Tenmagnet Q & A Thread!

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tenmagnet Q & A Thread!

Ask me questions, and I will answer!

Dumb questions will be mocked mercilessly! (JK)

Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

miaddict
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My question is about identity.

You are in Grad School(according to your blog). For those who are also in grad school, how do you incorporate this aspect of your identity in your identity-conveying routines? Would you DHV by talking about your life as a grad student? Or would you avoid it altogether? How would you approach that?

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HeHeHa...Have you been buying your own smokes?*LOL*

Seriously though, I've had some difficulty getting solid Day2's. Most of my pulls have been same day and not sure if they are because of good game or alcahol. Honestly I don't have much time to commit to Day 2's so I guess it's alright. But I do have girls I haven't closed "getting back in touch" and I get a little lost as to how to escalate and close them. DHV and comfort I assume?

Leeds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who has the butter music taste? Masters or Sinn?

I'm siding with Masters.
    Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you begin and then continue an mLTR with two best friends who hang out with each other all the time and both want your dick? If you haven't physically escalated on either one yet although have been clearly sexual verbally. ARGHHH!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you manage multiple girls at once? At what point do you think you should be telling one girl about another girl (or that you are dating others in general).

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question #1)

LTRs: How neutral should you be when your GF involves you in girly things.

examples:
    1) while driving she plays some girly R&B chick music like avril lavigne or something.

2) while at the mall she wants to go to girl stores (with no men stuff at all - ie clothes). I want to spend time with her so I don't want to ditch her, but following her around looking at chick clothes seems pretty gay and anti-alpha)

they aren't really hoops IMO.. they are just things she likes to do but me being around while its going on seems to lower my alpha value.

Question #2)

If your GF has many guy friends and you know that one of them is telling her to break up with you for him how would you handle it?

or

When you and your GF decide to become exclusive, at what point do you say that her freedom with guys is inappropriate? She insists on continuing to hang out with this guy who became her fuck-buddy while me and her were on a 4 month break and im pretty sure hes the true original reason for the break anyways. Should I tell her "your free to do what u want but if ur with me, ur with me. and hanging out with that guy is inappropriate.." or should I just let her have her opportunity to bang him behind my back while I know she is hanging out with him? (i realize theres 5 million other girls out there, but I could just as easily have this same loyalty problem with any of those 5 million others, whats my best bet to handle this specific situation?)

Thanks for ur help Tenmagnet.
    Last edited by _Cane_; 10-2007-19 at 12:12 PM.
    Just a 'hard' workin man...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A girl I am seeing is very naive when it comes to guy friends. She's too nice for her own good. Before I met her, she had a guy friend that was interested, and blew up after she LJBF'd him, and scared her. She has since cut him off, but lately she's been hanging out with tools.

How do I explain this to her, that she needs to be more careful with whom she associates with, without sounding controlling or jealous?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bjswift View Post
    Question #1)

examples:
    1) while driving she plays some girly R&B chick music like avril lavigne or something.

2) while at the mall she wants to go to girl stores (with no men stuff at all - ie clothes). I want to spend time with her so I don't want to ditch her, but following her around looking at chick clothes seems pretty gay and anti-alpha)

they aren't really hoops IMO.. they are just things she likes to do but me being around while its going on seems to lower my alpha value.

Question #2)

If your GF has many guy friends and you know that one of them is telling her to break up with you for him how would you handle it?

or

When you and your GF decide to become exclusive, at what point do you say that her freedom with guys is inappropriate? She insists on continuing to hang out with this guy who became her fuck-buddy while me and her were on a 4 month break and im pretty sure hes the true original reason for the break anyways. Should I tell her "your free to do what u want but if ur with me, ur with me. and hanging out with that guy is inappropriate.." or should I just let her have her opportunity to bang him behind my back while I know she is hanging out with him? (i realize theres 5 million other girls out there, but I could just as easily have this same loyalty problem with any of those 5 million others, whats my best bet to handle this specific situation?)

@ question #2...Damn son!!! Drop that HB and DHV yourself. If she was about you, she wouldn't even give the other dude the lite of day. She's just feeling things out to work in her favor. At this point staying with her while knowing what's going on is an extreme DLV.

Reading, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to help

1) IOI - I get an IOI like 'whats your name.' however, somethimes I think its out of politeness and I'm not really creating attraction, how can you distinguish the difference. When she is replying to your approach out of social obligation (like they are responding to to an informatioanl opener)

2) Do you have any specific tips for the 7/8's. Should I run a very different set for these girls and what chages do you think work best

3) Do you have any advice on not getting caught out or any subsitutes for opinion openers and FTC's. I design my own routines, however, I am getting caught out on the format. or Would you plough on regardless?

4) Do you have any ways to reframe competition in a club. ie a bad ratio. - with a lot of other alphas

I realise some of these questions are external, but I could really do with a couple of reframes to internalise.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need some help here to

hey,

nice thread guys. well i will try to be quick....opened this HB 8 at the grocery store on monday...i asked her questions...and ahe asked me questions..lots! e.g. If I am married, where I am from etc. We exchanged numbers and I gave her a lift home. She has a 5 month old kid but is separated from her husband. She called me the same night..we chatted..and made plans to go out on Wednesday or Thursday...

i called her on Tuesday but she didnt answer her phone. i called back on Wednesday and she did answer and sounded pretty cool and excited to hear from me. I confirmed our plans for Thursday. When I called I got no answer. I text her and still no answer. I didnt bother calling back.

Now I thought I had this one in the bag! Can you tell me what may have happened? Maybe I thought I was getting IOI's when she was just being friendly..I dont know!

SB

Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey tm

Basically Ive been on an SNL streak. The first few were just average, the last one was a hottie, woot woot right?

My problem though now seems to be making the connection between the day 1 and the day 2. Like if I can even GET day 2 now, it goes nowhere. Im even to the point where I cant get a girl I laid to hang out again unless she initiates it.

Im pretty sure its not the sex....as there apparently loving it and the last FB wouldnt shutup about how amazing I am , its just like Im not having the same realness/connection I did the first day/night.

I know there isnt a clear cut answer to this and this isnt even a clear question but any thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA

-Dream
    Check out The Under 21 Convention 2010 (stickied) in the 18-21 Section

Cincinnati, OH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to pinpoint from that little bit of info, but it's either not enough attraction, or not enough comfort, I would say. It's possible you moved in too fast.
    "Curiousity killed the cat... but for a while I was a suspect."

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miaddict View Post
    My question is about identity.

You are in Grad School(according to your blog). For those who are also in grad school, how do you incorporate this aspect of your identity in your identity-conveying routines? Would you DHV by talking about your life as a grad student? Or would you avoid it altogether? How would you approach that?
    That depends mostly on what kind of program you're in, and who you're talking to.

For example, programs like Medicine, Law and Business are definitely cool, and you should bring those up ASAP. Accounting, Computer Programming and Engineering are usually things that you can leave until she asks.

As for everything else, it depends a lot on who you're talking to. A Masters in Philosophy would be pretty cool to an undergrad girl working at Starbucks, but a stripper or actress wouldn't care that much.

In the end though, whatever you're doing, whether it's Law or Accounting, you're going to have to mention it, and you're going to want to make it sound good. If you can tie what you're doing to a grand goal, make it a stepping stone on your path to being a bigshot, if you can show passion about what you do, women will pick up on that and they'll appreciate it.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    HeHeHa...Have you been buying your own smokes?*LOL*

Seriously though, I've had some difficulty getting solid Day2's. Most of my pulls have been same day and not sure if they are because of good game or alcahol. Honestly I don't have much time to commit to Day 2's so I guess it's alright. But I do have girls I haven't closed "getting back in touch" and I get a little lost as to how to escalate and close them. DHV and comfort I assume?
    A lot of guys have a problem with solid Day2's. When you're in a bar and the booze is flowing, you can get a girl REALLY into you, but when she wakes up in the morning, the magic is gone. Why? Because she was in the moment, and the next morning, all the emotions and the fun is gone, and she thinks to herself "who was that guy?".

And if you haven't done any comfort, she has no answer to that question.

Now, if I build some good attraction, then change gears and switch into comfort, I can start talking about my passions and my ambitions and the funny hick-town that I'm from, and some of the crazy shit that I've done in my life, and when the girl I'm talking to wakes up in the morning and thinks "who was that guy?"... now she has an answer.

And when I call the next day, I'm not some funny stranger, but actually a real person.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ware_ru View Post
    How do you begin and then continue an mLTR with two best friends who hang out with each other all the time and both want your dick? If you haven't physically escalated on either one yet although have been clearly sexual verbally. ARGHHH!!
    Grow some balls and be a shameless whore and try and threesome them. You know what to do, you're just scared

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lansing View Post
    How do you manage multiple girls at once? At what point do you think you should be telling one girl about another girl (or that you are dating others in general).
    See, I don't TALK about this stuff... I just imply it really subtly, starting from the very first day I meet them. Right off the bat I'm subtly communicating that I have other women in my life, and while I never talk about it directly, I never really do anything to hide it.

And shockingly, women NEVER ask me if I'm seeing other women, or whether we're monogamous or anything. And if they did, I wouldn't lie... but I haven't had to. They know what the answer is and they don't want to hear it.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bjswift View Post
    Question #1)

examples:

Question #2)

or

Sounds like you have no power in your relationship. You're her tag-along, cheated on BF. You don't even get to pick the music!

In my experience, once respect is gone, your relationship is fucked. Not that I'm really an expert on fixing bad relationships, I always move on when that happens.

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: nevermind, I was gonna ask another question but I think while writing it I answered it..
    Last edited by _Cane_; 10-2007-23 at 09:29 AM.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riddic View Post
    A girl I am seeing is very naive when it comes to guy friends. She's too nice for her own good. Before I met her, she had a guy friend that was interested, and blew up after she LJBF'd him, and scared her. She has since cut him off, but lately she's been hanging out with tools.

How do I explain this to her, that she needs to be more careful with whom she associates with, without sounding controlling or jealous?
    In contrast with the previous poster, I think you need to just chill and don't worry about it. Beautiful women are always hanging out with guys that have crushes on them, but as long as these guys are AFC and struck with puppy-love, they're no threat.

I would just point it out (in case she doesn't notice, she probably does at some level), and treat it like it's no threat. "Aww, he has such a crush on you... it's cute"... stuff like that.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qualitystreet View Post
    Hi. Thanks for taking the time to help

1) IOI - I get an IOI like 'whats your name.' however, somethimes I think its out of politeness and I'm not really creating attraction, how can you distinguish the difference. When she is replying to your approach out of social obligation (like they are responding to to an informatioanl opener)

2) Do you have any specific tips for the 7/8's. Should I run a very different set for these girls and what chages do you think work best

3) Do you have any advice on not getting caught out or any subsitutes for opinion openers and FTC's. I design my own routines, however, I am getting caught out on the format. or Would you plough on regardless?

4) Do you have any ways to reframe competition in a club. ie a bad ratio. - with a lot of other alphas

I realise some of these questions are external, but I could really do with a couple of reframes to internalise.

Thanks
    Ok, in order

1 - Look at her bodylanguage and her smile. Is she laughing at your jokes? Is she making strong eye contact? Is she acting flirty? Then it's an IOI. If she's got the bodylanguage of a convenience store clerk who's returning your change, its' NOT an IOI.

2 - 7's and 8's don't need to be negged as bad. And you shouldn't use physical negs, like "your nose wiggles" and stuff... just tease her on her behavior.

3- The only opinion openers that are used enough that you MIGHT get caught out are "two part kiss", "jealous girlfriend" and "who lies more". If you're using another opener and getting caught, it's probably because your bodylanguage and subcommunication is weird. Also, don't EVER open with "Hey guys, I need a female opinion"... that's a total tell. Just say "hey guys"...

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormboy View Post
    hey,

nice thread guys. well i will try to be quick....opened this HB 8 at the grocery store on monday...i asked her questions...and ahe asked me questions..lots! e.g. If I am married, where I am from etc. We exchanged numbers and I gave her a lift home. She has a 5 month old kid but is separated from her husband. She called me the same night..we chatted..and made plans to go out on Wednesday or Thursday...

i called her on Tuesday but she didnt answer her phone. i called back on Wednesday and she did answer and sounded pretty cool and excited to hear from me. I confirmed our plans for Thursday. When I called I got no answer. I text her and still no answer. I didnt bother calling back.

Now I thought I had this one in the bag! Can you tell me what may have happened? Maybe I thought I was getting IOI's when she was just being friendly..I dont know!

SB
    Sounds like she WAS into you, and something you did over the phone made her feel uncomfortable. The most common thing guys do wrong on the phone is ONLY talking about when and where you're going to meet up, and not doing any small talk.

Most women have been on dozens, if not hundreds, of excruciatingly boring dates with chodey guys. When you call her up and all you say is "Hey Sarah, what are you doing on Friday? Want to come out? Great, bye!", you set off warning flags. She starts to feel uncomfortable about meeting up with you.

So what do you do? You just shoot the shit for a minute or two before inviting her out. It doesn't have to be really interesting, just more interesting than what most guys talk about (which is pretty boring).

Good phone game can reduce flaking by a LOT.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by antman View Post
    Hey tm

Basically Ive been on an SNL streak. The first few were just average, the last one was a hottie, woot woot right?

My problem though now seems to be making the connection between the day 1 and the day 2. Like if I can even GET day 2 now, it goes nowhere. Im even to the point where I cant get a girl I laid to hang out again unless she initiates it.

Im pretty sure its not the sex....as there apparently loving it and the last FB wouldnt shutup about how amazing I am , its just like Im not having the same realness/connection I did the first day/night.

I know there isnt a clear cut answer to this and this isnt even a clear question but any thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA

-Dream
    Once again, this probably has to do with your phone game. I always call girls the day after we hook up and chat with them for about 5 minutes, just talking about nothing. I don't even try to make plans with them.

As a guy, you might think that was boring, but for a girl, it makes her feel comfortable and familiar around you. By just chatting, and building that familiarity, you're going to get rid of that awkwardness that usually comes after hooking up, and make her feel like she can come out with you and enjoy herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's the most common mistake do you or any "pua" makes?

I'm usually stuck with day games, i goto college in the day time, and i would like to increase my social circle, you know.. join a tribe.. how do you go by handling that?

and last question
    should a person make a scrip on what stories he should tell, word by word?... or let it come to you naturally? how long should the script be?

thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Tenmagnet for the advice! Much appreciated man

SB

Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks TM, Im going to try it out a few times.

-Dream
    Check out The Under 21 Convention 2010 (stickied) in the 18-21 Section

DC Area
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenmagnet View Post
    Ask me questions, and I will answer!

Dumb questions will be mocked mercilessly! (JK)
    HI Tenmagnet, a quick one-two punch for you here:

1) Given that there are only 24 hours in a day - To what extent should one be focusing ONLY or INTENSELY on PU/Self-Improvement vs. being more social in general, getting your sh*t together i.e. taking care of your money, taking care of physical health, etc?

2) What has been your personal experience with different cultures or groups? i.e. a "ghetto" girl, an indian girl, a girl from a moslem family, etc. Especially when those girls generally "stick among their own". Do you bend to interact with them, or do you figure 'attraction is not a choice' and approach any girl in the same manner? [Note: FWIW, I'm black, African born, 25]

Cheers,

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch1 View Post
    what's the most common mistake do you or any "pua" makes?

I'm usually stuck with day games, i goto college in the day time, and i would like to increase my social circle, you know.. join a tribe.. how do you go by handling that?

and last question
    should a person make a scrip on what stories he should tell, word by word?... or let it come to you naturally? how long should the script be?

thanks!
    That's two questions...

The most common mistake most PUA's make is not being aggressive enough and making excuses. Even guys who are really good still make excuses prett often.

The biggest mistake I get is getting too drunk. That and making excuses, but mostly getting drunk.

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's two questions...

The most common mistake most PUA's make is not being aggressive enough and making excuses. Even guys who are really good still make excuses prett often..
    Reading that made me smile. Take his advice. Be aggressive. I can't understate how much deciding to be aggressive helped me (once I already read Magic Bullets). I sat down one day and said what can I do to get better fast? When I pushed the bounderies as often as possible, not looking for permission to say or do anything, I got 10x the attention/affection from girls then before. It sped up the process for me to learn when its ok to be cocky, how quick I can get away with how much escalation, having a take charge attitude, litterally I am a different person then 5 months ago. The difference in my success is night and day. You'll have more fun being aggressive, you'll get worlds of confidence, your calibration will absolutely sky rocket, you'll have higher percieved social value, basically EVERYTHING will get better. My worst problem now is getting away with going so fuckin fast that I shoot myself in the foot and get LMR (that i usually dont get if i spend enough time with her). But up to the point of LMR, I'm tellin ya, I've had some girls literally mesmorized, moaning and saying shit like "oh my god" just from makin out with em. Fair trade for a little extra LMR IMO. (FYI, u can get away with more aggressiveness with girls that you meet through your social circle)

The biggest mistake I get is getting too drunk. That and making excuses, but mostly getting drunk.
    haha me 2. I think if i wasn't drunk i wouldn't be as good at being aggressive cuz girls knowing that your drunk makes it easier to project to them that "your hijacking my brain!" as long as you can maintain attraction and not act or look like a dumb ass..
    Last edited by _Cane_; 10-2007-30 at 10:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you deal with heartbroken girls who fall in love with you, even if you never misrepresented your intentions? Do you consider it your responsibility?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you need to do to fix your game, if I'm being called wierd when I'm trying to be unpredictable, and what are some good smooth day game kino escalations?
    LIFE IS GOOD
    ENJOY THE MOMENT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Tenmagnet,

I'm pretty new to all this (only going out twice/week for about 6 weeks), but I am starting to see an improvement. I used to get blown out right on the opener or pretty soon afterward (or would run out of stuff to say and just leave). Now I'm usually hooking sets and getting somewhere at least, and at times I have done very well. I do have a couple sticking points, though.

1. Sometimes when I go out "to pick up," I find myself still getting blown out early. Lately this will happen with the first 5ish sets, and eventually I will be like, "Fuck this, I'm just gonna have a good time." Sets blow open. Two questions: a) Do you think it's just that I need the warm-up sets or is something else a problem (BL, too low energy,etc) and b) Do you have any tips for getting myself "in state" quicker when I go out?

2. I have been gettin inconsistent results with attraction. I am still using mostly canned material, but trying to incorporate some of my own stories. When I'm in set, it often feels like either the girls just ARE attracted to me or they aren't, not like I am actually CREATING attraction. Do you have any advice for this?

3. I am starting to # close pretty regularly when I go out, but I find myself struggling to get them on the phone. Part of this is certainly do to not spending enough time with them before I get their number (ex. college party was busted and had to # close early), but do you have any tips for getting girls on the phone when the # was a little rushed? Other than spending more time in comfort prior to getting the #/setting a time bridge, do you have any advice for reducing flakes on the phone?

4. As I am going out more, I am realizing that, in at least some of my sets, I am being interesting, but the girls are perhaps seeing me more as just a super-cool guy to hang out with as opposed to someone they are interested in romantically. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often enough that I'm beginning to notice it (maybe 30-40% of sets). Why do you think this is happening, and what can I do differently to prevent it?

Thanks in advance for all the help. As a college student, I don't have the money for a bootcamp right now, so I really appreciate the free advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Kiss close. Days later she says LJBF.

Let's start off with the fact that this post is about Day Game.
    I was at the mall one day, cell phone in hand, scoping out the place for
    potential targets. I approached this one girl by herself. I went fairly Direct.I began to DHV and build a little bit of attraction. (...yes this next part is relevant) She asked to borrow my phone cause her bro had her cell phone and needed to find him. I built just a little bit of comfort and then her brother showed up. I shook his hand and excused myself.
    Now at this point she has my number in her cell phone.
    She texts me and over the next week I build more attraction and comfort with her via text messages.
    We set up a meet at our school. (I don't have a lot of experience escalating physically) I tried to kiss close but she resisted verbally. I tried to build more rapport and went for the kiss again. She accepted my kiss. (I gave her the lightest of kisses 2 times) We spent about 2 hours together in the library and then said our goodbyes.
    After that she didn't call or text. A few days later she text me saying we should just be friends.
    What do you think might have went wrong? I can't decide if I was too aggressive or not aggressive enough or if the escalation just wasn't smooth enough.

Singapore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all.

I'm pretty new to the attraction scene, since I was pretty much the "nice guy" before.

Here are some of my questions:

1) How do you eliminate approaching anxiety? I always have this feeling that approaching women is the worst thing on Earth.

2) I can imagine myself opening a girl, but how do I carry the conversation from there? I'm a social introvert. Well, not really anti-social, but I'm a shy and quiet guy then don't really like to speak much. It's hard to get the fun vibe running.

3) Is it advisable to pick up girls in school? I'm a 20 year old student, and most of the girls in my school are within the age range of 17 - 21.

4) What are some of the signs that girls give to show they are interested? I have a good body language, but a crap face.(I have lots of acne, probably because I live in a country with warm climate, or my skin problem....whatever...)

I may have some more questions, but that's all for now.

Any help appreciated.

P.S: Don't ask me to buy any e-Books or stuff because I'm just a broke kid living with my parents. I'm from Singapore if anyone wanna know.

Kansas City, KS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sticking Points

I am 18 and I am a freshman in college, and I am getting my practice by gaming everybody I talk to, even multiple threading conversations with guys. One of the things I have big problem with is figuring out what phase I am in and what to do next, when to say my negs, when to screen, and compliance tests. I am also having problems with ways to DHV since I am only a student/aspiring rapper. Do you have any suggestions to help me with my game?

Bournemouth, England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey a quickie here, I am going to Canada next year and plan to travel through a few major cities. Which has the hottest women from Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver? In your personal experience of course..

Oh also, is it worth knowing French when in Montreal?

Auckland,NZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this thread still open?

Will you answer these guys questions?
    -JEDI KNIGHT
    -It's talking to women... Not calculating the trajectory of a spaceship so it will enter a geosynchronous orbit above New york....
    -I'm not my car, I'm not my clothes, I'm not my wallet... I am everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    Hey a quickie here, I am going to Canada next year and plan to travel through a few major cities. Which has the hottest women from Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver? In your personal experience of course..

Straight up I'd strongly suggest Vancouver.
    Although the clubs close at 2-3am.

Bournemouth, England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syren View Post
    Good answer

I tried serenading a Rock Chick with Killswitch Engage once. I ended up very scratched and bruised. I think it was a compliment
    One day i plan to meet a girl who likes that band...

Hopefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help, stuck in the mud

I was on a train going to NYC from DC. I always have good luck pulling on the train, I usually get on the train from the very front and walk to the back, this way I get to look at my targets first.

But in this case I had work to do and went to the cafe car. After a couple of stops a really cute girl gets on and grabs a seat across from me. I get up to check her out by heading to get a fresh coffee. She gives me a double take, my command to "come talk to me".

Long story short, we talk across the isle, I invite myself to her table, she accepts and we are laughing and talking for 2 hours like we were friends for ages.

She lets me know she has a boyfriend. But is insistent on staying in touch. In the end it was amazing how much we had in common.

In the past, whenever I got this kind of feedback on an intro, I found myself with a new girlfriend (and this is really what I want now).

I knew I couldn't tell her I was interested ( really I was crazy for this one) so I played cool. At my stop on the train, she was rushing to find a pen and some paper to give up her email (didnt push for the number, mistake!)

Long story short, we exchanged emails, she's super busy (working on a singing career, working on a degree, taking voice lessons, and performing with her group). I'm stuck. My intuition tells me she's interested. Boyfriend on not, I want to be the first one on the list when it's over, or, the one that lets her know, it's time for a new beginning.

Not sure what to do to get in, past the boyfriend issue, and to a place where I can start to work some majic.

What can I do?

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stasis View Post
    How do you deal with heartbroken girls who fall in love with you, even if you never misrepresented your intentions? Do you consider it your responsibility?
    Honestly, it doesn't happen very often. I'm usually pretty straight up from the beginning, and when girls feel like they're falling in love with me, they start acting weird and things fall apart pretty quickly.

But yeah, there are some girls who are crazy and fall in love off the bat. There's not much you can do about that.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Im CraCcCraC View Post
    What do you need to do to fix your game, if I'm being called wierd when I'm trying to be unpredictable, and what are some good smooth day game kino escalations?
    Anything you do, whether it's being unpredictable or assertive or alpha, you want it to seem natural and comfortable and smooth. Obviously, if you're going from being predictable to being more unpredictable and spontaneous, you need to go through a period of awkwardness as you move towards smoothness. If you're coming across weird, you're probably trying too hard. Take it down a notch, but keep pushing your boundaries.

And for kino escalations, just grab her hand as you're walking somewhere.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwordJunkie View Post
    Hey Tenmagnet,

I'm pretty new to all this (only going out twice/week for about 6 weeks), but I am starting to see an improvement. I used to get blown out right on the opener or pretty soon afterward (or would run out of stuff to say and just leave). Now I'm usually hooking sets and getting somewhere at least, and at times I have done very well. I do have a couple sticking points, though.

1. Sometimes when I go out "to pick up," I find myself still getting blown out early. Lately this will happen with the first 5ish sets, and eventually I will be like, "Fuck this, I'm just gonna have a good time." Sets blow open. Two questions: a) Do you think it's just that I need the warm-up sets or is something else a problem (BL, too low energy,etc) and b) Do you have any tips for getting myself "in state" quicker when I go out?

2. I have been gettin inconsistent results with attraction. I am still using mostly canned material, but trying to incorporate some of my own stories. When I'm in set, it often feels like either the girls just ARE attracted to me or they aren't, not like I am actually CREATING attraction. Do you have any advice for this?

3. I am starting to # close pretty regularly when I go out, but I find myself struggling to get them on the phone. Part of this is certainly do to not spending enough time with them before I get their number (ex. college party was busted and had to # close early), but do you have any tips for getting girls on the phone when the # was a little rushed? Other than spending more time in comfort prior to getting the #/setting a time bridge, do you have any advice for reducing flakes on the phone?

4. As I am going out more, I am realizing that, in at least some of my sets, I am being interesting, but the girls are perhaps seeing me more as just a super-cool guy to hang out with as opposed to someone they are interested in romantically. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often enough that I'm beginning to notice it (maybe 30-40% of sets). Why do you think this is happening, and what can I do differently to prevent it?

Thanks in advance for all the help. As a college student, I don't have the money for a bootcamp right now, so I really appreciate the free advice.
    1 - The first five sets in a night often suck... it's a matter of getting up to speed. Warm up sets are definitely the way to go...

2 - Negs and kino can turn indifference into attraction, but honestly, good game often feels like you didn't do anything. You just walk up to a girl with some social proof, good bodylanguage and something cool to say, and then BAM she's into you. The HARD part is being able to take attraction and turn it into something.

3 - Nope, good comfort and time bridge is what you need to do. Check Sinn's post on phone game too.

4 - If you're a super cool guy they want to hang out with, then most women will also want to hook up with you. You just need to be sexual and aggressive. KINO KINO KINO and make a move.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synasterr666 View Post
    Let's start off with the fact that this post is about Day Game.
    I was at the mall one day, cell phone in hand, scoping out the place for
    potential targets. I approached this one girl by herself. I went fairly Direct.I began to DHV and build a little bit of attraction. (...yes this next part is relevant) She asked to borrow my phone cause her bro had her cell phone and needed to find him. I built just a little bit of comfort and then her brother showed up. I shook his hand and excused myself.
    Now at this point she has my number in her cell phone.
    She texts me and over the next week I build more attraction and comfort with her via text messages.
    We set up a meet at our school. (I don't have a lot of experience escalating physically) I tried to kiss close but she resisted verbally. I tried to build more rapport and went for the kiss again. She accepted my kiss. (I gave her the lightest of kisses 2 times) We spent about 2 hours together in the library and then said our goodbyes.
    After that she didn't call or text. A few days later she text me saying we should just be friends.
    What do you think might have went wrong? I can't decide if I was too aggressive or not aggressive enough or if the escalation just wasn't smooth enough.
    You tried to make out with her in a library man. That's probably one of the most awkward, unromantic places I can think of. Props for being assertive, but you picked the WRONG place to do it... you should have been chilled at the library and taken her someplace else.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingAlpha View Post
    Hi all.

I'm pretty new to the attraction scene, since I was pretty much the "nice guy" before.

Here are some of my questions:

1) How do you eliminate approaching anxiety? I always have this feeling that approaching women is the worst thing on Earth.

2) I can imagine myself opening a girl, but how do I carry the conversation from there? I'm a social introvert. Well, not really anti-social, but I'm a shy and quiet guy then don't really like to speak much. It's hard to get the fun vibe running.

3) Is it advisable to pick up girls in school? I'm a 20 year old student, and most of the girls in my school are within the age range of 17 - 21.

4) What are some of the signs that girls give to show they are interested? I have a good body language, but a crap face.(I have lots of acne, probably because I live in a country with warm climate, or my skin problem....whatever...)

I may have some more questions, but that's all for now.

Any help appreciated.

P.S: Don't ask me to buy any e-Books or stuff because I'm just a broke kid living with my parents. I'm from Singapore if anyone wanna know.
    You're asking some pretty basic questions, I recommend you check out the OAP (you can signup on the main website), or my blog at blog.tenmagnet.com. Both of these are totally free. Read up and if you have more questions just PM me.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KC_King_13 View Post
    I am 18 and I am a freshman in college, and I am getting my practice by gaming everybody I talk to, even multiple threading conversations with guys. One of the things I have big problem with is figuring out what phase I am in and what to do next, when to say my negs, when to screen, and compliance tests. I am also having problems with ways to DHV since I am only a student/aspiring rapper. Do you have any suggestions to help me with my game?
    Aspiring rapper is pretty cool man. Don't sell yourself short. Have some faith in yourself and talk the rapping stuff up.

Your other question is really vague... I can't really answer that question in less than 1,000 words.... you wanna be more specific?

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post

Montreal, Montreal, Montreal....

Knowing French in Montreal is worthwhile, but by no means necessary. If you're downtown on St Laurent or Crescent St, 80% of the people you meet will speak English fine. French girls do think it's cute if you can speak a bit of french though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Tenmagnet. I have three questions:

1) (Dealing w/ a school setting) There's this girl that I don't see regularly, but we are still cool with each other and everything, like we know each other and acknowledge each other in the now brief moments we see each other. A year ago we saw each other more regularly so we got good chances to talk and get to know each other. Unfortunately I had never heard of the Mystery Method a year ago so this year I'm stuck because I have to go out of my way to see the girl, and it's so out of my way, that I have no chance for anything but a smile (of which I always get a return smile, but its quality has slowly diminished over the past three months) or a "Hey", because anything further than that, and I'd be really late to where I'm going and so would she. We were definately friendly with each other, but I don't think the interaction was regular enough or friendly enough for her to LJBF me, but I think I'm walking a thin line. I really like her, but it doesn't help that she also has a boyfriend she seems to be happy with (he graduated last year, so I never seem him, and I don't think she sees him as much as she used to either). Is there any way I can salvage any kind of romantic relationship with her?

2) Is it in anyway possible at all to turn platonic relationships into romantic ones? My looks aren't bad, but I know that doesn't necessarily matter w/ female friends.

3) And what about that girl you see working at the coffee shop everyday? How can I strike up something there without the awkwardness of seeing me as a regular customer one day, and sexy, attractive guy the next?

thanks so much, man!
    Last edited by KDogg 89; 11-2007-09 at 07:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm wondering what to do with this chick who said, "I like you but I'm happy with my current relationship".

She was actually at my house to watch a movie two nights in a row. I was hoping to kiss her on the second night, because I didn't do anything besides some kino on the first night. However she was talking about going home because I could barely stay awake(which was true - but who cares) so I asked her if I really looked that tired, she turned her head towards me and pulled it back which made me think it wasn't going to happen. (this was on the second night.)

After that I was about ready to give up but that's when I got the text message on the phone about how she liked me but that she was happy with her current relationship. I haven't really tried anything since (other then saying I liked her also, at which point she reminded me she was happy with her current relationship), and I don't hang out with her anymore but I see her at work every weekend.

Also - her boyfriend is in another state.

PA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tenmagnet;
    what does your daygame routine look like?
    if you go direct; then what kind of qualification questions do you ask?
    He who hesitates; masturbates....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Tenmagnet,

I have a question about relationship management. I am still pretty new but am starting to have some success in the game. About two weeks ago I met this girl at a frat party and ended up taking her home (check out the FR here: http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ad.php?t=51727). We had things in common, and I legitimately wanted to see her again. From all the feedback I've received so far, it seemed like I didn't make any major mistakes in gaming her until seduction.

Since that night, she returned only one of my calls. I got the hint, but I wanted to get a debrief and figure out what caused her to flake (in her own words), so I did like TD says and just kept pestering her until she would answer the phone. She said that it creeped her out that I kept calling (obviously lol) and that she wasn't really looking for anything more than that one night: "We were both drunk and one thing led to another." Here are my questions for you about situations like this:

1. What could I have done/could I do in future situations where I have a chance for a SNL to enable myself to see the girl again? That is, I want to close the girl the first night, but I don't only want it to be a ONS.

2. Are college frat parties a venue where basically I should only expect to get ONS from girls b/c they only plan to get drunk and hook up? Or do you think it's not that different from other venues and if I play solid game I should be able to get something more if I want it?

3. Unrelatedly, I have been having problems with multiple threading. I will pause one story, talk about another, but usually the girl won't bring up the first thread. You guys recommend not going back to an old thread if she doesn't ask, but I find myself running out of things to talk about (I'm naturally kind of shy). Do you have any advice for this?

Thanks a lot, Tenmagnet. I really appreciate your help.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dc5709 View Post
    I was on a train going to NYC from DC. I always have good luck pulling on the train, I usually get on the train from the very front and walk to the back, this way I get to look at my targets first.

But in this case I had work to do and went to the cafe car. After a couple of stops a really cute girl gets on and grabs a seat across from me. I get up to check her out by heading to get a fresh coffee. She gives me a double take, my command to "come talk to me".

Long story short, we talk across the isle, I invite myself to her table, she accepts and we are laughing and talking for 2 hours like we were friends for ages.

She lets me know she has a boyfriend. But is insistent on staying in touch. In the end it was amazing how much we had in common.

In the past, whenever I got this kind of feedback on an intro, I found myself with a new girlfriend (and this is really what I want now).

I knew I couldn't tell her I was interested ( really I was crazy for this one) so I played cool. At my stop on the train, she was rushing to find a pen and some paper to give up her email (didnt push for the number, mistake!)

Long story short, we exchanged emails, she's super busy (working on a singing career, working on a degree, taking voice lessons, and performing with her group). I'm stuck. My intuition tells me she's interested. Boyfriend on not, I want to be the first one on the list when it's over, or, the one that lets her know, it's time for a new beginning.

Not sure what to do to get in, past the boyfriend issue, and to a place where I can start to work some majic.

What can I do?
    If she's truly happy with her relationship, it's going to be tough. You should check out some of Future's stuff on Advanced Comfort - that's the kind of heavy guns you really need.

Otherwise, I would keep pursuing as if the BF wasn't there. You need to be more discrete than usual, but aside from that, the way to make this happen is simply to keep gaming, build a good connection, and meet up with her in a situation where one thing can lead to another. Don't let this BF thing freak you out or affect you too much, your best bet is to pretend he's not a factor.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KDogg 89 View Post
    Hey, Tenmagnet. I have three questions:

1) (Dealing w/ a school setting) There's this girl that I don't see regularly, but we are still cool with each other and everything, like we know each other and acknowledge each other in the now brief moments we see each other. A year ago we saw each other more regularly so we got good chances to talk and get to know each other. Unfortunately I had never heard of the Mystery Method a year ago so this year I'm stuck because I have to go out of my way to see the girl, and it's so out of my way, that I have no chance for anything but a smile (of which I always get a return smile, but its quality has slowly diminished over the past three months) or a "Hey", because anything further than that, and I'd be really late to where I'm going and so would she. We were definately friendly with each other, but I don't think the interaction was regular enough or friendly enough for her to LJBF me, but I think I'm walking a thin line. I really like her, but it doesn't help that she also has a boyfriend she seems to be happy with (he graduated last year, so I never seem him, and I don't think she sees him as much as she used to either). Is there any way I can salvage any kind of romantic relationship with her?

2) Is it in anyway possible at all to turn platonic relationships into romantic ones? My looks aren't bad, but I know that doesn't necessarily matter w/ female friends.

3) And what about that girl you see working at the coffee shop everyday? How can I strike up something there without the awkwardness of seeing me as a regular customer one day, and sexy, attractive guy the next?

thanks so much, man!
    Sorry if this is a bit harsh, but I'm going to try and give you an inspirational ass-kicking. I've been in your spot before, and you need a kick in the pants to get out of it.

Get the hell off your ass and meet some new girls!

There's nothing that women HATE more than weakness. Assholes can apologize and change their ways, but the weak just die. Your post is dripping with weakness - your best relationship option is a chick you say "hi" to who has a boyfriend. It's lame, and until you exorcise that lameness from your life, you have NO CHANCE with this girl.

Yes, you can turn platonic relationships into romantic relationships, but ONLY once you have game, and game isn't EARNED by crushing on your female friends. You need to branch out - stop fantasizing over "safe" girls that you see every day and are socially required to be nice to you, and start pushing your boundaries and growing some cajones. Soon you will have options - numerous girls that you have at least a good chance with, if you haven't hooked up with them already. Once you have options, your entire vibe changes: you can take more risks because you have backup girls, and you're more comfortable and free. Suddenly it's as if you sprouted a pair of D-cups.

Once you have your D-cups, THEN you can get these girls - it's a long (but rewarding) road.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, Tenmagnet's a prick.

But hey, he's an honest one

Tenmagnet, here's my question for
    you(if you don't know the answer
    that's fine): Why do women see no
    problem with manipulating men?

But when the opposite(karma) occurs,
    there "as quick as a hiccup" to get in your
    face about it?

It's something I can't sit down and figure out.
    They have no problem manipulating and playing,
    but when the opposite occurs there's an issue.

Let me know big guy!

-Devastation

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the 5 biggest mistakes guys are making when it comes to managing a singular long term relationship?

Seperate from the above question. If there were 5 things a guy could do in his long term relationship to make the girl stick around what would they be?

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemonstale View Post
    I'm wondering what to do with this chick who said, "I like you but I'm happy with my current relationship".

She was actually at my house to watch a movie two nights in a row. I was hoping to kiss her on the second night, because I didn't do anything besides some kino on the first night. However she was talking about going home because I could barely stay awake(which was true - but who cares) so I asked her if I really looked that tired, she turned her head towards me and pulled it back which made me think it wasn't going to happen. (this was on the second night.)

After that I was about ready to give up but that's when I got the text message on the phone about how she liked me but that she was happy with her current relationship. I haven't really tried anything since (other then saying I liked her also, at which point she reminded me she was happy with her current relationship), and I don't hang out with her anymore but I see her at work every weekend.

Also - her boyfriend is in another state.
    Looks like you missed the boat man! She came over to your place TWICE, and you didn't make a move. Now she thinks you're either gay, or a coward. Either way, attraction is gone.

Next time you have a woman in your apartment, and she wants you to kiss her, KISS HER. You get NO points for waiting.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwordJunkie View Post
    Hey Tenmagnet,

1. What could I have done/could I do in future situations where I have a chance for a SNL to enable myself to see the girl again? That is, I want to close the girl the first night, but I don't only want it to be a ONS.
    The key is, you build a connection, you qualify and show that you like her, but in the end, you're laid back and you don't care that much. So you kind of do a hot-cold kind of thing, which gives her the impression that there is the possibility of a relationship there, but you're not pushing for it - if anything, you're a bit skeptical about the idea.

So, for example, I might say to a girl "Mmm... that was good. I'm going to keep you.", but I'll say it as I'm getting up and putting my pants on.

It's also important that you're not physically clingy. For example, if she's rushing out the door, I might get her number and make plans for the future, but I won't try and make her stay. Just get the number, tell her you'll call, tell her she's cute and shoo her away. In the end, you'd rather have her thinking "is he going to call?", than thinking "how many times is this guy going to call?".

2. Are college frat parties a venue where basically I should only expect to get ONS from girls b/c they only plan to get drunk and hook up? Or do you think it's not that different from other venues and if I play solid game I should be able to get something more if I want it?
    You should probably be expecting ONS game at frat parties, but you can turn an ONS into "something more" fairly easily. Or rather, if you do a good job the first night, game wise and sexually, and avoid making her feel weird post-sex, she'll usually be cool with hooking up again and making it an ongoing thing.

3. Unrelatedly, I have been having problems with multiple threading. I will pause one story, talk about another, but usually the girl won't bring up the first thread. You guys recommend not going back to an old thread if she doesn't ask, but I find myself running out of things to talk about (I'm naturally kind of shy). Do you have any advice for this?

Thanks a lot, Tenmagnet. I really appreciate your help.
    Girl's usually won't go back to a previous thread unless a) it was really interesting (usually drama) or b) you run out of stuff to say. There's nothing wrong with the fact that girls don't go back to the old thread.... the main purpose of multiple threading is to change topics regularly so that you don't get boring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

3 questions for you:

1. You've slept with a girl a few times and now don't want to spend any more time with her. But you want to end things on good terms, have her view you in a positive way, if you run into her she will be happy and will introduce you to her friends etc...

How do you end things in such a way?

2. How do you know when a hired gun is giving real IOI's?

3. Lets say you meet a girl and go through A1-C1 but don't build much of a memorable connection. You see her next week and she remembers you but is not very excited to see you, do you start in C1 or do you start at A1 and go as far as possible?

Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,

For day game... I do a situational opener...
    then an opinion opener...
    How do i transition into A2?
    cuz at clubs i transition by "just outa curiosity how do u guys know each other" but in day game I game 1 sets, so I have no idea how to transition.

Also whats the best way to DHV (enough to get a number close) in day game? cuz A) shes probably got somewhere to be, and B) it seems weird if u do cold reading outta the blue in like a frickin grocery store.

thanks

United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DjSuperman717 View Post
    tenmagnet;
    what does your daygame routine look like?
    if you go direct; then what kind of qualification questions do you ask?
    I'd like to echo this as well
    You're kinda lookin at me, like I've got to set you free, I can't be nobody.

"Woman" - Wolfmother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

I worked on warm ups sets last night with 6's and 7's and none of them hooked. What would you make out of this?

2 girls at table (6,6) - Used who's the richest opener after I caught them looking at me, they were upset and offended. We both make equally the same amount of money, you shouldn't go up to girls and ask them if they'll be your sugar momma bla bla.

2 girls at bar (7,6) - Used bachelor party opener, loud one did not like it and said you should not be asking people that, you shouldn't ask girls about how to plan your bachelor party, they don't know the bride and can't say if it's right or wrong bla bla.

Are some openers only for 8+ girls?

In two sets there tends to be one that's submissive and kinda likes it but then the alpha female who shots it down.

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shane1900 View Post
    Hello,

3 questions for you:

1. You've slept with a girl a few times and now don't want to spend any more time with her. But you want to end things on good terms, have her view you in a positive way, if you run into her she will be happy and will introduce you to her friends etc...

How do you end things in such a way?

2. How do you know when a hired gun is giving real IOI's?

3. Lets say you meet a girl and go through A1-C1 but don't build much of a memorable connection. You see her next week and she remembers you but is not very excited to see you, do you start in C1 or do you start at A1 and go as far as possible?

Thank you!
    1 - If you LJBF a girl, and are REAL about it, she'll usually be perfectly cool with being your friend. Now, the catch here is that you actually have to treat her the way you would treat a (very casual) friend. So you have to talk to here here and there, not let things get weird and awkward, it requires a bit of work, but not too much. In return, you get a lot of good karma and some cool ex-gf's.

2 - The only IOI you can really trust from a hired gun, (especially strippers), is when they're talking to you instead of making money. That's it.

3 - I would start in qualification or comfort, but you probably missed the boat. If there's no attraction, don't waste your time.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shane1900 View Post
    Hello,

I worked on warm ups sets last night with 6's and 7's and none of them hooked. What would you make out of this?

2 girls at table (6,6) - Used who's the richest opener after I caught them looking at me, they were upset and offended. We both make equally the same amount of money, you shouldn't go up to girls and ask them if they'll be your sugar momma bla bla.

2 girls at bar (7,6) - Used bachelor party opener, loud one did not like it and said you should not be asking people that, you shouldn't ask girls about how to plan your bachelor party, they don't know the bride and can't say if it's right or wrong bla bla.

Are some openers only for 8+ girls?

In two sets there tends to be one that's submissive and kinda likes it but then the alpha female who shots it down.

Thanks!
    You shouldn't be getting these reactions. You're probably giving off a vibe that women are picking up on and they don't like you before you even open your mouth.

Watch your bodylanguage, don't "scope" girls before you open, use the 3 second rule, don't dress like a fool and smile. And if the girls you're talking are a bit rude and/or standoffish at first, throw a neg or a tease. You'd be surprised how a woman can be rude for the first 10 seconds of a conversation, and then as soon as you tease her and reveal that you're cool, she turns into a sweetheart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the wisdom tenmagnet it all makes sense to me.

I am definitely giving off a nervous vibe once I approach and not following the 3 second rule.

I have encountered the rude girls and get into a tease war, right when we start having fun and she starts to turn I run out of things to say and leave. I'll keep trying!

Thanks

Detroit Mi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

Im in college and this has happened to me a few times on campus when i c a HB from a distance or i c a HB comming out of a class and they are on there cell phone. In most casses i decided not to interupt and didnt approach. I figured that waiting around would be a creepy and thus a DLV. I couldnt think of anything creative to do.

Do you think that i made the right decision?

I looked around and couldnt find a thread that related to this repeated situation that i run into about once every one or two months.

United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, i like the name, Tenmagnet.

Anyways, 2 questions on LTR's...

How, in your opinion, should a pick-up artist behave in a relationship? Does he still sarge but not do anything intimate (Maybe just upto A3)? Or does he devote himself to his girl and forget about gaming then one day relearn the techniques should his relationship go wrong?

And...

From my experiences, especially since learning the game, i've noticed you can pretty much get any girl into your sheets. I've even asked if they ever have problems with their BF's and one hb has even said "Not at all, he practically worships the ground i walk on". So - In a LTR, how would a PUA stop his LTR from cheating?
    Sometimes making her jealous now and again has kept an Ex on the edge and letting her know that she has me but needs to find a way to keep me... if that makes any sense.

Cheers for your time in answering dude.

Tally, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im in college and this has happened to me a few times on campus when i c a HB from a distance or i c a HB comming out of a class and they are on there cell phone. In most casses i decided not to interupt and didnt approach. I figured that waiting around would be a creepy and thus a DLV. I couldnt think of anything creative to do.

Think about it...if you were on your cell phone and some female walks up to you, would you be annoyed? I sure would. And ya if I see some female and I'm on my cell and they walk up I shoot them down hard.

So Ya...you made the right decision IMO.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.
    I got mad knowledge of self -Us3
    Don't trust ANYONE. Not even yourself.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, the guy above is right. Opening a chick while she's talking on the phone is a pretty sure way to look weird and get blown out.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ3 View Post
    Hello,

I looked around and couldnt find a thread that related to this repeated situation that i run into about once every one or two months.

Vancouver, Canada
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCharm View Post
    Ha, i like the name, Tenmagnet.

Anyways, 2 questions on LTR's...

How, in your opinion, should a pick-up artist behave in a relationship? Does he still sarge but not do anything intimate (Maybe just upto A3)? Or does he devote himself to his girl and forget about gaming then one day relearn the techniques should his relationship go wrong?

And...

From my experiences, especially since learning the game, i've noticed you can pretty much get any girl into your sheets. I've even asked if they ever have problems with their BF's and one hb has even said "Not at all, he practically worships the ground i walk on". So - In a LTR, how would a PUA stop his LTR from cheating?
    Sometimes making her jealous now and again has kept an Ex on the edge and letting her know that she has me but needs to find a way to keep me... if that makes any sense.

Cheers for your time in answering dude.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with being flirty and gaming a bit when you're in a serious relationship. I think it's probably actually good for your relationship.

As for keeping your GF from cheating, I believe that with the *right* girl, and the *right* relationship, girls wont cheat. You need to keep her respect, she needs to trust you, and you need to **** her brains out on a regular basis. Don't underestimate the power of good sex to keep a girl faithful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you tell a girl that asks you what you would want out of any
    type of relationship with them?

I tell an HB8 after some good conversation, that we should at least
    be "drinking buddies" and go out for drinks....She responds: "If thats
    all you want, I guess we could be drinking buddies" kinda sarcastically,
    but I only said that because she said earlier "Im not that kind of girl",
    when she mistakenly thought I was throwing some sexual references
    her way.

Next I tell HB7.5 that at minimum Id like to be drinking buddies, and
    she says basically the same thing...But with her it was almost testing
    me to see if I would say "I want friends w/ benefits" or some line like
    that....She then proceeds to tell me that guys tell her that line all
    the time ("drinking buddies"), so obviously thats an AFC move...We
    had been talking for 1-2 hrs at this point...

How bold should I be with them? I want to subtly convey to them
    that I date multiple girls, and sex is important to me.