Newbies at College

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbies at College

Last weekend I picked up "The Game" once I started reading I new it would change my life. I got my roomate hooked on it and now he is convinced he is going to lose his "V" card. We have to adapt several rules because we go to college in a small town, so we either know everyone or they know 'of' us. You can't run the same game in town cause girls talk. If you have any advice for Newbies in College, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salz View Post
    Last weekend I picked up "The Game" once I started reading I new it would change my life.
    The game is not designed for application. The VAH is application. The VAH will change your life.
    You can't run the same game in town cause girls talk.
    Even better. Use it to your advantage.
    If you have any advice for Newbies in College, let me know.
    Yeah. Buy the VAH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

put down the game

The game as has been said over and over and over again is a story. IT is not a how to book. pick up the vensuain arts, double your dating, and get your ass out there and start opening.
    An important thing that you must learn to change is your mental attitude toward failure. If you define failure as not closing the girl (#-close, f-close, etc) you are going to find yourself failing alot which often will effect your body laungage and confidence. An important thing to do at this point is to make your defininition of success into something very broad so that you can be successful. For instance, if you look around on your college campus you should find alot of beautiful girls that guys druel over but would never approach (cheerleaders, party girl, book worms). Change your perception of success into interacting with these girls. 80% of guys dont approach these girls because they are intimidated in there interactions with these hotties. If your defeintion of success simply becomes talking to these girls and meeting them its alot easier than putting all that preasure on yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, but...

You are right "the game" is not for application. But however, if I hadden been in barnes and noble with this chick, I wouldn't have picked up the book and learned about mystery's method or any of this. ( I convinced her by the way to buy Blow Him..away so it works out, I learn to pick up chicks and she learns how to give me head, everybody wins.!) And unlike some of you, we are poor college students just trying to make it in the real world, BUY BUY BUY of handbooks, videos and boot camps is unrealistic. I need to save my money for cheap beer, parking passes, overpriced text books, tuition, and a few singles for the strippers....
    And in a town of less than 50,000 we can't just roll from bar to bar to bar picking up HB's we have never seen, I will prb have her in class or her and her roomate ( who I have either have or tired to get with) will come into where I work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to save my money for cheap beer, parking passes, overpriced text books, tuition, and a few singles for the strippers....
    I understand your situation. But if you get a few notes laying aside, make sure you 'invest' in the VAH as your top priority.
    It's almost mandatory around the forums now.
    Download the free chapter anyhow:
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...thread.php?t=2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notes??..

I couldn't help but laugh when i read.
    "But if you get a few notes laying aside, make sure you 'invest'"
    Notes you crazy red coat?? I love,it not longer will my George Washingtons be refered to as bones, bills, singles, greenbacks. Nope, Nope, I dub the 'notes' from this day forward.
    If I need the VAH as so, then I will need to raise some money to get the VAH, and maybe some videos. So I am thinking of renting a monkey and either just have it steal shit, or train it to do some stupid tricks and make people to watch. I could possibly blackmale some chick with pitcures I have from drunken college parties. But mostley I will just buy a keg, have a themed party "geeks and naughty school girls or beach party".
    Feild test some of these openers make some money so I can buy a book so I can be as dangerous as you fellas.
    Thanks for you Help. Good Luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is VAH?