How to start?

Thread: How to start?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to start?

Hey Guys,

I really have problems to start the day game. What would you advice? Starting daygame when you going somewhere anyways or going 2 hours into the city only for the purpose of daygaming?

Furthermore I need to say I live in Tokyo and my Japanese is not very good. Furthermore itís absolutely not common to talk to strangers on the street.
    But I have seen so many beautiful girls, and I donít know how to start talking to them...

Whatís your advice? Does someone have experience?

Please let me know.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you advice daygaming when you going somewhere or going 2 hours into the city only for daygaming
    That's a strange question, and it sounds like you're procrastinating. The best time to daygame is when you're able to do so.

Getting just ONE! approach in every day, when you're commuting or shopping means than in a year you've approached 365 women!
    And if you can set aside 2 hours to go approaching as practice, that's fine too, but tbh, the first is more viable in the long run.

It's hundred times better to approach 1 woman every day than approaching 7 women in a row, once a week.

Read this: Forming the approach habit

My Japanese is not very good
    Don't most young people in Tokyo speak English?

It's not common to speak to people on the street"
    That's the exact reason daygame is so powerful. The former instructor Rio daygamed in Japan, and he did amazing. No excuses to not daygame in Tokyo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Would you advice daygaming when you going somewhere or going 2 hours into the city only for daygaming
    That's a strange question, and it sounds like you're procrastinating. The best time to daygame is when you're able to do so.

Getting just ONE! approach in every day, when you're commuting or shopping means than in a year you've approached 365 women!
    And if you can set aside 2 hours to go approaching as practice, that's fine too, but tbh, the first is more viable in the long run.

It's hundred times better to approach 1 woman every day than approaching 7 women in a row, once a week.

Read this: Forming the approach habit

My Japanese is not very good
    Don't most young people in Tokyo speak English?

It's not common to speak to people on the street"
    That's the exact reason daygame is so powerful. The former instructor Rio daygamed in Japan, and he did amazing. No excuses to not daygame in Tokyo
    That is some really good advice. Tokyo is a big city you'll get lots of opportunities so just take as much as you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your message Hurley!

Tbh, yeah, maybe I am procrastinating.
    I mean I read several books, I watched some videos. I approached 2 women so far, even before this post, but I didnít really know what to say. I felt a bit like an idiot. And I wasnít closing, because I read about closing after I approached them.
    But I think still itís a difference reading 4 to 5 books and watching some videos and really doing it.

Regarding the question if people donít speak English...most of them donít. They maybe understand a few words. But I am not only interested in young girls, also older women (so around 40 - 45). Many girls and women also have earphones in their ears. Should I disturb them or not? I am not too sure.

I think meeting someone whoís doing it already for some time, would be a big help.

Iíll read the tips about forming the approach habit! Thank you very much for this!

Who is Rio if I may ask. I am pretty new here.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rio was one of the best instructors. Amongst other things, he made the interview about Intent, which was absolutely amazing, almost a mandatory listen for most guys wanting to learn game. He's not active more afaik, but his writings are still on the Lounge.

If you don't speak the language, I don't really know what to do tbh. Approach until you meet someone who speaks English? Learn Japanese? Game them using only non-verbals? That last part is probably easier in the nighttime.

You mention that you was not closing. Here is the most important tip I can give you.

It does NOT matter if you close at this time. Read that line 10 times.

You've hardly begun approaching. Worrying about closing right now is like worrying about graduating for the black belt before you attend your first martial arts class. It's completely nonsensical. Focus on approaching. A good goal could be to simply stop, say, 3 girls a day and just deliver your opener. Or 10-20 girls during a "practice session". And your only girls is to stop them, deliver your opener, hear their respons, and then wish then a nice day and move on.

You can't be needy when learning this. It's not about getting laid yet. It's about getting into the habit.

As for what to say, and the structure, well, that has been covered so many times in articles, books and videos. The material is out there.

CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It`s not easy at all