itís game day!

Happy Sunday folks http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap...mlinson-jersey ,Although our beloved 49ers havenít been performing quite as well as weíd have hoped at this point in the season, today is the first of a three-game stretch during which the 49ers will face other teams that roughly match their talent level and record. After facing the one-win Cardinals today, the team will play the one-win Raiders the following Thursday, and then the one-win Giants during the week 10 Sunday games. Some might argue that the downside to this stretch of games is the implications it will have upon the draft order, but Iíd argue that the immediate upside is that the 49ers will have a pre-season length period of being competitive again.As has been a headline for much of the season, injuries will play a major role in todayís game once again. Richard Sherman, Jimmie Ward, and Matt Breida are all expected to participate today, to varying degrees, after recent bouts of injury. However, Pierre Garcon will not be playing, but the team will be able to rely on rookie Dante Pettis, who has recently overcome an injury of his own. Iíve probably mentioned it before, but the clown car/carousel of injuries the 49ers have dealt with this season has become nearly comical in itís absurdity. Knock on wood (please guys, this is serious), but at least theyíve trimmed the injured list down from itís high mark from a few weeks ago, of somewhere between 15 and 20 players.The other primary issue plaguing the 2018 49ers has been the insane turnover differential & rate. Although the Cardinals are an objectively bad team Cheap Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , theyíre one whose only victory was against our objectively bad team. It was in a game where our squad obliterated them in every meaningful statistic, other than turnovers, and by extension, points. We handed them the game on a silver platter, in what I could only describe, in my (semi-)professional opinion, as a ďcraptasticĒ performance. The teamís problems with turnovers have extended through the season, and it is certainly the #1 controllable variable to victory - this week and beyond. If the team wants to start winning, ball security needs to be a top priority, and I hope that this concept sinks in some time before game time today. Go Niners!Week 8 preview | Ochoa, 4th & 9Keys to beating the Cardinals | Garcia, 4th & 9 | Chan, NBC Sports Bay Area | Almquist, KNBR | Biderman, Sac Bee | Madson (O), Ninerswire | Madson (D), NinerswirePlayers and coaches to watch | Maiocco 49ers Adrian Colbert Jersey , NBC Sports Bay AreaInjury updates | NBC Sports Bay Area Staff | Biderman, Sac Bee | Associated Press via ESPN | Madson, Ninerswire49ers among leaders in yards after catch | Madson, Ninerswire The San Francisco 49ers face a game-time decision at the quarterback position. C.J. Beathard suffered a wrist injury in the second quarter of the 49ers Week 8 loss to the Arizona Cardinals. He finished out the game, but is currently struggling to hold a football, so he is sitting out the teamís Tuesday walkthrough. Kyle Shanahan said Beathard is likely a game day decision.Beathard met with the media after Shanahan and said he is hopeful he can play on Thursday. He said he ďkinda messed upĒ his thumb and wrist, but neither is broken.If Beathard cannot play on Thursday, backup Nick Mullens would get the start and Tom Savage would serve as his backup. Mullens has been active but not played each of the past five weeks since Jimmy Garoppolo went down with his torn ACL. He spent all last season on the practice squad, which gives him a little over a year and a half learning Kyle Shanahanís system.Shanahan said that if Savage ever had to enter the game in place of Mullens, the playbook would be pared down significantly. The 49ers first signed Savage on October 16th. He was released that same week, but then brought back when Adrian Colbert went on injured reserve. So basically, he has two weeks of playbook study under his belt.All that being said, I expect Beathard to play on Thursday. Weíll find out for sure with the wrist injury, but it would be slightly surprising to me if he did not play. Thatís not to say I donít want to see Mullens out there. Given the state of the season, the masochist in me wants to see it.