the rape fantasy (no, not mine!)

12 LastLast
  1. the rape fantasy (no, not mine!)

I was listening to David DeAngelos interview with Leil Lowndes and she mentioned that most girls have a rape fantasy (in terms of being "almost" raped by someone THEY LOVE/have strong feelings for) not by a stranger or anything of that sort.
    I was wondering if any of you had any experience with that, and how well that has pertained to your experiences? ie: pinning arms etc.

some chicks dig the sense of loss of control...bondage.
    It`s a big trust thing for them
    some like it...
    not so much rape....but sense of powerlessness...thin line I know.
    pining their arms back...some like it.turns them on...

Iceman Guest

I find that almost all girls will enjoy being pinned up against a wall with their arms pinned above them while you're kissing them, even if thats the limit...try it sometime, they'll kiss you back so passionately its amazing.
    Be cool
    Iceman

Iam trying that

I can see it working wonders..
    I just started spankin my girl friend on the ass and she likes it... and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Supreme
    I was listening to David DeAngelos interview with Leil Lowndes and she mentioned that most girls have a rape fantasy (in terms of being "almost" raped by someone THEY LOVE/have strong feelings for) not by a stranger or anything of that sort.
    I was wondering if any of you had any experience with that, and how well that has pertained to your experiences? ie: pinning arms etc.
    Yep from my experience, it's a huge turn on for girls. I can remember in paticular an ex girlfriend (also a stripper). I used to send her emails at her behest, telling her I was going to break in to her flat and rape her at knife point. She used to go crazy for this shit, begging me to make it a reality. I could never get into it, even writing the emails made me feel uncomfortable.
    I always ended up getting a taxi to hers and having our regular freak sex after sending the emails.
    She loved to be spanked also.
    turns out this girl had been raped as a school girl (15Yrs old), by some middle aged mother fucker.
    Last edited by ymox; 03-16-2006 at 04:15 AM.

Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    I can see it working wonders..
    I just started spankin my girl friend on the ass and she likes it... and I love it.
    It should be said that this is a bit diifferent, spanking and ass grabbing are great during sex becuse the buttox is literally gazunded, I mean absolutely FILLED with nerve endings, this burst of stimulation is phenominal! Especially during sex and even more so during orgasm!
    One of my girl's is insisting on bondage, she's also insisting on a school girl thing. I'm going to comply (Who the fuck wouldn't?) I'll put in my two cents afterwards.
    Good luck in the field y'all!
    My Name Is Vincent Chase.

SF bay area.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Supreme
    I've known at least 8 girls that come to mind right away who have expressed this to me.
    It's WAY more common than most guys think.
    -GameBoy
    All your women are belong to me.

I hear their periods attract bears... bears can smell the menstration. - Brick Tamlin
    Check out GameBoy's Game Theory: Archive and Journal - updated 12/24/06: Songs I love to dance to.
    And check out GameBoy's new Blog: Devoted to all aspects of personal Style. (Including fashion)

London... All roads lead to Leeds

Same here. I'm very dominant sexually anyway & I rarely switch although the blindfolds & restraints are welcome bed-guests. Vanilla is great, s'just sometimes a kink or five works wonders.
    Public sex, public rape fantasies dragging my girl off into bamboo forests, safe-words in case it goes too far (never yet)
    It's very common. Women love to let a man be in control. If you're with a girl & you're guaging her for this try starting out by restraining her wrists, pin her arms & over time escalate. You might end up smothering her nose & mouth with your hand... the oxygen starvation hits people for the same reason people smoke. It's a headrush (unless you're getting head at the time in which case it's retarded.) My GF is such a screamer, she's amazingly sexy, when she's biting pillows it just makes me fuck her harder, it all escalates. We've had the police come round before.
    I have the kind of sex that's so good, even the neighbours need a cigarette.
    Harlequin: Weapon of mass seduction
    When you refuse to accept what you cannot change: this is trauma.

When you decide to change what you cannot accept: this is revolution.

On a day when she is coming to your house, text her and say something like "I'm gonna rape you when you get here" she will think its a joke but will not forget about it, when she arrives act normal, but later when you are chillin in the bedroom or whatever, when she gets up to go to the bathroom or something, as she walks out the door say, in a serious tone "see what happens when you come back". Now hide behind the door and slip on a balaclaver or hoodie. When she comes back in grab her from behind and throw her on the bed, be forceful and dominant, you dont have to speak, hold her wrists together behind her back, pull down her trousers/up her skirt, and do her doggy style aggressively, do not pull her panties all the way down, just move the bit thats covering her pussy round the side of her arse.
    That should fulfill the "rape fantasy" nicely.

10. Quote Originally Posted by the funktipus
    On a day when she is coming to your house, text her and say something like "I'm gonna rape you when you get here" she will think its a joke but will not forget about it, when she arrives act normal, but later when you are chillin in the bedroom or whatever, when she gets up to go to the bathroom or something, as she walks out the door say, in a serious tone "see what happens when you come back". Now hide behind the door and slip on a balaclaver or hoodie. When she comes back in grab her from behind and throw her on the bed, be forceful and dominant, you dont have to speak, hold her wrists together behind her back, pull down her trousers/up her skirt, and do her doggy style aggressively, do not pull her panties all the way down, just move the bit thats covering her pussy round the side of her arse.
    That should fulfill the "rape fantasy" nicely.
    Hmm i think some people are getting a little confused here...
    I dont agree with ever telling a girl you are going to rape her
    Even if you dont mean it.. i am sure with your high intelligence you can come up with something a little more enticing then that.