Tenmagnet Q & A Thread! - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by qualitystreet View Post
    Hi. Thanks for taking the time to help

1) IOI - I get an IOI like 'whats your name.' however, somethimes I think its out of politeness and I'm not really creating attraction, how can you distinguish the difference. When she is replying to your approach out of social obligation (like they are responding to to an informatioanl opener)

2) Do you have any specific tips for the 7/8's. Should I run a very different set for these girls and what chages do you think work best

3) Do you have any advice on not getting caught out or any subsitutes for opinion openers and FTC's. I design my own routines, however, I am getting caught out on the format. or Would you plough on regardless?

4) Do you have any ways to reframe competition in a club. ie a bad ratio. - with a lot of other alphas

I realise some of these questions are external, but I could really do with a couple of reframes to internalise.

Thanks
    Ok, in order

1 - Look at her bodylanguage and her smile. Is she laughing at your jokes? Is she making strong eye contact? Is she acting flirty? Then it's an IOI. If she's got the bodylanguage of a convenience store clerk who's returning your change, its' NOT an IOI.

2 - 7's and 8's don't need to be negged as bad. And you shouldn't use physical negs, like "your nose wiggles" and stuff... just tease her on her behavior.

3- The only opinion openers that are used enough that you MIGHT get caught out are "two part kiss", "jealous girlfriend" and "who lies more". If you're using another opener and getting caught, it's probably because your bodylanguage and subcommunication is weird. Also, don't EVER open with "Hey guys, I need a female opinion"... that's a total tell. Just say "hey guys"...

Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Stormboy View Post
    hey,

nice thread guys. well i will try to be quick....opened this HB 8 at the grocery store on monday...i asked her questions...and ahe asked me questions..lots! e.g. If I am married, where I am from etc. We exchanged numbers and I gave her a lift home. She has a 5 month old kid but is separated from her husband. She called me the same night..we chatted..and made plans to go out on Wednesday or Thursday...

i called her on Tuesday but she didnt answer her phone. i called back on Wednesday and she did answer and sounded pretty cool and excited to hear from me. I confirmed our plans for Thursday. When I called I got no answer. I text her and still no answer. I didnt bother calling back.

Now I thought I had this one in the bag! Can you tell me what may have happened? Maybe I thought I was getting IOI's when she was just being friendly..I dont know!

SB
    Sounds like she WAS into you, and something you did over the phone made her feel uncomfortable. The most common thing guys do wrong on the phone is ONLY talking about when and where you're going to meet up, and not doing any small talk.

Most women have been on dozens, if not hundreds, of excruciatingly boring dates with chodey guys. When you call her up and all you say is "Hey Sarah, what are you doing on Friday? Want to come out? Great, bye!", you set off warning flags. She starts to feel uncomfortable about meeting up with you.

So what do you do? You just shoot the shit for a minute or two before inviting her out. It doesn't have to be really interesting, just more interesting than what most guys talk about (which is pretty boring).

Good phone game can reduce flaking by a LOT.

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by antman View Post
    Hey tm

Basically Ive been on an SNL streak. The first few were just average, the last one was a hottie, woot woot right?

My problem though now seems to be making the connection between the day 1 and the day 2. Like if I can even GET day 2 now, it goes nowhere. Im even to the point where I cant get a girl I laid to hang out again unless she initiates it.

Im pretty sure its not the sex....as there apparently loving it and the last FB wouldnt shutup about how amazing I am , its just like Im not having the same realness/connection I did the first day/night.

I know there isnt a clear cut answer to this and this isnt even a clear question but any thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA

-Dream
    Once again, this probably has to do with your phone game. I always call girls the day after we hook up and chat with them for about 5 minutes, just talking about nothing. I don't even try to make plans with them.

As a guy, you might think that was boring, but for a girl, it makes her feel comfortable and familiar around you. By just chatting, and building that familiarity, you're going to get rid of that awkwardness that usually comes after hooking up, and make her feel like she can come out with you and enjoy herself.

4. what's the most common mistake do you or any "pua" makes?

I'm usually stuck with day games, i goto college in the day time, and i would like to increase my social circle, you know.. join a tribe.. how do you go by handling that?

and last question
    should a person make a scrip on what stories he should tell, word by word?... or let it come to you naturally? how long should the script be?

thanks!

Thanks Tenmagnet for the advice! Much appreciated man

SB

Orlando, FL

Thanks TM, Im going to try it out a few times.

-Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Tenmagnet View Post
    Ask me questions, and I will answer!

Dumb questions will be mocked mercilessly! (JK)
    HI Tenmagnet, a quick one-two punch for you here:

1) Given that there are only 24 hours in a day - To what extent should one be focusing ONLY or INTENSELY on PU/Self-Improvement vs. being more social in general, getting your sh*t together i.e. taking care of your money, taking care of physical health, etc?

2) What has been your personal experience with different cultures or groups? i.e. a "ghetto" girl, an indian girl, a girl from a moslem family, etc. Especially when those girls generally "stick among their own". Do you bend to interact with them, or do you figure 'attraction is not a choice' and approach any girl in the same manner? [Note: FWIW, I'm black, African born, 25]

Cheers,

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch1 View Post
    what's the most common mistake do you or any "pua" makes?

I'm usually stuck with day games, i goto college in the day time, and i would like to increase my social circle, you know.. join a tribe.. how do you go by handling that?

and last question
    should a person make a scrip on what stories he should tell, word by word?... or let it come to you naturally? how long should the script be?

thanks!
    That's two questions...

The most common mistake most PUA's make is not being aggressive enough and making excuses. Even guys who are really good still make excuses prett often.

The biggest mistake I get is getting too drunk. That and making excuses, but mostly getting drunk.

Northern California

That's two questions...

The most common mistake most PUA's make is not being aggressive enough and making excuses. Even guys who are really good still make excuses prett often..
    Reading that made me smile. Take his advice. Be aggressive. I can't understate how much deciding to be aggressive helped me (once I already read Magic Bullets). I sat down one day and said what can I do to get better fast? When I pushed the bounderies as often as possible, not looking for permission to say or do anything, I got 10x the attention/affection from girls then before. It sped up the process for me to learn when its ok to be cocky, how quick I can get away with how much escalation, having a take charge attitude, litterally I am a different person then 5 months ago. The difference in my success is night and day. You'll have more fun being aggressive, you'll get worlds of confidence, your calibration will absolutely sky rocket, you'll have higher percieved social value, basically EVERYTHING will get better. My worst problem now is getting away with going so fuckin fast that I shoot myself in the foot and get LMR (that i usually dont get if i spend enough time with her). But up to the point of LMR, I'm tellin ya, I've had some girls literally mesmorized, moaning and saying shit like "oh my god" just from makin out with em. Fair trade for a little extra LMR IMO. (FYI, u can get away with more aggressiveness with girls that you meet through your social circle)

The biggest mistake I get is getting too drunk. That and making excuses, but mostly getting drunk.
    haha me 2. I think if i wasn't drunk i wouldn't be as good at being aggressive cuz girls knowing that your drunk makes it easier to project to them that "your hijacking my brain!" as long as you can maintain attraction and not act or look like a dumb ass..
    Last edited by _Cane_; 10-30-2007 at 10:27 AM.

How do you deal with heartbroken girls who fall in love with you, even if you never misrepresented your intentions? Do you consider it your responsibility?