Is she interested?

Is she interested?

Hi all,

Relatively new here. I met this girl for networking reasons a few months back. I can't figure out if she's interested or not so I wanted some opinions.

We had one call, where she called me while she was waiting her flight. At the end of the call she asked me what my plans were for that night which was election night (we are both super involved politically). We ended up at the same event that night. I made small talk and that was it. She was with a group and I was with other friends.

A few weeks later, I decide to ask her for a coffee date. She's notorious for not replying to texts in normal length times. But she only responded when I messaged her the night before I offered and then she said she had to fly to a meeting that day. The next day she was posting IG stories showing she was in town. I never bothered to respond to that text since I figured she wasn't interested.

A week later I run into at another event, I asked her 'so when are we going to meet up' she said after so and so date. That never happened, as it turns out, she ends up running for office, which leaves her no time.

I run into her at an event she was mc'ing about a week later. It was ok, we ended up sitting next to each other the whole time.

In one meeting, I'm pretty sure she looked me up and down as if she were checking me out.

In a convo she basically said try not to work around her because it'll be impossible to get her off the phone the next few weeks.

This is basically where I am now. I run into her at events frequently. Her election is in late Feb. She will likely lose so I want to ask her out again after when she won't be as busy. But I'm not sure what her interest level is.

Los Angeles

It's easy.

Ask her on a date.

"Yes" = she is interested.
    Any other answer = she is not interested

Quote Originally Posted by gq1 View Post
    It's easy.

Ask her on a date.

"Yes" = she is interested.
    Any other answer = she is not interested
    Thanks for replying. I did earlier, I think I mentioned when I did in the post. She gave some signs she might be interested but when I asked her out it was basically a no, and later on 'she is too busy' (she actually is).

lol don't ask her out on a date. kiss her and isolate to sex location and fuck her.

Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyM View Post
    lol don't ask her out on a date. kiss her and isolate to sex location and fuck her.
    sure why not, if she's already said not to the date you don't have much to lose!