Swamp Taint, Smelly Balls etc.

Philadelphia area

Swamp Taint, Smelly Balls etc.

Hey fellas,

So as you can see from the title of this thread, I have a bit of an issue with sweat and more specifically, around the crotch region. I usually apply gold bond powder (the yellow bottle, NOT the green, I made that mistake once and will not be doing so again, ouch) And while it helps, it's not a great solution.

I also have sprayed anti-persperant deoderant on the area and it works great, but I have health concerns about using that stuff because it has aluminum and I've heard it causes cancer or can lead to alzheimer's or whatever, it says on the can not to spray anywhere but the arm pits.

I sweat a good amount, but especially in that area, and the smell can get pungent. And yes I shower daily (usually in the morning) It makes me a bit self conscious when a girl goes down on me (I know, shower before she comes over, but it's not always an option.)

Any suggestions? Sorry for the length of the post but I'm thorough.

2. You do shave down there right?

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

what kind of gonch do you wear
    is it well ventilated?

Philadelphia area

yes I shave down there, as for Gonch, I don't know what that means, I'm assuming underwear, and I wear boxers which breath more then anything.

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

i dunno then man
    the only other thin i could think of it being is an over active sweat gland
    check with the doc

6. Have you tried topical anti-fungual cremes? The smell could be of all kinds of bacteria gathering in that region and they might need to be exterminated with an anti-fungual agent. An over the counter creme is called Nystatin should be good enough. You would usually apply it daily for 1-2 weeks and then it will go away. Hopefully...

If not, then see a doctor and get a prescription for something better (Ketoderm is a good one).

Philadelphia area

thanks guys, I'll check that out.

bacteria grows in damp/dirty/dark enviroments. make sure you are cleaning the area thoroughly with a good soap. how often do you shower? haha you might try increasing the count by 1 or maybe even 2.

if your current soap isn't cutting switch it up. are you using a body wash with low cleaning/anti-bacterial properties? get an anti bacterial soap. make sure you are washing the underoos you wear consistently. dirty drawers will make this worse.

Surprise Buttsex

What you're describing sounds fungal, not bacterial. Go to a dermatologist.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Diet could affect if also. Foods that are unhealthy can cause more sweat as the body tries to remove waste. It can also contribute to a fungal issue.