Being Aware Without Getting Paranoid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being Aware Without Getting Paranoid

Iím at the point now where Iíve gotten a good amount of success with girls. Iíve now experienced the lengths that girls will go to fuck and secure an alpha (willing to fuck without a condom, wanting to come over at 2 AM, offering threesomes and massages, etc.). Of course, this all makes sense from an evolutionary perspective: women will do whatever it takes to secure an alphaís genes.

So my problem is not that Iím ignorant of this reality, my problem is that Iíve become paranoid precisely because Iím aware of this reality. More specifically, Iím paranoid that a girl will do anything to become pregnant with my child. I really do not want kids (at least not until way later), and now Iím worried that a girl might manipulate me into having her child.

In addition to wearing condoms, is there anything else I can do to protect myself from fathering a kid? Iím mostly talking about mental and behavioral tips. For example, getting better at detecting the girls who are more likely to do this? Simply telling girls I donít want kids? Changing my own beliefs (e.g. am I overestimating how quickly a girl will want to get pregnant)? Banishing all provider behaviors?

Thanks for your input.

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freeze your semen and get a vasectomy.

Trying to weed out crazies, while simultaneously trying to have casual unprotected sex with a variety of women are contradictory goals.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP, Did you read "The Rational Male"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    OP, Did you read "The Rational Male"?

Yes, that is precisely why I am worried. I think I became more suspicious and untrusting by reading the book haha. Perhaps I missed something there that will help calm my fears...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    Freeze your semen and get a vasectomy.

Trying to weed out crazies, while simultaneously trying to have casual unprotected sex with a variety of women are contradictory goals.
    I always wear condoms, but I'm still a bit concerned

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, besides making sure to only use your own condoms, and flushing them (even though it's bad for the sewers), then a vasectomy is the only other practical thing.

As for spotting women who might do that, well… isn't that basically a case of nawalt? I don't think you can ever really tell bro. But I am even more aware, if the woman is needy or just generally cray-cray.

But THE one thing I think you can do is to spin plates. Or in LS terminology, make sure to have abundance. If you have lots of options, you are much less likely to behave rationally, if she gives you the "take it off, I want to feel you" line.

Don't really think you can easily find another girl? You'll be easily tempted. Got plenty of options, and know you can create even more options, if you want to? You'll instantly be more on guard, if a risky situation arises.

Man, I am looking forward to the male pill...

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince86 View Post
    Yes, that is precisely why I am worried. I think I became more suspicious and untrusting by reading the book haha. Perhaps I missed something there that will help calm my fears...?
    You didn't miss anything, that author is clearly deliberately inflaming sexist paranoia. That's its marketing pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince86 View Post
    I always wear condoms, but I'm still a bit concerned
    A reasonable reaction when you are having a lot of casual sex.

Attempting to screen women will always be an imperfect art. No matter how good you get at it, there's always risk.

Until a better male contraceptive is invented, the only way to get sure peace of mind is to have a vasectomy. If you don't want to get a vasectomy for whatever reason, and you don't want to give up casual sex, then you're always going to have this healthy concern.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you wear condom and you are so paranoid, i will say do pull out + condom Also use the classic condom which is thick.