Getting her to want me again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting her to want me again

The story so far… I am single… she has a boyfriend

Jan 2019 - June (not her real name) started at my work (a school) – I am senior to her. The attraction was instant between us and we would send nice messages to each other…

March 2019 – I had helped her out by writing a reference for a job at work. She WhatsApp’d me to say thanks.

April 2019 – At a works do. We were chatting, I was staring at her, it was like there was no one else in the room! At the end of the night I offered her a lift home. She accepted. We hugged passionately goodbye and then I told her that I had thought about kissing her. We didn’t because I didn’t go through with it.

April/ June 2019 – it was a bit awkward at work but we soon got back to flirting. I emailed to ask what would have happened if I tried to kiss her, she said she could not tell me because if she was too honest that would change our relationship. However if she was single it would have been a definite…. I asked if we could talk about it in person. We never did.

June/ July 2019 – the emails and flirting between us petered off. My feelings for June got more intense.

Summer break – We did not contact each other at all.

Sept 2019 – A bit awkward to start with but the flirting and looks started to happen again.

Oct 2019 – She now emails infrequently. I get few flirty looks at work. But we still have some nice chats and I can make her laugh. I think we know that we are not friends/ more than friends.

Is the attraction still there ? Yes (I think), but she is not as forward anymore.

I do not know what to do next to get us back to where we were. Please help.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want to go back to where you where. But where were you in reality, with this woman, who you have spent almost an entire year on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is unreal