FR: Sarged "Topanga" from "Boy Meets World" (photos)

Ottawa, Ontario
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FR: Sarged "Topanga" from "Boy Meets World" (photos)

Edit: Pics removed for safety reasons
    Well this was the first time I went out w/ a new wing. He did an awesome job and we ended up meeting at a mall for some practice. The only practice we got there was some girl at a shoe store w/ painted on eyebrows. No really... I'm not exaggerating, she shaved off her eyebrows and painted them on. It was weird.
    The reason I was at the mall was because I needed a lock in prop and something for peacocking. I decided to take a look in a lingerie store for ****s and giggles. BEST move I ever made. Not only did I find the coolest, furry, white cowboy hat but I ran pretty good game on the girl who sold it to me.
    My buddy and I roll up to the club in his red 2000 Monte Carlo and head inside. As soon as I walk in I notice a couple of girls, one of which i knew from a long time ago. I open the set and we start talking. Her brunette friend was an hb7.5 and she was an hb6.5 – everybody needs practice. So we're chatting and having fun and their boyfriends return. He comes in somewhat defensive and it was hilarious to watch the look on his face when he first stepped in. Cala introduced us to him and turns out he works right beside me. We chatted for a bit and then a smoking hot 3 set leans over and says “OMG! We love your had!” I just reply “Thanks” and turn my back on them again. It was funny to watch – they were kinda shocked. Cala was saying she needed someone to work at “Claires” (kids jewelry store) so i turn around and ask the hb's. “Hey, do you guys wanna work at claires” forward merging two sets together. Now my wing and I are working 5 girls and 2 guys and we haven't even been there 10 mins. 3 hired guns walk by – massive eye contact w/ each one.
    Jesse and I decide to go grab a seat and order drinks. We started talking about game and different routines and he told me the opener that was the most successful all night long.
    “Hey guys, how many oceans are there?”
    This opened pretty much every set. This is exactly what I did to our waitress hb8.5 Cassandra who looks like “Topanga” from “Boy Meets World.” We sat talking for a few minutes and we couldn't figure it out. She went back and asked her co-workers and they didn't know either so she asked her boss who used to teach and he had to call somebody! We had the whole ****ing staff trying to find out and within 5 minutes there were 3 SHB's around our table giggling and trying to figure it out. It was perfect! After she comes back and tells me the right answer I replied “Oh wow, you're great! You're just like “the view”.” She giggled and I followed up by saying “HAHAH! OMG your nose wiggles when you laugh.” She blushed a TON and covered it up & started initiating kino. Keep in mind this is a hired gun – she gets hit on 50 times a night.
    We're just about to order food and Cala comes back over and says that they're heading out and gives me a big hug (again, mad social proof!). The waitress comes back to chat some more and this time brings us the first of MANY free shots. We down them, chat some more and then these cowgirls come into the bar. They saw my hat and they had cowboy hats too – so we called them over. The girl I was working on was a 6.5 blonde – kinda dumb and a pain in the ass. My buddy got a pretty good girl, hb7.5 IMO but she was stacked – huuuge boobies! He ran pretty tight game although he might have negged her a little too much. In the end it doesn't matter because he still number closed her and she focused her attention on him 90% of the night. My girl ... well thats another story, she got boring and I negged her too much. She asked if I would buy her a drink and I said “No – i don't buy girls drinks.” Just being a big pain in general. They got up and left and that set was over for me – my buddy kept working the girl. Nice job man!
    Waitress comes back while the girls are there and gets all 4 of us more free shots. This girl was the sweetest in the world! I ran the “I'm gonna marry you routine” and she just giggled and said ok.
    Food comes and we eat. We decide to get up and dance. I can't dance to save my life. On the way up to the dance floor I'm getting huge eye contact and girls are coming up and rubbing my hat, saying they love it and just grabbing for me. It was fun to watch. I was getting high 5's from guys and just generally having a good time.We get up on the dance floor and start dancing. Earlier there was this hb9.5 that I told my buddy i was gonna pick up. She was there dancing w/ 5 guys around her all hoping to get a little bit of action. I was about 5 feet away and I pointed at her and told and motioned for her to “come here.” My wing says EVERYBODY saw this and was just shocked beyond belief. I guess thats good -hehe. The guys were caught off guard when she actually did come over and start grinding me. That was fun but she was really all over the place. Seems like the only thing going for her was her looks. NEXT! I dance w/a few other girls and unfortunately never got a chance to try a state brake by twirling them. Maybe next time.
    We go back and sit down and his girl (sarged earlier) comes and grabs him to go dance again. Our waitress comes by and he orders another drink. I put my hat on her head and tell her not to run off w/ it. She laughs and says she won't. It was a great lock in prop. I left to take a piss and I heard her and her waitress friends talking as i walked by saying they loved the hat, etc...
    She comes by again while my friend is dancing and brings her hottie girlfriends over w/ her. We all do shots and chat. I tease her saying she looks a LOT like “Topanga” from “Boy meets world”. Hottie waitress agrees, my girls nose wiggles again (or so i tell her )
    I get bored so i talk to a few guys and just shoot the ****. I turn around and talk to some chick behind me and open her. We start chatting and having a good time and my buddy comes back so we decide to go and dance. A few sessions of dancing and coming back to sit down and I kiss close her. She was ok – I was more-or-less just waiting for my wing. He comes back and the girl i kiss close leaves. My wing brought his date w/ him and Cassandra, our waitress comes back again w/ more free shots. LOL. She sits down beside me saying she was hiding and needed a break. I got my hat back and we started talking. I number closed her there in front of my new wing and his girl. She was somewhat impressed I think. She tells me she just got hair extensions in and asks my opinion. I ask her where they start and she grabs my hand and puts it on her head. LOL. We start getting some really good kino. Btw, i failed to mention that her skirt was more of a belt than a skirt. She tells me she's 25. Just to remind everyone I'm 20.... i ****ing LOVE sarging older chicks. Small chat ends and she heads back out.
    A bit more small talk w/ diff people and a smoke break outside w/ a group of girls for some photos and my buddy # closes his girl. I call Cass back and get a photo w/ her and as she's leaving she says “Call me!” and giggles. The number is real.
    We finish our drinks and head back to the car w/ another successful night of sarging. BTW – don't drink and drive. LOL
    Sarge on guys...
    - Love Mav.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome night of sarging man.
    I couldn't get your pictures to work though. I just get the main hompage for the photography site, unless you were trying to advertise the site?

Ottawa, Ontario
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops - my bad... i'll fix it in a sec.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, I'm twenty as well. Nice move with the hat (brilliant) and I love your little "come here" move on the dance floor. BTW, I think I need dance lessons too.
    Sarging? HB? Kino?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Style commented on dancing in his last telesiminar. He said something along the lines of "Don't dance if its going to lower your social level". Style mentioned people who are professional dancers dancing to actually increase their value but the guys who just stumble around on the dance floor should get lessons or not do it at all.
    Sarging? HB? Kino?
    http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang, you were serious about the Topanga part.
    I like the pictures you include in your posts. It lets us know you're not bsing and shows us your girls!
    Great stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think as long as you're not a fool, dancing will raise your social value because it shows that you're not self conscious. Besides, if you have a prop-girl with you, dancing with her is going to grab the attention of other females.
    PS- Damn, props on the success.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GREAT post! Looks like you had a lot of fun. The girl that you danced with that was 9.5..... i wouldv'e left mid-dance and whispered to her -"i'm going to go sit with my friends, you cant handle this" Anything along these lines, just where u would leave like she doesn't matter and any slight neg.Then obviously back to your massive amount of chicks and the bartender who is brining you free drinks...social proof up the butt! Good luck my man and cant wait to read your next night of sarging.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some say women compare dancing skills to sexual prowess.....I think learning how to dance can definately improve your game...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Berilium
    "I cast level 3 Eroticism, you turn into a REAL beautiful woman!"
    hahahaha..

New England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Job man...
    As far as the dancing goes... its all about rhythm and timing... Keep it basic... one , two, one two... why do you think hip hop is so popluar?? ITS INCREDIBLY EASY TO DANCE TO - you ever see someone nodding their head to the beat or do it yourself... Just go back and forth with the part of the song that hits every second or every other second... and just kind of sway back and forth - on the one you leave your original position on the 2 you are back at that position... Always listen for the most consistant HIT (like a SNAP kind of popping drum sound) and follow that...Real basic is like
    Boom - SNap - BooBoom - Snap - Boom - Snap - BooBoom - Snap... THe snap is always on the same count... follow that...
    works everytime... LOL... Bet thats the first time anyone ever tried explaining the basics of keeping rhythm on the dance floor on an online forum huh?? LOL...
    Another thing to keep in mind about dancing, I can't remember where I heard this but I DEFINETLY rings true because i see it happen all the fucking time... I think it was David D or someone and they were out and this Dude was on the dance floor just GOING OFF... not really keeping rhythm but it was obvious he was having a good time... no matter how DUMB he looked... He said something to this hot chick he was with like "Look at that guy..." and she said something to the effect of "he may look dumb but he's having a good time, thats what matters... he probably doesn't care how he looks." - BINGO ... I've seen it happen ALOT - Some guy is dancing like a cracked out chicken who's on fire trying to extinguish the flames by dancing and the girls almost always dance with them ESPECIALLY if no one else is dancing... Then again I agree with what style said however ONLY if you have NO RHYTHM - it doesn't matter if you can bust out a head spin or not... as long as you can keep the basic rhythm... relax and move WITH the music ... you're all set... NO RHYTHM - NO DANCEFLOOR. Then again who am I... I'll STFU now...
    BTW - chicks dig dudes who can dance cause they dig rhythm when a dude is "diggin the guts" ...
    ~Fate
    PS. Lvl 3 eroticism - is that from the "Blood Ninja" series?? LMAO !!!
    Last edited by NoFate; 12-13-2005 at 12:31 AM.

Waltradomous Guest

Sounds like a great night, congrats on the success.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to admit. You girl is cuter than his... gg!
    To mods/admins: Can't we have a dedicated subforum for feedback and field reports?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow that guy is a pro !!!
    and his hat rules tooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when dancing remember to keep eye contact with the hb. this works for me, because if she's looking into your eyes, then she's not looking at your two left feet.
    also spin her around and dance butt to nut. she won't see you struggling to dance but she'll feel you moving and think it's dancing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great success stories! I think you paint awsome pictures in peoples heads with your stories. I am sure that is a huge part of your success in the field also. Keep up the great work. Now I just need to get a camara that works. lol

Nashville
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice work, love the hat from the lingerie store, that is peacocking!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoFate
    Good Job man...
    As far as the dancing goes... its all about rhythm and timing... Keep it basic... one , two, one two... why do you think hip hop is so popluar?? ITS INCREDIBLY EASY TO DANCE TO - you ever see someone nodding their head to the beat or do it yourself... Just go back and forth with the part of the song that hits every second or every other second... and just kind of sway back and forth - on the one you leave your original position on the 2 you are back at that position... Always listen for the most consistant HIT (like a SNAP kind of popping drum sound) and follow that...Real basic is like
    Boom - SNap - BooBoom - Snap - Boom - Snap - BooBoom - Snap... THe snap is always on the same count... follow that...
    works everytime... LOL... Bet thats the first time anyone ever tried explaining the basics of keeping rhythm on the dance floor on an online forum huh?? LOL...
    Another thing to keep in mind about dancing, I can't remember where I heard this but I DEFINETLY rings true because i see it happen all the fucking time... I think it was David D or someone and they were out and this Dude was on the dance floor just GOING OFF... not really keeping rhythm but it was obvious he was having a good time... no matter how DUMB he looked... He said something to this hot chick he was with like "Look at that guy..." and she said something to the effect of "he may look dumb but he's having a good time, thats what matters... he probably doesn't care how he looks." - BINGO ... I've seen it happen ALOT - Some guy is dancing like a cracked out chicken who's on fire trying to extinguish the flames by dancing and the girls almost always dance with them ESPECIALLY if no one else is dancing... Then again I agree with what style said however ONLY if you have NO RHYTHM - it doesn't matter if you can bust out a head spin or not... as long as you can keep the basic rhythm... relax and move WITH the music ... you're all set... NO RHYTHM - NO DANCEFLOOR. Then again who am I... I'll STFU now...
    BTW - chicks dig dudes who can dance cause they dig rhythm when a dude is "diggin the guts" ...
    ~Fate
    PS. Lvl 3 eroticism - is that from the "Blood Ninja" series?? LMAO !!!
    Hell yeah! That Blood Ninja stuff was great!

Ottawa, Ontario
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the words of advice and positive feedback. I'll start posting more FR's here. I've got a HUGE party coming up this friday that's already being social proofed as we read this... and i'm borrowing the limo again . Should be fun. I'll keep you posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great story and anytime you are getting free shots from a waitress you had to have been working it that night. My opinion on dancing is it's the best possible Kino! If you really want to number close that night or even possibly go home with that Hb that night dancing could def. be the way of success!
    SunnyD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mav, how do you have access to Porsches and limosines and trendy nightspots? Do we even LIVE in the SAME Ottawa?

Ottawa, Ontario
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very fortunate to have friends in good places. I make contacts well and i meet the owners and bouncers and chat w/ them. I'm gonna write a post later on on how to build a social "club" circle so you don't have to wait in lines and you can get drinks cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David DeAngelo goes into that in detail in his "Meeting Women In Bars & Clubs" program with his guest speaker Craig. I'm definitely gonna have to talk to more staff when I go out this Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. Gotta get into the habit of extending my social circle in THAT direction.