I've been on three dates with a girl I like, not sure if she likes me to. What to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been on three dates with a girl I like, not sure if she likes me to. What to do?

Hi guys,

I met a girl on a dating app 3 weeks ago. I've seen her once a week for the last three weeks, last time was yesterday (30th). Each time (3 times) she has initiated the kiss at end of date. This was quite refreshing as I had been on dates in the weeks before meeting her where girls thought kissing on first date is too much.

When I first matched with her and started talking to her. She had already got a date booked in (on a tuesday and I didn't meet her until the Friday). Obviously I can't/don't want to ask her how that date went three weeks ago. So it has me thinking the worse and thinking she might be playing me. Since that time I've had three ( I guess successful dates with her) however, I can't feel chilled as I always think the worse. If she replies slow, I think what if she's talking to another guy. If she says she's at a museum with a female friend, I think what if its actually a guy.

I'm a reasonable guy and I know she isn't my gf and can pretty much do what she wants, I just don't want to waste my time. If she was seeing other people, I'd walk away peacefully as I'm not going to compete for a woman (I can only be myself).

I don't want to seem keen and ask where is this going after three dates and three kisses, but at the same time I want to escalate things. What do I do?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You talk about her wasting your time. But in reality, YOU are wasting HER time.

You should've escalated a long time ago, you seem to have lost all momentum, and that will inevitably result in her moving on.

I'm sorry to tell you this buddy, but you ARE "competing for a woman". Because if you don't show her that you like her, by trying to have sex with her, then someone else will. In that sense, you are competing for this woman against all other potential suitors int he area.

If you want to escalate things. Then escalate. What are you waiting for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've been on 3 dates, so for her to go on 3 dates she obviously likes you. It sounds like you need to find something to keep you busy to stop you from worrying about whether she replies right away or is going out with another guy. If she is going out with another guy, so what? You're not exclusive. Just keep hanging out and having fun with her and see where things go (I know this is easier said than done, but I am speaking from recent experience and know what you're going through).