just spent the last 12 years in 3 ltr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just spent the last 12 years in 3 ltr

not used to being single at all

is the world of people and dating just fucked now, or is just me re adjusting to relationship freedom?

in my dating career, i am a natural, i am 38 now and find no one likes to talk in person anymore, unless they are fucked on drink and or drugs which isnt my scene being into sobriety, health and wellness

never had a issue in my life picking up and closing. now i cant buy a date online (well not true, i am seeing/talking to 3 chicks i met online and nailed a hb 10 over the summer from tinder a few times)

i am a ltr type of guy, how and where do you find quality women these days haha?

pof is shit, and tinder is going down too i find. being a straight sober person and looking for quality i think whats available to me is so far and few between these days

djm

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dating 3 women simultaneously after "nailing" a 10-out-of-10 woman from Tinder is really good results. Most guys dream of having those results.

I suspect your standards are too high for whatever quantity of women you think you should be attracting.

"dating" hasn't changed in 12 years, but you have. You're either trying to pick up older women than you used to, or you're trying to pick up the same women you used to but you're suddenly 15 years older than them.

Either way, you need to recalibrate your approach. You've lost your youth and you've gained wisdom.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey man, thanks!

thats a great perspective. you are right, its not really my standard so much as it is i am looking just for straight quality now, like for ltr material, guess thats the same thing?

i am sorry about the title, i have spent 12 years in 3 long terms. so 3 girls, average 4 years each, essentialy back to back (not a serial dater at all, just worked out like that)

kindest regards

djm

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Defining what qualities you need in a woman is an excellent start. Good for you.

We all have to accept that excellent matches are incredibly rare. We all have high standards, it's very hard for people to meet them all. Then you start removing the women who are already in relationships... start removing women who are not attracted to US... suddenly the woman you need is 1-in-1,000 or worse.

It takes time to go through enough candidates to find a really good one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great analysis