Need serious help on this one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently just came out of a ltr for about the past 6 years. Overall it was a great relationship with the exception of the past few months. I've got a lot of shit going for me women would find valuable in a man.

Part of the problem is revisiting a lot of this information is so overwhelming. My biggest fear is getting back out into the dating scene with no idea in what the hell I'm doing or how to get the type of woman I'm attracted to. I just fear I have nothing interesting to talk about or I won't be able to carry a conversation further than an opener. Again I'm trying to review all the material, but there's just so much information out there.

I'm focusing on myself right now and checking off all the things I've wanted to accomplish, but I feel this is one thing I just fall short on. I'm 32, no kids, no debt, sense of humor, well built and looking at buying a house etc etc. I know what I have to offer, just have trouble building the confidence to deliver a conversation that will build attraction. I'm fine with comfort and carrying the conversation once it gets going, its just that initial push.

Please help!

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just have trouble building the confidence to deliver a conversation that will build attraction. I'm fine with comfort and carrying the conversation once it gets going, its just that initial push.
    initial push: "Hi, I'm Conejitto. I noticed you doing __ and come over to say hi."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got out of a 5 year ltr

be yourself, go to the gym, start a yoga class and or meditating. explore yourself a bit, improve a bit. then you will attract what you want

i just went thru the worst slump of my life this last year, and this week i hooekd up with 3 chicks. all about you and your energy and how you feel

kindest regards

djm

NYC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop complaining and get over it. Take action, by trying SOMETHING....ANYTHING.

If you walked away from basketball or cooking or ANYTHING for 6 years, do you honestly think you'll be just as good as you were?

"But but but!!!!......"

Stop making excuses. Get out there and meet people. Are you concerned with how you start a conversation with a cashier? What about a doorman? How about a bank teller? Why is a girl any different? Bc you're afraid of putting yourself out there and you're afraid of rejection.

Learn to get over it by going through the firefight. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. If you want it, go put in the time.

But a conversation starts by simply saying "hello".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Conejitto View Post

Part of the problem is revisiting a lot of this information is so overwhelming. My biggest fear is getting back out into the dating scene with no idea in what the hell I'm doing or how to get the type of woman I'm attracted to. I just fear I have nothing interesting to talk about or I won't be able to carry a conversation further than an opener. Again I'm trying to review all the material, but there's just so much information out there.

Please help!
    So open, and walk away.

Why is it a problem that you're not interesting? That's the best thing because you don't have to worry about being remembered. The girls you want are probably approached so often that they don't even realize many of the guys are hitting on them. Even if they do, they don't remember.

I know this because I've tested it by approaching the same girl more than once on a few occasions. One girl it took 3 tries before I got my initial interaction good enough that I got to move forward with her. Once we got to know each other, I asked if she remembered the other times and she had no clue at all... She thought I was teasing her. To this day I don't think she believes me.

You need to spark an emotion to be remembered.