Question about dating - Midwestern United States

I'm 45 years old. Born and raised in New York City. For the past 20 years, I have had a successful tech company. For the same 20 years, I have lived in a Western state with a very small population. There have been very few opportunities to date and meet the kind of women that I want. The selection has been limited and I know for sure that the women here are not so open minded. My background is - 45 year old Chinese-American guy, 5' 6" tall, fairly well educated, athletic, fit, outgoing, optimistic, well spoken with a youthful appearance.

I'm seriously thinking of leaving my home state for a state with more suitable dating opportunities. I thought about going back to New York, since I never had problems dating there. But I felt that the stress, long commutes and high living expenses would be a bad idea.

A smaller city with good dating for this Asian guy, lower living expenses, good culture and performing arts would be perfect. I was thinking of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis-St. Paul). Do any of you have any suggestions for another city ? I'm really interested to hear from the Asian guys who live in the Twin Cities area and other midwestern cities. I also want to hear from the women who date Asian guys for their perspective. Thanks.