Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Last edited by Dashing; 01-2006-30 at 02:09 PM.

Venusian Arts Society

Saint John, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fredricton NB, but I'd be interested.
    PilotMan

Saint John, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And since the maritimes are just so very populated this is going easy!(If you don't understand I'm being extremely sarcastic)

Saint John, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No just kidding dude. Just going to be hard cause maritimes don't have many people in it. SOOOO ALL YOU MARITIMERS SPEAK UP so we can get this thing underway, like next weekend.
    Last edited by PilotMan; 01-2006-21 at 08:04 PM.

Canada, Nova Scotia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I live in bedford, im taking a break from the game for about a week for exams but if you guys start one up i'd be happy to join lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats going on

whats up, this is lifestyle... i'm in dartmouth, just reacently started to play the game a bit! i had some sucess on friday night at the good ol' palice!!! if anybody needs a wing to head downtown give me a heads up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets get it started biatches

Hey I'm going to Dal next year and seriously wanna get started with this game in hali. So lets do it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets take this town

Yo Creation. Thats awesome your moving to Halifax. Its a good party city. I'm in Boston now working for a bit. But when i get back to Hali we should go sarging. Need a good wing. Somewhat new at sarging but been getting better by the day. Anyone else from halifax need a wing. Let me know. ONE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo Creation I'm in Boston now working anddoingsomesarging here.. then going Montreal for a bit.. I'll be back in Hali mid october. Hopefully the party scene is in full gear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah ok dude sounds good. Looks like you're not gonna be in hali for a while but definitely hit me up when you come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay guys, I'm in hali and am making some progress with my game but so far I've been by myself. Nobody I know is into MM so if anyone is in hali MESSAGE ME!!!

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEy guys, new to the site but not to the culture. Right now myself and 3 friends go sarging. We all live in the city and get out once a week, sometimes more.

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new to the site/culture...whats the hali scene saying? i never thought it'd exist in a million years haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low down on Halifax

Ok listen to all that is reading this. I haven't been a member for long...BUT i have been sarging for a year... Halifax is an untapped area...Tones of HB's and no one to sarge them... but there are a few in the city..that are willing..In the past year.. I have been to Perth and Sydney Austrailia, Boston and Montreal. Halifax is def is top of my list of HB. I'm From there and love it. I'm in Boston till early October. Then going home for a few weeks. If U want to sarge let me know. I'm game. I got contacts. and its going on halloween.. mad partys coming ups. Plus i'll prob be throwing one myself.... Halifax is the spot. MSG back if u want to go have a good time
    AKA to the stage

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, if anyone wants to sarge in Halifax with me give me a PM. I wholeheartedly agree with the guy who said this city is untapped.
    What do you guys think is the best place in the city? Dome? Tribeca?

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this city is untapped but it is also small so canned material must be limited and the community must remain small. It's important not to let it get too big, remember we are dealing with a total population of around 300,000 of that maybe 10-20k are bar going females, probably less, but I'm being generous...

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't beat student wednesday's at the dome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Student nite is always good at the dome, but it can get loud. Go upstairs, good spot to sarge..not a student anymore so that sucks for me. Thursdays...Spilt Crow. Hands down. Always a good crowd. Saturdays, always a good party around. Uni started up so look for the partys. EASY EASY. No canned goods, is a good idea. And if everything else fails. Palace is easy. Now i haven't been home to hali in months (back in 2 weeks) but i hope most of the spots i said are still open. PS When i get most likely having a party. Always HBS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, I'm in Clayton park and im looking for some cool guys to pull with.The only thing is I think we might have trouble relating because I'm a younger guy.
    But I know my shit.
    Last edited by Camilion; 09-2006-28 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Had to make sure they knew I know my stuff

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone PM me with the progress in Halifax, thx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Home Sweet Home

So, I'm coming back to Hali next week. I'll be there for 3/4 weeks. People I hang with are AMOG's, sometimes dicks and hard to pick up girls around them. So looking to go sarging with some ppl while i'm home. It will be the first time sarging with ppl i don't know. Think it will be fun/interesting. Learning different things. I'm good with ppl just the confidence is lacking. I think this will give me a little boost in that dept. If anyone is up for it. PM me. I will be good just to talk to someone about it as well.

Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me and my friend go out regulary, he's more into the David Deangelo approach and attitude. I'm probably 50/50. If you're interested we'll let you come out with us. If you want, we can meet up before hand sometime. PM me with your thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go to Dal and i've just started sarging a month ago. I've been out with a few different guys but they don't really know the game, so if you're interested PM me and we'll meet up, get to know each other and go out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I've pm'ed a bunch of you and already have the info on a bunch of others, but if I've missed anyone else then just give me a pm and we can get things going.
    We should definitely hook up a PUA night soon and see what everyone's got. Should be fun.

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gentlemen

Whom ever cares...
    Hey guys I'm in Edmonton right now but i'll be in Hali in Dec, also I'm thinking about taking a trip to Miami for a psychology lesson, so i'll be hitting up downown like a mad man from Dec 3rd - 7th ish soif you want in give me a shout.
    Cheers.
    ~Dash~
    Venusian Arts Society

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Project Halifax!

Hey Gents...Project Halifax...Who wants in a Frat house will hav nothing on us! Cheers!
    Venusian Arts Society

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halifax dude here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here in Dartmouth - work in Halifax. I've been using bits and pieces of The Game with great success all around the maritimes this summer. Loads of HBs. I'm no pro but it just seems that the down-to-earthedness of people makes approaching really simple. I've used no canned material except the lint ball.
    Most of my friends are married and/or in serious relationships so I often just hit the Shoe Shop or somewhere mellow and find people to hang out with.
    It'd be cool to meet up with more people and go hit the clubs.
    Drop me a PM and let's get things going! Tis is the season!

Dashing.. a PM coming your way.

Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MM Members

MM Members,

In Halifax, ns I will be hosting a FREE WS on new years eve sponsored by the Venusian Arts Society. All you will need is cab fair and cover fair for the bars and keg partys.

The work shop will inclue a brief style assessment, followed by a brief out line of inner - outer game as well as forming a new frame or state of mind when it comes to women as well as life in general.

After the class room material we will go to various parties and social events where your skills will be put to the test by my self and 2 of my wings or fellow Venusian Arts Society members.

Remember it's fun, it's free and it's hosted by the Venusian Arts Society. Cheers and have fun this new years.

Rich. ~AKA Charming AKA Dashing AKA Venusian Arts Society~

PS: PM me with your current situation in the PUA community as well as why you want to go.
    Venusian Arts Society

Kingston, ON/Halifax, NS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad to see such a strong representation out on the East Coast. I'm yet another Halifax native but I go to school at Queen's during the year. I'll be back interning during the summer and sarging on the weekends. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys when I get back.

Cheers,
    K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats going on guys?? just moved to halifax from out west, sarged out there a bit, but nothing serious to say the least.. anyone who wants to meet up and hit the hali scene, gimme a shout..
    --peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got a room in Halifax for the summer and I'm looking to go downtown. I've read a few books, but I haven't had time until now to go out. Leave a reply or send me a PM and we'll get some people together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey there Bluenosers,
    i live in Boston but i head back up to Nova Scotia every summer for 2 weeks to visit family and stuff up in Parsboro. would any one be down to show me around the night life if i came to the city for a night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this thread is old but let's getter goin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anything on the go here? Im in NL but Im generally back and forth between there and Hali.

Ibrox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey anyone still alive in this thread? I'm mostly in the Valley, final year studying there, but I go to the city fairly frequently. Looking for wingmen. PM so we can get good party started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halifax wingman

Hey just home for the summer in Halifax just looking for a fellow sarger to stay motivate and we can push eachother do go above and beyond try new and ridiculous things and ultimately get more women. Post me a reply or pm.

Victoria
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumping this thread!

Looking for a dedicated wing who wants to go out on a regular basis (at least 3 times a week).
    Send me a PM, boys!

Love
    - XS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also looking for solid wings to go out regularly. Fired you a PM and posting to bump.

- S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone looking to game in Halifax hit me up at angel.rooster588 @ gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a Google Doc with a huge list of active cities all over the world for wings, there are Telegram groups and Facebook groups too. Join whichever city you need. Halifax is on here.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing