Magic Bullets Reviews

12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets Reviews

This seems like a very interesting read but has anyone read it yet? I already have the VAH, Game, DVD series...not a mention a bunch of DyD (too many) so I have plenty of material to work with for now. Just wondering if anything new was in this that cant be found in the products I listed (or on Bristol and other free sources).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just pre-ordered Magic Bullets not even five minutes ago. I was reading that it taught how to approach women in different environments AND taught solid phone game (Neither of which the VAH didn't emphasize much). Those on top of a kick-ass price kicked me in the nuts and demanded I buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will this include Advanced Comfort?

EDIT: sorry, Savoy posted on his blog "Subsequent note: Yes... an introduction to Advanced Comfort (that we call Breakthrough Comfort) is in the book."

So I guess the next question is: will there be a thorough treatment on the topic available somewhere outside of bootcamps?

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am only 20% in let me finish it and I will review it. I can say that the 2 books that changed my life most were the 01) the 48 laws of power 02) vah and this book is definitely better so I guess it is 01) the 48 laws of power 02) magic bullets
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch. You're only 20% in, and it's already changed your life?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickTrick View Post
    Ouch. You're only 20% in, and it's already changed your life?
    Um no. I can tell it is better then the VAH and that changed my life more then any other (except 48 laws) so obviously this will replace that. Generally when I read a full 1/5 of a book and personally am familar with the author I think I can say things like that

But if that was sarcasm it was cute
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

Midwest/South
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received my copy and then went online and had Kinkos print it out in a coil binder for me. I just picked it up from there a second ago! I have a tendency not to finish ebooks if I read them on the computer. Especially ones over 100 pages.

I'm disappointed Savoy left out nude pics of women but I sort of understand. I can't wait to start reading it.
    “Everyone is dying all the time. Everyone is also living all the time. It's all in your perspective which one you're experiencing! Choose wisely.”

miaddict
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    I'm disappointed Savoy left out nude pics of women but I sort of understand.
    It's not too bad. There are 'indecent' pictures of a LS instructor. That alone is worth the price of the ebook, I reckon.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

MrEsquire Guest

I have yet to read through the book, but you can tell by the professional appearance and the attention to detail that a lot of work was put into making this book a superior product. There are some books, that despite having some decent information, are poorly put together and it elicits a feeling that the author wanted to make a quick buck by putting out an ebook as soon as possible. This does not appear to be the case with Magic Bullets.

In my opinion, it looks like VAH and Magic Bullets will become the GOLD STANDARD against which all other seduction ebooks will be judged against.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosopherKing View Post
    Well, I'm only 1/3 though. play2win compared this book with 48 Laws of Power in terms of life changingness. Although I liked 48 Laws of Power as well, I was already a serious history junkie before reading it, so I didn't learn any startling new revelations or have my world view changed.
    So far the same thing with Magic Bullets. I am not seeing any big paradigm shift here, which is my criteria for "life changing" book. Sure the information all seems sound and it irons out a few things in MM, and if it had been first on the scene, but...

Well I better shut up and finish reading the whole thing, before I comment any further...
    That is very relative. For me the 48 laws of power taught me how people "work the system". Since then I have been able in business situations to use and defuse them based on those tactics. That had a huge impact on my life (and i attribute my being able to work the system to my quick rise and success at my job). I didnt read the book for a history review I read it to learn the tactics to aquire power.

As far as comparing it to the vah that is correct what I said because I was not getting laid nearly as much as I was before I read it. Before I read it I though seduction was luck "hope I go out tonight and get lucky menality". Then I learned it was a skill and since then I am continuously getting laid off cold approach and I am slowly working my way to possibly being approach coach (Have done 2 bootcamps, helped a 1 on 1 and I have 2 more bootcamps scheduled). So yea the book changed my life and since this one is BETTER I definitely put it there.

But hey man maybe you are already getting 8's off cold approach which is why you don't feel the book is making an impact. That's probably not the norm for people here

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm at the chapter about attraction, and so far, these chapters have laid the ground work for learning about the contexts... So I wouldn't say the contexts are just confound in those chapters.

My biggest impression is that VAH = train, and Magic Bullets = car...

I would have to say it's the most comprehensible and easy to read book on pick up I've read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been in the background for a while and decided to adventure into the community. I strive to live a life of continual improvement and development in all areas of my life including my interactions with women and people in general. With this in mind, I am thinking about purchasing either _Magic Bullets_ or Hypnotica’s new CD series.

Financial resources are limited, and patience with low value or over hyped products even more so. From the experience of people here who have used these products which ones would you recommend as being the highest value for the money and the most effective in terms of improving their outer and inner game as well as other areas of life?

Thank you for your input.

MrEsquire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Isper View Post
    I have been in the background for a while and decided to adventure into the community. I strive to live a life of continual improvement and development in all areas of my life including my interactions with women and people in general. With this in mind, I am thinking about purchasing either _Magic Bullets_ or Hypnotica’s new CD series.

Financial resources are limited, and patience with low value or over hyped products even more so. From the experience of people here who have used these products which ones would you recommend as being the highest value for the money and the most effective in terms of improving their outer and inner game as well as other areas of life?

Thank you for your input.
    Unless you have serious inner game problems (and you'll know if you do), then pick up Magic Bullets. It will definitely give you the most bang for you buck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading the book, I found myself focusing on the foundational characteristics DHVs which actually helped my attributes more than ever before. And the outcomes DHVs also just got better naturally without having to focus on it... For example, I was just feeling confident by knowing I am getting better at the foundational characteristics. It wasn't something I was trying to convey, it was something I was actually feeling.

They way you broke these DHV's down really helped me see the light, in my own head anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis View Post
    Why disappered the VAH ???

And why do we need an another book about pick-up, VAH was bad? Is this book the upgraded VAH, or what?
    Savoy's "Magic Bullets" is more like a book written by someone who has taken the concepts in the VAH, and the field experience of years as a Master Instructor teaching from the VAH, to evolve the current understandings of pickup into a newer more accurate model.

This book puts the VAH to shame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just ordered MB

Just got it. Can't wait to dig into it.
    Last edited by lifetime; 03-2007-20 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm about a third of the way through. My first impression is that VAH was really more about a general framework-- a frankly brilliant reduction of how people interact into a coherent model. But it was also idiosyncratic, taking for granted many difficult concepts. It's the work of a philosopher.

MB tries to be a little more regimented-- it's the work of a technician and I don't say that as an insult: it shows an attention to detail, and an understanding of other people's perspectives, that the VAH simply doesn't. MB simply offers more concrete advice.

VAH, for me, is more life-changing, simply because it opened up these possibilities, but I think MB probably ultimately does more to make those possibilities real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dug through it all last night. Here were my impressions:

MB is way broader in scope than VAH was. I think this is both good and bad. It's good because it puts more practical information into the reader's hands; knowing how to story-tell, how to come up with good openers of all types, understanding relationships and what they take to keep them going, that is all golden nuggets that make it superior in my opinion to the VAH.

Relatedly, Savoy constantly stresses honesty. I understand and agree with him to a certain extent. Yes, if you don't have a life that's congruent with your DHV stories, Your opener's aren't from experience, that can hurt. Not to mention that, we'd probably all agree that lying is bad. The downside is, if you're going to be honest and you're just starting out, I can see the average rAFC not having a lot of the lifestyle that lends to good DHV's. What I would have liked to see in this regard was a "Ok, don't lie, but if you have to do so in order to get started, here's how to do it believably".

Phone game was always my weakest point. the chapter on phone game was a much needed addition I feel.

In addition, the concept of transitioning was a much needed improvement on the ACS model. Overall the model is explained more thoroughly. Negs are given their proper place in the model.

Here's what I disliked about it:

I felt that while Day game could have it's own book written about it, more would have been nice, at the expense of Sinn's "article" on Strip Clubs. Honestly, I want a stripper as much as the next horny bastard, and I think that's why I didn't like that chapter. It definitely feels like they added that chapter (which I won't give away what's in it) to increase the selling value to newbies. "Oh look, we also tell you how to get strippers!", when getting strippers as a green pua who quite possibly is also a virgin is way, way more advanced than approaching. Honestly, even a couple of pages on finding good venues and getting in with the staff would have been more useful.

I also disliked the lack of canned material. Now, you can go to the forum, which is linked from the book and get canned material. But with all that talk about "don't use this example, let it come from your life" it sets a negative tone for the older, tried and true stuff. Maybe that's where things are going now, but I still think overused canned material is favorable to bad "real life" material.

On a technical aspect, the book is set up very user-friendly, with topics and bookmarks and that is both helpful and thoughtful.

And on a last note, buying the book is actually more like buying a subscription to it; you do get updates as the revise and add more material. Maybe my slight issues would be addressed, but if not the work still has a chance to grow and they give that to you without making you buy Magic Bullets II: Electric Giggalo next year.

I would say buy it, but make sure you understand that to be a pick-up artist, you have to go and do pickup. Find a Newbie mission on the forums, stick to it, and along with MB, I think you'll have a much easier time of getting into things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finished last night-- as some people have said, this is a dense book-- and you'll benefit from repeat readings.

It's probably not fair to Savoy that most people are focusing on how this book compares to the VAH, but I'm still going to continue that trend.

As I said above, I consider the VAH to be a work of true genius. It's a singular vision from a unique person. But like most works of genius, it suffers from a lack of perspective, an excess of dogma and is the byproduct of a man with many, many troubles. A particularly fervent adherent to the VAH could certainly come across as sociopathic, misogynistic and callous (not that this is what Mystery intended). As a work of genius, the VAH makes few concessions to political correctness and hurt feelings.

MB, in contrast, seems much more well-adjusted and even paternal at times (e.g. we're reminded to wear condoms). It seems, in part, to have been written in anticipation of criticism from the world outside of PUAs (e.g. making even more clear, in case there was any doubt, that overcoming objections to sex is completely separate from overcoming consent). MB also shows an intellectual flexibility that is refreshing, by discarding some outdated aspects of PU (e.g. particularly clownish peacocking) while still accepting the possibility of other styles of PU.

I'm hardly an expert, but I think MB, on the whole, will encourage a much healthier approach to PU. I recommend it highly as a fantastic overview. But there's still a part of me that finds the unhealthy undertones and f'off attitude in the VAH more... exciting. I won't be surprised if people continue to be inspired by the VAH. But when you're ready to get down to work, I think MB really provides the missing pieces that the VAH, in all its monomaniacal glory, doesn't even contemplate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry if this has already been answered but Iv been studying DYD stuff for a while and have never read the VAH book and am just starting to approach so Im a real newbie.How helpful will this book be to someone just starting to get out into the field and learning to open and keep conversations going as thats my main goal at the moment.
    Thanks for any help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor88 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered but Iv been studying DYD stuff for a while and have never read the VAH book and am just starting to approach so Im a real newbie.How helpful will this book be to someone just starting to get out into the field and learning to open and keep conversations going as thats my main goal at the moment.
    Thanks for any help.
    It will be EXTREMELY helpful. (And IMHO much more helpful than DYD )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by durexlw View Post
    Mystery's book: $20... Styles book: $20

And this Ebook $68.00 and i'll have to print it myself

For an ebook, this is a fuckload of money... compared to the price, this should bring me at least two full books more knowledge than Mystery's and Styles book combined... i'm pretty sure this book is filled with great knowledge, but I can't help thinking that for this price: I very much doubt it's a resonable buy.
    Yes the price is astronomical for a book. But compared to a series of DVDs or a seminar or a bootcamp, it's a baragin. And if it gets you just a couple more blowjobs, it was surely worth it, eh?

I think that due to the fact that us dateless fellows are kind of chumpish to begin with (which is why we have trouble getting dates) we'll just pay. At least we aren't getting ripped off here as bad as with other seduction product.

san diego
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have Magic Bullets and I've only read parts of it. In my opinion a lot of it seemed repetitive - especially since I spend time listening to my back-ordered interview series CD's.

Here's my recommendation:
    Look through all of the Interview Series CD's and check to see if any of those fit your sticking points. If they do, order them (I've got ones on -Phone Game, -Days 2s, -Frame Control, and -Opening). The bonus is you can play it over and over again in your car - on your way to work, or on your way to pick up a date, or on your way home from the bar.

I just F-Closed a HB8 who was still w/her boyfriend of 2 years.

So, Im satisfied.
    BUILD THE DREAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finished reading Magic Bullets (MB) last night.

Overall, MB is a very good follow up to the VAH: IF you have already read the VAH and your game is at an intermediate to advanced level. However, I do not think MB is the best book for newbies to start with. By contrast, for intermediate to advanced players, I think that although MB is very good it is not revolutionary.

MB fills in some knowledge gaps, often in very important areas, it gives you an aha or two, but, at the same time, it will not fundamentally alter your perception of the world, the way that, something like Attraction Isn't a Choice, VAH, or The Art of Seduction does the first time you read it. MB did not leave me with the same oddly disturbed feeling that most works of genius do. The only thing that distrubed me was the fear that perhaps there are no profound theoretical breakthroughs to come in this domain of knowledge.

On to specifics:

For newbies, I think the problem here is that there just isn't the right tone, emphasis, or information to shake them out of their AFC ways. The book does not go into much detail about why "nice guy" does not work. It does not mention "shit tests", frame control, negs, IODs and, other subects potentially unsavory to the mainstream in much detail. I think AFCs really need to be shocked and awed, and they need to have a better model of why what they are doing is not working if they are to change their behavior. MB is not the book to provide that.

I also do not think it is a good idea to shun routines for newbies. Here the author might have forgotten that some of us newbies, were, literally completely terrified to talk to women back in our AFC days and were completely clueless as to what to talk to them about. Just surviving 1 minutes in a set was a big accomplishment in those days!

Now for intermediate to advanced guys, OTOH, I think this book fills in some very important specific knowledge gaps. I look at VAH as analogous to presenting the fundamental axioms of, say, Quantum Mechanics, and the MB as working out, and experimentally verifying, the most important applications of the model. The section on phone game is a great example of this. What exactly do you when you hit her voice mail anyway? The great Tyler Durden himself said that phone game was hard just starting from first principles. In MB we can see that a ton of work has gone into FT'ing and presenting solid phone game strategy.

Other chapters with great specific advice were the comfort, dating, seduction, and relationship chapters. Just by looking at the number of pages devoted to these subjects in VAH, you can see that not enough was specifically known about these subjects at the time. Needless to say, given how obviously critical these subjects are, MB makes a great contribution by filling in our knowledge there.

Also, the discussion on flaking was excellent. It nice summarizes what it took me forever to learn by raw experimentation: If she flakes, do nothing about it. MB presents a solid model of why to do nothing: Namely because she just did not care enough about the whole matter to big with. Proof: if she did care she won't have flaked! This is typical of great specific, practical, and concise advise that the book is made of.

Now, although the specific information contained in the book is excellent, given the very high price tag ($68!) I guess I was hoping for some truly profound theoretical breakthroughs:

New deep psychological insights, or, perhaps, even a completely new model. This book does not contain those. Now, maybe that's just because there really aren't any magic bullets, and at this point, for us guys who have been in the community a year or two, the future is just about ironing out specific practical problems. Maybe. But I am skeptical. My instincts tell me that there are still new deep magical insights waiting to be discovered (remember the magic of the "neg"?) and new powerful models waiting to be created.

For me the book just did not shake up my view of the world and was not daring enough with new ideas to make it to my life changing list. Nevertheless, I still consider it a must have for all specific practical problems it provides answers too. Thus, I will give this product an 8 out of 10.
    Last edited by PhilosopherKing; 03-2007-27 at 12:41 PM.

connecticut/ NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets

I started out in the world of the pickup in January of 2007 after finishing the book by Style, The Game. After learning of his exploits with Mystery and many other pickup artists I have to admit I was hooked. I have read the VAH by Mystery and found it to be a very insightful and informational book. Unfortuatly The VAH did leave many questions at the end of the book. I then ordered a copy of the new e book Magic Bullets by Savoy. To put it simply the book is a wonderful piece of work. I highly recommend it to all beginners who wish to learn the steps to becoming a great at the art.
    That's not to say that advanced artists can't learn something from the book as well; but being a beginner at the art I believe that it is somewhat unethical to give advise to those who are far better at pickup then myself. I will say that Savoy's book takes you through step by step basically "Barney style" (that's Marine jarrgon for very basic) through the method. The book gives an underlying theme of, in my opion, "perfection in the basics." That is to say that it conveys to the reader that there is no one thing that will win a woman. Instead a combination of different things done over and over in the right context to the situation will ultimately win her. Sounds like such a thing would apply to any book. In Magic bullets however it is simplified, to put it lightly.
    From your opener to seduction everything is mapped out to the "letter" with more than enough freedom for the imagination to run wild. As with most technology in this day and age, if Magic bullets were a computer program I would call it very "user friendly." I would also go so far as to say that it is very compatible with other methods. I can see it fitting in very well with David Deangelo's Cocky Funny as well as advanced NLP. I have to addmit that after spending alot of time in Fallujah it is easy to lose touch on how to interact with women. Considering the fact that Marines are ordered to not even look at Iraqi women ( trust me it causes more trouble than it's worth). I found it extremly helpful to have a book like this bring me back into the dateing "shark tank" as the shark instead of the bait. My advice to all is to get this book and let it do the same for you.
    "The second you settle for less then you deserve, is the second you deserve what you settled for."
    -Nostro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone who hasnt yet bought magic bullets...stop thinking about it and just do it. I have read mysterys book, the game, and own mysterys dvds...With all that prior material in my hands, the price of magic bullets was worth it after just a few pages. There is a lot more detail in this book than i was expecting. There is even teaching techniques used by the savoy. Just by it. I plan to do a full review in a few days when I finish it. By the way the day game and phone game chapters were great and with the $68...

Belgrade
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MAGIC BULLETS = AWESOME !!!
    Read it!

Very really incredibly great...

Thanx guys,
    you're the best,

Love,
    Flavio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which one of these is the best one for a newbie?
    Badboys new book,magic bullets or swinggcats book?
    Im mainly looking for how to tell an interesting story and how to build womens emotions so Im the guy they love talking to.
    Plus,some tricks for beating or distracting AA.

Egypt,Cairo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the VAH is the best for starting out(DYD is great too) , It builds the foundations for understanding the rest of the methods out there .

MB is great for many reasons , They're are a lot of theories in VAH and methods like the bait reel hook release ,For example you dun have to release everytime unless you feel there's some tension , This is not mentioned in the VAH but comes from experience .

If you guys wanna see for sure how MB will improve your game further , Read the excellent articles of Sinn(Microcalibration is a favourite of mine) and you'll get a hint of how flexible and improved the techniques are .

So for me ,VAH and MB complete eachother , It's like the source and then the explanation by its true followers and practictioners .

NY - LI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im with seraph. to me, personally, Magic Bullets is the only book (e-book or not) on game that is worth the time and money invested in it (besides Badboys new e-book, but thats a different kind of method altogether)

go buy it. now.

-Rewok

Tempe, AZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor88 View Post
    Which one of these is the best one for a newbie?
    Badboys new book,magic bullets or swinggcats book?
    Im mainly looking for how to tell an interesting story and how to build womens emotions so Im the guy they love talking to.
    Plus,some tricks for beating or distracting AA.
    Magic Bullets.
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just finished reading Magic Bullets and have to say that the book was actually really good. There are a lot of great things in there that everyone can learn from. However, I did think the second half was more oriented towards people who really just 'didn't get it'. It pretty much told you how not to be a social retard. But as far as pick up goes, the first half was great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to post a full review later. I've read it twice already and I'd like to have one more go-through.

What I can say is that the book is beautifully written because it deals with the reader on a few different levels. There's a lot of stuff for newbies, so if you aren't already good, the book is perfect. But even within the newbie-ish stuff, there is a lot of stuff for advanced guys (like me ). Often major pearls of wisdom are inside sections that appear at first to be more general. Like when the book is talking about social circle stuff, I was thinking, yeah, I know this, until all of sudden - how DO you shake guys off who you're friends with when you want to be alone with a girl. Just a couple of sentances, but an example of a priceless nugget.

I think the origanization might be better - more bullet points so some of the great insights don't get missed. But the writing is good - and funny! - so I don't mind too much.

As an advanced guy, I think it's great. By far better than anything else out there.

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm about half way done the book (page 80) and so far it's a good read. Although I'm not a fan on the model used (I feel it's a little confusing) I like the explanations of everything. I prefer the A C S model in TMM book.
    Who am I? The back twister.....lingerie ripper...automatic leg spreader, quicker brain getter - Nas

How to Get Style
    My New Thinking on Peacocking
    What to wear in Highschool/College for DIRT CHEAP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets is definitely a good read.

Pros:
    Savoy really did a good job of cramming pretty much everything you could ever want to know about MM into a book. A really fantastic addition that helped me out a lot was the addition of a "transitional" step between opening and attracting.

Cons:
    I think that there's so much information in the book that sitting down and reading through it at once will drive you insane. The biggest criticism I can think of is that sometimes stuff probably gets over-explained, which left me a bit confused at times. Also, some sections feel more glossed over than the others.

I would describe Magic Bullets as more of an "encyclopedia of pickup" than a book that will give you a solid understanding of game structure the way the VAH does--i.e. something to go back to over and over rather than something you read straight through.

--Shambles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't know if VAH and Magic can be compared. I'm a newbie on the Mystery Method, I'm more "Double Your Dating"-based. A lot of PUAs are telling me that I should start from Magic Bullets, and that's what I'm doing, all I can say is that is pretty similar to the M3 model, only changing the name to transitions, plus there's some new explanations that VAH didn't made. I didn't read it at its entirely, but I can say it's a great read.
    "When my Heart Can Beat No More I hope die for a principal or a belief that I have lived for" -Tupac Shakur

San Francisco
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how Magic bullets is written so that you can browse through the chapters for something specific. It is by far the best format to use along with the mystery method model. Savoy captures the whole concept of "game" in an easy to understand, followable way. There are ideas in Magic Bullets that I have thought of myself and Savoy just refines "game" in general.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like reading e-books so first thing is I went to Kinko's, spent $20 bucks and now I have a spiral bound version of MB.
    If you have read the VAH or TMM book you will learn new and insightful updates on the model. In fact the M3 model is not even used in MB. Savoy has created the Emotional Progression Model.
    Magic Bullets gives you a system you can use the same day, without reading the whole book. No other book can beat that. No book gives you a plan in 10 minutes of reading of what you can do that night. Unlike a lot of pick up material, this book touches on female psychology. This chapter was my favorite, second to phone game. The insight you will gain from phone game is worth the $68 right there. MB includes the ever popular "he said/she said" teaching examples. If you don't know what that is its because you haven't subscribed to OAP and if you are one of those people, SIGN UP ITS FREE!
    Every chapter in this book is important. The night I ordered it I read the entire thing. Even though I was tired, I took a NoDoz because I was so determined to finish it and not miss anything because of my fatigue.
    Before reading this book I have read The Game, TMM/VAH and watched the DVD series. My knowledge at that point was pretty well but I still gained invaluable elements to add to my skill set. If you don't have this book, get it.

If I haven't convinced you yet, know this. Savoy does a great job at teaching this material. The format of the book is designed so you can go back and read a chapter on phone game or qualification. I even emailed Savoy with a question about the book and got a prompt response. Its not everyday you can ask the author a question and get an answer especially someone as busy as him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i ordered this book, i expected a slightly updated version of VAH. i was wrong. the way savoy organized the book is fantastic, and the book is incredibly dense with material. since i ordered it, i've read it 3 times through with tons of quick readings over specific chapters i had questions about after that particular night's sarge. i highly recommend it.
    We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within.

London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

magic bullet

Hey, finished reading MB and its great! its a book where you can go back to it whenever you need, you don't even have to read it in order although if you are an APUA then i recommend it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have read Mystery's guide to getting women into bed and david deangleo's double your dating... MAGIC BULLETS KILLS THEM BOTH PUT TOGETHER. If I had read this earlier, my game would be so much better.

Killer job guys, it's a great e-book.

Massachusetts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After this past week I'm personally recommending magic bullets to myself. I read TMM: HTGBWIB (completed reading in May) and have been studying it all week. I met a girl several weeks back and it wasn't soon before I was scurrying for new material. She soon turned the tables and last night's late night swim in my pool was a complete joke. She soon conquered the frame and I spent the rest of the night discovering my weaknesses.

I need a book like MB and stat!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a great E-book with a great structure...

No, Its not available as a regular book, Buy it and You wont be dissapointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surefire View Post
    I don't like reading e-books so first thing is I went to Kinko's, spent $20 bucks and now I have a spiral bound version of MB.
    I read on here that the students who show up for their bootcamp with a printed copy of MB and questions ready to ask were the ones who usually did the best; so I was going to do the same thing at Kinko's. But they refused to print it at the Kinko's I went to because I didn't have permission from the copyright holder to present to them .

Vancouver, BC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets was pretty good. I like the layout, there are a few typos in it, but that's okay. It's good, I like the way it was broken down. Very good for starters. As it breaks down the model and then goes into each part of the model. The build up, is good. Easy to learn from quickly, go out the same night and be ready. Good. Good. Good. Good. ("Insert Good Here.")

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They say that at different places in the book, eg., call her 2-3 times a week. That would be overkill, IMO. Wouldn't that show neediness and/or too much interest?

I have not read the book completely, so bear with me here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markk View Post
    They say that at different places in the book, eg., call her 2-3 times a week. That would be overkill, IMO. Wouldn't that show neediness and/or too much interest?

I have not read the book completely, so bear with me here.
    IMO, calling 2/3 times per week isn't needy, calling several times EACH DAY is (what a lot of guys do).

Keep in mind that most attractive women usually have things going on with more than one guy. If you call her maybe once every two weeks, chances are she's going to forget you.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing
    Motivation determines what you do
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

"We are here on earth to do good for others. What the others are here for, I don't know." -- W. H. Auden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allright, I'll make this quick..

Pro's of Magic Bullets

- It was laden with lots of material and great examples. Even some sections that were in the book weren't necessarily well covere don the forum. IE. Storytelling.

- Phone and Day game- "Nuf said. Many guys were very uncertain in these areas.

- Value- Now, I was fortunate enough to borrow a hardcopy version of this book off a friend of mine for a month. But, I would defintely make a purcahse of it at around $70.

Con's

- It was advocating being too nice guy- I have to concur with Markk on this. You can not exactly cite examples from the book, but the overall feel on this was you know, that's what was happening to me after I studied this.

- There was some holes in the attraction section- These were in the form of again, not calling her out on her games, nothing on speaking confidently (its not quite Cocky/Funny which by the way is my kind of game).

- Cosmetics- A little minor, but there were some typos, and when you're reading the Table of Contents, it should be indicated on what page does the section start in the book. Even Double Your Dating was not that well organized and it had that. Thing is, you shouldnt be making typos when you're writing a book, even if you're not a pro IMO.

Overall, I think this book tried to be a jack of all trades, without focusing on its strengths. It depends too on what kind of game you are playing. On the flip side, it was a well written book. I would reccomend this book to a beginner but I would have to keep reading if you want to be any more successful.

Three and one-half stars out of 5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. I have used negs - also known as cocky-and-funny - effectively. But you have to find the right balance. I have also noticed too many negs irritate women, but when given in right doses and at the right time, work great.

MB says tht you should never leave a set because you have run out of things to say. It says "Even the lamest line in the world is better than awkward silence". Awkward silence is bad, but what if you say something that is a DLV? Isen't silence better than a DLV? In my opinion, when you run out of things to say, you could leave and then come back. That way, you are showing her that you are not afraid to walk away and that you have friends that you need to join. Those things will probably be DHV more so than a lame line.

Any comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silence could probably also be considered a DLV.

I mean if you have to pull out of a set, you probably were sucking pretty hard anyway, but if you were doing OK and you feel you 'absolutely' need to get out of there, I don't see anything wrong with what you said, markk. Just mention that your friends are probably getting worried about you or something playful like that.
    "There is nothing more powerful in the world, than the force that makes you close your eyes right before the kiss."
    -Scarlet (me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking to get my copy of MB printed and binded by like Kinko's so I went ahead and uploaded the document to preview it on their website, it says the estimated price will be $172.66!!

I must be doing something wrong! I want to know where you guys went to get it binded and printed for $20!

Also it has an option for collated or non-collated, can anyone explain what the heck that is?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 09-2007-13 at 01:57 PM. Reason: revision
    "There is nothing more powerful in the world, than the force that makes you close your eyes right before the kiss."
    -Scarlet (me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, yea, well, most copy centres that I know of charge $0.05/page for black/white copies, and the more you print, the less they charge per page. I live in Canada and my friend got it done at Staples/Business Depot, so yea, must be doin somthin wrong, give them a ring and do ask the difference for collated vs. non-collated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just figured out what the heck I was doing wrong, lol I chose color instead of black and white, haha. It lowered the total price to like $17!

Still no friggin' clue what collated vs. non-collated is, but collated was pre-selected (no pun intended) so I'm guessing that's the norm.

There's also something about glossy text too! Sooo many options to print off a single document, it's crazy.
    -Scarlet (me)

Detroit, MI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Collated/Non-Collated only matters if you are printing more than one copy of a document. If the print job is collated, the pages will be grouped by the whole document, if it's non-collated, they will be grouped by page. For example, if you had a 3 page document and printed 2 copies:

Collated, the stack of pages you get would be: 123123
    Non-collated, you'd get: 112233

//the more you know

Lafayette,LA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I haven't read VAH but I've read The Mystery Method, The Game and Magic Bullets and the best is actually Magic Bullets. It's the only one that really teaches in a way that is easy to understand and goes right to the chase is Magic Bullets because the Mystery Method book is very good but the first 38 pages are pure bull shit and you waiste time reading them and then it starts with the rules and Tecniques. The Game is just like reading a novel, but Magic Bullets is a guide that you can read over and over again and it also gives you a simple tecnique that you can read in 10 minutes to apply it the saME DAY you start reading it. For me it has been the most helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gambalo View Post
    Well, I haven't read VAH but I've read The Mystery Method, The Game and Magic Bullets and the best is actually Magic Bullets. It's the only one that really teaches in a way that is easy to understand and goes right to the chase is Magic Bullets because the Mystery Method book is very good but the first 38 pages are pure bull shit and you waiste time reading them and then it starts with the rules and Tecniques. The Game is just like reading a novel, but Magic Bullets is a guide that you can read over and over again and it also gives you a simple tecnique that you can read in 10 minutes to apply it the saME DAY you start reading it. For me it has been the most helpful.
    Well that would be because the point of the game is not to teach pick up but more to inform the reader of the failings of the pua world. As well as the importance on creating your own identity and not become a TD like robot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets is a decent e-book, yet I'd recommend Mehow's Get the Girl over it due its added features, Mehow's in-field videos, and his detailed and throughly covered views on game.

Magic Bullets is good supplement to Mystery's book How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed and Mehow's e-book. I would first read Magic Bullets first because it's spoken in a Dale Carnigie like language, not scientific Gregor Mendel genetic type language like you would see in the other two e-books mentioned.

Greensboro, North Carolina
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets

I will be honest, Magic Bullets is one of the best investments I have made in the field of pick up. This book really explains every little detail of pickup, and i have had a very easy time translating what I have read into what I do. I would say that it is a great investment for a good price.
    Vino

"90% of success is just showing up"- Woody Allen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a great difference to between version 1 and version 1.3? A friend and I went half's on the original but it was in his name, so before I order it again I want to know the real difference.

Any ideas?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morn View Post
    Is there a great difference to between version 1 and version 1.3? A friend and I went half's on the original but it was in his name, so before I order it again I want to know the real difference.

Any ideas?
    The updates are free. You wont have to order it again. Contact the mm office

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

Southern Europe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys im a newbie but i´l guess sonner or latter i´l buy Magic Bullets.( i think i´l start with DYD)

my question is, do MM works outside USA? i mean, the all thing is "US culture based", and i guess some routines just wouldn´t work, but the main structure for a sarge isn´t affected right?

what the diference between MM regarding Europe? what yours experience?

Cheers

btw im from Portugal

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have tons of non-US instructors. We teach programs worldwide. I'm not even born in the U.S. myself and I wrote the book. I've lived all over the world.

There is nothing culturally specific about Magic Bullets.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought the Magic Bullets a few months ago, it is fabulous I have to say.

Really jam packed with information, gets right to the point with everything too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any way to buy MB using Paypal?

I'm just a wee poor college student/starving writer, so I'm without a credit card, but I really want to read this before I start posting here.

Thanks.

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Email customerservice@lovesystems.com and they'll take care of you. PM me if they don't.

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The magic bullets makes all other PUA material seem obsolete, definatley neccessary if you want to get on the right track

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bob24 View Post
    The magic bullets makes all other PUA material seem obsolete, definatley neccessary if you want to get on the right track
    Its a step up but it is still quite necessary to own the humble $13 mm manual first. For those of you on a budget start here. For those like me who spend $500 clams a weekend sarging, the price aint nothing and is well worth it considering the time and money that you would otherwise waste. However I didn't think that mb added enough original material, just explained the old stuff better. I still recomend it though.

Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently read Magig Bullets (I have read the Game, DyD, TMM and other publications). Magic Bullets is the best overall handbook for the intermediate PUA. It is very well organized and clearly written. It covers everything from non-verbal communication to phone game (subjects other books do not provide enough info on).

I recommend you buy it, read it completely once, then practice it every chance you get. After a weekend of trials, I always seem to go back and re-read a chapter that will help improve one particular part of my game.

Magic Bullets is worth the $70. If it wasn't, there is no way Savoy could afford to offer us a money back gaurantee!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the newest Magic Bullets version out now?
    Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Magic bullets the "1. Buy the MM ebook. Weeks One through Four." spoken of in http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...html#post40588
    It don't make sense, Magic bullets is MB not MM but I've been looking like crazy and haven't found any MM ebook on the site. Help is appreciated.

Tempe, AZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kikko View Post
    Is Magic bullets the "1. Buy the MM ebook. Weeks One through Four." spoken of in http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...html#post40588.
    It's not the same ebook we were selling back in the day. But Magic Bullets is a better product. So yeah, but magic bullets instead of the mm ebook.
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Washington
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently reading through MB 1.5.

I really enjoyed the last edition. Everything was broken down really well, and I was left with very few questions.
    All of my past relationships had been explained, how I managed to find my way into those relationships. Also, where they started going the wrong way.

The Qualification chapter was a little fuzzy. That phase of the model is also where I have the most problems, incidentally.
    I might also suggest a chapter on Fluff be written. Some guys, simply put, don't know how to talk to people they just met. A routine stack can only do so much.

When I finish reading 1.5 I'll probably put up a more elaborate review. I'm just putting this here to remind me that I should post one.
    I invented lethargy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets is the best and the most comprehensive books written in this community I've ever seen. It simply includes everything, every detail that you can think of. Like "The Mystery Method - How to get beautiful women in to bed", it gives both the theory and the practice of the act of seduction. It's said to be the latest version of "The Mystery Method - How to get beautiful women in to bed", though it's implied in the introduction part that it's not that mystery method being dealed in the book.
    He says that there is not one true method to make the best seduction. He puts six main characteristics that all the pick up artists have in common. he also explains that he's been with the masters for years and played the game very well thanks to mystery method. he confesses he runs the mystery method, which he regards as the gold standard in the community.
    on the contrary he claims that what is explained in the book is not totally mystery method. yet it is obviously the mystery method, perhaps a little bit improved or perhaps explained in a simpler daily life language, not much using the complicated jargon instead.
    the book is in such a way designed that it goes parallel to the Routines Book. Routines Book actually supports the former one including much more practical activities. Routines Book includes not much theoratical explanation and encourages you to read the Magic Bullets for more detailed theory.
    If you read these two books together provided the first read will be Magic Bullets, you can make very well use of these and you can totally change your life. Perhaps inner game is improved better through some other books different than these, yet these two also make you improve your inner game. However, in the forum, it's said to be some other great inner game books existing in the community. But I prefer the products of The Mystery Method Corporation more. At least I prefer first reading the products of The Mystery Method Corporation, then later reading the other products.
    The Mystery Method Corporation's products at least their books are the fundamentals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so should i still buy mystery mehtod if i already have how to get women in bed mystery mehtod.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there gonna be magic bullets vol 2 like the routines manual vol 2?

Arlington, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure they are just waiting for a good time to put it out. I thought magic bullets was quite long but still had plenty of gold in it.

Ruddiger Guest

Is it possible to order this book as actual book or is it only available in ebook format?

NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am president Frank Denbow and I approve this message

As an intern at Love Systems, my long journey to and from NYC, I have recognized that there really are no Magic Bullets. You must be patient. Thats how you smell good and get free lapdances. LAWDAMUSSY
    "You are simply a snowflake" - Me

mississippi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you buy the book in the paper back verson do you still get the updates like you would if you bought the eBook

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no paperback version of Magic Bullets. The only way to get an authentic copy of Magic Bullets and all of the updates is at Magic Bullets ? the award-winning step-by-step guide to seduction and being a pickup artist, by Savoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeling Badly about Magic Bullets...

Awesome book, great all-around update of the VAH, but... what's with all the "feeling badly" grammatical errors?

When you feel a certain FEELING you use an adjective, not an adverb. You don't "feel intelligently" or "feel happily," right? So "feeling badly" means you're being uncoordinated. If you're talking about emotions, it's feel BAD. As in, "I feel bad about making this annoying post, but the repeated errors drove me crazy."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craze9 View Post
    Awesome book, great all-around update of the VAH, but... what's with all the "feeling badly" grammatical errors?

When you feel a certain FEELING you use an adjective, not an adverb. You don't "feel intelligently" or "feel happily," right? So "feeling badly" means you're being uncoordinated. If you're talking about emotions, it's feel BAD. As in, "I feel bad about making this annoying post, but the repeated errors drove me crazy."
    I noticed a lot of spelling/grammatical errors the last time I read through the book too (I believe the last version I read was 1.4?). Makes me think the editor needs to be a little more thorough. I wonder if Savoy encourages readers to send him any spelling/grammar mistakes they find?

Michigan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought this book awhile back to help with my sticking points, lol. Other pick up forums, has miscalibrated info on phone game.

CHECK out the comfort section in this book. best i've read out of all forums I am registered on. too bad its a book, and not posted on the forums. it would be a pretty good post for the text game section.

peace, the updates are sweet.

Dublin, well near it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can any tell me how much this is in euro's? and im from ireland so can i actually order magic bullets?? Seems like it would be a good investment so, why not!?
    Peter Innothera!!!

Whistler, BC, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I originally posted this in the Attraction section but thought those looking for reviews on Magic Bullets might find it useful here. This article is from Psychology Today and really shows how everything they teach in Magic bullets is in fact verified by psychologists who study attraction. Science speaks: the emotional progression model is in fact based off of sound psychology and is extremely effective.

When you're attracted to someone, your whole body switches on. It's like hearing the first bars of your favorite song. And though it might feel like magic, it isn't random.

—Jay Dixit

Importance of voice tone and speech speed verified...

The sound of a sexy voice can echo for generations ("Happy Birthday, Mr. President... "). And the dissonance of an ear-blistering cackle can turn away even the most interested suitors (call it the Fran Drescher effect). But between these extremes, how much do we weigh the voice of a potential partner—and what do we listen for when they first open their mouths?

Accents affect our perceptions, as do speed and pitch. We judge fast talkers to be more educated, and those with varied inflection to be more interesting. Men prefer higher voices in women, and women like deeper voices in men (especially when ovulating or looking for a short-term relationship). Pitch correlates only loosely with height, but is closely tied to hormone levels—meaning it's a good indicator of fertility or dominance, as well as health and attractiveness. "In general, people with attractive voices have attractive faces," says David Feinberg, a psychologist at McMaster University.

If your voice eclipses your face as your star quality, keep your mouth moving. One study showed that hearing tones that matched men's or women's voices made androgynous headshots appear more masculine or feminine. In other words, a sonorous voice can actually enhance your looks.

—Matthew Hutson

The importance of a good wing and pre-selection verified...

No matter how spectacular your entrance, your reputation got there before you. And it has primed everyone's reptilian brain to render a high-speed decision on whether you are to be trusted. If the answer is affirmative, that charming chap holding court in the center of the room may be kindly disposed to flash you a smile, let down his guard, and begin the dance of attraction.

But if the amygdala sends up a caution flag—otherwise known as anxiety—you may have to work extra hard to create a positive impression. It may be, finds a team of German and Austrian researchers, that we're all far more attuned to advance word than to the evidence before our very eyes.

People like people whom others find attractive. You might be inclined to think it's because socializing with (or sleeping with) the It girl enhances your own status in the crowd. And maybe it does. But a recent study suggests it's also an effective mating shortcut. Choosing a good partner takes time and energy. When one woman finds a guy attractive, others are likely to flock to him too. Scientists call it "mate-choice copying." It makes life easier for fish and birds, and it turns out to be the way people operate, too.

- Hara Estroff Marano

Importance of your value relative to the woman verified...
    Importance of good style and grooming verified...

Most of us are drawn to those who hail from our own side of the tracks, and men and women are marrying within their social class much more than ever.

The outward signs of pedigree have gotten trickier to read, thanks to modern informality in dress and the ubiquity of cheap, high-quality clothing, notes Dalton Conley, a sociologist at NYU. Yet we're deft at passing style judgments that place people precisely on the socioeconomic spectrum.

We're attracted to people who look like a class match because we think they'll validate our own choices and values and share our interests and opinions.

"We all love the story of Pretty Woman, but generally it doesn't work that way," says Conley. "How someone does their hair and nails and how they dress is difficult to separate from their innate attractiveness. It's a package deal."

—Carlin Flora

The importance of being fit and looking healthy verified...

Ask five people what they find attractive, and you'll get a lesson in human variability: girls with ears that stick out; guys with soulful eyes.

But ask 5,000 people and clear patterns emerge. Some traits have universal sex appeal because they're markers of good genes, health, and fertility: a fit body, clear skin, a symmetrical face with average-sized and -shaped features, and traits that mark sex hormones: Angelina Jolie's big lips indicate high estrogen, while George Clooney's square jaw signals he's got testosterone to burn. Women swoon over men with "adult" faces—marked by strong chin and nose—while men like women who look childlike, with smooth skin, small noses, and high cheekbones.

And everything you fear about height and weight is true: A woman's desirability in a speed dating situation is determined largely by her thinness, while each extra inch of height gives men a 5 percent edge in the number of women interested in dating him.

But we tend to wind up with people of similar stature and girth—meaning short men end up with even shorter women, and people choose partners with similar builds. After all, a warm glance from a charmer who's within size range is infinitely more alluring than a runway model's cold shoulder.

—Carlin Flora

Importance of your state verified...
    Importance of understanding your target verified...

We think of good moods as attractive—the cheerful extrovert with the full smile is more appealing than the moping loner in the corner. But researchers find what matters even more is your own mood.

Your mood affects your perceptions of others, especially in new encounters. Feeling sad, for example, dulls your sensitivity to others' nonverbal cues, impairing your quick-take judgment and forcing you into a more deliberative, less accurate mode of constructing first impressions.

It does the same in a potential partner. So while you might be your most scintillating self, if the girl you're closing in on is having a down day, she's virtually blind to your charms. Which takes us to the heart of attraction. It holds up a flattering mirror to us. We're attracted to someone when we like the way we look in their eyes. We're most attracted to those who see us as we want to be seen, who allow us room to stretch—to be, or become, our best self.

—Hara Estroff Marano

Importance of confidence and self assuredness verified...

Charisma is charm in neon lights, a social gift we can't help but respond to when we see it. A person with charisma—think: Oprah—may bend the light waves in a room, oozing confidence and self-esteem, and we move closer because confidence makes others feel good. A person's self-esteem guides our instant evaluations: "Hmm, if she likes herself, there must be something there for me to like, too."

The deep secret of charismatic people, however, may be their ability to create synchrony, to induce you to adjust your bearing, speech rate, even heart rate—through locking eyes, through touch, or simply because you feel a strong rapport. Researchers believe our strongest perceptions of mutual attraction develop in those first encounters where two people have a measurable physiological reaction to one another. It's not exactly chemistry—it's more like electricity.

—Hara Estroff Marano

Importance of strong body language verified...

Mom was right: Good posture and a genuine smile are crucial elements of attraction. In fact, we register facial expression, hand gestures, and posture even more quickly than looks or style.

Those who look relaxed yet assured are attractive because they put us at ease—perhaps because we interpret others' movements using mirror neurons in our brains that engender copycat emotions, says John Neffinger, a political consultant who specializes in nonverbal behavior.

"Internally summon up the attitude you're trying to project," Neffinger advises. "Think about what you felt like the last time you truly felt confident. Once you've recaptured that feeling, you'll stand tall as you walk into the room."

And since we're all suckers for flattery, the easiest way to look good is to look interested. Channel your inner Bill Clinton by using steady eye contact, keeping your palms turned up, nodding, and pointing your feet toward your target.

—Carlin Flora

Importance of push-pull and disqualification verified...

We've all had the experience. You make a connection, you leave a message, and... the other person doesn't get back to you. You wait, and wonder. Is there something wrong with you? Did they meet someone else? Then, when they finally do call, you're so relieved you never want to let them go.

"When you don't seem too available, it makes you mysterious," says Robert Greene, author of The Art of Seduction. "Anything you do that makes their imagination take flight furthers the seduction process."

If you're excited about someone, uncertainty about their interest in you can heighten your attraction to them, explains Paul Eastwick, a psychologist at Northwestern. You have a drive to reduce the uncertainty, which causes you to obsess—which in turn deepens your feelings.

We all want what we can't have. Someone playing hard to get forces us to invest more, and the more effort we put in, the more we assume it must be worth it.

Playing hard to get works because it increases a person's perceived value. "It's simple sexual economics," explains Peter Jonason, a researcher at New Mexico State University. "You give the impression of lower availability, increasing demand." But hard-to-get is a dangerous game. We like people who like us back, and if you seem too unattainable, you risk causing the other person to give up. In sum: Stretching out that period of anxious anticipation can be a powerful weapon of courtship. Use with caution.

—Jay Dixit

Importance of humour verified...

All it takes is one good joke to break the ice. But while everyone wants a partner with a sense of humor, guys are usually the ones cracking wise. Why? Studies suggest that women think humor-generating men are hot because wit signals intelligence and creativity—but that men value humor appreciation much more because it indicates sexual receptivity.

The prospect of everlasting lopsided banter may not appeal to either sex, but men and women do digest humor differently. Women, the more selective daters, are also more discriminating about jokes. Brain imaging shows they process jokes more deeply and reap a larger reward response from good ones, while rejecting duds without hesitation.

Mirthmaking displays social prowess in addition to brains: knowing what to say, with what timing, in what company. Of course, the joke teller can also use humor for culling contestants: Tell a quirky joke and you're looking for the person who gets it—and gets you. Humor is serious business: Research shows that humor compatibility promotes marital bliss.

—Matthew Hutson

In sum, the emotional progression model in Magic Bullets very neatly takes all the stuff that has been verified scientifically to attract a mate and put it into a nice little fool proof step by step package. To most of us, dudes like Savoy, Mr. M, Soul, Braddock, etc. seem like Gods, but really, they just have a firm understanding of evolutionary psychology and how to use it to date the hottest, highest value women available. Thank you gentlemen for producing the most powerful seduction system out there and then dumbing it down for the rest of us. Respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, cool post. I just posted this http://www.theattractionforums.com/o...ted-share.html if you want more stuff to read that proves the EPM works!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those of you who printed MB through Kinko's, how did you get it to fit a standard paper size? I want to print it but I keep getting redirected to print it in a custom size format. Any help appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to say that I got a chance to read through the book and its great material. Thanks so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK after reading rave review after rave review, I am ready to purchase the MB e-book. One thing I am confused on if they are still selling the first version or if it has updates. And if a second/updated version is coming out soon, because I heard there was a new one dropping soon. I dont want to buy this one if there is a new one coming in its place. Im sure any new material will just be an addition to the existing version, but as I read more and more, I get more confused.

Could someone whos knows exactly whats up fill me in, cuz I wanna BUY!!
    THANKS MUCH!

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The version being sold now is 1.5, the most updated version.

At some point, future versions will come out, because we are always trying to improve it. Even if the only competition is ourselves, we want to beat us

Usually, new versions mean bonus chapters and we go back and clarify or explain or give more examples to things in the previous version that we might have had questions on.

But there's no need to wait. Newer versions will come when they come and they'll be free for you. It will also say clearly what the differences are. And it's not the whole methodology is new - it's usually just changes at the margin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh... consider it bought. I just needed to know that the sections had free/automatic updates! Thanks!

I would like to buy that and the routines manual this week.... does that update in a similar fashion??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    The version being sold now is 1.5, the most updated version.

At some point, future versions will come out, because we are always trying to improve it. Even if the only competition is ourselves, we want to beat us

Usually, new versions mean bonus chapters and we go back and clarify or explain or give more examples to things in the previous version that we might have had questions on.

But there's no need to wait. Newer versions will come when they come and they'll be free for you. It will also say clearly what the differences are. And it's not the whole methodology is new - it's usually just changes at the margin.
    But didn't you say that you plan to have pretty extensive changes for the 2.0 update?

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, 2.0 will be a pretty exciting - lots of new chapters and stuff. It's all written, just needs to be made to look nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking forward to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    Yeah, 2.0 will be a pretty exciting - lots of new chapters and stuff. It's all written, just needs to be made to look nice.
    Could you tell us more about the new chapters Savoy?

London baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic bullets is the ultimate A-Z of game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Savoy, when do you expect to release MB 2.0?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the book but have not had the time to read it yet
    but will defently give it a read in the soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Bullets Rocks!

At 36 I am balder, less muscled (from some to none), less healthy, have less money, and felt less confident than ever before and yet after a period of 3 months of studying and trying it out in the field went from getting one date every few months or so to picking one of the two girls I was dating as my girlfriend and telling the other four girls with whom I had talked to about going out (getting strong IOI's) that, sorry, I was no longer on the market.

I have never been able to even approach that - even back in the full head of hair, well-muscled, healthy as a horse, financially rocking and confident as heck days.

Thanks Love Systems Guys - You rock!

Arlington, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brodentb View Post
    At 36 I am balder, less muscled (from some to none), less healthy, have less money, and felt less confident than ever before and yet after a period of 3 months of studying and trying it out in the field went from getting one date every few months or so to picking one of the two girls I was dating as my girlfriend and telling the other four girls with whom I had talked to about going out (getting strong IOI's) that, sorry, I was no longer on the market.

I have never been able to even approach that - even back in the full head of hair, well-muscled, healthy as a horse, financially rocking and confident as heck days.

Thanks Love Systems Guys - You rock!
    agreed this is a kickass program