Hey guys I'm new

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys I'm new

Yo guys I just signed up I was looking a community where others too wanted to really change their lives around and start taking action with women, instead of relying on those pussy ass dating apps as the main way lol.

This forum and it's topics seem really awesome, my only query is how I can get back to changing my profile picture? I have no clue how to get to that edit option, tried snooping around settings and all!

The only cons of this forum really would be the constant newsletter pop up that keeps spamming my window for some reason, I honestly might just leave if it keeps happening, and all the ads of these hot bitches spammed everywhere makes the atmosphere feel kinda like an ad site, but apart from those 2 things, forum would seem decent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, first of all congratulations on playing here.
    ew, ew i hate this popup keeps it because it spam my screen too. I suppose it is because, in fact, the forum is weaker than before. Read the main books sedution . Time has changed, you should really focus on your life style life and women aint just bring you pussy, ass but the life that you wished