Yesterday at a Starbucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday at a Starbucks

Hi,

So yesterday I was at a starbucks and a really gorgeous women came in. She sat down in this individual seats where there was another guy. I just watched and notice they didnt knew each other they were not taling or anything. So I waited out until either she leaves or he leaves to aproach. He ended leavin and I approach. Exactly like 1 minute after I approach the person she was meeting arrived. I just had time to say "I saw you and you are very beatifull had to came to talk to you". I had to eject. I was sitting by the restromm entrance and she pass by to enter the ladysroom. As she came out I smile at her and she started talking.

She went: "Sorry about that you see i got busy"
    Me: Yeah no problem it looks like you are working, i understand
    her: yeah I am working
    me: ok, so is it going to take long? Maybe after you have like 10 minutes to talk
    Her: i dont know, how about tomorrow
    me: tomorrow? (i actualy didnt quite react)
    her: yeah take my number
    me: ok sure whtas your number (i got up take my cell out and wrote her name which she told me on the approach)
    her: yeah its 23xxxxxx
    me: ok tomorrow then

I sent her a whats "Hi David, this is my number, good uck with your sale"

so my question is, there was no reply to that message, should i call/text to go for the date. Or play it slow and tell her I cant for something else and create some confort via messaging before the meeting another day.

Thanks for the help guys

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya you should call & text her of course, she's got some interest, just do regular text game with her.

Don't do any of this "play it slow / tell her some excuse" garbage. She doesn't care about your life yet, and would probably forget about you instantly if you let her.

You're not at the "create comfort" stage you're at the "create attraction" stage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks men, you are always helping I really apreciate your answers. So I will ask for your adive one more time.

Thursday i sent her a whats this is the conversation so far:

Me = Hey, hope your sale went well, lets meet in the starbucks xxxx, how about 730 pm.
    4 hours later her= I am sorry can not meet today, how about monday? btw i was not selling anything we were making a presentation we have to do.
    Me (2 hours later) = Monday is cool, we can arrange the details that day. Oh isee and what is the presentation about?
    her (today friday)= Its a long story I will tell you Monday

now I know there is attraction (she gave me her number and she is answerin really late but she is). I understand your oint about making more attraction. My question is should I try to continue chatting via whatsap, I feel like I may force the situation, or just go like "ok cool, talk to you monday, have a nice weekend".

thanks men

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No don't keep chatting via text. Texting's purpose is for arranging logistics.

Your next (and hopefully only) text will be on monday morning:

you: "Let's meet at 7:00pm. Is the Starbucks at 1st & Main good?"
    hb: "Can't make that time, let's do 8:00pm at Starbucks at 5th & Broadway"
    you: "That works for me, see you then!"

If a woman ever wants chit-chat a lot on text ... you'll find out, she'll send you all sorts of inane questions at random times. (I quickly get rid of women who do that to me).

Obviously this woman is cool. She has better things to do that babble about stupid stuff over text.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really helpful man

Thanks a lot

Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what happened?