walk next to her while you deliver the opener over your shoulder, Mystery style, or c) tap her on the shoulder so she stops and then deliver opener]

GREAT question mate, I was waiting for someone to ask this. For moving sets, I highly recommend c) tapping her on the shoulder and getting her to turn around, or some variation of this. My standard MO is to touch them lightly on the arm from behind and say "Excuse me..." My rationale is this:

1. Standing in front of her and saying "stop!" is confrontational, and also totally makes you look like one of those charity people on the street who get you to sign up to their charities. We have so many of them in London. Seriously, girls think you're trying to sell them stuff if you do this.

2. Tapping her on the shoulder to make her turn around (also, say something like, "Excuse me..." in order to get her attention) interrupts her flow of walking in that direction: she will stop and turn around. That she has committed that much already means she is more likely to commit to a few minutes (and hopefully more) of conversation with you.

3. Running up behind her and tapping her gives makes it look as though you saw her walking past and then had the afterthought, "I'm going to regret it if I don't talk to this girl," instead of walking around actively prowling for girls. It has a more romantic air (which works SO well in the daytime) than standing in front of them and squaring off.

I ALWAYS let a girl walk past me, then turn around and go tap her on the shoulder or arm if I can. I've tried so many times stopping girls walking towards me and it just plain does not work as well (they really think you're trying to sell them something).

In terms of having a day game structure, yes this is a good idea. Have you read Magic Bullets? It's the same structure, just adapted slightly for daytime -read my post here if you haven't.

I teach this basic structure for day game:

1. Approach
    2. Banter/make her laugh
    3. Instant date - qualify and comfort
    4. Escalate - bounce and close (full close ideally, if not then number close and time bridge).

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 619joe View Post
    Whats your success rate like now (just getting the number?

Do you still run into times where you just get absolutely no where with the girl and therefore get nothing out of it?Or have you gotten good enough to maintain stability for every single interaction?
    Dude, let me tell you something. Anyone that tells you something works with EVERY girl ALL the time is a f*cking liar or marketing their ass off. I know some of the best guys in the world, and I have seen them all get blown out at some point.

Do you know what a good salesman is? It's not someone who makes a sale on every call. It's someone who has a good conversion ratio - they know what their ratio is, and they make the appropriate number of calls to generate good revenue. It's the same with pickup.

My success rate is that I can approach and normally banter with most girls. Out of 10 daytime approaches, I will probably get 1 cold blowout, 8 warm/good responses, and 1 amazing connection. There will be a bunch of phone numbers, a couple of instant dates, and normally one lay (either a same day lay or on a date later that week).

Success rate is a funny thing. I know I could "improve" it by choosing girls that I know will be attracted to me or that are well within my capabilities, but I'm not in this for easy success. I am constantly trying to further my game by pushing myself to do harder and tougher sets.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sys View Post
    hey soul, 2 question for you
    1. what is your main sticking point in day game and how do you handle them?
    My main sticking point is organising logistics. I meet so many hot girls during the day, but I want to close them (lay them) as soon as possible. It's so frustrating having a good connection with someone, only to have the fact that they're so busy in the next few days mean that the connection gets forgotten. Ideally, I'd like every romance to last a few hours and then I can go out in the evening with my buddies to party.

Especially when you start to approach super hot girls (9s and 10s), they all have so many parties etc. going on it's harder to compete for time.

I'm taking two approaches to these issues:

a) Developing massive social value by increasing my social circles and always trying to have a cool party up my sleeve. Being a connector like Mr M talks about.

b) Picking the right girls. I talk about this extensively in my seminar, but basically picking the tourists and other hotties you know you can lay quickly.

2. when you try to stop a girl but they keep moving, what do you do? since it's creepy to follow them.
    This is addressed in another reply above I think, let me know if not. It's not creepy to follow them if you a) express genuine emotion, and b) act socially calibrated. "neediness" is all in your head. If you're just there to approach a woman and tell her she's beautiful without supplicating to her, then that's a strong frame. If you want to follow her so you can admire her from afar without ever having the balls to talk to her, that's a creep frame.

ps: you are a good looking man, soul. you like a celeb from India.
    Cheers buddy

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When does the Q & A end btw?
    Q&A will probably end next week, or at least sometime before the seminar launches (23rd June).

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigan View Post
    How do you game a girl correctly in order for her to be attracted to you in literally a couple minutes?? There's a new girl at work (gym ) who takes care of kids for a summer camp at the gym, and I tried to talk to her the other day while she was waiting for the kid to get out of the bathroom..long story short, I only had a couple minutes to talk before she had to get back to her job, and I mine..we basically just talked about how we have similiar jobs and I threw in some banter as well, but that's about it...how can I most efficiently use 2 minutes to day game?! Or should I just lead the interaction and take as long as it takes to go thru all the game steps correctly?..it just seems sometimes that I feel pushy if I keep talkin to the girl if we both have work we need to get to...any thoughts appreciated, thanx Soul!
    Nah dude, you don't wanna keep pushing to talk to her when she's busy, that shows a lack of social calibration.

You need to make those short, sharp bouts of interaction fun and demonstrate your value. You can do this by bantering, and by having strong body language (subcommunications) - I always throw in a bit of sexuality or implicit direct behaviour to turn up the heat on a girl if I've only got a few minutes.

That way she can see I'm a sexual creature, and not just a run of the mill guy who is going to try to befriend her and THEN get in her pants.

Second, you need to coordinate some kind of time when you can escalate on her more. Ideally, you want a "work drinks" situation, or invite her out to some sort of party.

Once you have her out of the busy work situation, then game her as normal and escalate like fuck.

Does that help?

Soul

Midwest Swing
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is the most effective way to transition a solid day game close into a spit roast?!?!?!?!
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

vancouver
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Do You Do When Its Raining and Miserable Outside

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    What is the most effective way to transition a solid day game close into a spit roast?!?!?!?!
    Lol, hahaha Braddock you joker. I will reframe this joke question with a serious and comprehensive answer

To spitroast someone you must:

1. Get high compliance throughout the interaction. You can do this in standard ways, just apply them to day game, e.g. venue change several times.

2. Set sexual frames (non judgmental, adventurous), e.g. by telling relevant stories

3. Reinforce the spitroast idea with her while you are having sex with her. E.g. "Baby, you'd look so sexy with another dick inside you."

4. Set up an evening where you go out with your mate, everyone drinks and parties together. Let them talk, then leave them alone for a little while to bond. When you get back, if they haven't made out already, tell your mate to make out with her.

5. Keep partying together but don't get too sexual in the club. Go home, into the bedroom and both escalate like crazy on her.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomFoolery View Post
    What Do You Do When Its Raining and Miserable Outside
    Good question mate. You can

1) Take an umbrella, go out and game the streets. Seriously, you have no idea how many times the weather has been shit and I've still pulled. Admittedly, I'm normally catch a break when it stops raining for a few minutes.

2) Do shopping malls, bookstores and cafes.

3) Stay inside and masturbate, or as I like to call it, "working on your inner game".

I like doing all three!

Soul

Midwest Swing
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londonsoul View Post
    Lol, hahaha Braddock you joker. I will reframe this joke question with a serious and comprehensive answer

To spitroast someone you must:

1. Get high compliance throughout the interaction. You can do this in standard ways, just apply them to day game, e.g. venue change several times.

2. Set sexual frames (non judgmental, adventurous), e.g. by telling relevant stories

3. Reinforce the spitroast idea with her while you are having sex with her. E.g. "Baby, you'd look so sexy with another dick inside you."

4. Set up an evening where you go out with your mate, everyone drinks and parties together. Let them talk, then leave them alone for a little while to bond. When you get back, if they haven't made out already, tell your mate to make out with her.

5. Keep partying together but don't get too sexual in the club. Go home, into the bedroom and both escalate like crazy on her.

Soul

HAHAHAHA!!! I love you Soul!
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

Bournemouth, England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, good thread so far, some interesting ideas.

Have you ever approached girls at the beach? Im from Bournemouth and as you prob know we have a pretty good beach here, and its packed whenever its hot. I want to use this area for approaching in the summer, but am a bit at a loss about the right way to go about it. Different scenarios..

1, girl or girls laying down sunbathing
    2, waiting in line for an ice cream/drink
    3, walking along the promonade
    4, a lot of mixed groups
    5, topless girls.. a no-no?

These are things i ponder and i imagine all require a different tact. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey bro,

Two questions I have regarding day game:
    1) What is the difference between your game when you're trying for a SNL in day game vs. SNL for Night game? (Especially in terms of timing of sooner to escalate, and when/if you frame them sexually or have certain frames you set up)

2) What are some ways you frame in set during mid-game while on an instant date?

btw this thread has really helped, hopefully day game seminars will still be up later on in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Soul! Love the Q&A man. thanks.

Here are my questions:

1. Should I change my attraction material used in night game when I use it in day game?

2. Would approaching a 2-4 set during day game be different during night game?

South Wales
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soul, some fucking great info there mate. Wonder if you could give a quick critique on todays day game:

I Opened 3 sets in Queen St today (Cardiff's main shopping street)……..

Wasn't actively seeking any closes as such, but wanted to improve on my social skills

As I've recently grown a Craig David-esque beard, the opener I went with was (all on moving targets)………….

Scuse me, (whilst walking in at an angle), real quick question, need an opinion on something (FTC)

'Been experimenting with facial hair and I wanted your thoughts on whats suits me best'

*then proceed to pull out mobile phone and show pic of me clean shaven as well - whilst doing this, purposely skim through pics of me out and some HB's on phone (DHV?)*

1st set was quite receptive and said that no-beard looks better, makes me look younger, especially as she's so used to her bf having a beard. She was then on her way as her body language dicatated she was in a bit of a rush

2nd set was very receptive and said that with beard was more sophisticated and commented that I looked younger than 31, even with the beard, then she asked me a question about the Eisteddfod as she was working for the local paper and took my pic

Managed to stop the 3rd set but she walked off looking slightly embarrassed saying 'it looks fine' lol before I could even get my phone out! Oh well!

Again, the main point of today was just opening some daygame (solo). I should have used the 2nd example to transition especially as my mate's brother also works at the Echo……doh!

On reflection, my body language could have been a bit more relaxed and I recall that my body was pointing toward set as soon as I opened, which is something to work on!

After reading your posts, I think I went too indirect on moving targets (hence the weird look from the second set!) What ya reckon mate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey london soul i got a few questions?

1) I am in university in toronto, ontario and in the downtown core with a tremendous amount of woman. I love to do club game however do you find its easier to be direct and move to qualification alot quicker in day game?

2) How come there aren't alot of ebooks that cover day game and if there are any resources can you send them to me?

3) Last questions lets say i grab the number do you recommend staying a few more minutes or just leaving right away?

Gamecock Land
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome!

Yeah, sounds awesome, Soul!! Makes a lot of sense, thanx for the info!

But what do you consider to be "implicit direct/sexual behaviour"? Can you give an example? I believe I know what you mean but I'm not sure. The kids are a handful to control at work and get ya tired fast, so could a possible conversation be:
    HB: "Ya, these kids can get ya tired pretty fast!"
    S: "Ya they look like fun tho, but ya better save some energy for later..don't get any [naughty] ideas tho!"

Could that work? Thanx Soul!

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,

Sorry for the slow response, been mad busy prepping for the Day Game seminar, which went down a storm!! Reviews will be up soon, check em out

I'll answer all the Qs here and then close the thread for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitario View Post
    Have you ever approached girls at the beach? Im from Bournemouth and as you prob know we have a pretty good beach here, and its packed whenever its hot. I want to use this area for approaching in the summer, but am a bit at a loss about the right way to go about it. Different scenarios..

1, girl or girls laying down sunbathing
    2, waiting in line for an ice cream/drink
    3, walking along the promonade
    4, a lot of mixed groups
    5, topless girls.. a no-no?
    I've done some beach approaches before, mainly abroad though as not many beaches in London, haha. Normal rules of being socially calibrated apply.

1. These are just like girls in parks. Go Direct on the singles, go direct on groups of girls, or use situational openers on groups. Important thing is to use a time constraint when you are doing seated/lying down sets as you don't want to pressure them into feeling you are not going to stay if you are not welcome.

2. Use a situational opener, functional or opinion opener. Again, as she's standing in line, you don't want to pressure her with a direct opener.

3. Promenade is just like the street, go direct.

4. I don't do mixed groups in day game, there are normally enough lone wolfs and groups of girls for me not to bother. If you do do mixed groups, use something indirect like an opinion opener, so you don't put pressure on the girl.

5. Topless girls are fine, just be socially calibrated by not looking at their tits and looking them in the eyes when you talk to them. It's fine to go direct, again though as they're sitting or lying there (as opposed to moving) use a false time constraint.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaejin View Post
    1) What is the difference between your game when you're trying for a SNL in day game vs. SNL for Night game? (Especially in terms of timing of sooner to escalate, and when/if you frame them sexually or have certain frames you set up)

2) What are some ways you frame in set during mid-game while on an instant date?
    1) For Same Day Lays (SDL), it will generally take a bit more time. Girls are less sexualised in the daytime, generally two things help them to become more so: evening time and alcohol. i.e. the more you can extend your instant dates into the evening, and the more you can have alcohol involved (take her to bars), the more likely you can SDL her.

What I'll try to do is either keep on instant dating her until I venue her back to my place, or build a shit load of comfort, number close, and arrange to meet her a few hours later (so we can both go home, and shower etc.). By that time, it's normally evening, so SDL is much more likely.

2) I frame for spontaneity, taking risks, being passionate, serendipity, living in the moment, being emotionally connected, and I future project a lot as well.

E.g. "You know when I first saw you, it made me nervous. I see a lot of pretty girls but there was something about the way you did X [some body language comment or mannerism] that made me really want to talk to you.

I had no idea what you were going to say when I approached you, but I just knew I had to take the risk. I think that's how people should live, if they want something, or feel something is right inside, they should just go for it."

This is much more effective when i'm looking deep into her eyes when i say it!!!

btw this thread has really helped, hopefully day game seminars will still be up later on in the US.
    I'll be putting them up on the schedule this week, PM me to let me know what city you're interested in.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kombat1 View Post
    Hey Soul! Love the Q&A man. thanks.

1. Should I change my attraction material used in night game when I use it in day game?

2. Would approaching a 2-4 set during day game be different during night game?
    1. The attraction qualities (e.g. confidence, humour, social intuition) etc. are still relevant, but you demonstrate them different in day game. For example, confident is demonstrated simply by opening her directly. Social proof is demonstrate by talking about parties you go to and friends you have (because she can't see you talking to other hot girls, as she would in a nightclub).

Because girls are approached less often, you don't need to use as many specific routines or be a dancing monkey, it's actually quite quick and simple to generate attraction in day game (especially if you're going Direct).

I have a whole section on this in my seminar, but essentially you want to use attraction material for only a couple of minutes, make her laugh and smile, and the move onto qualification and comfort.

If your concerned about your attraction material being appropriate for day game, PM me with more specifics of what you do/say and I'll give you some tips.

2. Yes, it's different in that it's actually a lot easier!! If you're doing street sets, you can go Direct on the whole group, "You are so hot, I had to come over and stop you!!" You can also go Direct on one girl, and then build comfort with the whole group so they like you.

Groups sets are a lot of fun in day game, people should do them much more often.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy1 View Post
    Soul, some fucking great info there mate.
    Wasn't actively seeking any closes as such, but wanted to improve on my social skills
    You should always be trying to close mate!!! There is no point opening if you're not planning on taking the interaction anywhere (even if that's just a number or a date or a friend close).

You need to have a goal in mind because then it makes you escalate towards that goal with the girl.

As I've recently grown a Craig David-esque beard, the opener I went with was (all on moving targets)………….

Scuse me, (whilst walking in at an angle), real quick question, need an opinion on something (FTC)

'Been experimenting with facial hair and I wanted your thoughts on whats suits me best'

*then proceed to pull out mobile phone and show pic of me clean shaven as well - whilst doing this, purposely skim through pics of me out and some HB's on phone (DHV?)*

After reading your posts, I think I went too indirect on moving targets (hence the weird look from the second set!) What ya reckon mate?[/QUOTE]

Haha yes man, way too indirect for moving streets sets. Indirect is FINE for seated or standing sets in low key venues like cafés, bookstores etc., but on the street you need something stronger to hook a moving set. That's where Direct Game comes in.

I tell you man, I did indirect on the street for 6 months and go nowhere. I got a bunch of fake numbers and dates that went nowhere. When I switched to direct street openers, I started getting laid with Day Game. Go direct buddy.

Also, you need to do more than 3 sets for anything. 3 sets will not give you enough experience in one day game session. Hell, sometimes I'll do 3 sets and get blown out 3 sets in a row!! But then the next 7 sets normally go way better and I'll get laid from one of them.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by napjohn8 View Post
    Hey london soul i got a few questions?

1) I am in university in toronto, ontario and in the downtown core with a tremendous amount of woman. I love to do club game however do you find its easier to be direct and move to qualification alot quicker in day game?

2) How come there aren't alot of ebooks that cover day game and if there are any resources can you send them to me?

3) Last questions lets say i grab the number do you recommend staying a few more minutes or just leaving right away?
    Hey buddy,

1) Yes, absolutely! I am normally in attraction for a couple of minutes if that, and then I'm trying to move the girl (instant date) and build comfort and qualify.

2) Cos I haven't written one yet ;-) Just kidding. The next version of Magic Bullets will have my Day Game section, check this in the meantime if you haven't already: http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ad.php?t=69664

You can also find a few day game articles (check for my articles) on www.growyourgame.com. Otherwise come to my next Day Game seminar (I'll be doing one in New York in August).

3) You absolutely want to stay in set for as long as possible. The ideal is that you don't just number close and leave, but take her on an instant date, build comfort, then venue change until she's back in your bedroom. If she's too busy and u have to take a number, then yes, build comfort after taking the number and then eject.

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigan View Post
    what do you consider to be "implicit direct/sexual behaviour"? Can you give an example? I believe I know what you mean but I'm not sure. The kids are a handful to control at work and get ya tired fast, so could a possible conversation be:
    S: "Ya they look like fun tho, but ya better save some energy for later..don't get any [naughty] ideas tho!"

Could that work? Thanx Soul!
    That's almost it mate! What you're doing in the above line is being cocky/funny, in otherwords making her the sexual aggressor, which releases the tension.

Being direct is about toning up the tension, and using it to spike her attraction. So this is what I would rather say (this what I call Implicit Direct):

S: "Well I'm hoping that you don't tire out so easily when the kids aren't around." [look her right in the eye, and give a half-seductive, half-friendly smile]

Soul