Is this stripper interested?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this stripper interested?

I went to the strip club (i have only gone about 4 times in my lifetime) and about 20 minutes into it this very attractive stripper started dancing her 2 songs, She kept looking my way during the majority of her dance, Eventually she came around to collect her dance tip and asked me if i wanted company, I said sure and she sat down and we started having the usual conversation, I asked her if she liked it here and she replied that she really doesn't like it and never thought she would be dancing for a living, she mentioned that she has only been there a few months and doesn't plan to stay for too long, This was a very odd response as i always ask this question and usually get the "Yes i like it" or "its good money" response.

She was complaining that today was a bad day as it was really dead (only about 10 patrons were in the club) and i told her i would get a few dances from her to "help her out", Initially she was very timid during the dance, She had her panties and braw on and barely initiated contact (This is a fully nude and full contact strip club), Eventually she got a lot more comfortable and mentioned that she did things during the dance that she normally does not do.

We then talked for about 20 more minutes at one of the tables, We are both in our late 20's and had a good amount of common interests, She then told me that she "really likes me" and gave me her phone number and real name, She then mentioned she had to leave because she takes the bus home which only works until midnight (It was 10:30PM), I asked her in which area she lived and she said if i wanted to "Take her home", I told her that as long as it was not too far i was fine with that.

I ended up giving her a ride to her house, I asked her if she usually takes the bus (I wanted to see if customers taking her home was a usual thing) and she said that she always takes the bus and declines when customers offer to take her home because she doesn't feel comfortable getting in a strangers car, She said i made her "feel comfortable". The ride lasted about 25 minutes and we never mentioned the strip club or her job after the first 5 minutes of conversation.

When we got to her house she gave me a thank you kiss and said that she worked tomorrow but to give her a call on monday (Her day off) and to "Not forget about her".

What do you guys think about this? She seemed very sincere but being a stripper makes me feel uneasy about her intentions, She doesn't seem like the stripper type and definitely does not look like a drug user and does not smoke.

How should i approach this situation? Should i call her on monday? I am usually not into strippers and never even get any lap dances but i feel like we somehow "Clicked", I was thinking of visiting her at the strip club but i am not sure if this is a good idea as i would like to eliminate myself as a "customer".

Should i try to escalate this as fast as possible and get a few quick dates? My goal would be to dissacociate myself as a customer as fast as possible and transition quickly into her personal life.

what do you guys think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well. I dated a stripper, I even dated a hooker and my experience with this is that they are really great girlfriends... and they are sometimes very sweet girlfriends - I used to lie on my bed with stripper GF, watching old movies, having sex and eating pizza all day... and IMO they often have a hard time finding a boyfriend because guys cannot deal with this. Most of people tend to have beliefs about strippers that are way out of what is in the reallity. You for example mentioned about drugs so You probably believed that "most of the strippers are drug users" - there are tons of this kind of crap in our society and strippers are often scared of that.

Treat her like a normal girlfriend. Be careful about her job topic in conversation - this is a sensitive topic to her. Never act like if you were jealous about her customers - that is very needy turn off for her, she does not need this. If you can mentally deal with that she is the stripper you may win a great girlfriend. Can you? This is the most difficult thing to have a stripper GF and stay cool about it... BTW it is really no big deal.