Sarging in Seoul

Olympia Washington
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarging in Seoul

My friends and I are coming to Seoul on the 9th and 10th of November. We could use some tour guides. If you are a PUA or want to Wing, send me a Private Message, and we will hook up.

We are planning on practicing Day GAme at Ehwa College, and then heading out to Hong-Nam to Tin-Pan 2. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to post them.

We want to meet up! So let's get together and go Sarging!

Truesaint

Seoul, Korea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's HongDAE. DAE is kind of slang for University. Because the University is Hong-ik University. So for short, it's Hong-dae. Same with Ewha University. E-dae.

Suggestions:
    Tinpan 1 in Hongdae: A little dirtier and more rock/alternative music played
    Ho Bar in Hongdae: 4 of them all in Hongdae. Hiphop style bar with Koreans who want to be American.
    Circle in Apujeong: Cream of the crop club, Paris Hilton made a recent appearance.
    m2 & Q-vo in Hongdae: Two loud dance clubs, downstairs is House and upstairs is Hiphop.
    Itaewon Area: By far the most culturally diverse area. Lots of small clubs and western style bars with easy girls, foreign and Korean.

Seoul, S. Korea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey mate, do you know any more places in Apujeong?