Q&A Session: Rokker Was Here(Finished) - Page 2

FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by insideasd View Post
    WHat should one do In order to build a social circle?
    Start going out with the purpose of making friends. Be the one that THROWS THE PARTIES, not only attend them. You want to be the organizer, the go-to guy. And it doesn't even have to be parties, it can be anything - a local pub quiz, a weekly poker game, weekly sport activity etc. That's the best way to build a new social circle.

Puerto Rico

Wow! Cool!
    Pleasure to meet you Rokker
    I'm going to get my Journal, to write out my sticking point...
    [[back in 5 minutes]]
    Ok, so this was written by me on on Sunday, June 10th, 2007.
    I've improved a lot on this aspect since then, but here it is as I think your input will help a lot:::
    I am attached to keeping high sexual tension with multiple HBs in a venue. This is bad because you're not closing.
    I realized, I got a certain 'high' from just having various girls horny in the place.
    So, fucking 4am would roll around, and I'm still partying and stuff... yet for a good night of fucking, I think we all know that 4am doesn't provide much of a 'night' left.
    Since June, I've improved greatly... but I still find my self on many occassions doing just that... not closing.

For my solution, I wrote on the side:::
    Regiment, BE A SHOW!
    As in to get it into my brain: Fuck it if the other HBs see they're not going to hook-up with you... fuck it! Hook up with one of them! Or two!

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to this man... much, much appreciated.

Have a great day!

-Regiment

Regiment, I would suggest that you seed a bounce or a timebridge while you are gaming the girls, so when 4am rolls around you have a plan of action. Even try to bounce them to a nearby place for food works well. You are right tho, getting them excited and drawn to you and not closing is a major sticking point. And don't be afraid to fuck it up with a couple of girls with them seeing you close another girl - by all means be smooth about it if you can - but not closing because of that reason is a big no-no.

But I really suggest that you start seeding closing timebridges / bounces earlier, that will make life easier for you.

Puerto Rico

Thank you Sir!
    Much appreciated.

I hadn't even thought about seeding a bounce/timebridge.
    Wow. My brain's gears are turning... gonna think about that a lot during today.

And, you're totally right::: not closing because of other girls is flat out wrong
    I'll be working on that until I eliminate it satisfactorily.

Much appreciated Rokker.
    Thanks for your time helping us here, really grateful.

All the Best,

-Regiment

rokker im currently practicing my direct daygame opener;
    i walk up to chicks and tell them how beautiful they are and that i just had to come over and talk to them;

but what do i say after that?
    how should i act?

Quote Originally Posted by DjSuperman717 View Post
    rokker im currently practicing my direct daygame opener;
    i walk up to chicks and tell them how beautiful they are and that i just had to come over and talk to them;

but what do i say after that?
    how should i act?
    The difference between a good direct opener and a not so good one is that immediately after you expressed interest you switch to a qualification frame. In other words a good direct opener would be:
    "I think you are absolutely stunning, and I had to come up and say hi to you... I'm Rokker. And you are? [They tell you their name] And why are you special?"

So you need to qualify her right off the bat when you go direct. When we go direct we want to subcommunicate that she definitely caught our attention, but we are not sure she meets our standards yet... so we are trying to find that out.

7. My second Q would be what are your personal views on Context and calibration.
    How and when does one get a hold of it?

Quote Originally Posted by insideasd View Post
    My second Q would be what are your personal views on Context and calibration.
    How and when does one get a hold of it?
    Being well calibrated is always an on-going process and you never fully master it, because this is not science, it's art. But mostly calibration comes from being out in the field and doing a conscious effort to improve your calibration by playing around with IOI's and IOD's and push/pull, eg. deliver your teases with a slight IOI at the end to see if they hit better, or release your IOI's with different releases.

It took me about 8 months before I thought I was well-calibrated in almost any situation, but that doesn't mean that I've stopped thinking about it and try to improve it even more.

9. I don't know if you've had this problem. In a town where it is far from target rich is there any way to still improve your game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I don't know if you've had this problem. In a town where it is far from target rich is there any way to still improve your game?
    Yes, game girls you are not interested in to build your skill set. You don't have to sleep with them, but having girls interested in you and wants to have sex with you is not really a problem is it? Build your skill so when the target do come along, you know exactly what to do.