Does this mean he wants a relationship with me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this mean he wants a relationship with me?

There is this one German guy that I really like. Letís call him A. I've been seeing him for 3 years and nothing happens or turning into a relationship. We started dating in the beginning and went on and off. We became closer again starting last year until now. Weíve been having sex too. He told me he is single. and he wants to get married before 40. He is 37 now and I am 33. Two months ago, while he is gone traveling, he asked me whether I slept with another guy. He then also asked me the same thing whether I slept with another guy while he is gone. He was traveling back then now he returns here.

Do you think he is jealous? Why did he ask me that? He never asked me that.

So i met him again after he returned. This was this early this month in August. His best friend, B, was there. Later when we're at his balcony B asked me where I live and he said "Why don't you take A to that place? He would like that."

I said "Yea lets do things together."

and he said again "No why donít you two (A and me) do things together?"
    I said, "Yea he never initiated things."

and A said, " Yea Iím busy.Ē and then he went inside and left me with B.
    Then B said to me, "Why donít u initiate things with him? Can you not initiate?"

I went quiet.

Why do you think B asked me that? Heís like asking me to date A, right? So, A must have told him about us and he somehow became his public spokesman. I donít understand, is he that shy or donít know what to do that he let his best friend talked to me? Or, is he trying to figure out whether I want more from what we are now? What do you think about it? Also, what should I do?

Please enlighten me. Thank you!

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"He then also asked me the same thing whether I slept with another guy". It seems like he has some doubt on you. As he let his best friend B talk to you and B is conviencing you to initiate the things, It looks like A made a plan to check you layality.

So, According to my point of view, he does not want a relationship with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dawghoused View Post
    "He then also asked me the same thing whether I slept with another guy". It seems like he has some doubt on you. As he let his best friend B talk to you and B is conviencing you to initiate the things, It looks like A made a plan to check you layality.

So, According to my point of view, he does not want a relationship with you.
    When he asked me that, I told him I'm not sleeping with anyone else and up until now still I don't. So, I'm confused why he asked me that question. He never asked me that before.