HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GOT LAID? Post here your #...

12345 ... LastLast
    Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GOT LAID? Post here your #...

Since most of us want to get laid, I was wondering what your score so far....
    post your age and how many lays you got, or as many as you can remember.
    I have only slept with 3 chicks... and Iam 22 years old.
    haha I know...I am dating my third fuck right now, and have 2 others that are on the way my game is florishing :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

total..."I don`t know, I was pretty drunk at the time..."
    Personal-Best...
    5 different chicks in 11 days.
    I`m 43, and it was the 80`s...a decade of Decadence....!
    ancient history..but still pretty proud of it.

BOISE IDAHO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im 17 and 1 fuck but god damnit i can feel my score doubling in no time

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Tylizzard
    im 17 and 1 fuck but god damnit i can feel my score doubling in no time
    I feel the same way...:-p

Birmingham, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Guys I am anything but a guru of seduction, I've only just discovered the community myself. I'm mid twenties now and when I was 22 I'd only slept with 2 girls, mainly due to a LTR, however for some reason the flood gates opened when I split up (she dumped me, but the best way to get over it is to go wild with the women) I think it's just something to do with being 22ish. I'm the least good looking of my close friends but my score is the highest, It is totally about how you conduct yourself & your own self-belief -> 'Status & Objective' as we call it. I still don't know what the 'Game' is as such, but from what I have read so far if I knew it all a few years ago I'd have easily 'doubled-my-dipped-wicks' so to speak. Sounds like you're gonna do fine anyway, just thought I'd give you some further encouragement
    Best of luck
    Stone

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Guys I am anything but a guru of seduction, I've only just discovered the community myself. I'm mid twenties now and when I was 22 I'd only slept with 2 girls, mainly due to a LTR, however for some reason the flood gates opened when I split up (she dumped me, but the best way to get over it is to go wild with the women) I think it's just something to do with being 22ish. I'm the least good looking of my close friends but my score is the highest, It is totally about how you conduct yourself & your own self-belief -> 'Status & Objective' as we call it. I still don't know what the 'Game' is as such, but from what I have read so far if I knew it all a few years ago I'd have easily 'doubled-my-dipped-wicks' so to speak. Sounds like you're gonna do fine anyway, just thought I'd give you some further encouragement
    Best of luck
    Stone
    Thanks for the comforting words... I really apreciate it.. but how many lays by now buddy?
    later

MA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have to count to actually figure out the number of girls I've slept with, but it's somewhere in the mid 20's. Like 24 or 25 or 26. Don't really remember. This isn't including head, as well, I've never gotten it. But oh well, such is life.
    EDIT:
    Oh yea, I'm 20 years old.
    Last edited by Zea; 01-31-2006 at 08:29 PM.

bavaria
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, eight chicks and I´m 25. Could be worse.

Calgary
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets see if you times twenty by zero you get zero... that is my score and thats why i'm learning this stuff to improve my game and get myself out of this rank. In the mean time i say all Virgins untie even the vrigin and a half i am! so we can get our confidence up (or whatever it is) and get this over with.
    I'm 21 as of two weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 girls, I'm 19.

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 21, 8 girls, 5 of them ONS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seven girls, im 19. Lost my virginty when i was 14 so it should´ve been more.Had my chances with bout 6 more but blow it because I was too drunk or friends fucked me up(happend twice).

Isle of Man, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sheet

At home we call it your 'Sheet'. So if you want to know, you ask: 'Whats your sheet chief!?'
    Im 22 and have a sheet of 20. Aiming to double that this year!!
    Set yourself some goals guys....Im into Sports Psychology and goal-setting is a very effective tool for improving performance.
    See what you think anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18 and 3 girls, although Ive only had sex around about 5 or 6 times, Ive got a huge chip on my shoulder that Im working on. Im the 6ft dude in the toilets that cant pee if other guys are there, but Im reading "Unlimited Power" and its improving my confidence, I even managed urinating while having a convosation with a guy the other night, I was pretty drunk though. Anyway enough of my boo-hoo story, my score is 3 and theyre were ugly, 5s or 6s at a push.
    Mettle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Four. Two were VERY LTRs. It sounds weird, but I save sex for special girls. I'll do anything else, though.

Because he believes in himself
    he doesn't try to convince others
    Because he is content with himself
    he doesn't need others' approval
    Because he accepts himself
    the whole world accepts him

The Master- Tao te Jing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 22 and I've slept with 11 girls. In this time I've been in a 2 year relationship (no cheating), a 1 year relationship (no cheating) and a 7 month one (no cheating). Doesn't seem like I've done too bad compared to other posts.
    I was a really good natural PUA a few years back and could approach anyone and the majority of the time get something positive out of it. Although I lost some of my skills when my 1 year relationship went bad. I'm currently building my skills/confidence back up again (never letting a girl do that to me again!)

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that makese you feel any better

Quote Originally Posted by Brass
    Lets see if you times twenty by zero you get zero... that is my score and thats why i'm learning this stuff to improve my game and get myself out of this rank. In the mean time i say all Virgins untie even the vrigin and a half i am! so we can get our confidence up (or whatever it is) and get this over with.
    I lost my virginity ywhen I was 21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are gonna go far in this game. Keep at it dude and you'll be there in NO TIME.
    --Bayroot--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brass...
    I did`nt kiss a girl til I was 19...then it all kinda fell into place.
    It`ll happen that way for you too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im 17.......havent been laid YET....but im dating like 3 chiks atm.....
    for pretty much my whole life I NEVER had any girl-friends...never mixed with the opposite sex very much....now im with em a damn lot goin out a damn lot with em

Philippines
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reading this thread is making me feel depressed about my score.
    my score, ONE from a 3 yr LTR that I am still in now.
    But since discovering this site I have been approaching other women, striking up conversations and getting their numbers.
    Though I don't go anything further than that with them 'cause I'm afraid I might get caught.

Randers, Denmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm 18 and have only been with one so far...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aged 22 and I can recall eight women. One of them was a LTR and my first lay and another two are girls I still hang out with and hook up with when we're both in the mood.
    If we count up other activities other than sex it's in the twenties. I guess I really came out of my shell and became less introverted at the end of high school and starting university, no longer attend university sadly as it was without a doubt the best two years of my life for developing confidence and minimal game. Sadly apart from that it's just two years of my life that were wasted not studying like a good boy.
    Shame really because having to move back home it's the same girls and mates week in week out and less chance to practice.

Belgium. Antwerp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my number, 4 girls.
    and my age is 23.
    and I'm working one my number 5.
    Good luck
    Greetz from Belgium
    Mr Jo

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Numbers

Im 20, My number is 20...That I remember
    About 8 are from this year so far...
    Many more hbs to CUM

bavaria
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First respect to all of you
    my quote is eight at the age of 25, but working on it
    Keep it rolin folks

atl son!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really have no idea. I am 31. I drink/smoek a bunch and have always been fun outgoing guy. Not sure If I am yet at triple digits, but it's closer to that than 50. One of these days I'm gonna have to sit down and figure this out.

Edmonton, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Number of lays: 16
    Been in a 5yr LTR. Broke up two weeks ago. The last 4 lays are friends of my ex. Yes I'm a son of a bitch for cheating, so suck my cock. I'm pretty comfortable around women, and I just got too comfortable with my ex and her friends. One of her friends told her that she wanted a threesome with us and that's when everything came out. But now, hehe, more girls want to "hook up"

maverikk Guest

the count

by the time i was 18, 2 girls. (i was so stupid then, i could have gotten laid so much more if i knew what was up....)
    in college, maybe 25 girls. two in 6 hours without showering was my personal favorite.
    i'm 31 now and i have no idea. i went on the tear in my late 20's and stopped counting years ago. probably in the seventies somewhere.

maverikk Guest

the count

by the time i was 18, 2 girls. (i was so stupid then, i could have gotten laid so much more if i knew what was up....)
    in college, maybe 25 girls. i was also in college a little longer than most people. two in 6 hours without showering was my personal favorite.
    i'm 31 now and i have no idea. i went on the tear in my late 20's and stopped counting years ago. probably in the seventies somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm 19 and my count is 27... i was always the popular guy in high school, sports, parties, lots of friends. but not all of them were hbs. some were ugs but they were drunk lays, and i didn't care. but since i started learning about this stuff i can pick and choose the cream of the crop.

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No kiss til 19?

Quote Originally Posted by doc
    Brass...
    I did`nt kiss a girl til I was 19...then it all kinda fell into place.
    It`ll happen that way for you too.
    Iam chocked that was possible...anyways. my first kiss I was 15, and I was shaking like a vibrator.

Calgary
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iam chocked that was possible...anyways. my first kiss I was 15, and I was shaking like a vibrator.

I too got my first kiss when i was 19... It just didn't go anywhere from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and,
    on 4 separate occassions....2 different chicks ...same day.
    8 different chicks .
    hey I started late.

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way 2 go Doc

Japan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 different ladies. I didn't loss my virginity until just after my 20th b-day and all my conquests have been prior to my finding the community.

Pittsburgh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 32 and my number is 32 partners. I definitely started slow. I got out of back to back 3 year relationships in June, and have slept w/ 7 different girls since (this is when I started learning game).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since most of us want to get laid, I was wondering what your score so far....
    post your age and how many lays you got, or as many as you can remember.
    haha I know...I am dating my third fuck right now, and have 2 others that are on the way my game is florishing :-)
    I am 1 year older than you, and I have slept with 3 chicks less than you.

Manitoba, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first time having sex was at the age of 14. Its a long story, and I really didnt know I was having sex until it was over, the girl was older then me and I never saw her after that moment again. But yeah, it took two years for that magic to happen again at the age of 16.
    Im 27 now and I hit number 87 last may with a girl who later became my girlfriend for the following 10 months...we broke up but we still hook up on occasion. Sadly enough shes the ONLY girl I have been with for like a year other then a few make out sessions.
    Im out of practice, and options. Thats why Im here.

atl son!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't sweat it folks. I came within 2 days of having a sweet 16 (never been kissed) and kissed this one chick at a sleepaway camp. The reulting confidence inspired me and I lost my virginity 6 days later to a different chick. It'll all come together...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eggman17
    I'm 32 and my number is 32 partners. I definitely started slow. I got out of back to back 3 year relationships in June, and have slept w/ 7 different girls since (this is when I started learning game).
    Hook-up city always seems to always happens after a break up.

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

87?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravish
    My first time having sex was at the age of 14. Its a long story, and I really didnt know I was having sex until it was over, the girl was older then me and I never saw her after that moment again. But yeah, it took two years for that magic to happen again at the age of 16.
    Im 27 now and I hit number 87 last may with a girl who later became my girlfriend for the following 10 months...we broke up but we still hook up on occasion. Sadly enough shes the ONLY girl I have been with for like a year other then a few make out sessions.
    Im out of practice, and options. Thats why Im here.
    Dude 87? wow.... give your dick a break men.

New Mexico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the teens. I think its 12. I'm only 22 now. Started about 3 years so if you average it out over the life of my sexual life its alright. By far most have been in the last year. I have had a GF/FB for the last few months so things are slow in the numbers department but busy with experience.

Atlanta
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravish
    ...and I really didnt know I was having sex until it was over
    What did you think it was?! Hide and go seek? :P

Manitoba, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha Rick...87 divided evenly over the 13 years is only like 6 chicks a year. If could get that number up to an even 12 a year I would be happy as hell.
    Jaden Smooth...its almost embarassing the way it happened. Basically as I had mentioned I was 14 at the time and I new very little to nothing of sex. I had seen a few Playboys and was like "wow neat" but that was more or less because I knew for some reason I was genuinely supposed to think seeing naked women was a good thing.
    Anyways it went like this. I would spend my summers up at my familys cabin doing all the stupid thigns 14 year old boys did, build forts, killed small animals, and went sea dooing.
    Wel one day my parents forced me into taking the neihbors guest for a sea doo ride because apparently she had never been on one. After much whining on my behalf I obliged.
    Low and behold the girl shows up and I am thinking the same thing I did when I would see my Playboys...."wow neat". She was older (17 I think), Australian and her was Stacey.
    She was very nice (haha yes VERY nice) and talked ALOT. She didnt want to go ripping around all hell bent for a speed rush but insisted I drive around the whole lake very slow close to shoar. I didnt object to this because it meant more time I would spend with her, and frankly there was somethign positively electric about her company. Truthfully I think it was her accent (I am still weak in the knees even to this day over women with hot foriegn accents).
    The sea doo we were on was an early model Bombardier GT, it was a three seater so there was lots of room for two people, and the passengers have alot of different straps or whatnot to hold onto. Well, as our trip proceeded she moved from holding onto the straps to holding onto me. She must have been able to tell that she was making me nervous as hell because she started scooching up until she was like right dead behind me.
    Basically from there it turned into her pointing at things on the land and saying "Wots That?" in her thick accent...I can still hear those words in my head right now. Well one time her hand went down between my legs and was "WOTS THAT!"
    Well she obviously had it in her mind what she was already going to do with me, and wot that! already was. It was over before I knew it had happened, and there is no way that she could have go any enjoyment out of it now that I think back, other then the fact that she corrupted a fairly young, inoccent boy which is what it all must have been about.
    And yeah...that was my frist time. WOW NEAT! :P

Arlington, VA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets see lost it at 17, now I'm 26. To the best of my recollection my count its 52, I couldn’t pick most of them out of a line up but every now and then I'll have a flashback. Makes it interesting when I see a girl I recognize but cant remember from where. Very few were memorable, and I’ve been in two LTRs, both over a year.

Outerspace!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost at it 15. I am 23 now. Not totaly sure about the score but 30-40.
    Sweden rocks!! The decade of decadense will regin here forever!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 34 yrs old. My count is probably 75 or so. At least 25 strippers (not paid).

Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started sarging in Novemebr 2005...3-4 months ago.
    when I started my top score was 3. im up to 10 now. Double digits whoo hoo.
    Lol. my goal is 25 by my birthday this year (august).

Malibu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

glad to hear im not the only one stuck at zero, zip, nada. It sucks. im 21 and will be 22 before i get a chance, im in iraq right now (guess "make love not war" fell on deaf ears, LOL!!) Part of my problem in not getting laid, has been not getting laid. Ive had the opportunity 3 times and each time i chickened out, cuz i thought id embarass myself sounds stupid, but confidence is a huge factor in that, shit my worst time i was making out with her, she mentioned it and i lost my boner, yeah I went limp with fear. Im glad this forum exists. Im hoping to gather some hints and tips, to boost my confidence. Im hoping that the resulting confidence boost will help me over come my sexual anxiety. I really think that is the root of it, its not the intamacy, just, i dont know what to do really. I was raised in a very catholic home (i am not) and sex was somthing that was not talked about at all, i was 19 when i got my first kiss. Anyways, im excited about this forum and the things i will learn hear, any help would be appreciated. You can PM me if you'd like, in fact for the guys who are posting #'s in the double digets, 87!!, the stuff you know i could really use, and i would really apreciate, hopefully i can put it to good use when i get back home.
    Good Sarging,
    Tikki

Leeds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Six, all quality. I've fooled around with no clothes in the bedroom with about 20+, but sex isn't essential. Don't get me wrong I'm a horny guy, but I don't want a girl who is just gonna lay there like a sack of potatoes.
    Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re

I'm 31 i have no idea how many...... i know it's quiet high!! before i was 21 i was at a count of 14, didn't bother keeping track after that !

Manitoba, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tikkitravis
    glad to hear im not the only one stuck at zero, zip, nada. It sucks. im 21 and will be 22 before i get a chance, im in iraq right now (guess "make love not war" fell on deaf ears, LOL!!) Part of my problem in not getting laid, has been not getting laid. Ive had the opportunity 3 times and each time i chickened out, cuz i thought id embarass myself sounds stupid, but confidence is a huge factor in that, shit my worst time i was making out with her, she mentioned it and i lost my boner, yeah I went limp with fear. Im glad this forum exists. Im hoping to gather some hints and tips, to boost my confidence. Im hoping that the resulting confidence boost will help me over come my sexual anxiety. I really think that is the root of it, its not the intamacy, just, i dont know what to do really. I was raised in a very catholic home (i am not) and sex was somthing that was not talked about at all, i was 19 when i got my first kiss. Anyways, im excited about this forum and the things i will learn hear, any help would be appreciated. You can PM me if you'd like, in fact for the guys who are posting #'s in the double digets, 87!!, the stuff you know i could really use, and i would really apreciate, hopefully i can put it to good use when i get back home.
    Good Sarging,
    Tikki
    Well from what I have seen Tikki, there are alot of fellas here who know their shit and will povide you with priceless information.
    If I were you Id go out and make some "girls who are friends". Get used to being around women and shit, and that might help give you a more laid back comfort level.
    I know how you feel about losing your bone from getting too stressed out in the moment. About 3 years ago I came out of a really rough relationship. I was at the bottom of my game and it sucked and to make matters worse the first woman I was with after my huge break up that shit happened. Its a hardcore blow to your ego...but I got back out there and tried again and things turned out better and well, 3 years later Im back in the game fulltime.
    Keep your head up! (no pun intended) Seriously if I were you Id even think of just trying to land a chick I wasnt attracted too, and didnt give a shit about. Its a good confidence booster going into something when you dont really care what the out come is. If shit falls apart on you, even at the worst moment, you can always tell yourself you didnt care in the first place.
    Good luck bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lost my virginity at the age of 19. Katja was a classmate and the relationship lasted nearly 5 years. Each of my male friends tried to steal her from me, unsuccessfully. Eventually she cheated with a colleague who is 7 years older than she is.
    In between there was Mara, a gorgeous amateur model who used to be my colleague (So I think I am par with Katja). Back then she did not have fake breasts. Have a look at www.maraernst.de and enjoy.
    Then there were Anita, a blond Victoria Secrets model from Austria, Ana a black model from the Domenican Republic and José a tall blond model from France. We used to live together in a roommate share apartment in Manhattan (Lucky me). We had several foursomes but let me tell you... 3 is one too much.
    At the same time there has been...well, I forgot her name. She was 41 and originally from Martinique. She had two kids. When I met her for the first time I thought she would be around 26. Awesome! A few hours later she told me that she desperately needed to get laid. "At your service:"
    Back home I dated Bianca. A big boobed half German / half Philipinian with long black hair. She kinda looked like Alicia Keyes.
    So I think my score is 7

London... All roads lead to Leeds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the best thing about lying in bed with a girl?

When she believes you.
    Harlequin: Weapon of mass seduction
    When you refuse to accept what you cannot change: this is trauma.

When you decide to change what you cannot accept: this is revolution.

Portsmouth UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woooo, all very interesting! I just read all 2 pages!!!!!!
    Me: 25
    Score 9/10 Different women
    Usualy have a GF or FB.
    Youngest 16 (me 21) oldest 40! (she was gooood, legs all the way back, almost to floor) (me 24)
    I only stumbled accross "The Game" in december, forum in january!
    Since then iv had none (no new anyway) Just me FB who really is a bit to into me, BUT I NEED SEX REGULARLY so...
    Game On Baby
    Its all good in the hood

Edmonton
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 24, number is 13. Lost it at 14, had 4 before getting into a 6 year relationship, that ended in Nov ...I've done rather well since then.

Troy, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well im 21.....My score is 33. Ive only been in the "GAME" for about 6 months and the last 5 were with premeditated material. So the community has helped speed things up.
    P.S. Don't give me any kind of credit for having a good number before the community....only a handful of them id brag about.

Portsmouth UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, anyone can bone a fatty. Guess it comes down to how many decent women wev had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

53 and I'm 36 y/o.
    I was only with 2 before the age of 25 due to an almost 6 year relationship that I didn't cheat in. After that relationship probably had 20 in a 2 year period.
    Yes, I was angry and took it out on the female race.
    Things have been pretty slow of late though. Only 3 in the last year, partly because I am having issues integrating the information I gleen here into my own game. Good stuff for sure but I am thinking too much.

West central Pa, Altoona Johnstow areas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The number is the problem

Im 41 and up until 6 years ago I had sex with only 4 women. Since then the number is getting close to 100. I stopped counting after 50 or 60. Mostly all of these where ONS's. Thats why I'm here. I am tired of recruiting. I want to use Mystery's knowledge the way I believe it is intended, to build long term "sexual" relationships with a few great women and not a gazillion ONS's.
    Wayne

london/miami
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quality not Quantity...One truism to remember in my unwritten book.

Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many?

Lost it at 11...to the babysitter.
    By 14, I was with a) My High School homeroom teacher and a year later, with another teacher.
    By the end of high school, I was in the 30's. I wasn't particularly attractive, nor would I have considered myself a "stud"
    I am definately comfortably in the triple digits.
    Yet I envy a bunch of you young lads...
    You see, Sarging simply improves the quality of your choices, and I can't honestly say that all of those were HB's...now that I'm enjoying the game, things are definately changing...
    Charge on, lads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm at 65, and I totally agree about the quality factor.
    Damn, getting a pretty woman to cum is such a wonderful thing. I think I've got a hangup/addiction to being in charge, contol, empowered, etc. It doesn't even matter to me sometimes if I finish or not. It's like I want her to remember what I did to her the next time I see her around.

New York, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lost my virginity ywhen I was 21.
    Yeah, for me, when I was almost 21....
    I think this is your year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Score

I'm 29 and my score is 35. I was in a long term relationship for 3 of the last 4 years, however, that didn't stop me from being the horny wicked bastard that I am. I think I banged more women while in my relationship than outside...
    The GAME has shown me the light. I know have a new more scientific way of approaching every situation and approaching it correctly. This weekend alone I probably should have gotten laid 3 times. Somehow, I made out a couple times, laid down some solid foundations, got 4 # closes and did not manage to close the deals. That might of had something to do with the fact that I had too much to drink... Be careful of the alcohol when you go out, though your opening game (for me anyway) gets unstoppable - the closing techniques and strategy get adversely affected.
    Women can smell desperation (the worlds worst cologne) from across the bar...

West central Pa, Altoona Johnstow areas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=bchrunner]Lost it at 11...to the babysitter.
    By 14, I was with a) My High School homeroom teacher and a year later, with another teacher.
    By the end of high school, I was in the 30's. I wasn't particularly attractive, nor would I have considered myself a "stud"
    I am definately comfortably in the triple digits.
    Dude, I bow to you..... The teachers got my attention... To what do you attribute your success. As youlok back, what makes it work? What advice would you give others on picking up women?
    Dukester

Sunny South Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 a year since I was born

I'm 26 and my score is 26. Now it's 29... I've been busy
    To figure out how many girls I've k-closed, or fooled around with would be way too difficult. The number would have to be a little over a 100. I went away to college and was involved with a frat, so it was sooo easy to meet women and hook up.
    Some interesting facts:
    I lost my virginity at 18.
    Oldest was 44 when I was 23.
    I've fooled around with 2 girls at the same time.
    In college 2 that were in the same sorority were within less than 24 hours of each other... they weren't happy when they found out..lol
    Out of the 26, 8 of them were one-nighters I met on instant messenger through either AOL or YAHOO between 2001-2003.
    I use to not really be picky and they weren't HB's. In the last few years since I discovered the material and moved to South Florida I only go for HB7's or higher. In Jan of 2006 I slept with the hottest girl I've ever slept with HB9... which goes to show you how much your life can improve as you learn these new skills and way of life...
    I'm working on a FFM 3-some right now with a girl I met off myspace recently (She was #29).
    In addition to the sex I've accumulated some of the best stories with women... some real funny-ass crazy shit I've been a part of..... I'd be happy to share if anyone was interested...
    Last edited by JayTea; 03-20-2006 at 10:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just 26 and i guess i have slept with around 80 women... This is a solid score, however, this is made more impressive by the fact that in the last 4 years i have had oneitis twice and fucked just 2 birds for the entire time.
    I have been released since Dec 05... i found the community in Jan 06 and i have fucked 3 women since... I imagine this score will rise steadily, but not as fast as it used to because i have developed this horrible things called standards... I now fuck only HB8's and above

Birmingham
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im 19 n was i a virgin when i started learnin this stuff (this time last year) and now ive had 6 and am gona work on one a month as my lil task which is goin 2 plan so far... now 2 find my march girl haha

I'm 45 this year and started very young.. Pre Pubescent little bastard. I stormed about twenty from then to college and maybe another twenty during college. After that the opportunities were farther and fewer between. I am making a major rebound. I too have some great stories and have had 3 ffm threesomes and some early wings and myself would tag team HBs at our local haunts. I still get the twenty something HBs but it's getting harder to hide the grey... LOL
    The older HBs are more willing to be F-Buddies so I'm getting them in line..
    I would say 50+
    Bat..
    When driving never look at the road, focus on the Horizon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Up to the age of 22 it was 2 LTRs
    In the past 7 months i have gotten that number up to 9
    Discovering this comunity has been good to me

Sacramento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 21 and I'm at 26 girls.
    I am not a pua, I have always been a natural. I got into the game to focus my skills and learn more. I felt like I was starting off at step one when I first learned about MM. Trust me guys naturals dont compare to the feeling of power you get as a pua in the game.

NJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I don't really keep track, I'm not really in for sex but more like friends with benefits.
    -k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had three chicks, im 22 . Was with my girl for four years so that kinda slowed my progress, since we broke up 6months ago, two different chicks. In terms of how many times ive actually had sex with them? I couldnt count on all the fingers and toes in the world, but quite a lot!

London, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm 17 and had 5 so far.. many more to come, hopefully..

Cincinnati
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These past two months have been good to me, i've had sex with 10 women in the past couple months alone... unfortunately outside of these two months the number is three, so 13 vaginal intercourses.
    My Name Is Vincent Chase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´ve fucked 4 girls and I became 18 for 3 months ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oooo
    Last edited by Duzty; 03-18-2006 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo
    Last edited by Duzty; 03-18-2006 at 07:31 AM. Reason: did to many, Im new with this shiet

Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are bloody good
    I lost mine when I was 17, and I've done 2 so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it just goes to show how well this stuff works dude, every woman has a button or a hook point, everything we read on here are just shortcuts or tactics on how to get to and recognize that hook point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

26, almost my age. Most of these were when I was at uni. All LTRs since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about 17. My problem was never with having sex. my problem was picking girls up because they usually picked me up. My first time was when i was 13 or fourteen.
    Last edited by Crimson; 03-19-2006 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about 17. My problem was never with having sex. my problem was picking girls up because they usually picked me up. My first time was when i was 13 or fourteen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fuck cares how many times?
    As long as you are regularly getting laid(same girl or different ones) it doesnt make a difference how many girls you have bonked. Besides, the more you bang the more chances you have of getting a bug.
    I got laid last night, thats what matters.

Lowell, Ma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chester
    As long as you are regularly getting laid(same girl or different ones) it doesnt make a difference how many girls you have bonked. Besides, the more you bang the more chances you have of getting a bug.
    I got laid last night, thats what matters.
    So far 84 people cared about it.... its like we bragging its just for fun.
    That way you can relate to some people, and I want know who fucked the girls I blew my game with. lol

Cincinnati
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Chase
    These past two months have been good to me, i've had sex with 10 women in the past couple months alone... unfortunately outside of these two months the number is three, so 13 vaginal intercourses.
    I didn't read thepost just the title, i'm 17.
    I feel like a slut compared to some of you guys, now I know why i'm here, LET'S GET THESE GUYS LAID!!

Striker Guest

Im still a n00b at this i really havent put much effort on my game, i need to improve alot of stuff but bein only 16 its kinda hard... nwayz i think im between 7-8 girlz

England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Striker
    Im still a n00b at this i really havent put much effort on my game, i need to improve alot of stuff but bein only 16 its kinda hard... nwayz i think im between 7-8 girlz
    haha kids got game.. i am here 19 and 0, for other resons than my game i will add but still 0 :P

Toronto. Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been in a 9 year relationship, I make an effort to do one new girl every year. So 10 including my girl. I'm 26

England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha base, does she know about the random yearlys or you keep it shtum?

Toronto. Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She dont know.....Fuck man this is my future wife. lol
    This is the interesting part. After I get sick of the new girl (1 month ) I tend to be a better boyfriend to my girl and our relationship seems to be better after. Perhaps it's the guilt. I try not think about it.
    I plan to merry her in four years so I guess I'll reach 14, who knows.

England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats so crazy, i have a the belife that i could never do that to a women, but i think i need to have a few relationships first :P

Tempe, AZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chester
    I fucked the same chick over 700 times. Does she only count as 1?
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar
    Yes

Tempe, AZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chase.
    Yes
    Damnit!
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Northeast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me?

17....7 in the past year thanks to getting in the game....10 over the previous 26 years...although I dont feel 12 of those years should count......

Cincinnati
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar
    ...and he wonders why he has back problems...
    =]

Toronto. Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kebra
    thats so crazy, i have a the belife that i could never do that to a women, but i think i need to have a few relationships first :P
    Oh trust me man, you'll get the urge after fucking the same girl for more than a 6 months.

12345 ... LastLast