the rape fantasy (no, not mine!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the rape fantasy (no, not mine!)

I was listening to David DeAngelos interview with Leil Lowndes and she mentioned that most girls have a rape fantasy (in terms of being "almost" raped by someone THEY LOVE/have strong feelings for) not by a stranger or anything of that sort.
    I was wondering if any of you had any experience with that, and how well that has pertained to your experiences? ie: pinning arms etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some chicks dig the sense of loss of control...bondage.
    It`s a big trust thing for them
    some like it...
    not so much rape....but sense of powerlessness...thin line I know.
    pining their arms back...some like it.turns them on...

Iceman Guest

I find that almost all girls will enjoy being pinned up against a wall with their arms pinned above them while you're kissing them, even if thats the limit...try it sometime, they'll kiss you back so passionately its amazing.
    Be cool
    Iceman

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iam trying that

I can see it working wonders..
    I just started spankin my girl friend on the ass and she likes it... and I love it.

Eire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Supreme
    I was listening to David DeAngelos interview with Leil Lowndes and she mentioned that most girls have a rape fantasy (in terms of being "almost" raped by someone THEY LOVE/have strong feelings for) not by a stranger or anything of that sort.
    I was wondering if any of you had any experience with that, and how well that has pertained to your experiences? ie: pinning arms etc.
    Yep from my experience, it's a huge turn on for girls. I can remember in paticular an ex girlfriend (also a stripper). I used to send her emails at her behest, telling her I was going to break in to her flat and rape her at knife point. She used to go crazy for this shit, begging me to make it a reality. I could never get into it, even writing the emails made me feel uncomfortable.
    I always ended up getting a taxi to hers and having our regular freak sex after sending the emails.
    She loved to be spanked also.
    turns out this girl had been raped as a school girl (15Yrs old), by some middle aged mother fucker.
    Last edited by ymox; 03-16-2006 at 04:15 AM.

Cincinnati
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    I can see it working wonders..
    I just started spankin my girl friend on the ass and she likes it... and I love it.
    It should be said that this is a bit diifferent, spanking and ass grabbing are great during sex becuse the buttox is literally gazunded, I mean absolutely FILLED with nerve endings, this burst of stimulation is phenominal! Especially during sex and even more so during orgasm!
    One of my girl's is insisting on bondage, she's also insisting on a school girl thing. I'm going to comply (Who the fuck wouldn't?) I'll put in my two cents afterwards.
    Good luck in the field y'all!
    My Name Is Vincent Chase.

SF bay area.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Supreme
    I've known at least 8 girls that come to mind right away who have expressed this to me.
    It's WAY more common than most guys think.
    -GameBoy
    All your women are belong to me.

I hear their periods attract bears... bears can smell the menstration. - Brick Tamlin
    Check out GameBoy's Game Theory: Archive and Journal - updated 12/24/06: Songs I love to dance to.
    And check out GameBoy's new Blog: Devoted to all aspects of personal Style. (Including fashion)

London... All roads lead to Leeds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here. I'm very dominant sexually anyway & I rarely switch although the blindfolds & restraints are welcome bed-guests. Vanilla is great, s'just sometimes a kink or five works wonders.
    Public sex, public rape fantasies dragging my girl off into bamboo forests, safe-words in case it goes too far (never yet)
    It's very common. Women love to let a man be in control. If you're with a girl & you're guaging her for this try starting out by restraining her wrists, pin her arms & over time escalate. You might end up smothering her nose & mouth with your hand... the oxygen starvation hits people for the same reason people smoke. It's a headrush (unless you're getting head at the time in which case it's retarded.) My GF is such a screamer, she's amazingly sexy, when she's biting pillows it just makes me fuck her harder, it all escalates. We've had the police come round before.
    I have the kind of sex that's so good, even the neighbours need a cigarette.
    Harlequin: Weapon of mass seduction
    When you refuse to accept what you cannot change: this is trauma.

When you decide to change what you cannot accept: this is revolution.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a day when she is coming to your house, text her and say something like "I'm gonna rape you when you get here" she will think its a joke but will not forget about it, when she arrives act normal, but later when you are chillin in the bedroom or whatever, when she gets up to go to the bathroom or something, as she walks out the door say, in a serious tone "see what happens when you come back". Now hide behind the door and slip on a balaclaver or hoodie. When she comes back in grab her from behind and throw her on the bed, be forceful and dominant, you dont have to speak, hold her wrists together behind her back, pull down her trousers/up her skirt, and do her doggy style aggressively, do not pull her panties all the way down, just move the bit thats covering her pussy round the side of her arse.
    That should fulfill the "rape fantasy" nicely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the funktipus
    On a day when she is coming to your house, text her and say something like "I'm gonna rape you when you get here" she will think its a joke but will not forget about it, when she arrives act normal, but later when you are chillin in the bedroom or whatever, when she gets up to go to the bathroom or something, as she walks out the door say, in a serious tone "see what happens when you come back". Now hide behind the door and slip on a balaclaver or hoodie. When she comes back in grab her from behind and throw her on the bed, be forceful and dominant, you dont have to speak, hold her wrists together behind her back, pull down her trousers/up her skirt, and do her doggy style aggressively, do not pull her panties all the way down, just move the bit thats covering her pussy round the side of her arse.
    That should fulfill the "rape fantasy" nicely.
    Hmm i think some people are getting a little confused here...
    I dont agree with ever telling a girl you are going to rape her
    Even if you dont mean it.. i am sure with your high intelligence you can come up with something a little more enticing then that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think what people are missing is this:
    most men are pussies, women want to be dominated.
    the closest thing in their minds to being dominated is "rape", but they dont actually want to be raped by some stranger... they want the man of their dreams to throw them on the bed or against the wall, ect... and fuck the shit out of them without asking first like an AFC "can i kiss you?" " can i touch you?"
    its dangerous today to tell a woman "i'm going to rape you" unless she's your girlfriend.
    i have a girlfriend that used to ask me to choke her while we were fucking... its all about power, being dominated...
    dont confuse it with women actually wanting to be raped

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no way

Dude you text message a girl telling her you gona rape her out of nowhere even if you are in a relationship with her is nuts. She might take you serius and call cops on you.
    It might work but its not worth the risk.. unless you have talked about it before

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Dude you text message a girl telling her you gona rape her out of nowhere even if you are in a relationship with her is nuts. She might take you serius and call cops on you.
    It might work but its not worth the risk.. unless you have talked about it before
    solution?
    tell her on the phone.. calibrate, if she reacts badly say you were just joking. if she likes it you'll know.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe, well i didn't mean it so litarilly, but still i could get away with it, everyone has a different style, if you always tell outrageous jokes like me for instance, you will get away with alot more than someone who has a generally serious style.

Cincinnati
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remy LeBeau
    solution?
    tell her on the phone.. calibrate, if she reacts badly say you were just joking. if she likes it you'll know.
    You should also note though that me, and from the way I understand it Remy and some others, have pretty strong frames, when you're already controlling the majority share of the relationship then stuff like this beomces easier 10 fold.
    Get confident and become an alpha and you won't wory about if she's offended or not. Part of my creed is to teach my girls to be open in their sexuality, I give them masturbation quotas to fulfill each week (I stumbled across this with a former LTR) [This has been proven to strengthen orgasms during intercourse.] and to expose me to their fantasies and so forth, you'vegot to be in the dominant frame to do this effectivelyand once you do it you have Nympho FBs, currently i've got 6 women in this state that I can call at virtually any freemoment and have them come over for wild foreplay and subsequent sex.
    On of my girls told me she was into bondage, I think I mentioned this somewhere in this topic, so saturday morning she came over and I used my neck ties, a belt and a jump rope all to great effect. Tying her hands behind her back, bling folding, securing her legs open, she was into all of it, but what she seemed even MORE into was the sex we had with no bindings, I just stayed in control and moved her where I wanted and she loved.
    Chances are it's not that she want's you to rape her, instead she probably want you to be less of a pussy.
    As a side note, one of the most desired fantasys by women is animalistic sex. Now I don't mean fuck her like a dog, instead, picture this, you come home after playing Basketball with the guys, you're sweaty and adrenaline charged, your blood is still pumping. You completely shut your buds out, totally dominating and you feel on a high, you're the cockiest son of a bitch right now. You see your girl, rip off her shirt and have heated, passionate, testosterone fueled sex right there.
    That's all from the House of VC for now. Catch y'all later. Stay chill.
    My Name Is Vincent Chase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with you 100% Vincent, your frame has to be strong if you're going to be sexual in ANY way, especially when it has to do with fantasies.
    She's not going to ever want to be responsible for anything, therefore you must take the bull by the horns, or the tits in this case.
    And yes, I like to think I have a strong from... but still it's not nearly as strong as it could be.
    Constant improvement is a must.
    Being satisfied is failures ugly cousin.
    mwa!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, actually, I'm always the dominant (sexually). On the other hand, my boyfriend has fantasies about me raping him, so we started role playing, and we both liked it very much.