Day Walking: The Differences between Day and Night Game

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day Walking: The Differences between Day and Night Game

Hey Guys,

I’ve been meaning to write this post for a while, so apologies in the delay. Some of the below is a bit detailed and may be a lot to take in for guys new to Day Game. Don ‘t worry if it is, just read the newbie note at the bottom, get out there and do a few sets, then come back and read the full article.

Some background on me. I’ve been working on my game for a few years now (started with David DeAngelo in 2003, but got into Game proper in 2005). I concentrated very much on indirect club game when I started, but as I grew and developed I discovered a love for Direct Game and Day Game.

Where I stand now is that I like doing night game as well, but Day Game will always be my first love. I have met two of the most incredible girlfriends that I have loved most in my life through Day Game, have had countless dates as a result of daytime number closes, have taken girls home the same day I’ve met them, and brought group of girls I’ve met in the day back to my place.

I’ve stopped using routines and now flow naturally from my heart. I have enormous respect for routines and I teach my students to use routines if I think they need them. Ultimately though, I have practiced so many routines that I now create them on the spot (which in a way is what being natural is about). I don’t do takeaways, I don’t disqualify, I don’t neg. I escalate shamelessly, hard and fast, whilst simultaneously making sure the girl feels as comfortable and safe as possible.

Though I meet girls in night game, I enjoy the variety of girls you can meet in the daytime, the ease with which you can talk to them (bitch shields are WAY down in the day), and the way you can brighten up a beautiful woman’s day unexpectedly.

In some ways, Day Game follows the same structure as any other type of game. But people are always asking me questions about how things are different. So here are the main differences and how to get around them as I see it.

1. Guys generally get more approach anxiety approaching girls in the daytime than they do at night.

People always think, “Isn’t it weird to approach girls in the day? Aren’t they busy? Aren’t they going to tell you to f*ck off?” The truth is it’s no less weird than approaching people you don’t know to talk to them in a bar. I used to think girls were going to react really badly, when in fact, they probably react better in the daytime than they do at night. At night, they expect guys to be drunk and hit on them, but in the daytime, it happens to them much less often and thus they are impressed by your confidence and willingness to take risks. Like all approach anxiety, the only way to overcome this is to man up and go open them!

2. Direct openers are much more necessary in Day Game than night game.

There are a lot of venue considerations in Day Game (see below), but in many situations, particularly in street game, it can come across as really bizarre to stop a random girl and ask her opinion on something. In a bar, you could feasibly be having a conversation with your mates, and want to ask someone nearby their opinion, but in the daytime it comes across as less congruent. Direct openers work fantastically well on the street, e.g. “Excuse me, I just saw you walking past and thought you looked absolutely beautiful! I know this is really forward of me but I just had to say hello. How are you?” Direct Openers are also massively important for moving sets. Contrary to what most people think, it is ridiculously easy to stop moving sets (most of my sets are girls walking past me), you just need to be committed enough to your Direct opener. When you open a moving set, stop, plant yourself right on the ground where you are and deliver the opener. Do NOT start moving as they are moving, wait for them to stop. If they don’t stop, it will be creepy to follow them.

3. Day Game involves a greater variety of venues than night game. These venues are mainly differentiated by the levels of Social Pressure they involve.

You have the streets (my favourite), cafés, bookstores, art galleries, college campuses etc. Every venue or situation is slightly different, so you will need to develop good social calibration so you don’t creep girls out. The biggest factor to be aware of is Social Pressure. The more other people can listen to your interaction with a woman, the higher the Social Pressure will be, and the more potentially uncomfortable the girl will feel. In high social pressure situations, your job is three-fold. First, don’t go too Direct, either open indirectly or tone down your Direct opener (e.g. “That’s a lovely dress, how you doing?”). Second, have a strong frame of feeling comfortable in the interaction. The strongest frame always wins: You feeling comfortable talking to her will make her relax. If you are nervous, she will start to feel uncomfortable. The truth is, feeling this comfortable only comes with time and practice. But remember, she can’t see how you feel inside, only how you act on the outside. Third, make her laugh. If you can tease her or otherwise make her laugh within the first thirty seconds of the interaction, she will instantly relax – the interaction is then suddenly a fun bit of banter with a stranger instead of being accosted by some creepy guy on the subway.

4. Super hot girls are MUCH easier to open in the daytime.

You know how the super hot girls get hit on a lot in bars and clubs? There is one reason why: Alcohol. It normally starts happening after everyone is liquored up. In the sober light of day (and without all their buddies to back up their testosterone levels), most guys are shit scared of the uber hottie walking down the street. They will gawp at her, but God forbid they summon the stones to go up to her and say hello. Direct game works really well in the daytime with super hotties. You’ll be surprised at how many of them will turn around to you and say, “Oh my God, that’s so nice of you, no one has ever stopped me on the street to say that!”

5. You can get into Comfort much more quickly in Day Game than night game.

The fact that you have approached her in the daytime already demonstrates a lot of value; if you went Direct (good on ya!), then this is even more pronounced. Attraction building should happen in a matter of minutes. As soon as she’s laughing and enjoying the interaction, stop thinking about attraction and start thinking about qualifying and building comfort. You’ll need to escalate things as part of this. The easiest way to escalate the interaction on the street is to ask her which way she is headed, and suggest that you walk with her for a few minutes to chat. You can add in a, “I don’t want go dress shopping or anything like that with you though – that would be kinda gay - so I’ll probably head off in a few minutes!” This works exactly like a false time constraint. You are reducing the pressure in the situation.

6. Day Game approaches are often less expected by women and can take them by surprise.

This is a double edged sword. On the one hand, as mentioned above it causes guys to have more anxiety when daytime approaching, and they sometimes equate the surprise that girls will get with her being weirded out. On the other hand, because she is surprised, you have just spiked her emotions and therefore, if you run the interaction well, this turns into a massive positive for you. Not to mention that fact that very rarely do guys approach women on the street, so when you do approach her she will be more impressed and more likely to remember you positively (therefore LESS likely to flake than a night game set). The best way to handle the surprise/shock factor she may experience (especially if you use a Direct opener) is to acknowledge the situation, e.g. “I know this is really forward of me... but I was going to regret it all day if I didn’t stop you and say hello,” or, “This is very bold of me, but I thought you looked absolutely stunning, and I don’t believe in letting opportunities pass you by.”

7. It is harder to get a Same Day Lay than a Same Night Lay.

The reason why this is true is because of logistics, not because of social conventions (which is what you might have expected). If your game is good enough, you can bend social conventions to your whim, but once you get good, the biggest problem you spend most of your time overcoming is logistics. The fact is, girls will tend to be more busy and in the middle of doing other things in the daytime, so often you will only be able to take a phone number, build some comfort, and then move on. However, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be on the lookout for Same Day Lays!! In the ideal situation, you meet the girl and take her on a series of venue changes than end up back at your place. More commonly, there will be an “interrupt”, where she has to go home to eat or meet friends etc. In these cases you can still try to get her to come out to a party with you that night. Guys, you need to get out of the mentality that Day Game is just about taking phone numbers: You are trying to seduce these women not just get their digits. Set up the instant date if you can (e.g. take her for a coffee, then a drink, then a walk, then your place), or arrange to meet her later that day if you can. As mentioned above though, this all depends on what else she has got going on that day. Welcome to the wonderful world of logistical management!

8. You often have less time to demonstrate value to the girl than in night game.

Some girls you open will be in a rush to get somewhere, just about to meet friends, or may not have the time or inclination to talk to a random (albeit fun and interesting) stranger in the middle of the day. Because you are not in a bar, chances are she is not going to see you talking to other people (i.e. no opportunity for social proof). In the daytime therefore, you typically have a very small window of opportunity to make a good first impression: You must present yourself as well as humanly possible. Leave the house ready to meet women. Wear nice clothes, style your hair, and wear good shoes (don’t wear your tatty trainers, homeboy). All of these things will encourage her to response positively to her when you stop her in the middle of the street.

9. Groups of women seem more difficult to approach even though they really are not.

It is not true that you can’t run Direct Game on groups of women, and it is not true that you can’t open groups of women in the daytime. Your strategy with a group should be either to pull all of them to another venue with you (typically again, there will be an interrupt, but you can invite them somewhere later that night), or to open the girl you want, build some comfort with the whole group (so they approve of you and allow you to pick up the girl you want), and then start escalating with your chosen girl. Escalation in front of the group might be as simple as taking her number, finding out some stuff about her and qualifying her a little.

This of course is not everything there is to know about Day Game, but I’ve covered some of the most salient points here that I think a lot of people miss about this fine art.

The most important thing guys, is to take action. I have sarged with so many people who excel in night game, but choke in the daytime. You need to be willing to take action TODAY, not tomorrow, not the day after. Procrastination is the world’s greatest sin. You will find that once you force yourself to open a few daytime sets, your skills and experience in other areas will rapidly transfer across. It’s just being willing to burst through that barrier.

Day Game for Newbies

Doing Day Game can be scary at first. Here’s a few tasks to ease you into it if you’re having trouble. These tasks are progressively harder, but will demonstrate to you that people are a lot friendlier and pleasant in the daytime than you might expect. Rather than complicate it with group sets at this point, start off with women who are by themselves.

• Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know what the time is?”
    • Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know where the nearest coffee shop is?
    • Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know where the nearest men’s fashion store is? [She replies]. Oh thanks, I’m trying to get some new shirts. You’re very well dressed, do you have any tips for me?”
    • Tell 5 beautiful women, “Excuse, I just saw you walking past and I thought you were really cute, I had to stop and say hello. How are you?”

After you’ve completed these tasks, you are ready to move onto standard transitioning and attraction building etc.

Good luck fellas!

Soul
    Last edited by Jeremy Soul; 06-03-2008 at 07:59 AM.

Dating Coach, Love Systems

Workshop Reviews . 1-on-1 Review.

Twitter (you're mad not to be on this)

Bigger articles at www.lifewithsoul.com, and you can Facebook like me too.

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all - great post.
    I want to ask about part 3
    The biggest problem I have in day game is social pressure. I can't pick up a girl if I know someone is around and will hear the interaction (or worse - someone I know hears it).
    The only way I can do it, is only when she's absolutely alone.
    These girls are harder to find + it's limited day game.
    How do I deal with this?

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I sure did write a big post! I guess I wanted it to be a pretty definitive guide to day game. I hope it can help newer and more experienced guys alike.

The biggest problem I have in day game is social pressure. I can't pick up a girl if I know someone is around and will hear the interaction (or worse - someone I know hears it).
    How do I deal with this?
    Three things mate.

1. Although people around you will listen for the first few seconds, believe me they will get so bored after that (unless you're a budding PUA, it really isn't that interesting to listen to a girl get chatted up by some random guy). So many times have I felt exactly this same social pressure (but acted regardless of my nervousness), and then noticed a few minutes later that the people around me didn't care anymore. Everyone's got their own business and matters to be concerned with.

2. As I said, when there are more people around (that is, static people, i.e. on a bus or subway - people on the street walking PAST don't count, because they are not around for long enough to hear a conversation), go more indirect. Even with indirect though, yes people will listen at the start! You just need to man up and do it. At the end of the day mate, who gives a fuck what random strangers think of you? Do you answer to them when you go to sleep at night and you think about the opportunities you could have taken that day? No, you only answer to yourself

3. Dude, even doing lone wolf sets shouldn't limit your day game THAT much. Find a busy shopping street (e.g. in London we have Oxford Street, Paris has the Champs Elysée etc.) and there will be plenty of women walking by themselves. Lots of people will be walking past, but the street will be so busy that they seriously won't notice you.

You know how sometimes a lady or guy will bitch to you randomly on the subway if the trains are late? And then they'll get into a conversation with you on the back of that? It's a bad analogy, but the point is nobody is suddenly shocked or calls the police because a random person decides to start talking to another random person.

Man up and do it buddy.

Soul

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DG on HG's

great post man
    Last edited by unrated; 06-04-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Later.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Of.

Seriously.

Silver

San Diego/UCSD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about you show us your favorite day game routines for those walking targets on the street?

United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mindquicken View Post
    how about you show us your favorite day game routines for those walking targets on the street?
    You should post this on the Q & A thread

Europe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you. Just skimmed through but want to sign up to this thread to read later

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mindquicken View Post
    Here are a couple of examples of things I would say. If you want more more, I teach a bunch of these in my seminar. These aren't openers by the way, that's a different question (post it on the Q&A thread if you want it answered).

- "Haha, I bet you get approached on the street all the time! [Her: No I never get approached like this!!] Don't lie darling, you have ten boyfriends don't you?! I can tell by looking in your eyes! You know exactly what you're doing. You're gonna ask me to take a ticket and be number 11!"

- "So come on, have I put a smile on your face or what? It's my mission to bring a little joy to people every day. This is gonna be like one of those stories you tell your friends right? [put on a girlie voice] 'Like oh my GOD, I meant this GUY on the STREET today, and it was kinda CRAZY but he was SSOOO cute!!!' "

- "So what are you doing today, you know, besides cruising the streets for hot guys [point to yourself]?"

Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice post Soul . I've done some daygame and agree that opinion openers can seem weirdo in daygame. Therefore, I'm going to try direct openers now. However, if the chick is really hot (HB 9 or HB 10) and I do a direct opener wouldn't that creep her out? She's probably heard that she's pretty so many times before. If it's a HB 7 I can understand that direct openers is the way to go though
    Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BroesBeforeHoes View Post
    However, if the chick is really hot (HB 9 or HB 10) and I do a direct opener wouldn't that creep her out? She's probably heard that she's pretty so many times before. If it's a HB 7 I can understand that direct openers is the way to go though
    I refer you to point 4 above

You know how the super hot girls get hit on a lot in bars and clubs? There is one reason why: Alcohol.In the sober light of day, most guys are scared of the hot girl walking down the street.Direct game works really well in the daytime with super hotties. You’ll be surprised at how many of them will turn around to you and say, “Oh my God, that’s so nice of you, no one has ever stopped me on the street to say that!
    Hot girls understand direct game a lot better, you just need to come from a position of high value. Once you get into it, you find it works EVEN better on the 9s and 10s than the 7s.

Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe in daygame now . Approached this chick with my first direct opener ever today.

I was on one side of the street and I saw her on the other side. She was a HB 7.5. She was walking in the opposite direction of me and I crossed the street.

Broes: I saw you walking down the street and you looked good. Let me see your hand. I then began on the finger length transition routine. Althouh, before I had finished she had began walking off. Should I approached her from behind and tapped on her arm? I tried to tap her arm, but it was too far away. I should have used a false time constraint too, I usually remember that though. Anyway, fuck that girl, there are millions other out there
    Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

Washington
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too much kino, Broes. Look over the Q&A thread too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElimistMSC View Post
    Too much kino, Broes. Look over the Q&A thread too.
    Yeah I know man. I mostly use the eye transition now instead. It think it is most of the time better to use the finger length routine as some kino in comfort when she knows that I'm not scary.

Houston, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great post

but what if the woman says that she has a boyfriend? What do you normally do in this situation? What way is there to know that this is a test? Do you try to assume that she is lying and just testing you or should you just move to the next woman?

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but what if the woman says that she has a boyfriend? What do you normally do in this situation? What way is there to know that this is a test? Do you try to assume that she is lying and just testing you or should you just move to the next woman?
    Assume nothing, push everything as far as you can take it. She may or may not be telling the truth... the only way you will find out is by trying to take the interaction as far as you can.

Don't treat it like an issue, say, "that's cool, I love meeting new friends," and continue as normal.

Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I still have success on women even though english is my second language especially on daygame? that's what keeps bothering me most of the time.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blink08 View Post
    Can I still have success on women even though english is my second language especially on daygame? that's what keeps bothering me most of the time.
    Dude, most of the woman I approach don't even speak English as their first language. I think I've picked up and slept with a woman before who literally did not understand any English beyond "Hello, Good bye".

How many times have you tried? Anything is possible mate, sometimes you just need to put in a bit of hard work to see it.

Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londonsoul View Post
    How many times have you tried? Anything is possible mate, sometimes you just need to put in a bit of hard work to see it.

Soul
    Well just once I saw two asian girls tried an opinion opener in a store
    and my voice was really trembling as I was asking them. I just thought it was a combination of nervousness co'z of my accent(i guess) and being a newbie.
    Your right Soul I have to put more effort into it and be dedicated to succeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to lean more towards the day game.....i find it easier because you're saying whats on your mind but whats the best way to transition after opening the girl with the direct opener?

Houston, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just did my first direct opener in day game today (yay for me!). Didn't number close but it feels great to have done it.

Anyway, let's say that everything goes according to plan: you do a direct opener, you talk for a minute or two, but you are unable to go on an instant date because she has somewhere to be so you get her number. When do you call? Would you call her on the same day since if you wait a day or two she may have buyer's regret or just simply forget you? Is it better to call or text or does it not matter?

Washington
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey badbehavior...
    I'm still learning myself, only having done around a dozen or so approaches. But, I've got a lot of experience teaching myself things throughout my life so I can pick up on things pretty quickly... here's some of what I've learned so far...

The transition can be anything. Say anything. Really.
    It can be as simple as asking them how their day is going. In fact, that works really well. It's lame, but it builds comfort. When you go direct you're going to get really shy girls from time to time, so it's good to have instant comfort.
    One of the nice things about going Direct is you don't really have to transition. You can even start asking them about their personality or their interests and get some level of immediate compliance.

Talk to everybody. Not just the HBs. It'll help you get over Approach Anxiety like crazy, and it helps you learn proper bullshitting/fluffing skills.
    Ain't that right, Soul?

I'd recommend shelling out the $68 for Magic Bullets. It'll do a lot for your learning curve.

EDIT: I might go so far as to say that direct day game is the best way for guys to start out picking up women. It'll do a lot for your confidence levels, and it'll kind of force you to learn your own kind of Natural Game.
    Can anyone back me up on this?
    Last edited by Valencia; 09-27-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Because I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds good valencia...thanks for the tip....yea im a very social person...when walkin around campus im always starting convo with random people walkin by....im gon have a blast with this day game..

London baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walking down the street....

Direct openers during the nights are usually best suited for guys with mega jaw lines and melon abs. However i never knew normal guys could use it during the day successfully!
    Im going to a university in Kingston, london and everyday when im walking to and from uni I find that there are at least 1-3 HB9/10s. So thanks soul for making this thread coz im getting confident with night game, now i need day game.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Direct openers during the nights are usually best suited for guys with mega jaw lines and melon abs.
    I respectfully disagree. It's all in your frame and the value you offer - you just need to offer value that's not physical, e.g. hit those basic attraction switches after or as you open, and you'll be fine.

Soul

London baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I respectfully disagree.

Soul
    Im really happy you disagree because ive always hated the notion that the best looking guys can easily attract women that way.
    I will take that advice on frame and work on it, cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Xion View Post
    Im really happy you disagree because ive always hated the notion that the best looking guys can easily attract women that way.
    I will take that advice on frame and work on it, cheers
    As soul points out, looks aren't everything. When you approach a girl, direct/indirect... find out what makes her unique, that is the way most women think and that is how you should relate. Don't just think, what a hot piece of ass...they might be, but there's more to them...your job is to bring it out and appreciate all the qualities that make up a beautiful woman (inside and out).

Women love interesting fun people and will be attracted to them/sleep with them what have you... but they'll cling and always pine for men who they know make them feel better about themselves and understand and connect with them.

Much Love,

Dubs
    They don't make em like me no more.... matter fact, they never made like me before...

Trust yourself, and you'll know how to live

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by young dubs View Post
    As soul points out, looks aren't everything. When you approach a girl, direct/indirect... find out what makes her unique, that is the way most women think and that is how you should relate. Don't just think, what a hot piece of ass...they might be, but there's more to them...your job is to bring it out and appreciate all the qualities that make up a beautiful woman (inside and out).

Women love interesting fun people and will be attracted to them/sleep with them what have you... but they'll cling and always pine for men who they know make them feel better about themselves and understand and connect with them.

Much Love,

Dubs

Good tips man. I second everything you said
    Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Soul, I want to ask you a question but my English is not very good, so don't mind if I make mistakes. Until now, I have followed the rules of the indirect game with opinion openers, and the rule that attraction is first, then the qualification. So, when you tell the woman that she is cute for example, does this means that you have showed to her that you are attracted to her ? And she is not attracted to you yet, since she doesn't know you. So, what I cannot understand is, when you run a direct game, doesn't it violate the rule that first the woman must show you that she is attracted to you, and in the direct game, it's kind of the oposite, at least I see it that way. Is there a problem with this ? Or this rule "She must show her interest in you before you show your interest in her" is valid only for indirect game ?

London baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chevermeto View Post
    So, what I cannot understand is, when you run a direct game, doesn't it violate the rule that first the woman must show you that she is attracted to you, and in the direct game, it's kind of the oposite, at least I see it that way. Is there a problem with this ? Or this rule "She must show her interest in you before you show your interest in her" is valid only for indirect game ?
    I think this is a Good question and I would also like to know Soul's answer to this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chevermeto View Post
    Hey Soul, I want to ask you a question but my English is not very good, so don't mind if I make mistakes. Until now, I have followed the rules of the indirect game with opinion openers, and the rule that attraction is first, then the qualification. So, when you tell the woman that she is cute for example, does this means that you have showed to her that you are attracted to her ? And she is not attracted to you yet, since she doesn't know you. So, what I cannot understand is, when you run a direct game, doesn't it violate the rule that first the woman must show you that she is attracted to you, and in the direct game, it's kind of the oposite, at least I see it that way. Is there a problem with this ? Or this rule "She must show her interest in you before you show your interest in her" is valid only for indirect game ?
    I guess the best way to understand this is to approach direct and see what happens. Anyway I also have problems with direct approaching, I think to approach direct you should throw away your ego.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by chevermeto View Post
    That's a common question re: direct game, which is often misunderstood. I'll repost a message I've sent to a bunch of people before which answers it:

The short answer is that it's all in your frame and mindset.

Needy frame = "I'm going to tell you beautiful because I secretly hope that it will make you love me back, and say, 'Oh, I think you're cute too!' and make you attracted to me"

Direct frame = "I am going to tell you that I think you're hot because I am a fucking man, and I am not afraid of expressing my internal desires. However, I do not need any particular response or reaction from you, I am simply happy to express my desires and live a life where I daily act upon the things I want"

Weak frame = "I am going to tell you you're hot and then expect that you will be super attracted to me, and then the interaction will take care of itself."

Strong frame = "I am going to tell you you're hot, and I know that I am confident, funny, intelligent, interesting and cool enough to be able to have a fun conversation with you for the next few minutes. By opening you directly, I am simply cutting to the chase, but I still understand you need to see cool sides of my personality in order to develop attraction. I know that you will see these within a couple of minutes of talking with me"

Weak frame = "I need you"

Strong frame = "I want you, but I do not need you."

Does this help clarify mate?
    I'll also add this time around that in being direct, you are only expressing physical interest in her, yet still keeping the frame that you want to get to know her better - to see if her personality interests you as well. More on this here: TSB Magazine Blog Archive How to Make a Direct Opener Work

Soul

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Soul, I'm very new the game, but I really like what I've read about Day Game and your seminars. I enjoy going to night clubs and bars, but have never been that into meeting women there. I think day game would be right up my alley since I tend to be out walking or at local stores and coffee shops pretty often. I'm pretty interested in attending your training and was wondering what sort of preparation you would recommend over in the mean time? I'm already ordering Magic Bullets.

Massachusetts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys,

You know how the super hot girls get hit on a lot in bars and clubs? There is one reason why: Alcohol. It normally starts happening after everyone is liquored up. In the sober light of day (and without all their buddies to back up their testosterone levels), most guys are shit scared of the uber hottie walking down the street. They will gawp at her, but God forbid they summon the stones to go up to her and say hello. Direct game works really well in the daytime with super hotties. You’ll be surprised at how many of them will turn around to you and say, “Oh my God, that’s so nice of you, no one has ever stopped me on the street to say that!”
    Do you think that this is really true? I'm not necessarily aruging you on this point because you are the master of day game, but I feel like super hot girls get approached and told they are beautiful all the time, day or night. No?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the answer, Soul When I have free time (these several days during my vacation I had a lot of free time) go to the Mall in Sofia, because on the streets is very cold and all the women that walk look down and are in a hurry to get back home, but inside the Mall is better and warm. I looked to approach women that are alone at first, but almost everyone was with more female friends, so I approached the girl that I like directly, and then I asked her to introduce me to her friends, so her friends don't get bored. And I have this small problem that I want to ask you. When I go indirect, I pay more attention to her friends at first. I don't neg the target with words, but with my body language more. And, in the direct game, when there are more women, what I have to do ? Am I supposed to pay more attention to target's friends until I isolate her (or take her number and leave) or because I go direct, I have to pay more attention on the target ? Well, there was several times that I opened a beautiful woman who is alone, and the last time we talked about 5 minutes, and it was fun, I had fun, I discovered that underneath her beauty she is a wonderful person, but she told me "I don't know if it's the time to say this, but I am sorry, I have a boyfriend, but I like your company, I still want to talk to you". What do you think, if a woman wants to reject you, will she say that? The reason that I want to practise day game is because I really don't like night clubs much, because especially in Sofia the sound is too loud and it's with bad quality in the most clubs, and when you speak to someone, you have to shout in her ear. And if you speak to her friends, the target can't hear you Even when you shout in someone's ear, it's still hard to understand the words. So I runned indirect game to sets in my university, for example when I pass nearby some people that stand or sit on a bench, I open them indirect and it works well, and everyone in the group can hear . I have never been in London, or somewhere in USA, and I want to ask you, just to compare, how are the night clubs there ? Can you hear the people without shouting in their ears ? Thanks .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

book

Hey Soul, when does your Direct Game/Day Game book come out? Thanks!

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beau327 View Post
    Hey Soul, I'm very new the game, but I really like what I've read about Day Game and your seminars. I enjoy going to night clubs and bars, but have never been that into meeting women there. I think day game would be right up my alley since I tend to be out walking or at local stores and coffee shops pretty often. I'm pretty interested in attending your training and was wondering what sort of preparation you would recommend over in the mean time? I'm already ordering Magic Bullets.
    Read all my articles, watch my videos (just released a new one - check YouTube - LoveSystems's Channel), and practice as much as you can!

The more real daytime experience you have, the further I'll be able to progress your skills in the workshop

Soul

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think that this is really true? I'm not necessarily aruging you on this point because you are the master of day game, but I feel like super hot girls get approached and told they are beautiful all the time, day or night. No?
    Yes they do, but women get approached more frequently at night time - regardless of levels of hotness. Less approaches = less competition for you.

Am I supposed to pay more attention to target's friends until I isolate her (or take her number and leave) or because I go direct, I have to pay more attention on the target ?
    Open the girl you like direct, then pay some attention to the rest of the group, and eventually focus back on the girl you like and go for a number close.

Hey Soul, when does your Direct Game/Day Game book come out? Thanks!
    Daytime Dating will hopefully be released in February! Doing final editing and designing now...

UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

newbie missions are fantastic

great work soul

Whistler, BC, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first time I heard that Soul was releasing a book on Daygame. That is f**ing awesome!! Will it be much different from Magic Bullets? Like, will it still be about the Emotional Progression Model or will it be a revised/new model? Will it have routines not in the Routines Manual?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indirect

Hey Soul,
    I am really looking forward to your daygame book coming out. Can't wait!! In one of your posts, I remember reading that in a daygame situations,when your target, or the group with your target, has static people surrounding the area, you recommend going indirect. Should I use a situational opener and then go into an attraction routine, like the ones in the routines manual? Thx

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irishman81908 View Post
    Hey Soul,
    I am really looking forward to your daygame book coming out. Can't wait!! In one of your posts, I remember reading that in a daygame situations,when your target, or the group with your target, has static people surrounding the area, you recommend going indirect. Should I use a situational opener and then go into an attraction routine, like the ones in the routines manual? Thx
    I've actually changed my view on this slightly. You can still go direct, just don't be TOO direct, i.e. obnoxiously loud and drawing attention to it. Just be subtly, e.g. "I love your X item of clothing."

Or yes you can go situational and transition from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9. Groups of women seem more difficult to approach even though they really are not.

It is not true that you can’t run Direct Game on groups of women, and it is not true that you can’t open groups of women in the daytime. Your strategy with a group should be either to pull all of them to another venue with you (typically again, there will be an interrupt, but you can invite them somewhere later that night), or to open the girl you want, build some comfort with the whole group (so they approve of you and allow you to pick up the girl you want), and then start escalating with your chosen girl. Escalation in front of the group might be as simple as taking her number, finding out some stuff about her and qualifying her a little.
    Hi Soul
    How should I use "hey you're cute and I'm curious to see you closer" when she's in group?
    I thought i've seen this question before somewhere, but I didnt get a really satisfying answer for this.

Should I say: "Hey YOU ALL are cute,...."
    or: "Hey YOU are cute,....."

If the second line, what about her friends?
    Could you give me a nice conversation sample?
    Because it's so simple to say get comfort with the others, or make her friends to accept you, but I'm not really sure how to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soul, I've been approached a moving group of girls using your direct openner, with 0% success (about five times, and all of them get creeped out), but over 90% were succeed if the girl is alone. So my question is:
    1. Do you have any thoughts on why is this happened? I thought it is just social pressure, is it right? If it is how to reduce it?
    2. And what do you think with mixed group, either they are sitting/standing/moving?
    3. What is your tip on being sexual/hinting the girl with sexual talk (i.e. hey to be honest I want to fuck you real bad, but even if I don't fuck you we can be just friends coz you seem really cool to me) during the 1st interaction in daytime?

Thanks a bunch dude, you should come and teach us here in Indonesia
    Last edited by sys; 01-30-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: typo

SF, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know these are directed to Soul but, here's my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetou View Post
    Hi Soul
    How should I use "hey you're cute and I'm curious to see you closer" when she's in group?
    I thought i've seen this question before somewhere, but I didnt get a really satisfying answer for this.

Should I say: "Hey YOU ALL are cute,...."
    or: "Hey YOU are cute,....."

If the second line, what about her friends?
    Could you give me a nice conversation sample?
    Because it's so simple to say get comfort with the others, or make her friends to accept you, but I'm not really sure how to do it.
    "hey you're cute and I'm curious to see you closer"
    That line, it kinda sets off the other people in the group. You're only directing your attention to your target, which is fine for the most part but what I usually do in groups is, I open the obstacle first and tell her that I want to say something to the target.
    Then I go tell her that she's cute and all. (It's just like this video: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...ame-video.html)
    What I suggest is to watch that video ^^ and try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sys View Post
    Soul, I've been approached a moving group of girls using your direct openner, with 0% success (about five times, and all of them get creeped out), but over 90% were succeed if the girl is alone. So my question is:
    1. Do you have any thoughts on why is this happened? I thought it is just social pressure, is it right? If it is how to reduce it?
    2. And what do you think with mixed group, either they are sitting/standing/moving?
    3. What is your tip on being sexual/hinting the girl with sexual talk (i.e. hey to be honest I want to fuck you real bad, but even if I don't fuck you we can be just friends coz you seem really cool to me) during the 1st interaction in daytime?

Thanks a bunch dude, you should come and teach us here in Indonesia
    Are you opening your sets with a Passion and are you pausing in the middle of your sentences?
    (YouTube - LoveSystems's Channel = find the latest video about Daygame and Soul. It talks about moving sets and opening directly. Also, try reading this: http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...ener-work.html)

1) It may be social pressure. And it may be linked to your opening approach. Anyways, Check the first page of this Link: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...ight-game.html

2) I don't really open directly on mixed sets, but anyways, there's tons of information here: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...ay-game-q.html

3) Here: http://www.theattractionforums.com/a...scalation.html. But I don't recommend you start this until you get the basics down first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swish36 View Post
    I know these are directed to Soul but, here's my opinion....

That line, it kinda sets off the other people in the group. You're only directing your attention to your target, which is fine for the most part but what I usually do in groups is, I open the obstacle first and tell her that I want to say something to the target.
    Then I go tell her that she's cute and all. (It's just like this video: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...ame-video.html)
    What I suggest is to watch that video ^^ and try it out.

Are you opening your sets with a Passion and are you pausing in the middle of your sentences?
    (YouTube - LoveSystems's Channel = find the latest video about Daygame and Soul. It talks about moving sets and opening directly. Also, try reading this: http://www.theattractionforums.com/l...ener-work.html)

1) It may be social pressure. And it may be linked to your opening approach. Anyways, Check the first page of this Link: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...ight-game.html

2) I don't really open directly on mixed sets, but anyways, there's tons of information here: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...ay-game-q.html

3) Here: http://www.theattractionforums.com/a...scalation.html. But I don't recommend you start this until you get the basics down first.

yo man thx for your advice, but I think I need to practice more in openning group of girls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Direct on Mom and daughter

I totally froze up and am really kicking myself that I didn't open a Mom/daughter set about 5 mins ago. I haven't been that much of a puss when approaching, but groups, two sets, and Mom/daughther sets I have been making excuses not to approach. I finally did about 5 mins ago and all that came out of my mouth was Hi and they walked away (even after the target smiled at me two diff times!!! AHHH!) Any advice on going direct with a target when she's with her Mom?

SF, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irishman81908 View Post
    I totally froze up and am really kicking myself that I didn't open a Mom/daughter set about 5 mins ago. I haven't been that much of a puss when approaching, but groups, two sets, and Mom/daughther sets I have been making excuses not to approach. I finally did about 5 mins ago and all that came out of my mouth was Hi and they walked away (even after the target smiled at me two diff times!!! AHHH!) Any advice on going direct with a target when she's with her Mom?
    Her Mom, imo, is her friend at the moment.
    What I do when I come across a set like this is, I let them pass me up or if they are standing there, I open her mom and tell her:

"Excuse me, Hi, I'd be kicking myself if I don't say this to your friend, I think you're soo cute.."

It's just like Soul in his Youtube Videos. Check the Second Sticky Thread. The Stickies have all the information, believe it or not.

Mobile, AL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always trying the day game AT WORK! (office depot)thats my only time actually and it is hard to keep them interested (women) because they are running their errands for the boss or something like that or etc. etc.. etc... this is a good post with some extras I'll think about next time (tommorrow).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing post!

I apologize if you've addressed this already, but how does a wingman (or woman) come into play during this kind of direct/day game? I would imagine it to be fun to bring a friend with me, even if we're just taking turns and watching from affar, lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great topic.

I've used a Daygame close during the evening when she was about to leave with " How are we going to set this up in terms of coffee?"

Also, I think it also worked well because it we were both in a social setting near the guy who was ALSO working her. If I was more direct, there may have been some tension with that dude. In retrospect, if I was slicker and had led her away from the social setting I would of been more direct and whisper in her ear " I'd like to see you later" what do you say?"

Barrie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been 2 months to the day since my bootcamp with you, Jeremy, in Toronto. Instead of finding a wing to do day game with, a wing has found me, he seems eager so I will see how it goes.

I've started a 500 approach personal challenge at the start of summer and I am now at 385 to go. This doesn't count the 150 or so approaches I've already done.
    So far I've only accumulated 2 numbers and a facebook close, but I've recently been trying to absorb "Magic Bullets and "Phone and Text game". What I've gathered is to go for a number close every time. Cutting my teeth and fighting my way throuigh "the Dip".

My game has been focused around yonge and bloor for the pure amount of 9's and 10's throughout the day. My wardrobe has improved from the feet up, I've even decided to go bald for ease of grooming and to stay cool.

Direct and day game is all I know, and the amount of posts here has helped tremendously. I can smell and almost touch the next plateau each and every time I go out. The only drawback I have is living in Barrie and letting my thriving massage practice go, and for what? to get laid. I don't think so, but these day skills are transferring there way into other aspects of my life, business and leisure (outside of gaming).

So I'm making no excuses, manning up and approaching, no matter what. i encourage everyone to just do it and in the words of "yoda"...
    "Do or do not, there is no try"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseman View Post
    It's been 2 months to the day since my bootcamp with you, Jeremy, in Toronto. Instead of finding a wing to do day game with, a wing has found me, he seems eager so I will see how it goes.

I've started a 500 approach personal challenge at the start of summer and I am now at 385 to go. This doesn't count the 150 or so approaches I've already done.
    So far I've only accumulated 2 numbers and a facebook close, but I've recently been trying to absorb "Magic Bullets and "Phone and Text game". What I've gathered is to go for a number close every time. Cutting my teeth and fighting my way throuigh "the Dip".

My game has been focused around yonge and bloor for the pure amount of 9's and 10's throughout the day. My wardrobe has improved from the feet up, I've even decided to go bald for ease of grooming and to stay cool.

Direct and day game is all I know, and the amount of posts here has helped tremendously. I can smell and almost touch the next plateau each and every time I go out. The only drawback I have is living in Barrie and letting my thriving massage practice go, and for what? to get laid. I don't think so, but these day skills are transferring there way into other aspects of my life, business and leisure (outside of gaming).

So I'm making no excuses, manning up and approaching, no matter what. i encourage everyone to just do it and in the words of "yoda"...
    "Do or do not, there is no try"
    ...officially inspired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never tried day gaming usually only out at clubs or bars but studying at uni these skills have transferred across. Tried my first day game by starting talk with a girl in a lecture. Didn't use any techniques just general fluff and built the courage to ask her for her number after the lecture. She told me she had a bf which I'm assuming isn't true.

The best thing about this however is that I didn't feel like an idiot at all. I know exactly what I did wrong which wasn't building any rapport at all before going to attraction and qualifying. Rather I just straight up asked her for her number which from her point of view was from a total stranger who she did not know. I did have to confidence to do something I never would have done though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Soul!
    You help me a lot!
    One quesion i wanna ask is,
    As you've mentioned, we often have less time to demonstrate value to the girl than in night game,
    so how much time should i spend on building attraction in average?
    how many DHV stories should i tell during the day time?
    Can somebody give me some advice?

Go Go Gabriel Guest

awesome post soul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw this thread today. Great post. I love daygame. Truth be told I don't even like gaming in bars. Almost all the girls I've dated I met through DG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Approaching busty girls

Dear Soul,

I have followed your day game teachings, and I both admire your insights and find what you say very much matching my own experience. I hear you have even written a book about day game, and I'd like to read it - where can I get it?

There's one thing I am puzzled about, though. All the "casualness" of day game seems to quite vanish when you approach women who are very attractive at-first-glance, such as, specifically, very cute and well dressed girls with large breasts (D and more) and great bodies, in the summer.

I'd say I find it almost easy to go into attraction and comfort and on instant dates with less "aggressively" attractive girls. The very fact of boldly approaching, followed by a relaxed, fun, and here-&-then flirty conversation seems to be enough to make you go quite far.

Yet with the "cream of the cream", with what are actually the only girls which I recently find worth approaching, it's much less "easy" for me. These "super-attractive" girls seem to be much more "water-proof", and it just doesn't seem to "stick on them". It almost seems like being approached is almost a bore for them...

Do you have a similar experience? Or is it something wrong inside me, rather than it being something about them?

Thanks for your time and keep up the awesome stuff, man!

-Jacobe

Denver, CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Naked watchmaker;442991]First of all - great post.
    I want to ask about part 3
    How do I deal with this?[/QUOT

Watchmaker, I know what you are talking about. I have gone through the same thing. I have learned to just barrel through it. Although I am not shy about approaching women anywhere, and have had great success, I still get annoyed when other women get jealous and try to get as close as possible to hear the conversation. I have been in grocery stores picking up on a woman and within 5 minutes the whole grocery aisle is packed with 7 or 8 women trying to get as close as possible to hear what's being said. I don't know if they do this out of jealousy, or maybe they are impressed, or maybe they like to see seduction in action and fantasize that it's them that I am seducing. All I know is that it is annoying sometimes and something that just goes along with daytime pick up. But it's better than dealing with drunk girls, AMOG's, and jealous guys that can't get laid and want to fight me cause I'm talking to a hot girl that they didn't have the balls to talk to.
    Try to barrel through the approach and eventualy you won't worry anymore about what others think. I have been a pua for five years and still get a litte worried about other people, mainly in quiet settings, like a library or a coffee shop. I think I get worried because when it's a quiet place EVERYONE can hear everything. Occassionally I will be mocked by other dufus's that didn't have the gahunas to talk to her. And sometimes the girl gets very embarassed. So, yes there are certain settings that I don't approach just because I have learned in my five year period that these certain settings are always going to go wrong. My favorite settings are malls, grocery stores, parks, and little shops that have knick knacks in them.

daygamedatingcoach Guest

This is totally awesome, a change of venue for dating and day game dating is just perfect

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soul,

Here's what I'm wondering: do we still follow the same rules about waiting for her to show IOIs before we do, including not asking for names unless they are given?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love day game there are so many endless things as to why I prefefer day game as opossed to night-game although night game has its plus points.

This is a daygame instant date I like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at the posters location it appears he comes from the heart and soul of day game pick up.

With that being said, day game is difficult because it is an emotional roller coaster and you never know what you are going to get. It is in lulls that you know if you have what it takes to succeed.

See, I always see the day game sessions a smorgusboard and you just never know.

I've seen guys with no skill meet a girl on the street in under 10 approaches ever and make that girl his girlfriend. This baffles a guy who has read tons of theory before actually talking to a girl. Put that same first guy up against a girl that really requires some hard challenging or teasing from a girl and he will totally fail.

If you go right on one street, instead of left you might approach that one tourist girl that has nothing to do taking a selfie on a corner that is up for being spun around and fucked that one day by a complete stranger like you. But instead you went right and approached this one girl that was just not having it and is giving you a bitchy face for even trying.

I've done myself less than 1 minute sets that have ended up in a lay, minus any model.

Any model is there for a reason and generalities are just generalities.

So there is a element of unpredictability that no book, or coach can teach you.

I think any beginner trying day game for the first three month be encouraged by that because you never know what you'll get!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Soul View Post
    Here are a couple of examples of things I would say. If you want more more, I teach a bunch of these in my seminar. These aren't openers by the way, that's a different question (post it on the Q&A thread if you want it answered).

- "Haha, I bet you get approached on the street all the time! [Her: No I never get approached like this!!] Don't lie darling, you have ten boyfriends don't you?! I can tell by looking in your eyes! You know exactly what you're doing. You're gonna ask me to take a ticket and be number 11!"

- "So come on, have I put a smile on your face or what? It's my mission to bring a little joy to people every day. This is gonna be like one of those stories you tell your friends right? [put on a girlie voice] 'Like oh my GOD, I meant this GUY on the STREET today, and it was kinda CRAZY but he was SSOOO cute!!!' "

- "So what are you doing today, you know, besides cruising the streets for hot guys [point to yourself]?"

Soul
    Just browsing around and I saw these examples. I've never done "day or night" games. ... but I know for certain I've said things like that to numerous women and they start to laugh like I'm a goofball. I think I had some roll their eyes when I mention I'm a hottie.

We're these women just stuck up? Obviously I was always joking around because I don't see myself hot at all. Was that the reason why? Cause I acted like I was making a joke about me being hottest guy around?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BroesBeforeHoes View Post
    Nice post Soul . I've done some daygame and agree that opinion openers can seem weirdo in daygame. Therefore, I'm going to try direct openers now. However, if the chick is really hot (HB 9 or HB 10) and I do a direct opener wouldn't that creep her out? She's probably heard that she's pretty so many times before. If it's a HB 7 I can understand that direct openers is the way to go though
    Nope girls who aren't used to it are much wierder about it. Hotties just go "ohh thanks".
    Then it's time to step up xD