Virginity

Thread: Virginity

1. Virginity

For a few reasons, I am a virgin.
    I am 21 years old. Been golding it off trying to make it as 'special' as possible. However I am now better understanding that there is a difference between having sex and making love.
    I am wondering if I should go all the way someone I find attractive and have somewhat of a relationship with.

If you've chosen to be a virgin because you want a relationship first, that's fine. There's women out there who feel the same way. It shouldn't be just about it being a special night though, it should be about finding someone you feel is worth your time and energy getting to know and mesh well with.

I used to feel the same way. Looking back though I wish I got rid of it waaayyy sooner.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal dude. If you wait for the perfect moment, chances are you are going to put too much pressure on yourself to "perform" and end up VERY disappointed. If I were you, I'd just find someone who you like, and are attracted to and have sex. It's not that big of a deal.

5. Don't wait for the perfect moment or person, you're wasting too much of your life by doing this.

I'm not saying go hook up with random girls, that's not for everybody, myself included. But you don't need to be absolutely in love with someone and wanting to marry them to have sex with them. Sex is a healthy part of any LTR and key to a healthy relationship in general.

Find someone you care about, and once you've been dating them for a month or two if you still feel really strongly about them, GO FOR IT. Get it over with. It's much less of a big deal than most virgins make it out to be. I agree, the first time should be special, but if it's with someone that you really care about AT THE TIME, what does it matter if that's the person you spend your life with?