I want to ask my client on a date...

12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work in finance. I recently assisted a client with her financial issue and was able to successfully assist her to overcome this issue and regain some financial stability in her life. She is stunningly attractive and very sweet.

On our success, I left her a bottle of wine to show my appreciation for her business, and to wish her well on her new journey. She returned the favour by presenting me with a large basket of fruit and delicacies she had arranged.

I messaged her soon after to thank her for the gift, and to let her know if there was anything else she needed, to let me know.

She has not replied several hours later.

I want to ask this woman on a date.

I was considering messaging her tomorrow, a day since my last message, something like this:

"Good morning ..., I hope I have not woken you and this may come across different to the usual professional self you know me as, but I was wondering if you would like to meet for coffee sometime? I mean as friends? You seem like a great, down-to-earth girl and I would like to be a friend if the opportunity presents itself. If you do not want to, I completely respect your decision and will not bother you again aside from our business dealings. If you would like to meet up though, that would be great. Perhaps I can pick you up sometime and take you out to a cafe for brunch? Or we could meet somewhere?"

Does this message sound right? If not, how should I tweak it. If so, when should I send it.

Thank you in advance.

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That message screams insecurity.

You need to work on your fundamentals. Take a course, study magic bullets, whatever the cool kids are doing these days.

We can tell you how to make your message better, but without understanding the fundamentals, there's no point- your insecurity will shine through regardless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 messages in a row won't go very well. Also if i were you i really won't ask her out on text. Maybe you should wait for her to reply and ask her out the next time you meet in person or on phone, you could maybe message her to meet you, (after she has responded to the first message) for something else and ask her out later on.
    Also please don't send her anymore gifts.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That message is terrible. Awful. Atrocious.

Don't hit on coworkers, clients and students if you're a teacher. Just. don't.

What we are doing in here is not about what to text to one specific girl. It's about getting better with women in general.

I recommend the book "No more Mister Guy". Because contacting a woman, assuring her that you only want to be friends, when what you really want is to sleep with her, that just SCREAMS nice guy.

Maybe you will also benefit from Love Systems book about texting, if that's still available. By reading that, you will know what to text, and you will learn a bit about the fundamentals as well, and realize why you should not be texting this woman in the first place.

Sorry for the truth bombs, I hope you are ready for them. One bro to another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    That message is terrible. Awful. Atrocious.

Don't hit on coworkers, clients and students if you're a teacher. Just. don't.

What we are doing in here is not about what to text to one specific girl. It's about getting better with women in general.

I recommend the book "No more Mister Guy". Because contacting a woman, assuring her that you only want to be friends, when what you really want is to sleep with her, that just SCREAMS nice guy.

Maybe you will also benefit from Love Systems book about texting, if that's still available. By reading that, you will know what to text, and you will learn a bit about the fundamentals as well, and realize why you should not be texting this woman in the first place.

Sorry for the truth bombs, I hope you are ready for them. One bro to another.
    I don't really think hitting on or dating coworkers is wrong at all.

Also a lot of people really do come here for dating advice not everyonr wants to be a pickup artist some people just want help initiating their relationships.

I have read no more mr nice guy and you definitely shouldn't be one but some theories contradict the ones used by mystery or other pickup artists, we shouldn't hide our intentions from ourselves, but when it comes to hiding from others lots of times it is necessary.

It doesn't matter if it's a client or coworker you should go for it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thenecessity View Post
    I don't really think hitting on or dating coworkers is wrong at all.

Also a lot of people really do come here for dating advice not everyonr wants to be a pickup artist some people just want help initiating their relationships.

I have read no more mr nice guy and you definitely shouldn't be one but some theories contradict the ones used by mystery or other pickup artists, we shouldn't hide our intentions from ourselves, but when it comes to hiding from others lots of times it is necessary.

It doesn't matter if it's a client or coworker you should go for it.
    Do you believe that there are extra considerations to take, if inviting out a coworker or client?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think op is smart enough to decide whether it will hurt him financially in anyway. If it would he wouldn't have asked about it here.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think op is smart enough to decide whether it will hurt him financially in anyway. If it would he wouldn't have asked about it here.
    Exactly. It's a potential hazard for his finances as well as his career, and that's why it's a bad idea. And for someone not very confident about how to do it, it's a VERY bad idea.

OP, I think you should find another woman to invite out, that's my best reply right now. And when you do, don't invite women out on dates, by saying you want to be their friend. It's dishonest and a phenomenally weak
    move. My book recommendation stands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah definitely it shouldn't look like a date in anyway, which means she should not be the main person there. Just ask her to do something which you're already doing.

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not everyone wants to be Tiger Woods, but if you want to improve your golf game, you still practice the same fundamentals that he does, right?

Same thing with dating. Getting solid fundamentals are essential no matter what level you want to reach.

If a person is coming to a website which is strongly oriented towards "PUA", you can't really expect people here to say "nah, don't bother with the PUA stuff, we're going to instead guide you along the totally different pathetic-guy training course."