Internet Dating

Thread: Internet Dating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internet Dating

DISCLAIMER --- Very long topic ahead!!!
    Gentlemen, I'm not afraid to tell you what my weakness is. The weakest area in my game BY FAR is online dating/matchmaking for a number of reasons. First, some info... I am registered on all of the following:
    www.plentyoffish.com (free for everyone to contact and respond)
    www.lavalife.ca (pay as you go, free to respond)
    www.match.com (subscription-based)
    www.date.ca (subscription-based)
    www.mate1.com (free for women, subscription-based for men)
    I've been subscribed to Dave M's Insider Internet Dating newsletter. Dave M is the absolute master of the online dating world and is a colleague of David DeAngelo. So I've been using Dave's advice when constructing profiles and e-mails.
    So here are my problems so far:
    I cruise LavaLife the most often because I do have a paid membership there, and am down to my last set of credits before giving up completely. Basically, I set up my profile to be selective, qualifying, a bit flirty, and generally very easy-going. Same goes for the first e-mail I usually send to women, but slightly customized for each individual girl. I KNOW I'm the total opposite of all the AFCs out there who write HUGE e-mails to girls... I keep it short and sweet and enticing. But I seem to get no responses, or very crappy ones at that. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
    For PlentyOfFish.com, I've basically set up the same fun/flirty/easygoing profile, and I won't get anyone talking to me. I'll send out fun/flirty e-mails where I'm teasing girls, and they'll respond, "What was the point of your e-mail?" Ouch. And I'm not on any girl's Favourite list... lol, whatever.
    For Match.com and Date.ca, I've checked out how many times women have viewed my profile. A whopping number of FOUR times. Ouch again. I've basically neglected being active on these two websites, considering both parties need to pay for a subscription to contact each other. There's no way these money-grubbing bastards are going to get me paying for their services.
    Now, the strange thing is, for Mate1.com, my profile (same as the other places) has been viewed over 2000 times, and I've got 20 e-mails waiting for me in my inbox. I can't access these e-mails because they require guys to pay for subscriptions, and I won't. But how come I'm not seeing THESE results on the other websites, despite my profile, photo, and general attitude remaining the EXACT same on all of them, AND in real life?
    Another problem that is limiting me is that I am perhaps TOO selective. I specify that I don't want girls who smoke, and the girls MUST be local AND have a picture and profile filled out. And the online girls in my area that meet these criteria aren't even THAT good-looking...
    So, overall, I'm totally congruent and fixed in my reality, but I'll get no contact or success, and the girls aren't even that hot. Online dating is supposed to be a friggin' goldmine of potential opportunities, but more and more, I'm seeing it as a dump of fool's gold. Where the heck are the fun and exciting strippers/models/dancers/babes that Dave M is talking so highly about? I'll stick to bars/clubs until I learn more about the online world, thank you very much.

Waltradomous Guest

Maybe bad pictures? I only go on this one local site where most of the girls aren't my type and desperate. But more than half the girls that I've sent messages to have sent messages back. That's most likely due to the fact that there isn't a lot of members to make the girls feel too overwhelmed.
    Where can I sign up for Dave M's newsletter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave M's website and newsletter:
    http://insiderinternetdating.com/
    Bad pictures? I'm a photographer. I made sure I took care in selecting my best pictures. Maybe I'm THAT ugly, lol. Actually, my looks don't bother me, and my ONE success on LavaLife was with a decent-looking but very fun girl who thought I was really hot.
    No, really. It's weird, I've got SO much more contact on Mate1.com compared to all the other sites combined, and I'm using the same photos/profile/introduction on all of them. It's an interesting experiment when I look at it from that perspective. But when I look at it from a dating man's perspective, it baffles me completely.
    I totally acknowledge the "overwhelmed" thing. That's all the more emphasis on making sure that you TOTALLY STAND OUT against the flood of AFCs that keep bombarding her with lame messages or coming on too strong and scaring her off. A lot of girls get friggin' discouraged and never come back. Must be really disheartening to them.
    I actually used a Dave M patented technique - I signed myself up with a fake account as a ficticious hot female. I got BLASTED with all sorts of AFC e-mails, and I studied the responses I was getting to ENSURE that I never wrote profiles and e-mails like those losers. It was a huge learning experience for me.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    Dave M's website and newsletter:
    http://insiderinternetdating.com/
    Bad pictures? I'm a photographer. I made sure I took care in selecting my best pictures. Maybe I'm THAT ugly, lol. Actually, my looks don't bother me, and my ONE success on LavaLife was with a decent-looking but very fun girl who thought I was really hot.
    No, really. It's weird, I've got SO much more contact on Mate1.com compared to all the other sites combined, and I'm using the same photos/profile/introduction on all of them. It's an interesting experiment when I look at it from that perspective. But when I look at it from a dating man's perspective, it baffles me completely.
    I totally acknowledge the "overwhelmed" thing. That's all the more emphasis on making sure that you TOTALLY STAND OUT against the flood of AFCs that keep bombarding her with lame messages or coming on too strong and scaring her off. A lot of girls get friggin' discouraged and never come back. Must be really disheartening to them.
    I actually used a Dave M patented technique - I signed myself up with a fake account as a ficticious hot female. I got BLASTED with all sorts of AFC e-mails, and I studied the responses I was getting to ENSURE that I never wrote profiles and e-mails like those losers. It was a huge learning experience for me.
    I have had success by challenging girls in the headline (are you more then just a pretty face, ready for a challenge, or ones i feel I can be ballsy with (really hot girls) fuck it, I am going to be honest)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's funny, because my headline (introductory line, opening line, whatever) actually says, "I'm a challenge... can you keep up with me?"
    Another one I'll use is, "Tired of all the old creepy losers hitting you up yet?" This one is true, too... and I've had a little success with this one.
    Another one is, "Ass model seeks cheeky female for a crack at the action!" (This one is one of my personal favourites!)
    See, I'm being fun, flirty, different, and challenging. No success. But the girls at Mate1.ca apparently love my ass model roleplaying mentality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Ass model seeks cheeky female for a crack at the action!"
    Hahahahha, that's awesome dude. Does that work well for you? I would think so, that's actually really funny though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my ass-model roleplaying mentality, girls on Mate1.com have viewed my profile over 2000 times, and have sent me 20 messages so far. I can't access them because I don't have a Mate1.com subscription, but I'll be willing to bet the girls are asking about it, haha.
    But, when I try the ass-model role on the other sites, NO CONTACT.
    Strange. Same everything, completely different outcome.
    I JUST finished using up my last batch of credits on Lavalife on a cute 19-year-old in my area. If this one doesn't work, I'll post my e-mail message that I wrote to her, and you guys can judge how I did. I'm also not going to subscribe again for a little while. I won't waste money again until I have it all sorted out when I can just as easily sarge girls at university or a mall for free.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, I totally understand your situation. I have been doing many of the same things as you also with little or no response. I've run through a lot of different styles of profile, from being REALLy c/f, to being like almost "poetic" or "seductive" in an AOS kind of way. Poor results. I think it has to do with the women getting SWAMPED. I really hate AFC behavior online. I love it in the real world, makes us look THAT much better, but online cool guys get lost in the ocean of AFC crap. Only eharmony is OK in the sense that girls don't get flooded, but overall it sucks because the girls on there are often a) busted b) interested mostly in LTRs.
    I am really experimenting. On DD's Style interview he mentions online game briefly and recommends basically trying to come of ass a TOTAL ASSHOLE in your profile, which I am currently playing with. He also says NOT to post a real picture, but a cartoon or caricature, which unfortunately most sites do not allow...jerks.
    Actually check out Nerve.com they are more open and attract a more PU friendly type of woman.
    Last edited by obie; 12-18-2005 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I have that DD Style interview as well... I wonder where Style got the cartoon display picture idea considering all the sites I've been to are VERY picky about the photos I personally submit to them. They won't even accept photos of me where I purposefully chop off the top of my head and the tip of my chin for effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screw the internet. Go out and meet girls in real life. Go sarging! The internet is all about the 'photo'. There's is no skill in it. Yes you can get an out standing photo of yourself on there. But it ain't no good if it doesn't actually look like you when you meet.
    The internet is for AFC's. The guys who can't approach. Throw it in and leave it to the chumps!
    Ridick
    Last edited by ridick; 12-19-2005 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You DO realize that internet dating IS becoming more and more prominent and accepted in today's modern society, with discouraged girls in real life tired of the bar/club scene looking for a different outlet so they sign up online?
    I have NO problem with the public/social sarging. In fact, I GREATLY PREFER it. I just like having a COMPREHENSIVE outlet for girls and maximize my chances to practice my skillset. Not doing so, I believe, is somewhat narrowminded. So why not practice on the internet as well? I don't see any harm in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I see what your saying. I have tried internet dating as well. Been on a few dates that way. (Including the odd F-Close) I've found the girls there very judgemental though. They have shopping lists, BIG TIME!
    Its because they've got so many guys hitting on them, (there in boxs are full) they usually end up suffering from the agony of choice. (I know this happens in the field as well but its there we have the advantage!)
    My time on them was as an AFC which I think thats who they mostly serve to be honest. Now as an rAFC I think they suck and are a waste of time. Its so much better to sarge, to go out in the field. What you do in the field is so much better then what could ever be said in a photo. In the field your different, you stand out from the others, which is what the Mystery Method is all about.
    On the internet your just another photo chump.
    But if it works for you then more power to you.
    Ridick

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm coming to that conclusion too. I do think it's important, though, if you can be succesful with internet dating to do it, since it allows myou to work on your mid-game and your pickup game in parallel rather than in sequence.
    That's the main advantage of having good online game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suspect

With my ass-model roleplaying mentality, girls on Mate1.com have viewed my profile over 2000 times, and have sent me 20 messages so far. I can't access them because I don't have a Mate1.com subscription, but I'll be willing to bet the girls are asking about it, haha.
    But, when I try the ass-model role on the other sites, NO CONTACT.
    Strange. Same everything, completely different outcome.
    I JUST finished using up my last batch of credits on Lavalife on a cute 19-year-old in my area. If this one doesn't work, I'll post my e-mail message that I wrote to her, and you guys can judge how I did. I'm also not going to subscribe again for a little while. I won't waste money again until I have it all sorted out when I can just as easily sarge girls at university or a mall for free.
    Maybe the emails are all crap on the mate1 site and they are there just to get you to cough up some cash? Personally I would just stick to the clubs bars and shopping centres!
    Fear not the shallow man for all that is lost is one night!!:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lynx, the thing you brought up about the e-mails potentially being total crap actually brings up a very serious recent issue surrounding Match.com and Yahoo Personals. Apparently they were sued because staff members posed as highly compatible matches and were sent on fake dates with members whose accounts were about to expire, in order to entice them to keep paying for subscriptions.
    Here's one of many news articles concerning this issue:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-312443c.html
    I do agree with Ridick when he says that it is SO much easier and a LOT more fun sarging in person. Girls seem to really like me in person when they can see how fun and energetic and flirty I am, but they are totally cold online.
    This has turned out to be a really great topic for me, guys. Many thanks.

Denver, Colorado
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey...

I agree with Ridick. The internet takes too long to actually get to a human conversation with a real girl. I think internet dating sites are for women only to boost their self-esteem, not to actually meet someone. At Match.com, my profile was viewed over 500 times and you ask yourself, where are these women? Your own self-esteem takes a hit as well, we don't need that! Stick to the real world.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can be pretty fun though, as a kind of fun challenge or game, which is what all sarging is anyway.
    If you guys want some laughs, check out my most recent profile on yahoo. My only goal was to be as much of a jerk and non-AFC as possible.
    http://personals.yahoo.com/us/person...3615090-273841
    I have a similar one on NERVE under screenname Obop.
    I don't really care a bout the net as a way of meeting women, just as a fun way to mess with people. I think women who read that will basically piss their pants.
    Last edited by obie; 12-19-2005 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd seriously suggest dropping the internet dating for now and perfect your social real world game first. Once you've become a PUA in public I think you'll do fine online. Actually, I think you will no longer have online dating as a priority.
    A suggestion though... experiment with different email titles that are designed to spark extreme interest. Use these no-name women to perfect your technique. What does it matter if you fail? She doesn't know you. Use the same mentality for online gaming as you would when learning PU in general. Test and refine your technique by doing.
    My two cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop paying for Online dating services, there are ways around paying, be clever.
    also don’t email girls only respond to there’s or use an icebreaker to get there attention.
    Here is some stuff that relates to this post
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ted=1#post2450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've photoshopped external links to myself in my photos, but the services always reject those photos because I'm obviously circumventing the rules. I've read your topic briefly, but I'll read it in detail later. Thanks.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about you guys, but I think my new personal ad is just hilarious. check it out here.
    http://match.com/profile/showprofile...g%3d%3d&lid=21

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Obie, I think I'M starting to feel attracted towards to... haha.
    Good job, man. Let us know how the bastard role works out for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get a “positive? response from that profile, do yourself
    a favor stay far far away form her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fun crazy girls like that can be found at www.suicidegirls.com , though don't go there thinking and acting like it's a swingers site or you'll get ignored.
    if you can get past all the political stuff where everyone tries to out-left each other, you can find some pretty cool girls on there. i've actually had a one weekend thing with one of the SGs, another fling with a female member, and a long term long distance relationship with one of the hottest female members on the site (but that ended recently).
    having done the online thing on SG for about two years now, i'd say it's time to relegate the internet to what it's for: info and pr0n. picking up girls is something you should do in person (i need to follow my own advice).
    -cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt; 12-19-2005 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obie,
    how's that working out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver
    If you get a “positive” response from that profile, do yourself
    a favor stay far far away form her.
    haha yeah...

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got some replies on Nerve, but not yet on Match.
    Basically the idea is to be as un-AFC as is humanly possible and to get the girls thinking "what the fuck, is this guy for real."
    Since, I stopped taking this online shit seriously anyway, it's pretty fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No good

I agree that the internet is the easy way out for those who can take good pictures. If you aren't photogenic, your won't get replies. I signed-up for adultfriendfinder.com and had no luck at all. After that, I figured my only chance was to learn the Art and get to work in person with the girls at the bar.
    Happy sarging,
    v_morph

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE:Headlines

I use "Make me a sandwich" as a headline. Works like a charm, I get oodles of responces every time I post it. Ive had pretty good sucess with "Enter to win" as well. Update your ad often and it will keep moving you to the top of the list when girls log on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave M (the internet dating MASTER) actually encourages people to stay away from Friendfinder.com and Adultfriendfinder.com. His favourites are Match.com and AmericanSingles.com (that's Date.ca for me, same parent company).
    I have no expectations out of online dating as well, but I fail to see why it isn't working for me. No big loss, considering there aren't a lot of ultra-hot babes online in my area, but it's a potential source of women I'm not capitalizing upon in the event that some incredibly gorgeous girls could be had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx
    Maybe the emails are all crap on the mate1 site and they are there just to get you to cough up some cash? Personally I would just stick to the clubs bars and shopping centres!
    Yes this is a standard tatic by internet dating sites. Some also have system messages e.g. "tips for your first email, blah blah blah".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I'd seriously suggest dropping the internet dating for now and perfect your social real world game first..
    Yes, plus it all ends up in the real world anyway. A friend who is maybe an HB7.5 puts an add on craiglist, she gets 200 emails in 24 hours, 150 of them are AFC instant delete material, 20 of them might get a reply cause she's bored, 2 of them might get a serious shot. There's no incentive to take anything seriously as she can just put another email up and get another fresh batch another day.
    Quality people are hard to find online as they are selective, but worse is even compatible people don't connect,as such a small percentage of chemistry makes it online. Where in the real world, there is body language, eye contact, voice, etc.
    Your title line is about 70% of the attention your going to get. Make it good.

L.A.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match.com

Anyone have success on Match.com or similar sites?
    I can't believe it...2 girls I went out with from match said (right before we met in person).."Just to let you know, I'm kinda fat".
    I was like, ...It's not so much the issue of her being fat as it is her low self-esteem. I cut off communication with them. They were the female wussies, you can say. I know where they're coming from, but also, I don't need a girl with low self-confidence. They killed attraction this time. lol.
    I was considering getting on Match for about a month just to "get out there" and gain some experience points.
    But with past experiences like these, maybe it's a pool of, well, losers???
    I can imagine that PUA's don't need these sites (not saying I am one or will become one), but it is a venue to get out there. Should I not even waste my time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L.A.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I'll check it out.
    Just FYI, this girl that contacted me not too long ago thru Match got around having to pay. Both mine and her account names were also our Yahoo IM or AIM names.
    She just tried my name as a Yahoo IM ID, and it worked! Too bad she didn't catch my fancy.
    But I guess it could come off as stalkerish too... I messed around with her saying that she was stalking me, in a playful way. lol

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used match with great success. I love it. It allows me to meet people that I can def seduce that I would never have a chance to meet without the site. It is a great supplement to girls I meet in clubs and bars.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys you may be surprised, but my uber-bastard/fake photo approach is getting me more contact than anything else I have done with this online stuff in the last six months.
    Please, don't steal my profile word for word.
    It's no substitute for sarging, but it is good c/f practice and can potentially lead to situations in which you can work on your midgame and early game in parallel.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online dating can be very good or very bad. A lot of guys use it as a crutch early on in their education. I recommend dropping it as you are learning and then picking it up again later. You will have much more success then anyway.

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match in Alaska

It depends on where you live. I've had very little success using it with my Alaska home address. I was going to take a job in Los Angles so moved my address and had 10 times the response. Unfortanlty, I couldn't afford the pay cut to move to L.A. and never have met any of my match contacts down there.
    Anyways there is heaps of information on internet dating site tacitcs out there. Start with the threads on this site. Style gave some great tactics on his DYD interview as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried being a negging/qualifying bastard for my latest practice online, and was subsequently blocked from communicating them. They called me ballsy, and accused me of having issues and that I should seek professional help. And one of them was an HB9.5. And I playfully accused another girl of being a guy with issues because she wouldn't reply, and still that didn't get a rise out of her.
    Screw the online thing totally. It's easier for me in the real world anyways. Thanks for all the advice in this thread, guys.

Tha(671)Rock, Planet~G. (for those who know what's up)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match.com is alright but I suggest more of craiglist because you get a lot more girls emailing you right off the bat. As far as meeting quality girls is concerned, you need to weed bad girl out before hand or while you're on the phone with them by asking them questions and judging their answers. There are too many women with low self esteem to go out and date to have enough time for quality girls online. So, figure out how to weed them out initially... but they are definitely on there. I've found several.

Near London
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always find an interesting Picture helps..

I mainly use Hot or Not, but as I'm not that hot, I use a peacocking or otherwise interesting pictures to get things started.
    Almost like a photo routine, it leaves questions........
    Here's a couple I use:mentiger.JPG
    14461581a8243055b149011447l.jpg
    s.JPG

West central Pa, Altoona Johnstow areas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My take on the internet thing

Ive been doing the internet game for over 5 years. I have had over
    50 f-closes ranging from yes 4's... in the early days... to 9's.
    18 years olds to 47 year olds. I have done CF, funny, romatic, seductive,
    and down right asshole. they all got responses to degree.
    Keeping it fresh and rotating ideas seems to work well.
    Recently I have come to the realization that, and maybe its just
    me evolving, but the kinds of women I am now choosing to meet just
    arent online. Most women online I find are looking for validation or
    are needy or lonely in some way in my opinion. And the ones that are
    worth getting to know get so bombarded the instant they post an add
    that they are usually gone within a week. So if they don't find you and
    "pick" you out of the bunch, you lose out. One of the 9's I met thru the
    net said she got 100 winks the first day. And she was from the middle of
    nowhere in central PA. I have had 5's and 6's tell me like stories of
    getting 20-30 hits a day.
    I will admit it was easy to sit at home and play PUA. When I get them
    on the phone my close rate is probably 75%, and my real world game
    has suffered.
    The problem I notice I have now is that I have no game in the real world
    for PU. And thats where I think its a mistake to replace real world interaction
    with the internet thing. Thats why I am now on the MM track. I need the
    beginning game. A1-A3. I can do comfort and close from years of internet
    practice, but I need the beginning. Which I never understood until I heard
    Mystery explain you cant start in comfort or seduction.
    Thank you Sir.
    Dont let the internet be "creative avoidance" for real world practice of the
    basics I have learned.
    Dave M's stuff is gold, it works. I was doing most of it before he brought it
    to light a number of years ago. Definatly get the material.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great post, Dukester.
    And you're right about girls being totally bombarded with messages. Here's an example from tonight. I logged into my fake female profile account (my "recon" account) on LavaLife and decided to open up my profile to include the Relationship and Intimate areas. Within literally SECONDS of me finalizing my Intimate profile, some wacky dude already hit me with an instant message. And I already had several other AFC guys trying to talk to me through the Dating profile simultaneously. It's as if these fuckin' wackos spend ALL their time on Lavalife, forever hitting the "refresh" button, and immediately pouncing on the first hot girl they see logging online. Holy moley, get a life, AFCs! I immediately logged off from my recon girl profile and went and did something else. I had no interest in replying to guys who just say, "hi" or "hey what's up". Such wussbags.
    I definitely know what it feels like to be a hot female on one of these dating sites. Do try setting up the recon account with a random hot girl's picture and you will learn a LOT about how NOT to behave when talking to a woman.
    Several months ago, I was playing around with this same recon profile, and stayed online for a long time just to see how many responses I would get. I literally juggled over thirty conversations from guys who all sounded the same, ie- totally AFC!!! I started busting their balls about random stuff, taking the frame of a high-maintenance woman (which is a frame I usually take when talking to women anyways because it's fun and challenging to them) and basically shooting them down as if I were a hot woman in a bar trying to reject a bunch of losers approaching me all night. I learned a lot.
    There WERE some guys who stood out, and these were the guys that said that I told it like it is, I keep it real, I totally nailed everything about guys not knowing how to properly talk to women, etc. I sorta felt bad for those guys because my recon profile is not a real girl.
    And then you supposedly use all this information to write your own profile and e-mails to girls in order to totally stand out from the bunch of losers that keep blasting her with AFC responses. I have, but unfortunately, it has not worked for me. The girls will not respond.
    And so I've given up on the online thing to get girls. It's a lot more fun and satisfying talking to women in person anyways.

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obie, muzhik u tebya litso takoye russkoye... ty otkuda?
    =)
    Quote Originally Posted by obie
    It can be pretty fun though, as a kind of fun challenge or game, which is what all sarging is anyway.
    If you guys want some laughs, check out my most recent profile on yahoo. My only goal was to be as much of a jerk and non-AFC as possible.
    http://personals.yahoo.com/us/person...3615090-273841
    I have a similar one on NERVE under screenname Obop.
    I don't really care a bout the net as a way of meeting women, just as a fun way to mess with people. I think women who read that will basically piss their pants.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nu ti pryikolist. Ti chto Brigadu ne smotrel chtoli? V fotke Sergey Bezrukov aka Saha Beliy. YA NYE Sasha Beliy.
    Moya semya iz Kharkova, uzhe v Philly 25+ lyet, a sam ya zhevu v NC. Rodilsya v Amerike, verish ... nyet? A sam ti otkuda?
    Enough Sputnik talk. Don't worry guys, it's not about you.

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smotrel smotrel.... no vse taki reshil sprosit'.
    ya s ukrainy, kharkova, zhivu v ohio uzhe 6 let ....vot. Davno PU zanimaeshya?
    In regards to Sputnik talk, we are planning a secret Soviet PUA community. lol hahaha
    Nu ti pryikolist. Ti chto Brigadu ne smotrel chtoli? V fotke Sergey Bezrukov aka Saha Beliy. YA NYE Sasha Beliy.
    Moya semya iz Kharkova, uzhe v Philly 25+ lyet, a sam ya zhevu v NC. Rodilsya v Amerike, verish ... nyet? A sam ti otkuda?
    Enough Sputnik talk. Don't worry guys, it's not about you.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blin che skazat. Uzhe god pochtyi vsye knizhki chtayu DVD smotryu, s officiantkami bazaryu, koky-fanny s podruzhkami HAHAHA... vopshye ya tolko ne davno zainteresovalsya cold approaches, skazhu tebye chto v russkoy obshinye obaldenniy sposob improve game... t.e. znakomyitsa cherez babushek, mam, vrachey i.t.d. Ochen kruto. trenyeruyesh mid-game i odnovrememnno, spokoyno, bez davleniya i nasiliya delayesh cold approaches. Ochen rekkomenduyu.
    Dela v tom chto v sye takyi hochetsa imyet kontrol nad svoyey sudboy a nye veyetsa po vetru... a cold approach eto peak controlya nad sudboy v etom otnoshenniye.
    Ti gde vo'obshe v klivlende nyeboys?

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha. funny no, Columbus. There is like a russian mafia in cleveland.
    Blin che skazat. Uzhe god pochtyi vsye knizhki chtayu DVD smotryu, s officiantkami bazaryu, koky-fanny s podruzhkami HAHAHA... vopshye ya tolko ne davno zainteresovalsya cold approaches, skazhu tebye chto v russkoy obshinye obaldenniy sposob improve game... t.e. znakomyitsa cherez babushek, mam, vrachey i.t.d. Ochen kruto. trenyeruyesh mid-game i odnovrememnno, spokoyno, bez davleniya i nasiliya delayesh cold approaches. Ochen rekkomenduyu.
    Dela v tom chto v sye takyi hochetsa imyet kontrol nad svoyey sudboy a nye veyetsa po vetru... a cold approach eto peak controlya nad sudboy v etom otnoshenniye.
    Ti gde vo'obshe v klivlende nyeboys?

Hollywood, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the problems might be where you live there just isnt really that many people online. I live in Los Angeles and I find the internet pickings are pretty slim which is why i generally avoid it. I never have problems dating girls online in LA but I do tend to think that 9's and 10's are NOT online. 9's and 10's dont need online. Its great for practice, but eventually you will only want the girls who DONT do the online thing.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuvak ti Kogenov znayesh?

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kogenov kto? i otkuda? mozhet byt' poka esche ne zvenit.

NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeff about 25 in law school... David about 35 lives in Europe, parents Galia and Volodya, also live in Cleveland, also from Kharkov (if not mistaken about last part).

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a far shot...doesn't ring the bell... but world is pretty small.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rochester
    One of the problems might be where you live there just isnt really that many people online. I live in Los Angeles and I find the internet pickings are pretty slim which is why i generally avoid it. I never have problems dating girls online in LA but I do tend to think that 9's and 10's are NOT online. 9's and 10's dont need online. Its great for practice, but eventually you will only want the girls who DONT do the online thing.
    I think its more of that 9s and 10s aren't online for very long. You have to be really quick to catch them and very patient waiting for them to come along. Then, you have to make a huge impact and get offline as quickly as possible. But, I've seen at least 9s online. I don't know that I've met that many 10s in general... but you could see one online I'm sure at some point in the right areas.
    - Thu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My theory is that the 9s and 10s are so tired of being hit on in real life that they try the internet thing at least once. And then they get discouraged with that as well because there are just as many, if not, even MORE, AFCs online.
    Must suck balls being an SHB. That is all the more motivation for ME to become the best that I can be so that I can show them that not all guys are wussy little AFCs.
    I totally understand the frame of a hot woman and use it to my advantage. Guys, when you start thinking like an attractive female, you've just stumbled upon the dark side of the Force. Use it!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on-line dating...?

Any of you guys try this yet?
    How did it go for you.
    Any suggestions ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate online dating. I haven't got the patience for the bullshit. I don't care what Dave M. or anyone says.It might work for some,but it's not my game. I was doing snail mail personals long before the internet even existed, I remember at the dawn of the internet when online dating was FREE. It was even easier then. Now it's ridiculous, any woman I'd be interested in would probably get 300 responses in 3 days. who needs those odds when I can go into a bar and meet a woman in seconds and find out if she's interested from her IOI's and be making out or more by the end of the night. No email bullshit,no wasting time being anyone's pen pal,and no "am I phone number worthy yet games".....Puuhhhh fuckin leeze
    In the past I've met a few and had SOME fun but never had an LTR with any of them but I kept track last year after I got out of the LTR I was in. Online I actually met 4 women( none of which I would of even opened if I saw them in my clubs) In person clubbing I met over 125. Exchanged numbers etc... with about 35 and dated about 15. "F- closed" .???.......
    But you know who it's perfect for ?(in conjuction with my thread) Single moms.... They can meet 100's of men (who'll happily take them out to dinner)when they're wearing thier pajama's and no makeup while they're kids are running around the house screaming without even having to get a baby sitter.
    Thank god I've met a lot of women that say "there's no way I would do that,especially post my picture on the internet" If every single woman was on the internet we'd have CHAOS out here....LOL
    When I meet a woman in a club and she tells me she's on an internet site. My interest level drops by 50%. But if it worked that well she wouldn't be in the club with her tongue down my throat...LOL
    Whatever works for anyone though. Everyone has thier own game.
    I don't have the patience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Journeyman. It's too much work, too much bullshit. You can get much better and faster results getting out there meeting real people. Plus all the sites I've seen local to me are just full of UGs who are getting desperate. So it's not like there's even that many you'd be keen on.
    Same applies to speed dating. Too much AFC supplicant behaviour required.
    You're not going to find HB10s this way.
    G.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are some HB`s on Yahoo Personals, for sure.
    Also, some hired guns..as in whores..hey why not..it`s a free country.
    Just wondering who has done it recently and with what results.

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never paid but get notes contantly

I have my picture and a few words about me in a few web sites.
    AMIHOT.COM
    LOVEHAPPENS.COM
    MATCH.COM
    MYSPACE.COM
    ORKUT.COM
    HI5.COM
    Some of these are free to email, but the ones paid has more people subscribing.
    With just that pic and a few cocky comments I get about 3 to 4 notes of women who wants to meet me. I a got some chick number, she was a 9 just emailing. I could have met a quite a few hbs doing absolutely nothing. I dont want to pay the sites, but Iam thinking about it. I think am good looking so that helps a lot.
    This is how she gave me her number:
    me: you really should change your main pic
    Her:why? i'm not very photogynic (sp) so there aren't many of me. but when i get a good one i'll change it. don't know how long that'll take though
    Me:cant u afford a camera? u might find some of those mechanic back in the day cameras on ebay . u look fine on this pic but it looks like you could use a few more crunches, and when u doin it, do a couple extra for me would u?
    her:i'm a 0 long in pants, so i'm pretty sure i'm skinny enough. i've been told i had a paris hilton body by my cousin, my photography teacher (she was looking at a pic my friend made of me with the light under my face and said i photograph like paris hilton) and some guyz that only wants ass and usually everyone likes the pics i'm in, i get a lot of compliments on how my pics turn out. this pic was just taken a long time ago and didn't turn out that good on this hi5 thing. and yes i have a camera but my aol won't let me update any of my pics or switch any of them cuz it sucks. don't judge me by that one pic becuz then u'll be seriously mistaken. if you want you can give me your email address so i can send you this pic by email and you can see the difference then on this hi5 thing.
    Me:hahah,so guys who like ass think you look good? wow what a acomplishment, i dont c your ass but i can tell you that you look ok. You cant trust everything your friends tell you, specially male friends, they will say anything to get laid.
    now i know what your thinking, they are only friends... trust me guys dont have girl friends, they only have chicks that they havent f**** yet.
    You dont have to send me your pic, you look perfectly fine.
    Her:i already know all this. everyone of my guy friends hit on me. what i'm trying to tell you is don't judge me by that picture becuz it was taken a long time ago and my dad (the one who took it) caught me by surprise. and if i look perfectly fine then why r u telling me to change the pic and do a few more crunches when i'm already skinny enough and the pic doesn't look that good on this hi5 thing. u shouldn't tell a chick (especially one u don't know) that u think she should change her main pic and do a few more crunches becuz u never know when that pic was taken or if it is just the pic making her look a lil bit more chubby then in real life (where i'm actually a 0 long in pants). and you know i take a lot of pride in my figure and i have no complaints about it (unlike many females) i think every size on me fits me and i don't mean it in a coinceded way i;m just very comfortable with the way my body is and i wouldn't change a thing. well maybe one thing but that's it. and when i get my up to date pics u'll see the difference and i would expect some kind of an apology by the insult. or at least a really good complent since i deserve one after all those faults u seem to have found in one pic. surprisingly, i'm done talkin.
    me: Aight..... first of all, i did not insult you, i was being social and truthful,
    Second of all even though u seen a little insecure i think with a little work and a badass friend like me might help yah...
    call me
    978 452 ****
    Her : iight, i admit i am a lil insecure, just that one thing i'm not is fat or even a lil chubby so it kinda caught me off guard when some one tells me to do crunches but i am sorry to cut ur head off. just wondering but to u usually give chicks u don't even know ur number? u seem a lil confident though so my cell is 508 208 ****. call after 9 or on a weekend.
    I never called her,lol...

Eastern Europe and US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried the online thing...but since I travel so much it is not worth it. I even was dumb enough to subscribe at one point!! But unless you have the time to get online and send out a lot of winks, messages, whatever and then get the girls off line (which is the point)...then forget it.

Edmonton
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried a few sites but a lot of work to get low quality women.

I've tried lavalife, eharmony, and perfectmatch. lavalife was the first one I tried and I actually went out with about 20 or 30 women for coffee. Only 2 or 3 I bothered to take on a second date, and there were no third dates. The women are just too low quality. I always felt like I was setting my standards too low when I was on-line. The HBs never replied because they do get dozens of e-mails a day, so the only ones that respond back are average at best and fat and ugly at worst.
    eharmony has a really long personality test that you have to take and then it matches you up. This gets rid of a lot of the work on your end. You only see the women it matches you up with. Personality wise it will match you up in theory with a good match. However, in the looks department, it's still a gamble. There are questions in the test you take about how good looking you think you are and stuff like that. I think everybody just lies and says they're a 10 who goes to the gym all of the time. The bad thing about this site is that you may get very few matches or go weeks without getting any matches, which can be frustrating. I think this site is best if you live in a large city New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, etc. I live in a city of a little over a million people and I'm not satisfied with the results. But out of all the sites I've seen this is the one that will most likely hook you up with a woman you are compatible with and maybe should marry. However, given the low amount of results you could get, I think it's over-priced. FYI: the usually only let you take the personality test once, so I'd recommend being truthful if you're going to get your moneys worth.
    I've only been on perfectmatch for a few weeks. It has a much shorter personality test, and you can retake the test. But as a subscriber you are unlimited in the number of e-mails you send to women. You can see more than just the women you are matched up with. In my city though, there's a lot of ugly chicks on the site and the very few HBs aren't replying back to me.
    GENERAL ON-LINE DATING TIPS:
    PICTURES: From my experience, fat chicks put a close up on the site and only close ups. And it's really surprising how many fat chicks can look okay in an extreme close up. However, when you meet them for coffee their asses are huge. Ugly chicks do the reverse, you get wide shots, so you could see their skinny bodies but not their ugly faces. Alternatively ugly chicks also post blurry or extremely low-res pics. If a chick puts up close ups and wide shots and she still looks decent, you are probably okay. No picture means fat and/or ugly.
    e-MAILING: Try to keep the e-mails down to 2 or 3. I've met lots of women after 2 or 3 e-mails and very few after long e-mail exchanges or instant messaging for hours. If she's not brave enough to meet you after 2 or 3 e-mails, odds are she won't after 20. Besides she might be fat and/or ugly, so don't waste your time on long exchanges. Some girls use the safety excuse as a reason to e-mail more. Counter this by saying you'll meet in a coffee shop or other safe public place. If she still won't meet, move on. Be safe yourself, a guy in my city got mugged by two guys when he was supposedly going to meet a girl on a street corner.
    Well, that's it for my advice. As for paying for these sits, you're money is better spent on PUA material and club cover charges. The PUA material will give you balls in the club or anywhere. And being in a club with your friends is way more fun and cool than sitting at home on the Internet. Besides if a girl asks you what you did last night, wouldn't you rather truthfully say you went to the latest hot club?
    Good hunting,
    Colonel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only decent online dating site I've ever bothered to use was okcupid.com.
    Completely free, but it also gives you loads of tests to do and has the whole funky algorithim/matching thingy, where by the more questions you answer on certain tests, the more it will match you with potential matches.
    An amusing distraction but nothing more.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have banged quite a few girls I met on match.com
    I got the subscription for free I am not sure if I would pay for it. Maybe I would it is def better then other sites like eharmony and yahoo IMO.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've banged a few from MySpace and they were hot. MySpace is free too. BUT, I had to put a tremendous amount of email/IM/Phone work into it. Like massive amounts. One was an 8.5 and the other was a 7. Not really worth it in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ho Hum Experience, But ...

I've been on match.com and my experience has been the proverbial "better than nothing." Over 8 months and about 6 dates off "match", I f-closed 2 on first dates (both 10 years younger than me). My expereince in bars / clubs has been half as good. So, I need to work on my PUA material, but I say close no doors. I also minimize my time on "match" by only working on those "HB7.5 and up" that have looked at my profile. 8 months ago I was kicked out of an LTR and it turns out now some of my best luck come from women I knew, but didn't approach, during that LTR. Go figure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah,
    I did Yahoo Personals 4 weeks...and got hits. one date...and I turned her down for a 2nd.
    The good news is, obviously, they are on there looking for us.
    I`m going to give a whirl again on 2/1.But this time, going for more for what I want.

Edmonton
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

City Size

All of you guys who are banging HBs 7 (and higher) off the dating sites, how big are your cities in terms of population? And when you say you put in a lot of time to get to the banging point, is it beyond the 10 hour point mentioned in the Mystery Method? For me, hours fly by in the club or anywhere in the real world, but 10 hours on the phone or IM or e-mailing is absolute torture. Of course I'm a visual guy, so spending ten hours looking at an HB I might end up banging is never torture. But 10 hours of phone chat and then the girl decides not to meet makes me feel like a chump. Like I said in my previous message I like to meet them quick or bail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love it.
    I have averaged 1 1/2 chicks per month over the last year.
    Personaly, I'd be limiting myself if I did not use this resource.
    Chicks at your finger tips.
    Dam, messin with e-mails takes way to long.
    Got to get them on IM of some kind, hook em, and meet up with them on either the 2nd or 3rd conversation.
    Honestly, if I put more time in I would have a different girl every night.
    And I'm not bragging.
    No, not all of them were 10's.
    Whatever, practice is practice, and I definitley had fun
    As for population, I think ours is around 75,000.
    Ya, it might take a little work at first to set up a good profile, but then thats it,... let it ride.
    I'll copntinue to take advantage of both the clubs, online and everywhere else in between thank you

San Francisco Bay Area
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online stuff

I've done a ton(ne) of online shit, and I've learned quite a bit in the process. Reason? I've been too chickenshit and insecure to go out and be a real man and make an ass of myself/take risks--necessary steps, as I now see it, to PUAdom. I've done Match, Craigslist (free), eharmony, Yahoo...and probably more. I told myself I was doing it 'cause I was too busy at work, and work was/is not an appropriate place to meet people (as in, I won't date my patients). But in reality, I was scared of rejection and know I am good at expressing myself in writing.
    I did end up dating an HB9.5 for over a year this way, but it was the most high-maintenance relationship I ever had, from start to finish (should've lasted 3 months and I stretched it 'cause she was gorgeous and I was a wimp).
    A few points to ponder: There are not many HBs who do it, in my experience, 'cause, well...they don't have to. Those who do are doing it because they have some scary fatal flaw that they can more easily hide via online dating. If you are going to do it, I'd go immediately to IMing, insist on 3 pictures or video IMing, and spend no more than 2-3 hours on her online before proposing to meet. If she's too 'shy' to meet at that point, forget it. If you write too much, you may create a 'vision' of yourself through your writers' voice which is widely differing from the reality of your presence, and this is tough to recover from.
    Okay, here's my final analysis... If we've been studying this human interaction thing, we know that 80-90% of communication is non-verbal. Online, you are making 100% of your impression via that last 10%. If you're good with words, you're setting up a high standard for yourself to meet when you do finally...meet, having to match the other 90% to the 10%. Perhaps this is why Style's 'secret' to online dating was to appear to be an asshole online, and then a perfect gentleman when he met the person.

Palo Alto
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truth about personals photos http://www.drunkreport.com/myspace.htm
    Great posts everyone. Also, i can usually get pretty good replies ~25% when I call a chick out on her b/s advertisements. (Kind of like a really hard neg.) Of those I meet in person about 50% convert to F-close. Usually though they're either psycho or fat or both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A tip for profiles straight from a girls mouth
    i know your thinkin "AFC talk is asking girls what they want" but this (hb7 with attitude like a 9) that i dated for a few weeks as an AFC before losing her interest walked me through it. she's also the one who sent me the link for mysterymethod... saying "your a great guy, but polish your marketing"
    anyway do not put down all the option for "what your looking for" if your selective you look successful, if your not selective you look desperate. trust me if a chick has confidence she'll ignore your criteria
    only say your a non smoker if you hate chicks that smoke... because smoking chicks are more likely to skip you for fear of being critisised about hteir habit
    have a pic. even if your ugly, it won't be as bad as what she imagines you to be... she see's that as "your ashamed of your looks"

Hollywood, Baby!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ridick's right

Internet dating is a good supplement, but DON'T use it as a mainstay for meeting women. No matter what you do to your profile, it will never accurately portray you. Furthermore, many women who use these sites are seeking ideals. For instance, I'm a mere 5'5". I can guarantee that if any shorties met me in real life, they'd abandon the 6-foot plus, six-figure dream guy. I've had decent luck with Match.com, but paranoia runs thick on these sites...you never know who's a psychotic serial killer or isn't posting their true photos. We've all made dates with girls who look good in photos, which were from years ago; when you meet them, they're not exactly as trim as you thought. Not to be disrespectful, of course, but it's a dishonest tactic on the woman's part. Would you buy a used car online?
    In short, Ridick's advice should be heeded. When you meet a woman "the old way," you know exactly what you're getting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuddenDiplomat
    Would you buy a used car online?
    have done in the past of course you check them out offline (apply's to both here)

Hollywood, Baby!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to retract a statement I made not more than a week ago. I claimed that internet dating can work...and it can. Unfortunately, not all the time. The problem is that we (both men and women) go into that type of pre-contrived situation with certain expectations that we fear...and we know...are highly unlikely to be met.
    I had a date Saturday night who was an 8.5...possibly the only internet date who's looked better than her pictures. We had emailed, and then talked on the phone for 2 weeks. She emailed me tonight to let me know we're "not a match." I actually appreciate her honesty, since I hadn't given her the same courtesy. The simple fact is, we tried our hardest to get along on this date. Internet dating is too artificial, and until Aldous Huxley's vision comes true, this is truly the most unnatural way to meet women.
    I prefer the old way...meeting women in bars. Or, just clubbing her over the head and dragging her back to my cave.

Sherwood Park, AB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internet

I know a very hot chick who is on most of the websites listed above. She gets literally HUNDREDS of flirt/text whatever messages every single day, unless your the hottest looking guy of that group, on a day that she actually feels like responding to one of those emails, you're going to get blown off.
    The problem? All the qualities a PUA has going for him will not come through in an email.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried being a negging/qualifying bastard for my latest practice online, and was subsequently blocked from communicating them. They called me ballsy, and accused me of having issues and that I should seek professional help. And one of them was an HB9.5. And I playfully accused another girl of being a guy with issues because she wouldn't reply, and still that didn't get a rise out of her.
    Screw the online thing totally. It's easier for me in the real world anyways. Thanks for all the advice in this thread, guys.
    I hear ya man....but persistance is key, to do online pickup i feel you need constantly try different things until somthing works. use this in your next email:
    "Well, you sound like you might be more than just another pretty face. Something tells me that you're probably getting about 50 emails a day from loser guys saying things like "Hi, I'm freshly divorced from my seventh wife, have 5 delinquent kids... but the good news is that I have a good chance at finally getting a job..." etc.
    In any event, You sound like you might make an interesting friend, so hit me back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's a very Dave M script. I have his program but still haven't finished going through it yet. I'll post a review when I'm done.
    Wow, this was one of the very first topics I posted on Mystery's Forum. I actually did ignore online dating for the most part until recently. I'm trying to develop it when I have some free time during the day.
    Thanks to all who have chimed in.

NW Phoenix
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to tell.
    I've got a profile up on myspace and POF in which the about me section is almost identical.
    A few days ago, I added just one line to my profile only, and it pulled 3 new girls in 2 days. Well, actually three if you count the psycho chick who is stalking me.
    This is something that I'm very confident about and I'd be happy to take a look at your POF profile. Private message me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be Very Cautious!

My wife was married 2 times before and she thought she had found good clean guys.

Well it turns out they lied to her and were not living clean.

After we got married we opened up our own dating website for LDS Singles that don't to have all the junk that lots of dating sites do. In other words, this is a clean website for clean people.

The website is www.latterdatingsaints.com if you are at all interested it's free! This is for LDS members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She had bad experiences with lots of the other sites that's why we created our own for LDS Singles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

russian and ukrainian brides dating

I have tried this one site recently russianandukrainianbrides.com Really easy to use , open for free communication and exchanging contact information. Not expensive, reasonable prices. You've just pay once for membership and communicate for free! I'm using it already for few months and met nice ladies there. You can try it,guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those saying that internet is a bad place to date here are some things I can say to you: 1st: why you are here anyway? 2nd: lately there are more and more people getting married after dating over the internet and third: I met my ex wife over the internet. we got married either. truth is that we're now divorced, but it has nothing to do with the internet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi!
    For so many years I have been alone. I could not find the love of my life. My friend gave me advice to try the dating site. I could not believe something good can happen out of this. But I decided to try any way. I have nothing to lose.
    I signed up a couple of sites, but to be honest Im so happy I have joined victoriyaclub. I am so thankful to them. I have found my woman there. And now I am the happiest man in the Earth!
    By the way comparing to another websites this one is not expensive. And there are so many nice ladies You can talk to in chat or even in videochat. So You can see the girls live.
    So if you are still single and alone, dont waste your time and go to victoriyaclub.com . And you will not regret it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard people made some good exp. and other didn't, so it's pretty luck based.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best girls are here https://victoriyaclub.com/search/
    You should definitely check it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's normal

-------------