Hello. coming back to the Game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello. coming back to the Game

Hi guys, i'm SwishHandle and I did sarging in my 20's now I want to get back into the Game. I've taken a slump as of recent and I've resorted to just saying hi to girls and asking them out. I've had some good replies but it was nothing compared to when i was using lines and putting in more effort as the books tell you to to be inquisitive about who they are.
    I've had two girlfriends in my life and I want to get back to having one. Ive missed some good opportunities being my immature self then I got in to the Game. I was on the path of getting numbers and the odd kiss close but now I want to go further.
    I read the game and it got me in to sarging, i found it amazing, i also have magic bullets but its about 10 years old, is it still good to use? I would really appreciate an answer to that question.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic bullets is still one of the best attempts at describing the dynamics when approaching and dating. I still find it to be very useful to someone completely new to this. Good start.

I read that you want a girlfriend. That's cool. But to repeat an old mantra, the reason you fell into a slump, and are back here, feeling you need to maybe start a bit over, is that you found a girlfriend at then got content.

If this time, you tell yourself, that no girlfriend for a year, focus will be on approaching, talking to and hitting on a lot of women and preferable get laid a few times, then you will be in a much better place in regards of getting a good girlfriend, and not becoming needy in the relationship.

If you lean back, as soon as you find a girl who is ready to become some sort of girlfriend, then you are still dabbling.

So, are you in this to find a the first the best girlfriend you find moderately attractive? Or are you into this to become good with women and have dating options the rest of your life?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I never thought of it being put that way. I want to have options. Thanks for replying to me. I will continue to use magic bullets. What do you guys think of the annihilation method?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know what the annihilation method is