'Sorry for taking up your time' - LSE?

12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Sorry for taking up your time' - LSE?

I'm curious here, I had a girl just come over to <insert random bullshit excuse here>, bsaically a 5 minute job, and we ended up spending a good 2 1/2 hours together, on my bed, just laughing and joking; I was showing her some cool art stuff and she was asking me about my band etc. Despite the fact she had prior engagements, we talked through them and when it was time to go - she said she should go - (I'd already mentioned yesterday that I was quite busy today) she said, out of nowhere 'Sorry for taking up all your time'.
    What, in your opinions, does this mean? Is it an indicator of LSE? Or a DLV? The two are similar I know, I'm just curious why she would say that at the end and what it means that she said it?

NY - LI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you shouldve DHV'd her... like, given her DHV...
    oh yeah, SOI or IOI. like ":no problem, i really enjoyed spending time with you", or the like
    shes testing you to see if you like her.. ie. she wants some A3 game, and based on that statement you got A2 down pretty well
    -Rewok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey dude, she likes you

She likes you in the way where she kind of looks up to you too. Its a really cool thing sometimes, all she wanted to hear you say was that you were glad she came over and hung out with you. But if you didn't say anything like that, thats great too, as Harlequin suggested in one of his posts
    "Hope + Doubt = Passion." She wants you, so give her some hope and obviously she's already supplying the doubt so you've got her.
    Honestly, there's nothing more beautiful to me than when a girl says something vulnerable like that and throws me those hopeful eyes. Enjoy yourself as much as you can, but remember Ross Jeffries rule: "Always leave her better than you found her." When girls have LSE they tend to look up to guys like us and it is very possible to end up hurting them. Its not a good feeling when you do, for you or her. Just saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, Jack Daniels, vulnerability in women - I can't help myself to act the damn knight in shining armour. I love vulnerability in women; I love to act the strong protector man.
    So you guys think its a definite LSE indicator?
    Rewok: I've a feeling I'll be at the same club as her tomorrow night - do you think it's OK to mention that I had fun to her, and at which stage in the conversation? Opener, middle?
    Jack Daniels: could you elaborate on this further please?
    "Hope + Doubt = Passion." She wants you, so give her some hope and obviously she's already supplying the doubt so you've got her."
    She also is seeing some guy long-distance; do you think this affects her meaning?
    Cheers for your opinions guys!

San Francisco
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It isn't nececarilly a DLV, or LSE behavior, I wouldn't read into in much.
    I would have just responded,
    "No worries," and left it like that.
    Seems to me like you're in comfort. Remember, game isn't linear, although you're in comfort, when you see her again, what you're going to have to do, is run some attraction again, and then move back into comfort.
    Hope this helps, man.
    Devious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    I'm curious here, I had a girl just come over to <insert random bullshit excuse here>, bsaically a 5 minute job, and we ended up spending a good 2 1/2 hours together, on my bed, just laughing and joking; I was showing her some cool art stuff and she was asking me about my band etc. Despite the fact she had prior engagements, we talked through them and when it was time to go - she said she should go - (I'd already mentioned yesterday that I was quite busy today) she said, out of nowhere 'Sorry for taking up all your time'.
    What, in your opinions, does this mean? Is it an indicator of LSE? Or a DLV? The two are similar I know, I'm just curious why she would say that at the end and what it means that she said it?
    It's an IOI. She DLV'ed you by taking up your busyness.
    Conversly it could be an IOI in the direction of confirming your frame that you are a busy person. (which is a DHV)
    ie she confirmed your frame so it's an IOI.
    I wouldn't consider it a big on as it's not very obvious.
    Not like saying, "You're hot" or something. In fact it's a pretty lame IOI but whatever.
    -
    Agree with the IOI thing to cap off her weak IOI and promote better ones.
    Or you could reframe it: "You did it because you thought I was hot"
    If she goes with it "It's the thought that counts, even if you did take up my valuable time, at least you did it by oogeling me and I like you for that"
    Notice how you confirm the frame of the first IOI.
    -
    On the other hand this is a total 100% lame thing and you just shouldn't give a damn. ha ha find something more interesting to worry about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    It isn't nececarilly a DLV, or LSE behavior, I wouldn't read into in much.
    I would have just responded,
    "No worries," and left it like that.
    Seems to me like you're in comfort. Remember, game isn't linear, although you're in comfort, when you see her again, what you're going to have to do, is run some attraction again, and then move back into comfort.
    Hope this helps, man.
    Thanks, man. I think that's all I responded with, I said it 'was cool' or something. She does seem to have low-self esteem, and I'm trying to work out how to work this in my favour. The non-linear bit about game is something I'm trying to get my head around - until now I've always just gone with my natural abilities, now I'm trying to apply some kind of structure and it feels a bit odd to go backwards to go forwards again. Have you got any tips on how to make this feel natural, for both me and her?
    I just worry that, now I've got comfort, then if I start going back to Attraction and flirting then I could just come off as the kind of flirty friend, rather than a potential lover. Any tips?

San Francisco
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    Thanks, man. I think that's all I responded with, I said it 'was cool' or something. She does seem to have low-self esteem, and I'm trying to work out how to work this in my favour. The non-linear bit about game is something I'm trying to get my head around - until now I've always just gone with my natural abilities, now I'm trying to apply some kind of structure and it feels a bit odd to go backwards to go forwards again. Have you got any tips on how to make this feel natural, for both me and her?
    I just worry that, now I've got comfort, then if I start going back to Attraction and flirting then I could just come off as the kind of flirty friend, rather than a potential lover. Any tips?
    As far as making the structure feel natural, it comes with field experience. At first you're going to have to implement the structure consciencly because it isn't natural to you. With field experience, you become calibrated and will be able to follow the basic structure without thinking.
    As far as going back into attraction, what I meant was; one or two attraction routines to bring her back into state, before you proceed with comfort.
    I also do this with my phone game. I'll go into rapport/comfort on the initial sarge, and I'll get the number, then, I'll call her later that night, or next day, run 1 or 2 DHV's, and set up a meet.
    Ringer, what I really reccomend doing is running the newbie mission, if you haven't already. This will help you tremendously.
    The newbie mission I did, was run an Opener until I felt comfortable. Then, I added a DHV, then when I was comfortable with that, I would stack on another DHV, and so on.
    Cheers!
    Devious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for taking the time to explain that, Devious, I appreciate it. I see what you mean about going back into attraction; advice noted! Regarding the newbie mission, it's something I'm probably going to try out - trouble is I don't actually own the VAH yet (as soon as I have some spare cash I'll be getting it), so I guess that's step one. At the moment my game is based basically on my natural game, with a few tips I've picked up here and in the OAP. My game is pretty good overall, it just sometimes falls to shit when I get emotionally involved in a situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Hope + Doubt = Passion"

Hey, Yeah I can explain that. (BTW, I love vulnerability in girls too, its great unless you actually end up hurting them, then you feel like shit)
    Okay, if she was displaying LSE behavior with saying she was sorry for taking up your time then she doubts you like her, but she wants you to.
    Making a girl want to have you (hope) but unsure if she can (doubt) is what MM is all about, you neg her and make her doubt herself and then you DHV and make her want you, then you qualify her and she gets a little bit more hope, but then you push pull in qualification and keep her guessing. Validation should always be just out of reach.
    Essentially, this is what I do with girls: I act like I don't know how I feel about them. Lots of push-pull and mixed messages. Mixed messages of hope and doubt are great because they also confuse her and occupy her mind. The trick to making someone think they love you is to occupy their mind.
    About her having a bf long distance, you need more info. Does he come back frequently? Does she visit frequently? If they're seeing eachother practically every weekend or two then she does have a legit bf and you need to BF Destroy (search it). If its a flimsy relationship, forget she ever mentioned it and game on. She may not be able to get emotionally involved with you if she really loves the guy but you can still fuck her. Do a lot of "our world" things, like create conspiracies you're in on together or act like King and Queen of the club/party/wherever you are, by making her world smaller she'll forget about that guy whose disembodied voice compliments her every once in awhile.
    Good luck, you're the prize, I hope she gets you.