Dating women around the world - personal opinion of hottest girls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dating women around the world - personal opinion of hottest girls

I have traveled around the world and lived in different places, I'm going to list my review of PU girls around the world based on places I've lived or Women from specific countries I've interacted with a lot.

From Best to Worst:

1. Slovak:

To me, the best women in the world in terms of looks and personality are Slovak women. They are all slim with long legs and striking looks. The most interesting thing about them is that many of them have ethereal beauty that is at the same time something different than the models you see in magazine, it is as if they avoid to look like them and impose a beauty that hasn't been exploited yet.

Once I was having dinner with a date when a Slovak women sat next to us, she was about 6 feet tall, wearing black leather pants, a red sweater and had long dark hair and porcelain skin, her eyes where light brown and her face was somewhat similar to Rose Byrne without the anorexia or sings of aging though she was around 30, actually. Her face expressed sincerity, humbleness and old world manners, refinement and something completely ethereal, I wanted to talk to her, to tell her that I admired her beauty and wanted to take a picture of her and paint her or something but I was with my date.

In another occasion I had a conversation with a 1-week Czech roomate who told me that Slovaks were the best women in every sense. I then met another ethereal Slovak beauty that was very similar to the one described above although younger and 22 years old, she look like a vampire with her dark hair and light blue eyes, I was hitting on her and she remained absolutely polite but she kindly told me that she was my Czech roomate's girlfriend!

In so many other occasions I gamed, KClose, FClose other Slovak women, they were all beautiful, slim and tall. I never met a single Slovak women who was rude or impolite with me, they were all very available and even confessed to come from towns where 70% of the population were women, beautiful women!

2. Czech girls.

Almost as beautiful as Slovak women, the only difference is that they try to look more like the models in magazines, and they easily succeed, the average Czech standard is a girl that would be considered good looking by most people in the USA. They are slim with long legs and high cheek bones.

They are very sexually active, not as sensual as Slovak women because Slovaks seem to have some unusual warmth.

Czech women are slightly colder in some aspects, they are more calculator. However they are very curious, specially about some foreigners who are not the typical drunk noisy British/American guys you see in Prague.

Czech guys don't care about themselves and seem like ghosts, thus it is extremely easy to game Czech girls.

3. Ukranian girls

I once met a beautiful blond Ukranian girl who was my roomate in L.A. and she was a bitch but it seemed it had to do with the fact that she had adapted to life in L.A. and was trying too hard to make it big (just like all the girls in L.A. who are looking for famous actors/rich guys but remain themselves working as waitresses most of the time).

It gave me a bad perception of Ukranians until I went to Prague and met several Ukranian, I didn't meet a single Ukranian who was shorter than 5'7. All of them were really beautiful, particularly shy and amiable,, they appreciate a lot the company of me who treat them well. I've never visited Ukraine but I'm planning to next year.

4. Russian Girls.

Famously beautiful, I've been in Moscow Airport and seen more than 60% of the women population being young and beautiful.

I have also met several in Prague and dated one. There are 2 types of Russian girls: The latin-like warm Russian girl and the Ice cold Russian girl. This is why they're not number one. Also Russia is a big country, I can say that on average they are much more beautiful than girls in any other country except Czechs, Ukranians, and Slovak whose average beauty remains a bit higher.

Russians are self-sufficient and strong, their women are highly intelligent, the typical Russian girl speaks at least 3 different languages and has University Education. This makes them sometimes annoyingly stubborn (they are survivors) But some of them remain unbelievably warmth and sweet.

5. Hungarian women

I was expecting similar beauties to Czech beauty when I was in Budapest but their beauty standards are a bit lower, they seem to be very inter-mixed even with gypsies, Arabs, etc. Most are white, though.
    They seem to have more of a communist victim mentality coming out of poverty into a now egalitarian society.

The Pros: They are extremely available and easily better looking than American girls for sure.

The Cons: They have some weirdness, Budapest was extremely weird some how, and for some reason many women had face moles.

5. Brazilian women

They all have nice butts, most are friendly and spicy, many are very beautiful, the only problem is that just like most countries in Latin America, Brazilian women are divided in social classes, the ones from the bottom of the social ladder are normally not good looking.
    They are fun, sexy and have great personalities but one major flaw with Brazilian women is that they have a particular form of clingyness in which they start demanding a lot from their partners all the time and even trying to boss them around towards this, in other words they are just as dependent as most Latin Women except that they come with a stronger bossy personality.

6. French women

French women have the best class of all, the best taste for food and wine, and the ones who dress best, they also have charming personalities, they are really fun. French girls get along well with Mexican guys.
    French girls are abundant, they understand the game and they play it too, they're never shy. They are good in bed.
    They have some flaws though: Their beauty standards are dwindling. Most French women will be OK (still more beautiful than American women), the Good looking ones could be very self-centered and bitchy (believe it or not this was not the case with Czech, Slovak, Ukranians, and Russians) Probably because the amount of beautiful French women is dwindling.

7. Swiss girls

They are extremely cool and have high beauty standards, education and wealth, also having fuck buddies is very normal. The problem is that their population is not too big.

8. Italian, Greek, Spanish:

I put them in the same group because they are very similar in my opinion, they are very spicy, great personalities, talkative, outgoing, fun. etc. The only problem is that the amount of beautiful women in these countries is less (still way more than in the USA) but if you tell me you have an Italian girlfriend, I will know she's not necessarily pretty (if you tell me you have a Czech girlfriend I will know she is definitely attractive).
    They are also clingy and dependent.

9. Lithuanian women

I was told they were the most beautiful in the world. I had 2 Lithuanian roomates, they were not good looking. They were very friendly and extremely polite though. They brought many Lithuanian girls to the flat and they were all not good looking, except for one. They seem to be more depressive, shy, they don't dress well, and have post communist syndrome.

10. Argentinian women

Many are very beautiful and sexy, probably the % of good looking women is similar to Italian/Greeks/Spanish and they are physically and mentally similar, except that they are more dependent and more clingy. They make good wives.

11. Austrian women

They are warmer than German women but the race is becoming more mixed, I'm more of a purist, they dress well but expensive, their quality of life is high and they demand the same from their partners (they don't like hippies) and they, unlike Swiss women, do care about socio-economic status. They are all very intelligent and have high beauty standards.

12. German women

Most are blond, good standards of beauty, very educated, but very cold and boring. Same can be said of Danish, Finnish, Swedish, etc. There's also the Western Feminist virus going on in those places so many of these women act like men.

13. British women

They have good conversations, are friendly, love their accent, some can be very sexy, but the standard is not good looking, they have red chaps, bad teeth, and lazy bodies.

14. Mexican girls

The beauty standards of Mexican girls vary greatly, I am Mexican, I know all about them. The best looking women are in Guadalajara and Monterrey. But also the society has huge social/economic differences, most people in my country would unfortunately be considered "poor" in other countries, and most poor girls are not good looking because they lack education, taste, money and also because they are more mixed.
    I have only seen good looking Mexican women in Guadalajara, Monterrey, Mexico City and Sinaloa and in specific high class places, the rest of the country is dry in terms of good looking girls.

Unlike the common belief that Mexicans are hot curvy Latinas, most Mexican girls have flat asses and small tits, they can also be extremely skinny and flat or simply fat. The reason for this is that Mexican Indians had mostly chubby bodies or were very skinny unlike South American Indians who were known to have bubble butts.

The hot/curvy/Latina applies mostly to South American women.

Also, Mexican women are very passive, probably due to Machismo and violence. This means every bar/nightclub you go to will have 80% men and not many women, if you find a place where 40% are women then that place is a success. Good looking ones will be very snobbish and gold diggers.

They also marry young, always have babies, make good wives but are too dramatic and once the baby is born they completely stop taking care of themselves. They live with their parents until getting married thus not very independent and Sex can also be a great taboo in Mexico, most Mexican girls are sexually non-experienced, if they are unmarried they still ask for permission to go out even if they are 30.

The stereotypical Latina Curvy Sex bomb is a stereotype but you do find some, I'm currently dating one, society doesn't like them and refer to them as "sluts". In a way Mexican girls behave similarly to Muslim girls.

15. Arab girls

I think Arab people in general are good looking, specially Lebanese, sometimes you can't go wrong with Lebanese, but the whole Muslim thing is a cultural shock and sometimes they don't exercise because of it, etc. Still the idea of dating a woman completely obedient is interesting.

16. Canadian girls

Very similar to American girls, a bit more approachable but they dress horrible!

17. Asian girls

Mostly are nerdy, not good looking, don't exercise, seem asexual, work, work, work.

18. American girls

As American society becomes trashier every day, so are American women. The average American women will be fat. It seems the middle American class is disappearing and being substituted by a Poor class composed of poor immigrants or trailer park white trash.

The only good looking American girls I met were the higher classes that hung out at the beach or around the West Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Santa Monica area. I found L.A. to be the worst place on earth to date: You have to go to expensive places to meet a decent amount of hot girls and end up spending at least $50.

L.A. is full of struggling actresses working as waitresses, they are extremely self-conscious and have unrealistic expectations of their partners, they see everyone who is not famous or successful as losers even though they themselves are waitresses. No wonder the PU community focuses a lot on "pea-cocking" in those areas it is absolutely necessary to dress ridiculously to try to get some attention. Everybody is hungry for attention in the USA, specially in L.A.

I went several times to the the famous Saddle Ranch that the game talks about. 70% of people inside were men and most women were accompanied.

Also the streets are full of cops waiting for you to make mistakes. A lot of paranoia going on. Distances were huge and a girl you meet in the Saddle Ranch could live 40 minute away, expensive drinks etc.

The only American girl I almost fucked once, surprised me when I got to her place and told me she was into S&M and starting biting, hair pulling, and scratching until I had to stop and leave. I've been into similar crazy situations with American girls, most of them seem confused, many have problems such as ADD, bipolarity, etc. They also love to belong to Social Tribes, I have been rejected sometimes for "being a meat eater" or making one tiny mistake, as it seems American guys are so needy that American girls act like a big prize.

On top of that, America right know is the cradle of Western Feminism as seen in the 10 hour walking in NYC as a woman youtube video. American women are so confused and self entitled, when I was in Prague most American girls hated the city because of course, nobody would even consider dating one among all the beauties over there. I went to a speed dating event for expats in Prague, and the 5 American girls in the event were fat!

American girls are also famous for being highly divorceable, etc.

In conclusion, American girls are the worst, and if you don't see it, they you should start going global!

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BASED ON MY GLOBAL DATING EXPERIENCES
    Last edited by TheRogue; 12-09-2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Title changed on OP's request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY REVIEW OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD - ATLAS OF PU

Like a boss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please elaborate on Mexicans and English.

As far as Scandinavians I can tell you this: I met many Swedes and surprisingly they were not good looking, I also met many Finnish and while their looks were OK their personalities were extremely depressive. BUT I've never been in those countries, I've only met many from there.

By the way, I forgot to add Polish girls to the top of the list, I would put them alongside with Russians. Polish girls are humble, tall and beautiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asian girls aren't sexy? WTF? This list is way too generalized and subjective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

East Asian (China, South-Korea and Japan) are usually small, way too slim (and still tell you they are on a diet because they still have flesh between their skin and their bones), and most try to look cute rather than beautiful or sexy. That's why they rarely win Miss Universe challenges.

Anyway I love Asian girls, and manage to find more and more girls with some curve and sex appeal.

If you go to clubs, you can see many girls with nice long legs, and really sexy. Still, they are usually flat as a lake and so far they have been way out of my reach (still aPUA here).

I totally understand people who don't like Asians. Women taste are vastly different between people, despite what magazines try to make you think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Russians/East Europeans are Gold Diggers

My opinion on RUSSIAN and EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN?

Many young Russian women are looking for Sugar Daddy's because they learned to look for a man to take care of them from their own moms. The attitude is often intergenerational. The 20 something girl learned it from her 40 something mom. The 40 something mom learned it growing up in scarcity, probably in poverty or living on rations during communism.

If she is Eastern European, but raised in Western Europe, she will be more independent and less manipulative.

If you have true wealth, be extra careful to "lie down" unless you literally have hundreds of thousands in disposable income laying around. Then you can pay for a harem of Eastern European women with ease. Fly one girl to a beach resort in the country while you keep another at the Four Seasons in your city.

If you don't have true wealth, watch your wallet. They are cunning manipulators.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this thread should be about what type of women we find beautiful, not a place for guys to spew their negativity about particular cultural groups' women.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that comparing women from around the world is a rather futile effort. Mainly because:

1. It will be impossible to fairly and accurately assess women from any large number of countries just due to logistics
    2. Women from different countries have their different prejudices/biases towards different persons of different racial/social backgrounds - e.g. my personal background will have an effect on women different to YOURS

GeorgeL Guest

You forgot to mention Columbian and Venzuelian girls. In my opinion the best.
    Columbians probably hotter. It's just enough to fly to Bogota and look around at the airport...crazy hot chicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Latinluva View Post
    I have traveled around the world and lived in different places, I'm going to list my review of PU girls around the world based on places I've lived or Women from specific countries I've interacted with a lot.

7. Swiss girls

They are extremely cool and have high beauty standards, education and wealth, also having fuck buddies is very normal. The problem is that their population is not too big.
    You mean the population of Swiss girls is not too big? Even in Switzerland?