How do I get with a girl who knows these tactics better than me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get with a girl who knows these tactics better than me?

i'm curious about this. would this even work? i always wondered what it would be like to strip a powerful knowledgeable person of their power. i tried negging on her then she told me i could neg her better than that. this is stupid but she writes about these topics and i've used every excuse in the book to email her for "advice". after she challenged me, i want to know how to dominate girls like her

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Williewonka View Post
    I want to know how to dominate girls like her
    That's a lame motivation for wanting to learn this. You want to learn it, so you can somehow outwit someone else who also knows it?

Do you think this is a game? (Pun intented)

Everything you can read here, and in the books etc etc are just training tools. Suggestions for things you can do, that will most likely be more useful than what you used to do. The techniques are not like universal tools you can just apply and then get women. This is about human emotions.

But to answer your question. If you want to "dominate" a woman who knows about game, then you just have to be so good at game, that you stop using game al together so no one can ever tell that you went throught the process of learning game.

Game.