Tenmagnet Q & A Thread! - Page 7

FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Hello,

I worked on warm ups sets last night with 6's and 7's and none of them hooked. What would you make out of this?

2 girls at table (6,6) - Used who's the richest opener after I caught them looking at me, they were upset and offended. We both make equally the same amount of money, you shouldn't go up to girls and ask them if they'll be your sugar momma bla bla.

2 girls at bar (7,6) - Used bachelor party opener, loud one did not like it and said you should not be asking people that, you shouldn't ask girls about how to plan your bachelor party, they don't know the bride and can't say if it's right or wrong bla bla.

Are some openers only for 8+ girls?

In two sets there tends to be one that's submissive and kinda likes it but then the alpha female who shots it down.

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by shane1900 View Post
    Hello,

3 questions for you:

1. You've slept with a girl a few times and now don't want to spend any more time with her. But you want to end things on good terms, have her view you in a positive way, if you run into her she will be happy and will introduce you to her friends etc...

How do you end things in such a way?

2. How do you know when a hired gun is giving real IOI's?

3. Lets say you meet a girl and go through A1-C1 but don't build much of a memorable connection. You see her next week and she remembers you but is not very excited to see you, do you start in C1 or do you start at A1 and go as far as possible?

Thank you!
    1 - If you LJBF a girl, and are REAL about it, she'll usually be perfectly cool with being your friend. Now, the catch here is that you actually have to treat her the way you would treat a (very casual) friend. So you have to talk to here here and there, not let things get weird and awkward, it requires a bit of work, but not too much. In return, you get a lot of good karma and some cool ex-gf's.

2 - The only IOI you can really trust from a hired gun, (especially strippers), is when they're talking to you instead of making money. That's it.

3 - I would start in qualification or comfort, but you probably missed the boat. If there's no attraction, don't waste your time.
    Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by shane1900 View Post
    Hello,

I worked on warm ups sets last night with 6's and 7's and none of them hooked. What would you make out of this?

2 girls at table (6,6) - Used who's the richest opener after I caught them looking at me, they were upset and offended. We both make equally the same amount of money, you shouldn't go up to girls and ask them if they'll be your sugar momma bla bla.

2 girls at bar (7,6) - Used bachelor party opener, loud one did not like it and said you should not be asking people that, you shouldn't ask girls about how to plan your bachelor party, they don't know the bride and can't say if it's right or wrong bla bla.

Are some openers only for 8+ girls?

In two sets there tends to be one that's submissive and kinda likes it but then the alpha female who shots it down.

Thanks!
    You shouldn't be getting these reactions. You're probably giving off a vibe that women are picking up on and they don't like you before you even open your mouth.

Watch your bodylanguage, don't "scope" girls before you open, use the 3 second rule, don't dress like a fool and smile. And if the girls you're talking are a bit rude and/or standoffish at first, throw a neg or a tease. You'd be surprised how a woman can be rude for the first 10 seconds of a conversation, and then as soon as you tease her and reveal that you're cool, she turns into a sweetheart.

4. Thanks for the wisdom tenmagnet it all makes sense to me.

I am definitely giving off a nervous vibe once I approach and not following the 3 second rule.

I have encountered the rude girls and get into a tease war, right when we start having fun and she starts to turn I run out of things to say and leave. I'll keep trying!

Thanks

Hello,

Im in college and this has happened to me a few times on campus when i c a HB from a distance or i c a HB comming out of a class and they are on there cell phone. In most casses i decided not to interupt and didnt approach. I figured that waiting around would be a creepy and thus a DLV. I couldnt think of anything creative to do.

Do you think that i made the right decision?

I looked around and couldnt find a thread that related to this repeated situation that i run into about once every one or two months.

United Kingdom

Ha, i like the name, Tenmagnet.

Anyways, 2 questions on LTR's...

How, in your opinion, should a pick-up artist behave in a relationship? Does he still sarge but not do anything intimate (Maybe just upto A3)? Or does he devote himself to his girl and forget about gaming then one day relearn the techniques should his relationship go wrong?

And...

From my experiences, especially since learning the game, i've noticed you can pretty much get any girl into your sheets. I've even asked if they ever have problems with their BF's and one hb has even said "Not at all, he practically worships the ground i walk on". So - In a LTR, how would a PUA stop his LTR from cheating?
    Sometimes making her jealous now and again has kept an Ex on the edge and letting her know that she has me but needs to find a way to keep me... if that makes any sense.

Cheers for your time in answering dude.

Im in college and this has happened to me a few times on campus when i c a HB from a distance or i c a HB comming out of a class and they are on there cell phone. In most casses i decided not to interupt and didnt approach. I figured that waiting around would be a creepy and thus a DLV. I couldnt think of anything creative to do.

Think about it...if you were on your cell phone and some female walks up to you, would you be annoyed? I sure would. And ya if I see some female and I'm on my cell and they walk up I shoot them down hard.

So Ya...you made the right decision IMO.

Vancouver, Canada

Yeah, the guy above is right. Opening a chick while she's talking on the phone is a pretty sure way to look weird and get blown out.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ3 View Post
    Hello,

I looked around and couldnt find a thread that related to this repeated situation that i run into about once every one or two months.

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCharm View Post
    Ha, i like the name, Tenmagnet.

Anyways, 2 questions on LTR's...

How, in your opinion, should a pick-up artist behave in a relationship? Does he still sarge but not do anything intimate (Maybe just upto A3)? Or does he devote himself to his girl and forget about gaming then one day relearn the techniques should his relationship go wrong?

And...

From my experiences, especially since learning the game, i've noticed you can pretty much get any girl into your sheets. I've even asked if they ever have problems with their BF's and one hb has even said "Not at all, he practically worships the ground i walk on". So - In a LTR, how would a PUA stop his LTR from cheating?
    Sometimes making her jealous now and again has kept an Ex on the edge and letting her know that she has me but needs to find a way to keep me... if that makes any sense.

Cheers for your time in answering dude.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with being flirty and gaming a bit when you're in a serious relationship. I think it's probably actually good for your relationship.

As for keeping your GF from cheating, I believe that with the *right* girl, and the *right* relationship, girls wont cheat. You need to keep her respect, she needs to trust you, and you need to **** her brains out on a regular basis. Don't underestimate the power of good sex to keep a girl faithful.

What do you tell a girl that asks you what you would want out of any
    type of relationship with them?

I tell an HB8 after some good conversation, that we should at least
    be "drinking buddies" and go out for drinks....She responds: "If thats
    all you want, I guess we could be drinking buddies" kinda sarcastically,
    but I only said that because she said earlier "Im not that kind of girl",
    when she mistakenly thought I was throwing some sexual references
    her way.

Next I tell HB7.5 that at minimum Id like to be drinking buddies, and
    she says basically the same thing...But with her it was almost testing
    me to see if I would say "I want friends w/ benefits" or some line like
    that....She then proceeds to tell me that guys tell her that line all
    the time ("drinking buddies"), so obviously thats an AFC move...We
    had been talking for 1-2 hrs at this point...

How bold should I be with them? I want to subtly convey to them
    that I date multiple girls, and sex is important to me.

FirstFirst ... 34567