How to socialize to be able to interact and have relationships

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to socialize to be able to interact and have relationships

allright here is some very important question for you guys... how the hell do you socialize so you never run out of things to talk about with women in general? my issue is i have layed many girls but i can never keep it going becouse i run dry in relationships

none of my relationships have lasted more than three weeks...

another important question how do you keep the tension going and exciment up when your off state or tired...

i feel i really need to work with my self... if i am to have more women and higher quality women in my life....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to have common intrests

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

that is a must is it not? common intrests.... but no girl likes my intrests to be honest...

soccer,video games,pop music and generaly movies in all genres...and offcource seduction material :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way I see it (what I like to believe): There are a small number of girls in the world that you can really bond with and have an everlasting relationship with. I dont believe anyone can work on themselves to the point that ANY girl they choose would want to marry them and actually have it work. What the MM does is give the confidence to approach a lot of women and the tools to get them bonded to you the beginning. Whether or not they like you down the road is fate. Read Style's "100% Perfect Girl". I think a few of these come by in everyone's lifetime. Either by luck, you end up talking to her and hitting it off buying time to become really bonded to you, or you simply miss that opportunity at eternal happiness. Learn TMM so that you take advantage of that chance when it comes.

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read some DYD or Juggler. They're good with this area.
    Who am I? The back twister.....lingerie ripper...automatic leg spreader, quicker brain getter - Nas

How to Get Style
    My New Thinking on Peacocking
    What to wear in Highschool/College for DIRT CHEAP

miaddict
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tegs123 View Post
    allright here is some very important question for you guys... how the hell do you socialize so you never run out of things to talk about with women in general?
    -You must have a great life. Live a great life that women will want to be part of/know about.
    -Read about things that interest you.
    -Have things to do.
    -Know yourself[you are your best conversational topic].
    -Have a vibrant social network. If you dont talk about yourself, you can talk about (your friends and you).
    -Learn how to relate to women and make her open herself to you. You should NEVER be doing all the talking all the time. Start with 90/10, then move towards 60/40 - the portion refers to the sharing of 'talking' in a conversation.
    -the best way to get out of running out of things to say, is to get her to talk as well.

my issue is i have layed many girls but i can never keep it going becouse i run dry in relationships
    Do not be an open book to any woman. Everyone has secrets. Everyone has the right to his/her own secret garden. Get her curious about you. If you can recite your whole life in 5 minutes, you need to live more. I view a woman as a huge book from which I read a new page every time I meet her/talk to her.
    To appreciate a woman, learn about her one page at a time. Likewise for you.
    DHVing does not mean you putting all your cards on the table within the first 30 mins. It involves giving her a preview of who you are bit by bit.

In relationships, the best moments are the ones spent in silence (or in bed). This is one lesson I've learned and I keep learning. A relationship is NOT a perpetual talk show with the same guest. Sometimes, she just wants me to shut up and kiss her.

You may need to reflect on why this is so.

another important question how do you keep the tension going and exciment up when your off state or tired...
    Tension is built when you are NOT with a woman. I'd recommend Swinggcat's material.

I think that if you really think you'd messed up your chances big time, don't talk to the woman when you're too drunk, too depressed or way too
    off-state.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do things that most guys wouldnt do. Take her out to fun places, go sky diving, go paintballing, do things that are out of the ordinary - this should keep her interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you looking for a relationship?

Music and movies I would think a lot of girls are interested in. Topic: what DVDs have you seen recently? What are you listening to right now?

Everyone has something interesting to offer. Think of 5 significant events in your life and how it changed you.

You don't have to be entirely truthful, but don't make up stories that can be disputed or someone will bring up later. Even a bad event in your life makes for fascinating storytelling.

As far as being an open book, the appearance of being honest and telling a few embarrassing situations that happened to you is going to give her some comfort, and getting her to open up. These can't be the really bad stories though, and if they are, tone them down. She is going to start off pretty mild and over time she'll tell you more and more about it. Thing is not to react to anything she says except in a dismissing "that was then" way. There's very little that can shock or surprise me. The innocent looking ones are the ones you have to watch out for.

I don't think keeping tension up is that important, or should be.

Socializing has gone on since you asked that kid for the "T" block in Kindergarten, or the blue crayon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tegs123 View Post
    allright here is some very important question for you guys... how the hell do you socialize so you never run out of things to talk about with women in general? my issue is i have layed many girls but i can never keep it going becouse i run dry in relationships
    Start forwards and backwards merging sets, I'm sure there's more to it than this. Are the girls hot?

Right not hot girls, problem numero two.

Push pull, drama, creating ever more value, gaining ever more compliance, rapport and trust. All three of those in a equal balance are ideal. Usually they should just happen randomly due to interpretation errors and outside forces though. Try focusing on creating more value compliance etc.

i feel i really need to work with my self... if i am to have more women and higher quality women in my life....
    Well if you don't have high quality women the problem starts with not having the initial skills. Focus on inner game and that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm struggling with this too.

Today was very bad. I would ask a question or make a comment and the flow of the conversation would die really fast.
    I was struggling to come up with anything to talk about, and I wasn't 'hooking', if you will, at all.

I'm also finding that while I can seem to quash subcommunications of neediness when I'm around people but not trying to direct the interaction, once I start trying to generate conversation or something, I feel my neediness is coming back out.
    I guess *trying* to make conversation and bond when it's not flowing naturally is fundamentally needy anyway.

Hard work, but hopefully the experience is all helping to move forward. It's just intensely frustrating when you're not getting it right, but you just don't know what you're doing wrong, or how to change.

I read a quote from Mike Caro (poker writer):
    "The reason most people are unsuccessful in poker, and in life, is because they don't play their best game."

It's helped me in one sense, that it frames everything you do as a change to be successful, and reminds you to keep trying to give your best.

However, when you're sat in a silent car, with no idea what to say, knowing your last few attempts to converse have fallen flat, and you don't know whether keeping on plugging will harm your long term bonding, it's difficult to know what to do.

I apologise for the negativity of the above, but having written it all, I'd like to post it.