Should I fly to see her or not

12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should I fly to see her or not

Back sometime in may I signed up for a dating website. I was AFC and had no clue about any of this. Well sometime in june this girl messages me and says something along the lines of, "hey to bad we dont live near each other, you came up on my matches list." We live a few states apart. So somehow we started talking on the phone once in a while. I kinda figured this was pointless so i stopped calling. Then about a month goes by and she calls me. Now we have been talking alot and she sends me pics she takes when she out with friends and all. She was about to book a flight to come out to see me and the city recently. But she missed her family to much and decided to take a flight back to her home town. Ive asked her a few times why shes interested in me. She keeps saying I make her feel good and i dont seem like other guys shes dated. (I guess she went on a ton of dates from the website she said) So, im nearly 90% sure shes hot from her pics and her modeling. BUT, Im not going to spend money to fly to see her. She said shes about to pay for my flight out there. This seems to be nothing more than a piece of ass but im pretty sure she will get attached if I go out there. It obviously cant go anywhere since we dont live close, but would you guys say go ahead if shes gonna pay, or fuck it all together?

The Back of Beyond
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relocated to Discussion from Off-Topic (which is for non-skill/technique/pick-up threads).
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a fuckin expensive first date man.

TORONTO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't do it.

I mean... Have you seen her on Webcam before? Or just Pictures + Phone? It CAN be a fake... Just be careful dude.

+ Your 24, why would you want to go and see this.. ONE GIRL.
    Why...? Rather spend that money a bootcamp and fuck dozens of girls.

The Back of Beyond
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not go, even if she pays to fly you out. I speak from experience. It's one thing to go meet a chick nearby that you hooked online. If the shit doesn't work out, you invested very little time/money/agg.

Once you start traveling, it's a whole other pain the ass, and money's just part of it.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well she is willing to pay for MY flight out there and I would stay with her in her apt. Its a piece of ass, but even if she does pay, I dont think im going until she comes here first. She wants to see the city plus she wants to see me. She just told me last night she would come here. I have thought of that before, that it could be a fake. There are some fucked up people out there so you never can be sure i guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a tough choice amigo...if she's willing to pay I would say " why not?"...even if it might not work out u still have a new experience..although i would prefer to have her in my area..which I control..but never take a girl so serious that she will make u dissappointed...if she pays do it for fun..nothin' more!

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She wants to pay for you to visit her? That sounds really fishy. For one thing, she doesn't know you either, and unless she's filthy rich, that's a big investment to make. For another, you're staying at her apartment? I don't know many girls who would let a random guy stay with them before meeting him...

It sounds to me like she built up a fantasy of you and is very attached... so much so that she lost all her brain cells. This isn't a smart idea on her side and you probably shouldn't encourage it. Of course you could go, treat her like a "piece of ass" and leave... but is that the kind of man you want to be?

If you really want to see her, either visit her city with your own cash (not so much to see her, but just to travel there, and only if it's a place you genuinely want to visit), or let her come visit you.

My 2 cents,

Rogue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    She wants to pay for you to visit her? That sounds really fishy. For one thing, she doesn't know you either, and unless she's filthy rich, that's a big investment to make. For another, you're staying at her apartment? I don't know many girls who would let a random guy stay with them before meeting him...

It sounds to me like she built up a fantasy of you and is very attached... so much so that she lost all her brain cells. This isn't a smart idea on her side and you probably shouldn't encourage it. Of course you could go, treat her like a "piece of ass" and leave... but is that the kind of man you want to be?

If you really want to see her, either visit her city with your own cash (not so much to see her, but just to travel there, and only if it's a place you genuinely want to visit), or let her come visit you.

My 2 cents,

Rogue
    Ive asked her, why she wants to see ME so badly. She just keeps saying that im different than most guy she meets and I make her feel special. How the hell I do that, I have no idea. It just doesnt seem right that this girl is falling like this for someone who shes never met but talks to on the phone. Either way, ive decided to wait until she comes here. It just doesnt seem right to fly out there w/o even meeting her. Thanks for the replies guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can speak from personal AFC experience that I have dated many women from online and have had many women fly out to meet me. Lucky for me most ended up being an HB 7 or 8's
    ONly thing is that you get stuck with them once they fly out, so if she ends up being whack then are you ok with ditching her? or make it just a quick 2 day thing where she has a hotel. You can make some bs story like my grandma is sick I have to help in the hospital if she ends up being whack.

I am not totally against it, just make it on YOUR terms. if she flys out to see you on her dime and all you have to do is set aside a day or two to kick it then whats the loss, no difference then having met her at a club. Atleast youll have a women that is willing to fly across states to give you some puntang. hahaha.
    Last edited by shokat; 12-05-2007 at 10:52 PM.